PDA

View Full Version : SW Gathering

Master Jedi
11-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Hey everyone! Since Chaz has dubbed Sunday, "Star Wars day", I thought it'd be best if we held the Star Wars Cosplay gathering on Sunday. I was thinking we'd hold it at Noon in the Common Area. Who's down for this?

I'll make a list of cosplayers for those who'd like to confirm themselves. Doubles are welcome!

Anakin Skywaker (Episode III) - MasterJedi
Anakin Skywalker (Episode III) - Siggy Warrit
Darth Sidious - Tetsugyu/Jarod

Kokuu
11-03-2005, 09:34 PM
I'll be there as Padme in the Lavender Nightgown from Episode III.

CelestialAurora
11-03-2005, 11:25 PM
i might go as Padme. i'll see if i have time to make the costume.

EDIT: okay, yeah, i will go as Padme on Sunday. ^^ i'll be wearing her khaki costume that she wore in Ep III. but i don't think i'll have the pregnant stomach. lol

Gainax Boy
11-04-2005, 11:49 AM
hmm... I actually might have everything I need to do a pretty decent Episode VI Luke ^_^

Cadmium Polyphony
11-14-2005, 03:00 PM
I'll be there. I'm gonna try to do a 'battle-hardened' version of Kit Fisto from the underwater battle of the Clone Wars series.

Either that, or a twisted version of Agen Kolar.

Scruffy Rebel
11-18-2005, 05:21 PM
ooo awesome! Might try and wear my Leia costume to that, or possibly my black Jaina outfit. We'll see...

~Scruffy Rebel

Reiko
11-20-2005, 08:36 AM
If I go, maybe I can bring a padme of mine

Jaina Solo
11-20-2005, 06:03 PM
I wish I could wear my Jaina costume... Maybe if Yuriy doesn't feel like dressing up, I'll bring it.

Gash
11-27-2005, 10:35 PM
I think I'll be there for the gathering as a Jedi.

Rogue Marvel
11-28-2005, 07:23 AM
Jaina...bring it anyway..I'll wear it!!

lol

perrfect weather for that costume too

Hazel Chaz
12-02-2005, 08:02 PM
By the way, sign-ups have been slow for the Jedi Cloak Workshop -- do any of you want to participate and just haven't written in yet?

Chaz

Hazel Chaz
12-05-2005, 10:08 PM
I have a friend who has shown interest in making his own robes. I will notify him. I hope it will coax him into attending the convention.
Good; so far we've got just one taker, and we're not going to run the workshop just for one person! (Also, if we get a lot of sign-ups we'll move it into the larger room.)

Hazel Chaz
12-16-2005, 02:48 PM
I just got off the phone with Sue Dawe. We'll be doing the workshop SUNDAY morning, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Sign-ups are limited (because we can only fit so many worktables into the Live Program room we'll be using), so if you want to participate please send e-mail to workshops@animelosangeles.org .

Bring your fabric (see prep instructions). We'll mark your fabric to show you where to cut it, and if you bring your scissors you can cut it out there.

At the end of the workshop, you'll have your cloaks sized to fit you, and cut out to size, and ready to sew together; and you'll have full instructions on how to complete your own cloak, which matches the "young Obi-Wan" cloak from the movies.

XERO1
12-22-2005, 12:43 PM
well it looks i have found my way to this forum hey guys , im working on trying to come for allthe days or adleast 2 days if i cant i will be there sunday for sure i wll be there is HIRYU JEDI KNIGHT NOT MASE WINDU lol
im also trying to get my JEDI HIBRID costume hopefully i will have it done, if not my 2nd costume will be a ninja .

XERO1
12-23-2005, 08:17 PM
yeah and she's not my sister, she will be coming i made here a jedi costume months ago

PikminLink
12-25-2005, 02:42 AM
IF *thats a big if* i can finish my new SW costume, i shall be there! ^^

Estel
01-04-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm in! This time... I'll have a lightsaber instead of my beat boken with two glowsticks. *sigh* KOTOR Jedi will be in attendance!

Anele
01-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if you've decided on a gathering spot for your gathering yet. This thread has been kind of quiet, but I just wanted to check in and see. Thanks!

CelestialAurora
01-17-2006, 01:26 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if you've decided on a gathering spot for your gathering yet. This thread has been kind of quiet, but I just wanted to check in and see. Thanks!
i want to know the same thing as well. ^^

Hazel Chaz
01-26-2006, 01:37 AM
I don't think Master Jedi has been online latley, or even watches this topic. I say we set the area for the Brick Stage.
The Brick Stage is not available on Sunday. (It's only available Saturday 8am-4pm.)

I'll put "Location TBA" on the pocket program.

Chaz

Gainax Boy
01-26-2006, 07:19 AM
Preety Much.. if you see Master Jedi standing around somewhere at around noonish on Sunday... then that's where the gathering is =p