PDA

View Full Version : The "Did You Take My Picture at Yaoi-con?" Thread

Eurobeat King
10-31-2005, 11:41 AM
Please post here now that Yaoi-con 2005 is done and request to see if anyone took your picture this past weekend of your costume(s) at the con. Simply name which costume(s) & character(s) on which day(s), and hopefully someone will reply to your request(s.)

NOTE: Please do not ask for pictures of cosplayers that ARE NOT YOU. We do not allow any posts or threads asking "Who is this cosplayer?" or "I'm looking for this cosplayer" as it's an invasion of privacy. So request for pictures of your own costume(s) only. Thanks!

Good luck in looking for your pictures!

Jaina Solo
10-31-2005, 01:21 PM
I'm looking for pictures of myself and my boyfriend as:

Yuki and Ayame Sohma from Fruits Basket on Friday and Saturday night
Kenshin and Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin on Saturday
(And possibly and "L" from Death Note on Sunday--he was with a Raito with a Ryuk plushie)

Leishu
10-31-2005, 01:53 PM
Heh. I'm Goth Kitti, searching for Goth Kitti pictures. ^^;;;

Hanyaan
10-31-2005, 02:03 PM
Looking for pictures of myself in any of my costumes!

-Ryuichi from Gravitation (concert shirt; I was the one with the greenish wig and sometimes a glitter mic who lost her voice before the masquerade and couldn't really sing onstage)
-Count D from Petshop of Horrors (black with a red sash)
-Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei (from the Yami group on Saturday)
-TOWEL HOWL (Orange wig, towel, and cleverly colored sports tape, worn on Sunday)

Bakabwoy
10-31-2005, 02:14 PM
Looking for My Pics

- Cheetah on Fri
- Black Kitty on Sat
- Chains and Bondage on Sun

I was:
The Cheetah who ripped goth Kitty's Bra off with his teeth at the Bingo.
The Black Kitty that was mounted by the Schoolgirl at the cosplay contest (Entry no. 13)
The Shirtless Japanese Cat boy in the bishie pile at the hallway of the dance.
The Glowstick Dancing cat boy at the dance.
The Kitty holding the treats bag and giving away candy with 2 other ppl.

http://myspace-899.vo.llnwd.net/00286/99/85/286485899_l.jpg
http://myspace-406.vo.llnwd.net/00286/60/46/286486406_l.jpg

latrodectra
10-31-2005, 02:25 PM
I was Envy on Saturday. The one with the particularly palm tree looking wig. :P

I need some different shots of my costume the one taken with my camera doesn't show my costume very well.

Caelque
10-31-2005, 03:04 PM
Looking for pics of me in my white fluffy outfit from Saturday... White fluffy skirt, legwarmers, and cuffs with silver and black corset. ^^

Chii desu
10-31-2005, 08:21 PM
Hi!! My friend's looking for his bishie pictures, his badge name was "Tetsu". He was one of the ones that were auctioned off :o

He's the one who can do all those flippy thingies ::nodnod::

Leishu
10-31-2005, 08:58 PM
Lol. Good thing you dignified that, Chii. There were two tetsus this year. :p

FiliKlepto
10-31-2005, 09:57 PM
I was the Haku in the pink kimono with a Zabusa on Saturday. We didn't get a single pic out of this con (camera was with a friend), so anyone who has a shot of us -- it would be greatly appreciated!

Bakabwoy
10-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Heh. I'm Goth Kitti, searching for Goth Kitti pictures. ^^;;; I have your Pic!!!!!!!!! I'll be adding more but here's some of your pics for now
:bigtu:
Yaoi-con photos (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=28989&member=33223)

kujaeidolon
10-31-2005, 11:12 PM
Looking for Souryu (blue kimono with a blue fan and dragon headdress) and Rufus ShinRa (white coat and blonde hair)

RaineSquall
10-31-2005, 11:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone took my pic...I was one of the many Duo's running around on Saturday. I had purple contacts in and leather pants...Uhmmm I think I was the only one in leather pants? Oh well. Thanks!

jtnishi
10-31-2005, 11:42 PM
-TOWEL HOWL (Orange wig, towel, and cleverly colored sports tape, worn on Sunday)

Well, at least that one's easy for me to remember getting a snap of.

http://i360.com/upload/IMG_5970.jpg

Sixshot
10-31-2005, 11:43 PM
Hi, I ran the AMV Contest, in the dress :thumbsup: I know people took my picture so I'm just trying to see if anybody has one.

Chas
11-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Bah, why not.

I was Sanosuke Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin on Saturday morning, Yagami Raito/Light from DEATHNOTE in the Afternoon/Evening and was Akutagawa Jiroh from Prince of Tennis from midnight onward.

Sunday I was Alphonse Elric.

Jaina Solo
11-01-2005, 03:48 AM
Oh yeah, HanyaanFaery--I definitely got some of you as Towel Howl. Gimme a few days and I'll PM you the pictures.

Kasui_Enoki
11-01-2005, 04:45 AM
Whooo.. Let's see... I was girly Tao Ren most of Friday.. then Saturday I was Fletcher Tringham, then Sasori (Akatsuki), then I think Sasuke for a little.. then Tao Ren again.. my poo brain is fuzzy and died D:

sharasun
11-01-2005, 10:08 AM
On Saturday at one point, I was dressed as Hiro from Gravitation, and as i remember, only one person took my picture in that and that was in the masquerade room as we were supposed to be emptying it. I'd really love to see the pic.\

Also, earlier in the day, I'd been walking around as wufei, with beach Duo on a leash. we were mostly in the dealer room (i was volunteering at the time) and i think only one person got a picture there too. we'd love a copy if that was you!

Venardhi
11-01-2005, 10:12 AM
Im always happy to see new pictures of my cosplay, and Id especially love to see some pictures from friday night of me in my Spike (angry Vampire) makeup.

Ritsuko
11-01-2005, 10:51 AM
I was Envy on Saturday. The one with the particularly palm tree looking wig. :P

I need some different shots of my costume the one taken with my camera doesn't show my costume very well.

That wig was fekkin' awesome. We were the GW peeps behind you at the bishie auction that loved it. :love:

Ritsuko
11-01-2005, 10:56 AM
My gf and I were in alot of things this weekend, probably memorable by our absolute willingness to get on the floor and simulate naughty things. . . we were:

Draco and Quidditch Harry(HP) on Friday, Yuri and Wolfram (KKM), jacket-less!Roy Mustang and Edward Elric (with metal hand)(FMA) on Saturday, and Duo and Wufei (GW) for the masquerade. Any pics tossed my way would be muchly appreciated!

Tohma
11-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Hello everyone ^_^ Hope everyone had fun at the convention.

I'm looking for pictures of my Naruto group from Friday and Sunday. I was Sasuke with the sharingan eyes (and fold up Fuuma Shuriken) and had a Kakashi (with Ichi Ichi paradise) and Iruka (with Paa-kun) wih me. (On Sunday Kakashi was on a leash ~_^)

And on Saturday I was Ginji Amano from Getbackers with Ban-chan.

So any pictures you have would be appreciated ^_^ (Especially getbackers cause my camera decided to delete all those picture U_U)

latrodectra
11-01-2005, 02:35 PM
That wig was fekkin' awesome. We were the GW peeps behind you at the bishie auction that loved it. :love:

Awww thank you, I really appreciate it.

I really liked your skit as well, it was really funny. :p

OniCourseMusha
11-01-2005, 02:53 PM
I was the ddr pad.

I wanna see people stomping on me.

FlintKojak
11-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Anyone got any pictures of me? I was Vash on Saturday night and I was running around as Cloud From Advent Children on Sunday with my sword.

Luna
11-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Looking for pic of myself and my friend; we cosplayed Isaac Fernand Von Kampfer and Dietrich Von Lohengrin from Trinity Blood on Saturday. Black uniforms with white edge, I was the one with long black hair.
I brought like 7 pic total back from the con...:-(

Dvl_Sasuke
11-01-2005, 04:25 PM
whats up
wanted to know if anyone got my pic i was there saturday as grave (gungrave overdose)

CardCaptorRyuu
11-01-2005, 04:27 PM
I was the Naruto from the "Petshop of Yaoi" cosplay skit =^^=

*remembers being able to step on the DDR pad* XD

Evolution
11-01-2005, 05:28 PM
I was Mr. Karate with my friends who were Cosplaying Terry Bogard, Andy Bogard, Joe Higashi and Mai Shiranui...any one get pics of us, or of the madness that was the end of the Bishounen Auction or the dance...hey Team Flex photos are all good too...^_^

Eurobeat King
11-01-2005, 06:01 PM
I'm looking for pictures of the costumes I wore on Friday & Saturday:

Friday (evening) : Ryosuke Takahashi w/ chibi-RX-7

Saturday (afternoon) : Saitou Hajime (with a kenshin & 2 sanosuke's)

Saturday (evening) : Trowa Barton (Mariemaya uniform)

I took pictures of most of the cosplayers this weekend, so it's always fun to see if people took my picture in the rare-times that I actually cosplayed. ;) Thanks!

Leishu
11-01-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm gonna have to buy a decent digicam just to get pics of you, King. It's not fair, with all of the work that you do, that you get left out. >_<

OniCourseMusha
11-01-2005, 06:53 PM
Anyone got any pictures of me? I was Vash on Saturday night and I was running around as Cloud From Advent Children on Sunday with my sword.
Man I should of took ur pick. But I did play FF Victory Theme for you!

whats up
wanted to know if anyone got my pic i was there saturday as grave (gungrave overdose)
Were u at the gaming room? I think I played SFIII 3rd strike wit u?

I was Mr. Karate with my friends who were Cosplaying Terry Bogard, Andy Bogard, Joe Higashi and Mai Shiranui...any one get pics of us, or of the madness that was the end of the Bishounen Auction or the dance...hey Team Flex photos are all good too...^_^
I like your cosplay, I think it's pretty cool. Cool to see u around and FLEEEEX!!!

AmazonPrincess
11-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Looking for Rube Faily and Beauty Man Garden employee from Saturday morning.

:-)

Raven-Sama
11-01-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm looking for pictures of myself and my friend. We were dressed as Sasuke and Naruto (We were the Sasuke and Naruto from the Skit that won the Judges Choice Award in the Cosplay Competion)
If anyone has any, I would love to see them!

Imari-chan
11-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Even though I visited for only sunday and left pretty fast, Some took my photos, I was dressed as Gunzi from Togainu no Chi, to bad not to many people know this yaoi pc game or didn't notice me I guess? :razz: Anyways I had a red hood jacket with blonde hair and claws and lot's of tattoes on my body, with my chest area wrapped down, I can't wait to get my photos I apparently couldn't take any of myself with my camera. :lost:

Yeah so if you took my photos I would be glad to see them. :p

CapsuleCorp
11-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Ritsuko, I have at least one of Yuuri and Wolfram - the group shot I took while bent over backwards on the floor came out really nice. But I also brought back a cold from YaoiCon so if you can hold on for a couple days, I'll have it up for you.

If anybody got Kurama/Hiei pictures on Saturday, point me out...GreenFire and I were often too busy thinking up new poses to ask someone to take one with one of our cameras in addition to yours.

Ritsuko
11-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Ritsuko, I have at least one of Yuuri and Wolfram - the group shot I took while bent over backwards on the floor came out really nice. But I also brought back a cold from YaoiCon so if you can hold on for a couple days, I'll have it up for you.

If anybody got Kurama/Hiei pictures on Saturday, point me out...GreenFire and I were often too busy thinking up new poses to ask someone to take one with one of our cameras in addition to yours.

yay! Coolies! I can't wait to see it. Sorry you got a cold though! I hate getting con crud. . . get better soon!

ChiByakko
11-02-2005, 12:25 AM
I was one of the girls in Naruto Kimono, not from the cosplay, but the group that was wandering around on Saturday morning/afternoon. I have a couple of pictures of the front of our group, but I tied a different knot on each of our obis, and I was quite proud that I did them all correctly, ...yet I don't have a single picture of us from behind. If there's anyone who has pictures of any one of us, or all three of us, especially with the obi knot showing, please let me know! I'd really like to see them, and show them to my japanese dance instructor.

jtnishi
11-02-2005, 09:36 AM
I was one of the girls in Naruto Kimono, not from the cosplay, but the group that was wandering around on Saturday morning/afternoon. I have a couple of pictures of the front of our group, but I tied a different knot on each of our obis, and I was quite proud that I did them all correctly, ...yet I don't have a single picture of us from behind. If there's anyone who has pictures of any one of us, or all three of us, especially with the obi knot showing, please let me know! I'd really like to see them, and show them to my japanese dance instructor.

Ohhhh. Now, I see it. I was kinda wondering where those three kimonos came from.

I do have a shot of you from behind. Unfortunately, because of my angle & cropping choice, I only got the obis from 2 out of 3 of you (looks like I missed the person in the "Sasuke" kimono).

http://i360.com/upload/IMG_5637.jpg

I also have a shot or two from front, but since I edited this one out of order, I haven't quite gotten around to that other shot yet.

Dvl_Sasuke
11-02-2005, 01:52 PM
yeah i was that gungrave it was fun facing you. i couldn't believe you can parry so easily i'm still learning but it was a good experiance facing you. hope to play again

FlintKojak
11-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Man I should of took ur pick. But I did play FF Victory Theme for you!

Yeah that was awesome! One of the best parts of the con for me. I gotta learn how to play that tune.

latrodectra
11-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Looking for pic of myself and my friend; we cosplayed Isaac Fernand Von Kampfer and Dietrich Von Lohengrin from Trinity Blood on Saturday. Black uniforms with white edge, I was the one with long black hair.
I brought like 7 pic total back from the con...:-(

I got one of you two. If you haven't seen it already it's in the yaoi-con pictures thread in the gallery link I posted.

Eva Xgouki
11-02-2005, 06:19 PM
I'm looking for any pictures of me from Friday. I was Seto Kaiba with the Obelisk figure and Death Destruction Virus card. Much mahalos :bigtu: .

razor_01
11-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Looking for Hiei's pictures from Sunday (I was walking around with Youko Kurama and I took group pictures with Yuusuke, Kurama, and Koenma). I was also Heero on Saturday; let me know if you have the group pictures from the GW Meet & Greet.

ChiByakko
11-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Ohhhh. Now, I see it. I was kinda wondering where those three kimonos came from.

I do have a shot of you from behind. Unfortunately, because of my angle & cropping choice, I only got the obis from 2 out of 3 of you (looks like I missed the person in the "Sasuke" kimono).

http://i360.com/upload/IMG_5637.jpg

I also have a shot or two from front, but since I edited this one out of order, I haven't quite gotten around to that other shot yet.

Thank you so much! That's a great shot too! Those are the two obi I needed pics of most too. I'm so glad you got a picture where the light was good. ^_^ Thanks again! If you got any other good pictures of us, I'd love to see them.

Eurobeat King
11-03-2005, 01:29 AM
I finished posting all of my Yaoi-con pictures, and so please look through my galleries and hopefully you'll find your picture(s.)

Eurobeat King Presents : Yaoi-con 2005 Thursday night & Friday's pictures (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=28374&member=18)

Eurobeat King Presents : Yaoi-con 2005 Saturday's pictures (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=28843&member=18)

Eurobeat King Presents : Yaoi-con 2005 Sunday's pictures (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=29223&member=18)

If you remember me, Eurobeat King, taking your picture this weekend, then you should be able to find it by day, according to when you wore your costume(s.) Good luck, and feel free to use them for your cosplay.com gallery and/or website if you find it! :)

CapsuleCorp
11-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Ritsuko - my pics are up. I have one of Wolfram attacking you, also. :) In my gallery.

ZiggyB
11-04-2005, 01:16 AM
Luna: I grabbed a picture of you two here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=519993

Nadeshiko
11-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Even though I know this is going to be a long shot, but anyway...

For what little time I was at Yaoi Con, did anyone take pictures of my Kim (Miss Saigon) costume? For the record, it's a white Vietnamese ao dai. I wore it on Saturday afternoon.

Eveil
11-08-2005, 11:35 PM
School girl uniform Ishida with liddo's "twin" XD
Quincy Ishida
Arabian Ishida

wow that's all I wore? wtf @ me X_x

Ritsuko
11-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Ritsuko - my pics are up. I have one of Wolfram attacking you, also. :) In my gallery.

Thank you! I love them muchly!!! :heart:

Ritsuko
11-09-2005, 12:41 AM
I'm looking for pictures of the costumes I wore on Friday & Saturday:

Friday (evening) : Ryosuke Takahashi w/ chibi-RX-7

Saturday (afternoon) : Saitou Hajime (with a kenshin & 2 sanosuke's)

Saturday (evening) : Trowa Barton (Mariemaya uniform)

I took pictures of most of the cosplayers this weekend, so it's always fun to see if people took my picture in the rare-times that I actually cosplayed. ;) Thanks!

have one pic with you and the group on sat. . .

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=524158

not very good though. . . sorry!

SecretSoliloquy
11-09-2005, 12:49 AM
I was the Corpse Bride. Please pm me with your picture of me if you took one!
Thanks in advance. ^_^
~SS*

Eurobeat King
11-09-2005, 01:16 AM
I was the Corpse Bride. Please pm me with your picture of me if you took one!
Thanks in advance. ^_^
~SS*

From your avatar picture, you probably have seen the pictures I took of you. :) I hope you like those and feel free to use them for your cosplay.com gallery if you like! Love your CB costume!

Astro
11-10-2005, 04:53 AM
This is a total long shot as I think only a handful of people got pictures of me in it, but did anyone take a picture of a blindfolded person walking around carrying a gigantic stuffed snake?
I believe it would've been on Saturday morning.

jtnishi
11-10-2005, 10:42 AM
This is a total long shot as I think only a handful of people got pictures of me in it, but did anyone take a picture of a blindfolded person walking around carrying a gigantic stuffed snake?
I believe it would've been on Saturday morning.

A blindfolded person with a gigantic stuffed snake, you say? (http://i360.com/events/yaoicon2005/photos/ja-IMG_5617.jpg)

Curiousity begs, what is the costume?

Astro
11-10-2005, 10:50 PM
Thanks!

Kurosaki Nagare from Yami no Matsuei. Otherwise known as Hisoka's father.
The snake is Yatonogami, the angry snake god (with tentacles! Yes, your mind is going in the right direction) that curses the Kurosaki.

Yeeeah.

Mai-chan
11-13-2005, 02:33 AM
Looking for My Pics

- Cheetah on Fri
- Black Kitty on Sat
- Chains and Bondage on Sun

Hey hon. ^^ Thorn.atropa and I got pics of you and your sweetie... pm me, let me know what you guys are up to!

*huggles*

junkeemunky
11-15-2005, 07:14 PM
I'm looking for pictures of any of my costumes from the entire weekend:

Friday: cadaver doctor with a foetus in a jar

Saturday: Efreet from Under the Glass Moon (lots of red, big fan, wig with lots of flowers and beads)

Sunday: Karasu Tengu (red jacket, black hands and feet, molting feathers all over the place XD)