PDA

View Full Version : Anime LA: The Official Gathering List

Anele
11-05-2005, 12:55 AM
http://www.animelosangeles.org/anime-la/2006/iban/frame02.png

Animé Los Angeles 2: The Gathering List!

Hey everyone! Anime Los Angeles is celebrating its second year in just a few weeks, from January 27th through the 29th @ at Airtel Plaza Hotel in Van Nuys, California once again! :bigtu: And with that, the Gathering List thread has been made! Here's how it works: once you have figured out a time for your specific cosplay gathering with your fellow cosplayers from that group, just post in this thread so that I can update the list. I'm on daily, so I may just browse the other gathering threads, too; but, just in case, please do post here. What should your post consist of? Three things: your gathering's official title/series/game/movie, the date and time you are meeting, and the gathering place (if any). The final [tentative] date to get your gatherings in will be Monday, January 23rd, so I can give the final list to Hazel Chaz for printage and whatnot. See you all in a few months!

TIMES TO KNOW:
For Your Planning Needs // In Progress
Mandatory Masquerade Contestant Meeting // 2:00 PM, Saturday

GATHERING SPOT PHOTOS:
Links to images provided by Chaz
Gathering Place #1 (http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/p.cgi?2005+3584-2+airtel002.jpg) Gathering Place #2 (http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/p.cgi?2005+3584-7+airtel007.jpg) Gathering Place #3 (http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/p.cgi?2005+3585-1+airtel010.jpg)
Gathering Place #4 (http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/p.cgi?2005+3585-2+airtel011.jpg) Gathering Place #5 (http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/p.cgi?2005+3585-4+airtel013.jpg) Gathering Place #6 (http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/p.cgi?2005+3585-6+airtel015.jpg)

The Anime Los Angeles 2006 Cosplay Gathering List

Friday, January 27th
1:30 P.M. [Fruits Basket/Furuba] Gathering Place #2
2:00 P.M. [Sailor Moon] Gathering Place #5
4:00 P.M. [BLEACH] Gathering Place #1
5:00 P.M. [Capcom vs. SNK] Gathering Place #1

Saturday, January 28th
10:00 A.M. [Gundam] The Brook
10:00 A.M. [Final Fantasy] The Brick Stage
11:00 A.M. [Harry Potter] The Brick Stage
11:00 A.M. [Legend of Zelda]
12:00 Noon [Full Metal Alchemist] Gathering Place #2
1:00 P.M. [Gravitation] The Brook
3:00 P.M. [Naruto] The Brook
4:00 P.M. [Cosplay.com Member Gathering] The brick stage in the north courtyard, or, inside the hotel by hotel registration.

Sunday, January 29th
[Star Wars Day!]
11:00 A.M. [Evangelion] Hotel Lobby
12:00 Noon [Star Wars Saga]

In case of unslightly weather (recalling last year), the idea of possibly an indoor spot for gatherings has been brought forth. More details on that later.

Eurobeat King
12-06-2005, 11:16 PM
Please put the cosplay.com members gathering for: Saturday, January 28th at 2:00pm. Location is either the brick steps in the outdoor courtyard or inside the hotel by hotel registration. Depending on weather and if another convention/party is using the courtyard during that time. Thanks!

Anele
12-09-2005, 01:59 PM
Please put the cosplay.com members gathering for: Saturday, January 28th at 2:00pm. Location is either the brick steps in the outdoor courtyard or inside the hotel by hotel registration. Depending on weather and if another convention/party is using the courtyard during that time. Thanks!

Will do! Thanks, EB ^_^

Anele
12-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Do not forget the Star Wars gathering at Noon on Sunday, my dear.

Jesus and I love you Anele. ^_^ *hugz*

^^; Added - is there a gathering spot decided upon? Or is that still up in the air? I know Master Jedi said something about a "common area", but...

inuashley
12-09-2005, 11:26 PM
Somebody needs to decide what time the Bleach gathering is on Saturday: What do you think?

Anele
12-09-2005, 11:37 PM
Somebody needs to decide what time the Bleach gathering is on Saturday: What do you think?

Well, Ms. Inuashley, the Bleach gathering thread is here: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=71274 I'm sure you can go ahead and ask if a time has been decided on. Though there is a little while still to go before the gathering list closes. ^^

Firestar
12-17-2005, 12:40 AM
wow, is that really it?
like, two or three gatherings?

major antidote
12-17-2005, 09:41 PM
@.@ im going... i just don't know as who? wait... i think i'm going as someone from bleach...or was it rouruni kenshin (i swear i need to staple a dictionary into my hands).

Fullmetal
12-19-2005, 11:30 AM
How about n FMA gathering sometime? if not ill debut one of my new cosplays whoot no more Ed for awhile*looks around* if any of my friends see this im dead but i dont think they're members so im safe

inuashley
12-21-2005, 08:18 PM
I see you, and you are SO dead! ^^ (i'm rurouniashley)

XERO1
12-22-2005, 01:15 PM
if anyone cant get a hold of master jedi just pass a message to me and i will get it to him, ill do what i can to help

Fullmetal
12-23-2005, 04:52 PM
I see you, and you are SO dead! ^^ (i'm rurouniashley)

AHHH well anyhow yeah i was referring to Envy from my cospaly group she wasnt there the day we hung out with you though.

Anele
12-24-2005, 11:48 PM
Guys, this is a gathering list thread where you can post about the times and places of your gathering meeting, along with gathering list questions ^^;;; Please relocate other topics to respective threads and/or PMs. Thanks! ^_^

EccentricShinob
12-26-2005, 02:49 PM
How 'bout Naruto gathering??? I say thats always better outside. So I make a motion for it to be on the "brick steps in the outdoor courtyard" And how about (this is just me and is TOTALY up for debate) on Saturday at around 2:00 or 3:00? I dont know about the time, but I think Saturday is good 'cus the most people are there then. and also if you are there the entire time yoy arent arriving or departing the same day. ^_^

Anele
12-26-2005, 05:51 PM
I believe there is a Naruto gathering thread here: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=71566. You should ask them and see if anything has come up regarding a meeting time/date. ^^

Eurobeat King
12-27-2005, 10:18 PM
I've had to delete a few threads because Anele already said that any discussion about a specific gathering should be discussed in the respective thread. So please discuss the time & gathering for your Naruto gathering in this thread:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=71566

After you've discussed the time for the gathering in that thread, THEN you post here with the finalized information so that Anele can post it in the list. Post again here only if you have any updates or changes to your gathering.

DivineSage
12-28-2005, 03:38 PM
I'd like to submit the BLEACH gathering for 4:00 on Saturday in either gathering place #1 or #2. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually, please disregard my post. I'm leaving the discussion open for a bit longer.

EccentricShinob
12-29-2005, 06:59 PM
I've had to delete a few threads because Anele already said that any discussion about a specific gathering should be discussed in the respective thread. So please discuss the time & gathering for your Naruto gathering in this thread:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=71566

After you've discussed the time for the gathering in that thread, THEN you post here with the finalized information so that Anele can post it in the list. Post again here only if you have any updates or changes to your gathering.

Oh im sorry. Ok This seems like the final choice. The Naruto gathering is sugested to be held on Saturday, at 3:00 PM at Locations #1 or #4. Thank you.

Kokuu
12-29-2005, 07:10 PM
How about a Harry Potter Gathering- 11 am on Saturday?

Anele
12-31-2005, 03:22 PM
Oh im sorry. Ok This seems like the final choice. The Naruto gathering is sugested to be held on Saturday, at 3:00 PM at Locations #1 or #4. Thank you.

How about a Harry Potter Gathering- 11 am on Saturday?

Just making sure that these are official (group decided) times before I add them ^_^

EccentricShinob
01-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Just making sure that these are official (group decided) times before I add them ^_^
Well I'v talked with as many Narutards as I could, and have come up with no objections... so I suppose they must speak now or forever hold their peace.

inuashley
01-01-2006, 11:21 PM
I also think that we should have the Naruto gathering on Saturday at 3:00p.m. at location #1

Sin★
01-02-2006, 06:05 AM
Could you please put the Gravitation meeting down for 1pm on Saturday, at meeting place #1? ^^ Thanks~.

Anele
01-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Could you please put the Gravitation meeting down for 1pm on Saturday, at meeting place #1? ^^ Thanks~.

Will do! ^_^ Thanks!

Kalaena
01-03-2006, 02:08 AM
final fantasy? 0_0

Hazel Chaz
01-03-2006, 05:22 AM
Good news -- we're going to get more space for half of the convention.

Bad news -- it's not available for the whole convention.

Gatherings can be scheduled for 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, or 3:00 on Saturday in the Plaza Gardens -- the gathering places we used last year. The brick steps, the lawn, the rocky brook, in the open area between the buildings.

There's another event coming in on Friday, and one on Saturday at 4 o'clock, and a wedding on Sunday. So we only can use that side of the hotel Saturday morning and the first part of the afternoon.

Last year's gathering places were really nice, and I'm glad we'll have use of them again.

Furthermore, we'll have use of the rooms inside the Plaza Tower, which is where we had LP1 & LP2 and the Masquerade last year. This year they'll probably be labeled something else, and we're looking at having the room with the glass wall - we used it for Scavenger Hunt and Final Fantasy Sing-along last year, and called it LP2 - as our emergency rainy-day photography area.

Also subject to the time restraints I talked about above, we're looking at using another room for karaoke, concerts and other music programming on Saturday; and the last room for Whose Line is it Anime on Saturday.

More details as we firm them up. But I thought you'd like to know what we were looking at now...

[edit: we only get that side on Saturday]

Sin★
01-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Gatherings can be scheduled for 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, or 3:00 on Saturday or Sunday in the Plaza Gardens -- the gathering places we used last year. The brick steps, the lawn, the rocky brook, in the open area between the buildings.

Sounds great! Would you happen to have photos for these spots, as well?

Iori E
01-05-2006, 10:25 PM
So what does this mean for Friday gatherings? Which areas, specifically, would be open on Friday?

Hazel Chaz
01-06-2006, 05:00 AM
Note that we only have these available SATURDAY. (It turns out that Sunday there's a wedding there.)

Sounds great! Would you happen to have photos for these spots, as well?
This is the brick stage. Known usually as the Bricks.
http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/2005/alab037t.jpg

Then there's the Lawn. There's a sort of fountain at one end (not shown here) -- you can stand on the edge to get some height.
http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/2005/anim366t.jpg

And finally, the rocky brook. Call it the Brook. This area starts on the other side of the fountain I mentioned above. The photo doesn't do it justice -- there's room for a whole bunch of people to line up and pose on one side of the stream with photographers on the other side. (Anyone have one of those photos?)
http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/2005/anim367t.jpg

So what does this mean for Friday gatherings? Which areas, specifically, would be open on Friday?
All of the places pictured on http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/2005/pix3584.htm and http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/2005/pix3585.htm are available on Friday and Sunday. (They're also available on Saturday in addition to the three places shown above.)

Sin★
01-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Ooo. If it isn't an inconvenience, could we switch the Gravitation gathering's meeting place to the Brook?

DivineSage
01-07-2006, 01:11 AM
I'd like to submit the BLEACH gathering for Friday at 4:00 at location #1. Thanks!

Anele
01-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Done and done. Thanks! ^^

And which gathering spot did the Naruto gathering decide on?

EccentricShinob
01-07-2006, 12:44 PM
Umm I think #4 ^_^:bigtu:

inuashley
01-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Actually Eccentric Shinobi, do you think we could have the Naruto gathering at the rocky brook, because it would be a great battle spot where we could have cosplayers face off and the like. I was there last year when there was a Naruto gathering and it looked really cool.

Iori E
01-07-2006, 03:19 PM
I'd like to formally request the Capcom vs. SNK gathering at Friday, 5pm, at Area #1.

Thank you~

Anele
01-08-2006, 12:46 AM
I shall add that to the list, Iori. ^_^

Actually Eccentric Shinobi, do you think we could have the Naruto gathering at the rocky brook, because it would be a great battle spot where we could have cosplayers face off and the like. I was there last year when there was a Naruto gathering and it looked really cool.

You guys, you should discuss that in the Naruto gathering thread, to see if the other Naruto cosplayers agree or not ^^;;; I just asked earlier because you were indecisive on a gathering spot.

Eurobeat King
01-10-2006, 05:48 PM
There's another event coming in on Friday, and one on Saturday at 4 o'clock, and a wedding on Sunday. So we only can use that side of the hotel Saturday morning and the first part of the afternoon.

Can you tell us what the other events that are scheduled on those days are? You mentioned a wedding on Sunday, but what about Friday & Saturday? Is it a business conference, high-school/college dance, or maybe *gulp* a Christian convention? With less than 3 weeks to go, people attending ALA would be interested in knowing what kind of event/convention they'll be sharing the hotel with. Last thing we need (but it's bound to happen) is drama between conflicting events taking place in a small but scenic hotel.

Also, if the areas will be closed/off-limits to ALA attendees, will your staff/security be posted there to tell the ALA people they can't be in that area during that time? Or will the event staff have their own people? Not everyone who's attending ALA posts (or even reads the forums) on cosplay.com so they may just go to the con and not know that there'll be other events happening that weekend, and that half of the hotel will be used by these events on every day of the con..

Always good to give advance notice to allow time to prepare for when the time arrives..

Rogue Marvel
01-10-2006, 06:14 PM
The All Gundam gathering shall be saturday at 10 am at a to be determend location

Anele
01-10-2006, 06:25 PM
The All Gundam gathering shall be saturday at 10 am at a to be determend location

Thanks, Ms. Marvel. Just let me know when you guys decide on a location.

EccentricShinob
01-10-2006, 10:05 PM

Oh ok, ya, sorry for the indecision, but listen to her, i suck.:bigcry:

EccentricShinob
01-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Can you tell us what the other events that are scheduled on those days are? You mentioned a wedding on Sunday, but what about Friday & Saturday? Is it a business conference, high-school/college dance, or maybe *gulp* a Christian convention? With less than 3 weeks to go, people attending ALA would be interested in knowing what kind of event/convention they'll be sharing the hotel with. Last thing we need (but it's bound to happen) is drama between conflicting events taking place in a small but scenic hotel.

Also, if the areas will be closed/off-limits to ALA attendees, will your staff/security be posted there to tell the ALA people they can't be in that area during that time? Or will the event staff have their own people? Not everyone who's attending ALA posts (or even reads the forums) on cosplay.com so they may just go to the con and not know that there'll be other events happening that weekend, and that half of the hotel will be used by these events on every day of the con..

Always good to give advance notice to allow time to prepare for when the time arrives..

HAHA!!! Sorry but I fell so bad forthose expecting to engage in holy matromony!!! I hope they are cool with a bunch of half naked wild people wandering around! *and im sure some of our jerks are gunna sneak over for the drinks*

And a Christian convention! Im Christian so some of us are cool okay!?!?:crest:

*There is no THOW SHALT NOT COSPLAY* lol:bigtu:

inuashley
01-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Oh ok, ya, sorry for the indecision, but listen to her, i suck.:bigcry:

Ok, than that's settled. ^^ I'd like to submitt the Naruto gathering for 3:00p.m. on Saturday at the rocky brook. Thanks!

Lily-chan
01-11-2006, 01:52 AM
After milling over the details, we'd like to submit:

Fullmetal Alchemist
Time: Saturday @ 12 noon
Place: Meeting spot #2

(We've discussed it more on the ALA forums, in case our thread here looks kinda thin.)

Hazel Chaz
01-11-2006, 02:46 AM
Can you tell us what the other events that are scheduled on those days are? You mentioned a wedding on Sunday, but what about Friday & Saturday?
I don't know. My suspicion is that one of the events will be a wedding rehearsal dinner, but that's just a WAG.

Also, if the areas will be closed/off-limits to ALA attendees, will your staff/security be posted there to tell the ALA people they can't be in that area during that time? Or will the event staff have their own people?
We'll have signs posted; if I have my way, we'll have a sign on that side telling people that convention registration is in the lobby. I expect that the groups in the Plaza Tower will be obviously Not Us, though, and people with two-thirds of a brain should be able to figure out they're in the wrong place.

People posted at our perimeter? Well, there are a couple of problems with that -- primarily the fact that the main corridor is a common access route. (I think the legal term is "easement" -- we have to allow people access through the areas to get to the other side.) And I can't think of a worse duty to give a badger or a rover, to stand out where none of our members are supposed to go and to shoo them away.

I expect that they'll have their own people; if their people come to us (or to the hotel) and complain about our people running into their party, we'll deal with it then.

It's really a nuisance, having half of the hotel for part of the time, and all of the hotel for part of Saturday. I'm hoping the benefit outweighs the inconvenience.

Chaz

Anele
01-11-2006, 05:38 PM
After milling over the details, we'd like to submit:

Fullmetal Alchemist
Time: Saturday @ 12 noon
Place: Meeting spot #2

(We've discussed it more on the ALA forums, in case our thread here looks kinda thin.)

Thanks! I'll add it shortly.

Scruffy Rebel
01-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Can you put the Fruits Basket gathering down for Friday at 1:30pm? The location should be set in another day or so. Thanks!

~Scruffy

FlowerOfThCourt
01-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Please disregard my post I posted in the wrong place! XD

Midnight Rocket
01-12-2006, 04:39 PM
There is a problem with the Cosplay.com member gathering. The mandatory masquerade meeting is at that time. I have a pretty good inkling that quite a bit of the cosplay.com members are going to want to be in the masquerade.

Eurobeat King
01-12-2006, 05:48 PM
There is a problem with the Cosplay.com member gathering. The mandatory masquerade meeting is at that time. I have a pretty good inkling that quite a bit of the cosplay.com members are going to want to be in the masquerade.

HC already posted that in the other thread, and I've yet to figure out a different time for the cosplay.com gathering. When I decide on it, I'll post it in that thread and also in here.

Anele
01-12-2006, 05:50 PM
*deleted, because EB beat me to it ^^;;;*

Midnight Rocket
01-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Alrighty, I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew.

Scruffy Rebel
01-13-2006, 10:27 PM
Okay got a location...Please put the Fruits Basket gathering for 1:30pm on Friday at Location #2. Thanks!

~Scruffy

Anele
01-13-2006, 10:52 PM
Okay got a location...Please put the Fruits Basket gathering for 1:30pm on Friday at Location #2. Thanks!

~Scruffy

Will do! Thanks!

Rema Suzuki
01-15-2006, 12:05 PM
What about the Cosplay.com gathering.. isn't it at the same time as the masquarde meetting? Oh, the Final Fantasy Gathering is Saturday at 10, but we're still deciding on location. I don't know if it'll be in the way of the Gundam Gathering, so we might have to change the time? So... tentive time 10 on Saturday, please?

Rogue Marvel
01-15-2006, 01:07 PM
the gundam gathering is 10 am saturday

bummer if its at the same time as FF

Anele
01-15-2006, 01:40 PM
What about the Cosplay.com gathering.. isn't it at the same time as the masquarde meetting?

Don't worry. EB is going to look over that. He wants to finish up on his Ohayocon stuff first. ^^

Added the FF gathering. Let me know if there are any changes.

Rema Suzuki
01-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Thank you very much!

Eurobeat King
01-15-2006, 03:28 PM
Due to the masquerade meeting at 2:00pm and the Naruto gathering at 3:00pm, the cosplay.com gathering will be held at 4:00pm on Saturday. Same location, but if need be we'll move it elsewhere.

Anele: Thanks for updating the list. :)

Anele
01-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Due to the masquerade meeting at 2:00pm and the Naruto gathering at 3:00pm, the cosplay.com gathering will be held at 4:00pm on Saturday. Same location, but if need be we'll move it elsewhere.

Anele: Thanks for updating the list. :)

No problem, EB :) Which location are you choosing? We have two listed [in case of bad weather]. Would you like to leave it that way or? Let me know!

Hazel Chaz
01-16-2006, 04:00 AM
No problem, EB :) Which location are you choosing? We have two listed [in case of bad weather]. Would you like to leave it that way or? Let me know!
We have to clear out of that side of the hotel at 4 o'clock, so we don't get the rainy-day photography room that late in the day.

Might I suggest 3:30? Or half-past some other hour?

EDIT: Although... Didjiman will be moving his backdrop stuff out of the rainy day photography room over to near the Masquerade set-up. So 4:00 would work, as long as you're not planning on using Bricks or Brook; the secondary location could be where he's setting up to take pictures anyway...

Chaz

Rema Suzuki
01-16-2006, 07:09 PM
Anele, could you list the location for the Final Fantasy gathering at the bricks?

Thanks

Anele
01-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Brick stage? You got it.

Rema Suzuki
01-16-2006, 07:42 PM
^^ Thanks

Eurobeat King
01-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Might I suggest 3:30? Or half-past some other hour?

EDIT: Although... Didjiman will be moving his backdrop stuff out of the rainy day photography room over to near the Masquerade set-up. So 4:00 would work, as long as you're not planning on using Bricks or Brook; the secondary location could be where he's setting up to take pictures anyway...

I know the Naruto gathering would take more than 30 mins to finish, so that's why I put the cosplay.com gathering at 4:00pm. If the brick-stage and brook area are going to be used that time, I'll simply gather everyone and have them follow me to another location (either inside the hotel or outside) and we'll do the photoshoot there. Most likely I'll figure out my back-up spot once I get there Friday morning.

Neo_Serenity
01-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Hi Anele,

Please add:

Harry Potter Gathering at 11 am on Saturday at the Brick Stage, with Location #5 as an alternate if it is in use by the hotel.

Sailor Moon Gathering at 2 pm on Friday at Location #5.

Thank you. ^^

Hazel Chaz
01-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Hi Anele,

Please add:

Harry Potter Gathering at 11 am on Saturday at the Brick Stage, with Location #5 as an alternate if it is in use by the hotel.

Thank you. ^^
Bricks are fine for Saturday at 11:00, we have that whole side of the hotel (the side we used last year) until 4 o'clock.

Anele
01-18-2006, 10:48 PM
Hi Anele,

Please add:

Thank you. ^^

Thank 'you' ^_^

Neo_Serenity
01-18-2006, 10:48 PM
Bricks are fine for Saturday at 11:00, we have that whole side of the hotel (the side we used last year) until 4 o'clock.

Excellent, thanks! :)

edit: and you too, Anele. :)

gogolotus
01-19-2006, 05:02 PM
Please add to the list that the Evangelion gathering is going to be at Sunday, 11:00 a.m. at the hotel lobby : D

Thank you very much!

Hazel Chaz
01-19-2006, 09:05 PM
Please add to the list that the Evangelion gathering is going to be at Sunday, 11:00 a.m. at the hotel lobby : D

Thank you very much!
The light's terrible there. Are you planning to take pictures? You might consider location #4 or #5, which are the closest outdoor areas -- you just go past the front desk towards the pool area.

Eurobeat King
01-19-2006, 11:17 PM
The light's terrible there. Are you planning to take pictures? You might consider location #4 or #5, which are the closest outdoor areas -- you just go past the front desk towards the pool area.

As I said in the other thread:

Let's just meet at the hotel lobby and take a few pics there, and then walk outside and look for a place to take some outdoor pictures. That's easy to find and this way we don't have to worry about being in the way or interrupting this wedding we don't know what time is taking place.

As we the EVA cosplayers all agreed in the other thread, we're going to meet in the hotel lobby and we plan to take pictures in the lobby and then find another place to take more pictures. Seeing how come Sunday I'll be tired as I am after a busy weekend of taking thousand's of pictures, I'm not going to be too concerned about "bad lighting" as long as I get the pictures of our group..

Richii
01-20-2006, 01:08 AM
I think everyone is looking at the brook area for the gundam gathering...unless it gets changed, but I don't think it will :D

Rogue Marvel
01-20-2006, 11:13 AM
brook area good...now must do finishing touches on my costume ^_^;;;

Anele
01-20-2006, 04:21 PM

Thank you very much!

Done! Thank you much!
Also added the Gundam gathering location. ^^

Eurobeat King
01-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Anele: Thanks for adding the EVA group. :)

Anele
01-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Anele: Thanks for adding the EVA group. :)

No problem at all, EB! :)

Captain Jack
01-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Legend of Zelda gathering will be Saturday at 2 p.m. at the pond. (brook?)

Thanks bunches!

Hazel Chaz
01-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Legend of Zelda gathering will be Saturday at 2 p.m. at the pond. (brook?)

Thanks bunches!
During the Mandatory Masquerade Contestant Meeting?

Simmaria
01-24-2006, 01:57 AM
no no itll be at 11 now. i think we should hold it near the brook so we dont get in the way of other gatherings.

Gaara_kun
01-24-2006, 02:13 AM
Hi.... Um.. I didn't see the Sailor moon gathering on the list. Just wondering if that was still good for the list or not.

Hi Anele,

Please add:

Thank you. ^^

Anele
01-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Hi.... Um.. I didn't see the Sailor moon gathering on the list. Just wondering if that was still good for the list or not.

Sorry about that; I must have looked over it. It will be added (my fault).

Thanks everyone.

The gathering list is now CLOSED.

Hazel Chaz
01-26-2006, 02:38 AM
Sorry about that; I must have looked over it. It will be added (my fault).

Thanks everyone.

The gathering list is now CLOSED.
Just found a problem -- the Star Wars Saga gathering can't meet at the Brick Stage, we don't have it on Sunday. Oops! I'll put TBA on the pocket program we're printing in the morning.

Chaz