PDA

View Full Version : ^_~v yo!

Kenshin Ken
05-14-2002, 11:41 AM
Ai ya.. ^^: how rude of me... I went on this board.. and I forgot about intoductions ^^;; *ahem* I'm Kenny, nice to meet you all!.

I've been doing cosplay since 00' at the Cherry Blossom festival in San Francisco.. hwoever I'm slowly progressing.. (school can really take alotta time ^^:; )

I'll have to put some pics up.. until then..^^; I wonder if anyone knows me.. ( * has cosplayed as Kuno, Ranma, and Clive ) ^^;

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 12:52 PM
Okay, this is a little strange since I've been talking to you anyway, but I like to welcome people. XD So welcome! Yay! ^^ *gives him a Peppermint Pattie*

Yeah yeah! Post Clive pics! Clive Clive Clive! ^___^
...And Kuno and Ranma, of course! Bwahaha, Kuno is awesome. I like insane people. XD

Kenshin Ken
05-14-2002, 12:55 PM
Well, so far I have only one picture.. and this is off somone else's stash of pics ^^;;

http://snow.prohosting.com/nanamito/ " where on the page is he?...hmmmm " ^^.

Nietsche
05-14-2002, 01:09 PM
Would thid be you by any chance monsieur Kenny?

click me! (http://snow.prohosting.com/nanamito/6.jpg)

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 01:11 PM
*points at third from the left in the second row* Yaaaaay! Clive-ness! :D *dances*
...What are you sitting in front of your computer for? Go take more Clive pictures already! XD
*not one to talk* I've been meaning to take new cosplay pictures since.... since.... last AX. x_X WOW, I am LAZY. Has it really been that long already? ^^;;;;;;

Nietsche
05-14-2002, 01:11 PM
This is really strange given that i was looking at the page using the costuming masquerade links....
Then you refer to it in a reply that i had yet to read...ah well....

MegaMako
05-14-2002, 03:15 PM
Welcome Ken! :cheers:

Good to see you around Kenshin Ken.. LOL. You going to Yaoi this year? It's going to be crazy!

Should be a lot more exciting than last year.. Even though, storming the hotel's kitchen MGS2 style was pretty exciting. Muwwaahaha... I still wonder what would have happened to you, Prince Moonrise, and I if we were caught that night.. I guess that is what happens when there is nothing going on at a con on a Friday night.. LOL

:crylaugh:

Kenshin Ken
05-14-2002, 05:16 PM
Heya all! ^^ thanks for the warm welcome!.

Frankely I DO take alotta cosplay photos...but I don't have a scanner.. ^^;; so they kinda sit here for a bit until I find somone with a scanner.

I will be going to Yaoi con this year ^^. heeh I know man.. I think we were RREEALL close on being caught ^^;; I still think that the people that lurk around there are cooks... I..think ^^;;

if we did get caught.. I don't think they'd do much other than chase us out..but the fact that we were " caught" at Yaoi con... sounds a little scary as it is LOL ^^.

*looks at the pics* yuppo ^^v although I never thoght that the cloak would cover my eyes hehe ^^;;;

Celine
05-14-2002, 06:32 PM
Hi! Although I've seen you elsewhere on the board, welcome! ^_^

Argh, I wish I took more cosplay pics, but I just don't have time during the school year. And I don't like to just rely on others because I have a thing for tangible photos to put in my album (although I steal all the photos I find of me online). If only there was more time...! Ah well, I'm planning to get tons of photos at Akon. Yay!

MegaMako
05-14-2002, 07:06 PM
Kenshin Ken:

Oh yeah.. This year we will have to do it in costume.. And it is a bigger hotel this time too, so more exploring! :bouncer: After watching some of the Yaoi anime, I really do not want to think of what could happen to us if busted.... :o

Now, hopefully, there will be other things to do this time! LOL

Ofcourse, I will see you at AX first! :cheers:

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 12:32 AM
hehe yeah man! although I'll miss the tempting chance of exloring the forbidden garden behind the manger's back ^^; I still remember that we had to test the door first.. then to find out that it does'nt OPEN from the outside LOL ^^;; luckily I held it open... ^^.
we'll definately have to do the con in costume! I'll be one at least.. last time I didn't do a costume cause my first ( and only one at the time) was a bit ripped.. and the other was only halfway done ^^;

I plan to do another costume.. as soon as I can find lots of Pleather for cheap ^^;;

In the meantime.. we'll have to go with the Ninja scounting idea instad ( thank youChris for giving us the idea lol ^_^ )

Kae
03-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Hey, I'm Kayla from San Pablo California, I hope in meeting you all and finding out how you all are enjoying cosplay and such. Anywho, sound like I administer right? Thought so...Lol.
Heh, it all comes with the mature child.
Welcome, even though you have been here longer than me, Lol. I seem to be new here and know a lot of people here... trying to find them is the hard part...
:untrust: :untrust:
*Looks for them and runs off into a shadow*

Chiri
03-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Rofl, welcome to Cosplay ;)