PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Cosplay Group

kyandi-chan
02-05-2003, 06:26 PM
okay everyone! I'm making a Kingdom Hearts group to walk around with me and the rest of the gang and take pictures on saturday afternoon and maybe even do a skit. We need as many people as possible and these are the spots that have been filled.
If you are interested in doing the same character, that may be fine... the more the merrier right?

Sora- Kyandi chan (thats me!)
Riku - Kitsune Ryo
Kairi - my friend Melissa aka Hunnibee
Wakka- Michi-kun
Aerith - ...i forgot....
Squall - Aerith's Boyfriend!
Cloud - Soushi (Nicky!)

I making trinitys, props, and planning a HUUUUUGE photoshoot. Lets make this fun and exciting. Riku and I have lots of cameras and want to take lots of pictures!.

Yet, we need more people! We especially need the new Final Fantasy characters, moogles or whatever disney princess you'd like to be. Crossplay if you want...everyone is accepted! We'll make cookies if you are worried about food (hey is that a bribe? hehe). And if possible, I'd like to also incorporate whatever disney, heartless, or final fantasy group possible! Lets make this BIG! The current members are thinking of skit possibilities. Fun FUn!

Tifa, why dont u join our group!? I hope you see this.

PS:: I dont know how to start threads well....

kyandi-chan
02-05-2003, 06:30 PM
It has just come to my attention that....

Tifa Lockheart is my Aerith...she changed her name! *oi*

Tifa Lockheart
02-06-2003, 01:23 AM
Yep ^_~ Decided to change my name. My b/f belongs to the forums too..he just..rarely posts lol

His name is "Terry Bogard" ^_^

kyandi-chan
02-06-2003, 11:45 PM
well i know your name now! hahaha its now tifa lockheart....hee

*passes out cuz she's sick* cosplay cosplay!

Sora- Kyandi chan (thats me!)
Riku - Kitsune Ryo
Kairi - my friend Melissa aka Hunnibee
Wakka- Michi-kun
Aerith - Tifa Lockheart
Squall - Terry Bogard
Cloud - Soushi (Nicky!)

HuongStar
02-21-2003, 01:36 PM
Hey Kyandi!

My bf and I wouldn't mind joining in your group. If we don't finish his other KH costume, he'll always have his Cid costume. I'll be bringing my re-vamped Halloween Town Sora. :)

kyandi-chan
03-02-2003, 03:09 AM
Updated Kingdom Hearts Group

Sora- Kyandi chan (thats me!) (cosplay.com)
Riku - Kitsune Ryo
Kairi - Melissa aka Hunnibee
Wakka- Michi-kun or Lindze
Aerith - Tifa Lockheart (cosplay.com)
Squall - Terry Bogard (cosplay.com)
Cloud - Soushi (Nicky!)
HalloweenTown Sora- HuongStar
Cid - HuongStar's boyfriend
Yuffie: Vansscie
Selphie: AsalieNapua
Tidus: Anakha

Anyone who is interested in joining this group or would just like to take pictures please post a message.

Tifa Lockheart
03-02-2003, 03:55 AM
YAY~!!! A really big KH group ^___^

kyandi-chan
03-05-2003, 12:07 AM
help us get more members! i cant be the only one recruiting! tifa, i leave this up to u too!

Tifa Lockheart
03-05-2003, 12:49 AM
I'll try to get some more ^_^ We need a Sephiroth!

kyandi-chan
03-05-2003, 11:49 PM
yes! if u can deliver us a kingdom hearts sephiroth, I'll make trinity and heartless and mickey mouse cookies!

katchoo
03-21-2003, 04:44 PM
I will try to get my tink that I need to do for Otakon done in time for Akon. Then you can count me in too!

Tifa Lockheart
03-21-2003, 08:06 PM
How cute ^_^ A tinkerbell hehe

kyandi-chan
03-21-2003, 11:18 PM
I'm going to hand out paupau (?spelling right?) fruits to all of the members. I bought like 18 star shaped things and im painting them yellow and putting leaves on them. im also making paupau fruit shaped cookies for after the cosplay is over on saturday. ryo is talking about making a mickey mouse cake. So there's gonna be a little afterparty. any ideas for group poses?

kyandi-chan
03-21-2003, 11:21 PM
Kingdom Heart Lineup:

Sora- Kyandi chan (thats me!) (cosplay.com) (confirmed)
Riku - Kitsune Ryo (confirmed)
Kairi - Melissa aka Hunnibee (confirmed)
Wakka- Michi-kun or Lindze
Aerith - Tifa Lockheart (cosplay.com) (confirmed)
Squall - Terry Bogard (cosplay.com) (confirmed)
Cloud - Soushi (Nicky!) (confirmed)
HalloweenTown Sora- HuongStar (confirmed)
Cid - HuongStar's boyfriend (confirmed)
Yuffie: Vansscie
Selphie: AsalieNapua (confirmed)
Young Kairi: Kefka the Psycho
Tinkerbell: katchoo24

Anyone who is interested in joining this group or would just like to take pictures please post a message.

Tifa Lockheart
03-21-2003, 11:53 PM
Sweet!! An afterparty :D!!

TR5368
03-22-2003, 03:03 AM
mmmm cookies and cake hehe ^-^ I'll have my photographer with me if someone wants pics.

kyandi-chan
03-22-2003, 11:22 AM
Of course, silly. I thought you were gonna be our photographer!?

(question: do many people who go to akon really care about the message board?)

TR5368
03-23-2003, 11:24 AM
either or...I guess I could be too :)

Tifa Lockheart
03-23-2003, 08:40 PM
hehe we have a photographer? nifty ^_^

kyandi-chan
03-23-2003, 10:41 PM
many photographers! and riku's mom!

kyandi-chan
03-25-2003, 06:18 PM
Kingdom Heart Lineup:

Riku - Kitsune Ryo (Ryo-sama) (cosplaylab.com) (confirmed)
Kairi - Melissa aka Mei-Mei (confirmed)
Wakka- Lindze (please?)
Leon/Squall - Terry Bogard (cosplay.com) (confirmed)
Yuffie (maybe 2): mmc_yaoigal (a-kon.com bbs) or vanessie
Tidus: Anakha (he might not attend akon)
Young Kairi: Kim (Evil Kimba) (cosplaylab.com and cosplay.com)
Sephiroth (we may have 2): ame-chan (cosplay.com) and Surashu (a-kon.com bbs)

Evil Kimba
03-25-2003, 06:56 PM
whee, yes, I, too, am a member of this large cosplay group. I'm gonna be young Kairi, I haven't even started yet x_x and you may call me kim! *grin* hi!

kyandi-chan
03-25-2003, 11:43 PM
hello kim! *waves* i see you joined cosplay.com! how neat! well, post post post and have fun here! i hope you have fun as young kairi. would u like some suggestions on costume details?

TR5368
03-26-2003, 12:25 AM
ok ok..I will be the official Kingdom Hearts group photographer..hehe ^_^ Welcome to the boards Kim. :)

kyandi-chan
03-26-2003, 12:36 AM
*waves her keyblade at him* Official photographer rocks! Can I put a sign on you that says something to that extent?

Tifa Lockheart
03-26-2003, 12:40 AM
WOW! The group got a lot bigger! YAY!!! ^__^

Evil Kimba
03-26-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by kyandi chan
hello kim! *waves* i see you joined cosplay.com! how neat! well, post post post and have fun here! i hope you have fun as young kairi. would u like some suggestions on costume details?

Yes I would...the bottom of the top looks...difficult. Help with figuring out how to shape that would be great

kyandi-chan
03-26-2003, 05:50 PM
I'll look at the costume design. Take a look at some patterns. they get whacky and neat sometimes. I swear I saw a pattern that looked just like that. I sketched the costume really quickly when I first saw her in the game. Too cute! Unfortunately, our Wakka isn't coming to A-kon like Huongstar said....but its all miscommunication. I'll simply take if from the board. (or start working on the costume for Zero Asakura)

kyandi-chan
03-26-2003, 05:51 PM
Kingdom Heart Lineup:

Official Imperial Guard Photographer (haha): TR5368

Quies
03-26-2003, 10:54 PM
wow.....REALLY wish I could go and be a part of the group. or at least SEE it. i'd love to be able to do the unkonow/ dd riku.....and so many kh fans in one area. eii!
well, yes, life just sucks. then agin, if i beg engough i might be able to go....hum...........................

HuongStar
03-28-2003, 10:21 AM
Hey, Kyandi!

We may have a young Riku....I'll let you know once the actual date looms over us! :D

kyandi-chan
03-29-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by HuongStar
Hey, Kyandi!

We may have a young Riku....I'll let you know once the actual date looms over us! :D

Young Riku! Awww *cheers and crosses fingers* I just ordered my custom wig for Sora (actually....i did it officially) Thank you for helping out, Twinkle ^_^!!

TR5368
03-29-2003, 10:19 PM
Im not too sure about the sign..lol I'll think about it.

kyandi-chan
03-30-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by TR5368
Im not too sure about the sign..lol I'll think about it.

awww.... *pouts* Oh well. I ordered my Sora wig today! Officially...kinda....hehe!

TR5368
03-31-2003, 07:08 PM
Maybe if the sign is on red paper..hehe :)

The Metric Ruler
03-31-2003, 08:03 PM
Oh, I don't think Lindze is coming to A-kon this year so I doubt she can be Wakka.

kyandi-chan
04-01-2003, 01:43 AM
i already said this. read the rest of the threads......where i updated the group listings.

are you coming to a-kon? (would make sense) wanna be in the group?

kyandi-chan
04-10-2003, 12:30 AM
We got three moogles!

Kingdom Heart Lineup:

Moogles: cutekawaii (cosplay.com) *~Lady Lotus~* (cosplay.com), mini meesh (cosplaylab.com)

Space Invader
04-20-2003, 11:10 PM
I wish I could be the unknown... gah... but I'm already doing Vela... and I wouldn't have time to make the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion... ;_;

kyandi-chan
05-10-2003, 02:47 AM
*twitches* i got my sora wig

Tifa Lockheart
05-10-2003, 09:09 PM
I wanna see your Sora wig ^^

kyandi-chan
05-10-2003, 09:22 PM
WIG PROGRESS PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cut and paste into the bar...cuz geocities doesnt let you direct link on boards*

http://www.geocities.com/doppelgangercosplay/progress/cosplaylab_sora.jpg

Space Invader
05-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Eee! It's CUTE! XD

kyandi-chan
05-10-2003, 11:01 PM
thanx !! now i gotta get the rest of the costume done...then i dont gotta worry after that.

Tifa Lockheart
05-11-2003, 03:24 PM
kyandi you're gonna be such a good sora :D Your wig looks great!

kyandi-chan
05-25-2003, 04:55 PM
The photoshoot/meeting is on Saturday at 1pm!

kyandi-chan
05-26-2003, 02:33 AM
Oh and one last thing! We're meeting in the lobby, but the shoot might go outside or to the pool, depending on if Sora's shoes dont kill her feet...erm...*walks off to get cookies*

TR5368
05-26-2003, 02:45 AM
Woo..ill see if I can sneak away and make it there ;)

caelestis
05-26-2003, 05:48 AM
If I get the time to, I'm going to put together a heartless costume (minus the one I was working on-- gave up on that. I can do simple).. but if I can get it done can I be part of the KH group? I have a friend who's going as a moogle (I'm working on her wings right now), but I dunno if she'll be up to it.

I'll actually know by Wed. morning if I'm for sure going to have a Heartless costume ready (most likely though-- jus gotta finish the wings, then add a few finishing touches to my white mage robes, and voila!).

If I can't get it done, I still want to get a pic of you guys! I'm a total pic whore at conventions. Besides, I'm a huge KH fan :D

kyandi-chan
05-27-2003, 12:03 AM
Sure Caelestis! The more people the merrier! I made a heartless shirt thats pretty cute...but now that i've lost weight, its too big! *dah*. Just tell us if you and your friend are gonna be the characters for sure...Im a picture whore too sometimes. Im making this Cait Sith costume for the FF7 group because i wanna get pictures wit people. silly silly. have fun...*drifts off to go and work again*

Kingdom Heart Lineup:

Yuffie (maybe 2): mmc_yaoigal (a-kon.com bbs)
Moogles: cutekawaii (cosplay.com) *~Lady Lotus~* (cosplay.com), mini meesh (cosplaylab.com) and caelistis's friend
Heartless: Caelistis (cosplay.com)

caelestis
05-27-2003, 01:06 AM
I'm a definite for a heartless-- my mage robe is kinda erm... semi screwed up right now. Asked someone who had a sewing machine to sew the basic pattern for me, and they kinda did the wrong one-- so it's a cross between a church robe or something the KKK would wear-- both being very bad :b

But tomorrow I'm going to get together a heartless costume (I have almost everything so I can get it together..)..

Ouuii after A-kon, I'm so crashing from exhaustion :)

Surashu
05-27-2003, 01:13 AM
Whoa! My name is on the list! That was surprising!
Yeah, I'm gonna be more of a Chibi Sephiroth because I am only 5' 2"... And my costume isn't as good as it should be because this is going to be my first time. ^_^

caelestis
05-27-2003, 02:13 AM
Lol chibi Sephiroth.. I'm just about heartless (shadow) height... 5' even *shortness so powah*

caelestis
05-27-2003, 02:58 AM
Oh oh *flails arms*.. ok so 2 things..

1- where exactly are we meeting? (top of stairs to con, bottom to con... or just look for the huge group of KHers at 1 on Sat?)

2- dare I bring munny/HP balls so someone can smack me (kill the heartless! *thunk*) for random picciness?

.... please keep in mind I'm on a massive caffine jolt trying to prepare everything... Mage costume I was gunna use is kinda kaput, so I'm thinking of trying to make a last minute Chihiro/Sen (Spirited Away) costume.

Oh and my friend *may* join as a moogle.. or jus take pics. She is rarely decisive.. *oii*

*takes deep breath* ok. </random stupidity>

HuongStar
05-27-2003, 02:45 PM
-_- Man, my wig is so f*cked after Katsucon. I thought this whole time that it was in my wig case; it turns out that it was stuffed in a plastic bag at the bottom of my carry-on bag.

I don't know if I can get another wig in time to cut & style it!

kyandi-chan
05-27-2003, 02:58 PM
Surashu: Are you gonna be KH Sephiroth? It doesnt really matter...but it kinda does....since you replied to the KH board. I'm gonna put u down for confirmed okay?

Caelestis: Im gonna put you down as confirmed for the shadow heartless. just what is your friend's name? does she have a Moogle name? Like momotose or mog?

kyandi-chan
05-27-2003, 03:03 PM
Surashu...could u check the akon bbs to see if anyone else is interested in joining the KH group? I know its a little late, but the Akon bbs always gives me trouble.

The group is meeting in the lobby at 1 pm saturday. Be prepared to maybe walk to the stairs ....but we're meeting up in the lobby at 1 pm saturday.

Yes, caelestis...you may bring your HP balls/ munny balls, and I WILL attack u...*gently? since i know how it feels to be like you*

Kingdom Heart Lineup:

Yuffie : mmc_yaoigal (a-kon.com bbs)
Sephiroth (we may have 2): ame-chan (cosplay.com) and Surashu (a-kon.com bbs) (confirmed)
Moogles: cutekawaii (cosplay.com) *~Lady Lotus~* (cosplay.com), mini meesh (cosplaylab.com) and caelistis's friend
Shadow Heartless: Caelistis (cosplay.com)
Young Kairi: No one
Young Sora: No One
Young Riku: No one

kyandi-chan
05-27-2003, 03:06 PM
-_- Man, my wig is so f*cked after Katsucon. I thought this whole time that it was in my wig case; it turns out that it was stuffed in a plastic bag at the bottom of my carry-on bag.

Oh no Twinkle! Please try and fix it...halloween town sora needs the spikiness...*looks all sad* well, my keyblade ....is extremely ghetto, so dont feel bad...i had to time to make a super good one...but i tried my best. look at my puffy sora jumpsuit. i wish i had a digital cam to take a picture.

Surashu
05-27-2003, 03:35 PM
It's for sure... I am going to go as Sephiroth.
and I checked the A-kon BBS... nobody else has posted.

kyandi-chan
05-29-2003, 12:26 AM
If u need a wing....last year they sold wings...maybe u could buy a pair of black wings and rip off one. lil cute chibi wings for chibi sephy!! *starts sewing her jacket furiously* its tough being sora....damn puff pants

caelestis
05-29-2003, 03:41 AM
Lol puff pants..

Don't feel so bad about last minute sewing-- stupid kitten + cosplay costume heartless head = inevitable diaster = me resewing stuff at 230am.

It wouldn't bite as bad if I wasn't leaving at 1p to drive to Dallas..

ps- anyone want a kitten? Obnoxious, calico/siamese/american long hair tabby mix, ice blue eyes, constantly on a search and destroy mission for any valuables.. *glares at Tinkerbell the kitten*

Surashu
05-29-2003, 03:45 AM
No thanks... I already have a wing. I am most definitely coming to the meeting... bringing friends too, but they arn't cosplaying as anyone from Kingdom Hearts though.

kyandi-chan
05-29-2003, 03:00 PM
I know that this is last minute, but anyone got any progress photos? I'll be up all night in case anyone needs progress photos or help....

Shun
04-16-2004, 03:43 PM
I'll gladly join this group. I'll be an unknown from Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix and the deep dive trailer (i'll be the keyblade master actually) if you all have space for me in your cosplay group let me know ^^

kyandi-chan
04-19-2004, 09:17 AM
this group was from last year! >< please read the dates properly. but there are going to be some people...

this year. so ...

I'm cosplaying Atlantica Sora!!!

Shun
04-20-2004, 12:11 AM
awwwww man! i just saw that -_- *feels really stupid now* ah well. Hey at least there will be some people cosplaying kingdom hearts characters besides me then hehe. Hope to see you there ^_^

Masami
04-22-2004, 11:16 PM
I say we revamp this thread! My friend and I might be bringing our Heartless to Akon.. so.. lets revive the thread >D

Griever
04-23-2004, 12:27 AM
So then what day do you guys plan on wearing your costumes?

kyandi-chan
04-24-2004, 11:53 PM
So then what day do you guys plan on wearing your costumes?
i guess im wearing atlantica sora whenever my boyfriend feels like carrying me...

so...hmm

friday? sunday? i dunno.

Masami
04-25-2004, 09:42 PM
Early Saturday afternoon? Do any of you guys have any other plans around Noon on Sat? ^_^

Griever
04-25-2004, 10:30 PM
I'm game!!
XD

Shun
04-28-2004, 02:59 PM
I'm game!!
XD
I am too^^ just tell me when and where and i'll be there. Maybe i'll appear out of a rock or something...nah...to cliche...hehe

Shun
04-28-2004, 03:01 PM
Early Saturday afternoon? Do any of you guys have any other plans around Noon on Sat? ^_^
I have no plans for that time. As long as we have a place to meet up at, i say we go for it

artistgamer101
06-17-2011, 05:08 PM
if you guys are going to cosplay at an anime convention near or in east tennessee, i would be happy to cosplay as namine if i can.