PDA

View Full Version : D.Gray-Man cosplay

Runi-Chan
11-05-2005, 02:56 PM
I've seen that D.Gray cosplay has been getting more popular (i'm planning a few costumes myself). If anyone's got any questions or comments, post them here.

I've got a question for Allen; what's the best way to go about making his hand? I've seen gloves used, paint..which is the best method?

And about Jan (he was in chapter 2); anyone know how to incooperate those weird earpieces into that hat? (they look like they were crocheted or something..it's weird)

Rosieal
06-01-2006, 03:37 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any good reference photos of the characters from D.Gray-Man?

Tifa Lin
06-01-2006, 06:39 PM
I can get you some references. For the time being...I only have Kanda, Rinari, Allen, and some Rabi....

Also...was is Vol. 1 tat Jan appeared?

Lol...I've madea thread for D. Gray Man A LONG time ago...and I had hope it would be the main one...but so far it's only talked bout Rinari and some Rabi. I forgot to mention tat I needed help on the others....lol...and I don't want to double post so if you like to use tat one as the main one I wouldn't mind! ^^...I had originally intended for it to be the official thread...^^;;

D. Gray Man~Project Dark Religious Organization (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=79133)

Rosieal
06-01-2006, 07:14 PM
Thanks a lot! ^_^