PDA

View Full Version : Ohayocon Naruto Cosplayers!

Pages : [1] 2

Elycium
11-06-2005, 10:26 PM
I didn't see a thread for this, so I figured I'd start one. Anyone else up for a Naruto gathering? I'm going to be going as Gaara and Temari. I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together, maybe have a photoshoot. ^^

Edit: The photoshoot will be Saturday at 3 pm, location: bottom of the escalators near main programming

Photoshoot cosplay
Elycium - Gaara / Haku
Marisca4 - Time-jump Temari / Ino
tenchimuyio - sasuke
Kaitou Kid - SnJ Naruto or Sakura
kalajessta - "time jump" akamaru
edgeskater - Hatake Kakashi
alucarD_The_Sta - Zabuza
Nikolai - Hayate and genin Konohamaru
Yukari_Kiss - Sakura
Friends - Ino
Tsunade
Hinata
Genma
Tenten
Kaka-sensei
Uchihacest69 - Orochimaru
Friend - Sasuke
321stars - SnJ Kankuro
Ochika - Timejump Temari and Deidara
LousyItachi - Uchiha Itachi and Anbu Itachi
Osuwari - Sakura
StardustShadow - Gaara (right?)
tornbutterfly - Haku
Obscurity - Yondaime
JapaneseGrape - Shino
Yuki_kun & friend - Sasuke and TJ Naruto
Shyhinata - Hinata
Halfrican - Kiba
Friends:
Zabuza
Haku
Sauske
Tenten
Itachi/Shino.
Chibik3r0 - Kiba
Starlightslk - hinata
MaesterSeymour - Itachi
Heki-chan - Hinata

that will be updated as more people join in. ^^

Crizl
11-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Photoshoot sounds cool to me! ^_^ My friend Marikit and I were planning on going as Sexy no Jutsu Gai and Kakashi. (not cloud versions, but clothing altered to look girlier! ^^" )

We have never been to Ohayocon before but we're really looking forward to it! X3 Some of our friends who plan to be there are also Naruto cosplayers, so hopefully some of them would like to come out for a photoshoot too!

Marisca4
11-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Yes! A naruto photoshoot is a must! ^_^ I had so much fun at the naruto photoshoot last year. This year I will be going as time-jump temari and sexy no jutsu itachi (altered-clothed version like crizl :) ). I will most likely wear Temari for the photoshoot since I havent had a chance to get many picture in it yet.

Elycium-- Which outfit of Temari's are you doing?

ArsenalFierce13
11-07-2005, 01:58 AM
If I go to Ohayocon (which is still very iffy and up in the air since I'm still working out international travel arrangements), I'll definitely be bringing my Anko costume with me. I'm not sure when I plan on wearing it yet, though.

Elycium
11-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Marisca - her second outfit. It will be hard to miss me, I'll have the life size Kirikiri Mai (my twin) with me. XD

so, for the photoshoot... do we want to try for friday or saturday?

Uzumaki Naruto9
11-07-2005, 07:50 PM
i my be there as sauske not sure

Marisca4
11-08-2005, 08:22 AM
Saturday is usually pretty good day for naruto gathering so I vote for saturday. As for times, usually mid-afternoon works really well.

Elycium-- I can't wait to see you and your life-size summon! Its such an original idea. I havent seen anyone cosplay Kirikiri Mai yet!

tenchimuyio
11-08-2005, 10:31 AM
i going to be sasuke. i just gotta finish my shirt and make two kunais. i got everything else i need for him. hope to see you guys there ^^

Elycium
11-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Marisca - we know no one has done the summon, that's why we chose to do it. she'll be unique! XD

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-08-2005, 07:29 PM
You will fear my Rock Lee-ness. *will be there as Rock Lee*
GAI-SENSEI!! I SHALL SEE YOU SOON! *smacks into monitor in attempt to reach Gai*
*cough* >_>; just need a room still.

Kaitou Kid
11-08-2005, 07:36 PM
I will most likely be going as Sexy no Jutsu Naruto or Sakura. Either or im there!

Elycium
11-08-2005, 08:39 PM
You will fear my Rock Lee-ness. *will be there as Rock Lee*
GAI-SENSEI!! I SHALL SEE YOU SOON! *smacks into monitor in attempt to reach Gai*
*cough* >_>; just need a room still.
there will be yaoi poses. *cough* you could always sleep in the car or truck, whichever we end up taking. ^^;

Anyone want to start suggesting times? I was thinking 2 or 3, but im not sure what time other gatherings are.

Marisca4
11-09-2005, 07:58 AM
Anyone want to start suggesting times? I was thinking 2 or 3, but im not sure what time other gatherings are.

2 or 3pm is generally a good time to have the photoshoot. The two big photoshoots to look out for is probably final fantasy and fullmetal alchemist. From what I have seen, if doesn;t look like final fantasy has picked a day or time. The FMA photoshoot is at 2pm on Saturday.

So I think that having it at 3pm sounds good. What do you think about location? Last year we had the big photoshoot at the stairs. here --> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/Marisca4/Ohayocon%202005/NarutoGroup2.jpg Think that location will work?

Elycium
11-09-2005, 05:17 PM
wow, that location looks perfect. And 3 pm it will be. I'll edit the first post, along with a tenative list of who's dressing as what. I learned at otacon that sometimes it makes it easier to organize a photoshoot... plus it helps people with idea for photoshoots. XD

Solid_psyco
11-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Well I'll definatly be their (same as last year). In my Haku outfit, Yah, Haku is awesome. Is anyone planning on going as Zabuza? I need photos with one. Last year their was only two I believe. And I only got one photo with him and one other Haku.
I updated my mast (I have eye holes in it now) and it can stay on my face without me holding it. YAH

Marisca4
11-09-2005, 09:34 PM
I went ahead and posted the time and place for the photoshoot in the ohayocon forums as well.

kalajessta
11-09-2005, 09:45 PM
I will be cosplaying as "Time Jump" Akamaru (or just regular Akamaru) xD

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-11-2005, 07:48 PM
OH JOY THE CAR!! Everyone must look for the rock lee in the car..
>_> how am I sposed to change? *pokes your head* gwaaah! I can sleep in the car fine, its Jen I'm worried about, poor thing. :O

edgeskater
11-11-2005, 09:14 PM
I'll be cosplaying as Kakashi Hatake, can't wait to see everyone else' costumes.

kalajessta
11-12-2005, 07:20 PM
I'll be mostly cosplaying as Akamaru on Saturday, Elena from FF7 on Friday, and Iruka or Genma on Sunday.

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-13-2005, 07:19 PM
I must run into the Gai. I so need Sensei/student shots. Just to freak people out. Haha!
I should post my Lee hair test. *writes down photoshoot time*

Elycium
11-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Nobi... you can either... put something in the windows to change, or you can do the smart thing and come inside to change! :p and we have to get some Lee and Gaara shots. XD

alucarD_The_Sta
11-14-2005, 04:33 PM
if i can get a ride im goin, ill be cosplaying Zabuza all 3 days most likely.

kalajessta
11-14-2005, 07:24 PM
I still need to find a Kiba and Naruto for a cosplay skit. If anyone is interested, please email me or contact me or reply! Thanks!

Elycium
11-15-2005, 02:40 PM
edgeskater - *waves* I remember you from the otakon skit (I was the group's gaara). Look forward to seeing you there!

Nikolai
11-15-2005, 09:17 PM
I'll be there, cosplaying Hayate and genin Konohamaru on Saturday.

May I suggest we move the location? >_> Last year we were kicked off the stairs due to blocking traffic. We ended up moving to the bottom of the escalators near main programming, which had much more space, and that might be a good place to meet this year.

kalajessta
11-15-2005, 09:31 PM
But where could we all fit in a huge area? That's why we choose the stairs.

Nikolai
11-16-2005, 12:42 AM
The main programming hallway is more huge than the stairs. http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=258210

edgeskater
11-16-2005, 02:30 AM
Hey Elycium *waves back* I thought that was you! Yeah we will definatly have to hang out at the con!

Marisca4
11-16-2005, 10:08 AM
I'll be there, cosplaying Hayate and genin Konohamaru on Saturday.

May I suggest we move the location? >_> Last year we were kicked off the stairs due to blocking traffic. We ended up moving to the bottom of the escalators near main programming, which had much more space, and that might be a good place to meet this year.

Yeah, now that I think about it, I do remember having to move. I think we were a fire hazard for blocking the stairs. Good thought, nikolai :bigtu:

New location: bottom of the escalators near main programming

Elycium: do you want to change the location in your first post?

Elycium
11-17-2005, 03:33 PM
Marisca: changing the location now. ^^.

kalajessta
11-22-2005, 01:08 PM
I've finally started on my Akamaru costume. I can't wait until it's finished. Does anyone know a good padding material for feet, like a slipper or shoe?

In my costume pattern, it was designed as a foot cover, not a foot it's self, but I don't wanna wanna wear shoes with the costume. I'm trying to go for the full effect. Any tips will help. Thanks!

Lady
11-22-2005, 01:40 PM
And I only got one photo with him and one other Haku.

Oooh, which Haku? Me Haku or another one? If it's me, I'd love to see some pics! Clone fun!

I don't think I'll be at this Narutard shoot, alas, alas. (Of course, this is the one shoot where I might actually get alot of photos now that CN has the ZabuHaku arc right now!*laughs*) It's up to you kids to take tons of photos and shout inappropriate things at each other in my place!

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-22-2005, 09:08 PM
I wanna molest Haku!Lady! XD
Harump. >_>; Of course I could come inside..then get jealous of you people with ROOMS. Then cry. I'll be a crying Rock Lee.

Lady
11-23-2005, 07:18 AM
Crying Rock Lee? YOU SOUND FULL OF YOUTHFUL SPIRIT!

Yukari Kiss
11-23-2005, 10:11 AM
I'll be there as Sakura, along with several of Fighting Dreamers members. Ino, Tsunade, Hinata, and Genma will be there, definetly. Tenten and Kaka-sensei may be there, too. If alucard_the_stampede goes (he's our Zabuza) that's one more. Umm.... *thinks* I think that's everyone for Ohayocon. Oh! And Temari said she may come, too. So yeah, FD represent. I'm really excited about Ohayocon, I haven't been since '04. T__T
See you guys at the con!!

Uchihacest69
11-23-2005, 10:24 AM
My friend and i were planning on Sasuke and Orochimaru. I, of course, being sexier will be orochimaru. lol j/p. but yea ^_^

kalajessta
11-23-2005, 12:15 PM
If I didn't accidently ripped my Iruka/Genma pants, I would be Iruka on Sunday. But I still have alot to do for my Akamaru costume. If I have time, I may attempt to sew my pants or buy new ones.

Elycium
11-23-2005, 04:29 PM
wow, Yukari Kiss, that's a big group. ^^ Updating the list. Can't wait to see you all

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-23-2005, 05:15 PM
YES!!! I SHALL SHAG THEE WITH YOUTHFUL SPIRIT! *THUMBS UP, TOOTHFLASH*

>_> Seriously though, Its cold. If anyone wants to offer a room..XD We'd so sleep on the FLOOR.

Saria
11-23-2005, 07:52 PM
If my supa!kool friend Sarah (Mokona Plushie on here) goes to Ohayo, I will most likley be her Jounin Neji to go with her Chuunin Tenten. :3

kalajessta
11-23-2005, 08:29 PM
I am looking for a Kiba and Naruto still for my cosplay skit if anyone is interested. It doesn't matter if it's Time Jump characters or not. If anyone knows of a Kiba or Naruto that are interested in cosplaying on stage let me know please.

Saria
11-23-2005, 09:23 PM
I am looking for a Kiba and Naruto still for my cosplay skit if anyone is interested. It doesn't matter if it's Time Jump characters or not. If anyone knows of a Kiba or Naruto that are interested in cosplaying on stage let me know please.

Wish I could still go as Kiba, but my money is REALLY low at the moment, and I can't do three costumes. ._.;

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-24-2005, 12:37 PM
I've never actually seen many pictures of timejump characters. O.o;

Saria
11-24-2005, 12:58 PM
I've never actually seen many pictures of timejump characters. O.o;

They have a few, but not a lot, since the anime isn't as far as the manga. o_o;

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-24-2005, 12:59 PM
Damn...who do they have so far? I think I saw Gaara and I heard of others.
Damn it I lost my ride. >_< now I need a ride again...

Saria
11-24-2005, 01:50 PM
Damn...who do they have so far? I think I saw Gaara and I heard of others.
Damn it I lost my ride. >_< now I need a ride again...

Temari, Gaara, Kankuro, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Neji, Tenten, Lee, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, I think another team or two? I can't remember.

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-24-2005, 01:52 PM
Ooo where could I get pictures? :O

Saria
11-24-2005, 02:15 PM

Err, all over the interw3b? =D; Lolz, I'm too lazy at the moment to go searching, but look on random Naruto sites, and I'm sure they'll have nice piccys of Time Jump-ness. Or, if you have a LiveJournal Chuunin (http://www.livejournal.com/community/chuunin/) tends to have pictures of them.

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-24-2005, 02:19 PM
Awesome-ness-o thankies :D

Marisca4
11-24-2005, 02:38 PM

The only character that hasn't been introduced in the time jump is sasuke. Here are pictures of the rest of the characters....

Naruto and Sakura (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/Trisha5481/Time-jump/naruto_ch245special.jpg)
Temari and Shikamaru (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/Trisha5481/Time-jump/here.jpg)
Chouji (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/Trisha5481/Time-jump/283_04.jpg)
Shino, Kiba, and Hinata (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/Trisha5481/Time-jump/2820nj.jpg)
Rock Lee, TenTen, Neji (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/Trisha5481/Time-jump/TeamGai.jpg)
Gaara (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/Trisha5481/Time-jump/Gaara.jpg)
Kankuro (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/Trisha5481/Time-jump/chapter250_11.jpg)
Ino (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/Trisha5481/Time-jump/Ino.jpg)

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-24-2005, 02:38 PM
awesome thanks XD

Ochika
11-24-2005, 07:37 PM
Friday is Timejump Temari with Stardustshadow's smexy gaara
and Saturday is Deidara for our Akatsuki group

Saria
11-25-2005, 07:59 AM
The only character that hasn't been introduced in the time jump is sasuke. Here are pictures of the rest of the characters....

Snap, my bad for saying Sasuke. e_e;

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-25-2005, 01:52 PM
AAah Gaa-chan, I can't wait to see her again!! And Temari <3

StarDustShadow
11-25-2005, 03:08 PM
AAah Gaa-chan, I can't wait to see her again!! And Temari <3

=D Ahhhhhhhhh i didn't know you were going to Ohayocon, AWESOME!!!!! I look so very forward to seeing you again! ^____^

If i can manage Ohayocon (and EVERYTHING in my power is being done so i can be there XD; ) as Ochika said i'll be Kazekage Gaara-ing it up for our Time Jump Sand nin luffles =D <333333333333!

Then Saturday i'll be the Sasori of our Akatsuki group d^__^b

LousyItachi
11-25-2005, 04:15 PM
Hopefully I'll be bringing Uchiha Itachi and perhaps Yondaime to Ohayocon.

That is... as long as I can find a hotel room... >____>;

Saria
11-25-2005, 08:46 PM
=D Ahhhhhhhhh i didn't know you were going to Ohayocon, AWESOME!!!!! I look so very forward to seeing you again! ^____^

If i can manage Ohayocon (and EVERYTHING in my power is being done so i can be there XD; ) as Ochika said i'll be Kazekage Gaara-ing it up for our Time Jump Sand nin luffles =D <333333333333!

Then Saturday i'll be the Sasori of our Akatsuki group d^__^b

DUDE! O__O I finally get to meet the awesomeness Gaara EVA! XD -Excited-

kalajessta
11-25-2005, 09:46 PM
If anyone know of a Naruto and Kiba that would be interesting in cosplay in a skit, please let me know. I'm becoming desperate!

Osuwari
11-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Yeah I soo tottaly want to go to this con as well ^-^ Yeah I'm working on it.. Hopefully... but I'll probalby be there as Sakura ^-^

321stars
11-26-2005, 05:05 PM
I'll be there as my Sexy no Jutsu Kankuro~!! ^________^ *glomps Saria*

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-27-2005, 01:39 PM
Gaa-chan is a god!! :D I'm hoping that I can find another ride by then. I really wanna go. ;) I'll be Rock Lee, so beware...wait that should be the other way around...GACK.

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-27-2005, 01:40 PM
I'll be there as my Sexy no Jutsu Kankuro~!! ^________^ *glomps Saria*
Thats a frightening vission right there. o_o

Elycium
11-28-2005, 07:29 AM
ah, I look forward to seeing the SnJ Kankuro! the thought of someone doing that almost makes me want to bring out my SnJ Gaara. *g*

list is updated and... the ohayocon site is back up finally!

StarDustShadow
11-28-2005, 03:34 PM
=3 You guys are WAY too good to me, you know that? *LUFF LUFF LUFFS* can't wait to see you all again

::Sniffle:: But i am unworthy of the list? XD

Ochika
11-28-2005, 03:52 PM
*snuggles her Gaa-Chan* you better come for our smexy sandcestness and sasori x Deidara-ness DX we get to whore it up with eachother 2/3 days XD

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Gaara X Gaara X Rock Lee. :3 Sex Sex.

tornbutterfly
11-28-2005, 10:53 PM
*raises hand* Um, I was going to, um, be... um... Haku... if I finish him in time... um... hi?

LousyItachi
11-29-2005, 12:53 AM
You should cosplay Hinata from the sound of it. XD

tornbutterfly
11-29-2005, 10:42 AM
I... heh, get that a lot... ^^;; Um.. I have... problems... talking to new people. *is socially awkward* But I tend to be a little... outspoken with my friends... [not that I have many]... But I really like Haku...

kalajessta
11-29-2005, 01:20 PM
Did we get a time finalized yet for Naruto? I'm hearing now 3pm or 4 pm on Saturday, but some people on Ohayocon's forum want to do both days for a Photoshoot.

Chibik3r0
11-29-2005, 01:47 PM
Humm... I may drag out my Kiba costume for a Friday wearing... I haven't really decided yet but I should probably figure that out soon.

Elycium
11-29-2005, 02:33 PM
=3 You guys are WAY too good to me, you know that? *LUFF LUFF LUFFS* can't wait to see you all again

::Sniffle:: But i am unworthy of the list? XD

*hangs herself in shame of having forgot to put you on the list* I apologize! I'll fix that when I get out to my mum's (and a better comp)

kalajessta
11-29-2005, 02:41 PM
I'm still looking for a Kiba and a Naruto to enter the Masq with for a skit. Please IM me or let me know. Thanks!

-is getting desperate-

Elycium
11-29-2005, 08:41 PM
as far as I know, the one I'm organizing (this one) is set for 3 pm saturday. ^^

0bscurity
11-30-2005, 02:13 PM
My plans just got completely firmed up - I'll definitely be attenting as Yondaime now. I'll probably bring Itachi with me too, but I'm not quite sure when I'll wear him.

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Pleh, I'm having freakin ride trouble again, this time because of my girlfriend. Argh.. *head desk repeatedly* I should just magically learn how to drive myself in the next like..3 months and go there on my own, since I know no one in my area thats going and the one person willing to get me is getting yanked around by my girlfriend.

LousyItachi
11-30-2005, 08:25 PM
My plans just got completely firmed up - I'll definitely be attenting as Yondaime now. I'll probably bring Itachi with me too, but I'm not quite sure when I'll wear him.

But... what.... that's... and...

...those are exactly my cosplays T__T

StarDustShadow
11-30-2005, 08:39 PM
Ohhhhhhhh, but the more Yondaimes the better

>_>

*SQUEE* X3

Chibi Neko Nobi
11-30-2005, 08:44 PM
Ohhhhhhhh, but the more Yondaimes the better

>_>

*SQUEE* X3
Oooh I say the exact same thing about Gaara. :D more to molest 4 meeee hahahahahahahahahah

Oo Soi Fong? :D I want to do Ishida or Rukia, and a friend said "You're doing Soi Fong with me" She'll be Yoroichi at Ohayocon. :D

kalajessta
11-30-2005, 10:09 PM
Another yet not so 'scary' cosplay idea for Iruka. What if I got some normal clothes (teacher clothing) and bought a tie and painted or sew on the konoha symbol on it. Then I would carry around a clipboard with some papers that had character names on it?

Would anyone else be interested in doing a 'modern' twist to the Naruto cosplay world? It doesn't have to be for Ohayo Con, considering that many people are finalizing their costumes now.

alucarD_The_Sta
11-30-2005, 10:57 PM
i could prolly do that, i wouldnt have to change much since Zabuza pretty much wears normal clothes XD

kalajessta
11-30-2005, 11:04 PM
Hm, but the thing and trick is to have it as modern and 'street' as possible. Like we're thinking for Itachi for him to go as a goth, or Jrock/punk type costume.

alucarD_The_Sta
11-30-2005, 11:08 PM
Zabuza = black sleeveless shirt, and black baggy pants, with a sword... he's practically a ninja gang member XD

kalajessta
11-30-2005, 11:13 PM
Lol may work. PM me and list me the cons you are planning on attending this year.

tornbutterfly
12-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Another yet not so 'scary' cosplay idea for Iruka. What if I got some normal clothes (teacher clothing) and bought a tie and painted or sew on the konoha symbol on it. Then I would carry around a clipboard with some papers that had character names on it?

Would anyone else be interested in doing a 'modern' twist to the Naruto cosplay world? It doesn't have to be for Ohayo Con, considering that many people are finalizing their costumes now.

...that sounds like fun~

kalajessta
12-01-2005, 09:37 AM
Thus far for the modern 'street' idea, it may be in plans for Ikasu or Sugoi of this year.

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-01-2005, 07:57 PM
awesome

Starlightslk
12-03-2005, 05:39 AM
I'm definitely bringing my Hinata =^^= and maybe my Temari as well (I gotta figure out how feasible bringing my fan is though).

Nikolai
12-04-2005, 01:25 AM
There's talk on the Ohayocon forums about having another photo shoot on Friday since it fits some people's schedules better and some people have multiple costumes. Any opinions on whether it should it be at 3:00 to make it easier to remember, or later so more people have a chance to get there?

Elycium
12-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Another shoot on friday would be fun. I'm up for any time. ^^ Mayhaps I'll wear my Haku costume to that one. XD

kalajessta
12-04-2005, 01:08 PM
It seems like people do want another Photoshoot for Naruto on Friday. But the question is, what time? Someone suggested 3 pm, but I think that's still early for a Photoshoot on Friday.

Elycium
12-04-2005, 01:28 PM
why do you think that's early?

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-04-2005, 05:21 PM
If its on Friday, you should make it more into the evening I think...

kalajessta
12-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Because alot of people work, or are in school during 3 pm. People are still arriving to Ohayo Con on Friday and I do think 3 pm is early. Let alone I think 5 pm is better time period anyways. I vote for 5.

ArsenalFierce13
12-05-2005, 01:13 AM
I would be in favor of a Friday shoot, since I probably can't make the Saturday one (FF shoot is on the same day, and once I'm in Lulu, I'm in Lulu). Can't vote on a time yet, though, since I still have no idea what my arrival plans are.

kalajessta
12-05-2005, 09:10 AM
The FF photoshoot is at noon and the Naruto one is at 3 on Saturday. We are shooting for 5 pm on Friday for Naruto.

Elycium
12-05-2005, 03:45 PM
sweet, I can wear my Haku costume to the friday shoot then since my Temari won't be done. <3s muliple photoshoots

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-05-2005, 10:28 PM
I'll go to both as Rock Lee. SHINING YOUTH!!

kalajessta
12-05-2005, 10:32 PM
I'm going to try to make it to both. I'll have to see when my fellow Turk members are planning on showing up to Ohayo Con.

LousyItachi
12-06-2005, 01:54 AM
I'll go to both as Rock Lee. SHINING YOUTH!!

YOOOOOOSH!

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-06-2005, 10:04 AM
YOOOOOOSH!
UUCHIIHAAA-SAAAN!! *THUMBS UP* YOSHI!!!!

Elycium
12-06-2005, 03:19 PM
<3s nobi-chan. *nice guy pose*

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-06-2005, 03:34 PM
SHE IS SO MUCH MORE SUAVE THAN I AM!! LOOK AT THAT NICE GUY POSE!! *fist* I must work harder!!!

LousyItachi
12-06-2005, 04:20 PM
UUCHIIHAAA-SAAAN!! *THUMBS UP* YOSHI!!!!

Yoshi? Where? That fucker ate my koopa troopa.

kalajessta
12-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Let's get back on topic people...

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-07-2005, 07:59 PM
My topic right now is ARGH I LOST MY RIDE AGAIN THIS IS TEH SUCK.
I so want to make this photoshoot though. When was it absolutely totally set?

kalajessta
12-08-2005, 08:38 AM
Friday at 5 pm and Saturday at 3pm. Both at the bottom of the escaltors in the convention center.

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-08-2005, 10:26 AM
I got it, thanks :D

kalajessta
12-08-2005, 10:48 AM
No problem. I hope you can at least make it to one.

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-08-2005, 04:21 PM
:D Probably not!! I just can't afford the train or bus. But I expect to see some awesome pictures!!

kalajessta
12-08-2005, 04:47 PM
I will try to get some for ya. Though without a laptop currently, I don't think I'll be able to post any pictures until Sunday night or Monday. I think I'm going to wait until after Ohayo Con to get my laptop. I haven't found any good deals for it, which really bites. And all the deals that there are currently, require you to purchase AOHell (which is stupid). It's worse then the mail-in-rebates ><

Sonified
12-08-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm bringing my Uzuki Yuugao costume.

ColumbiaRikku
12-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Okay, okay, so I'm not about to read through 8 pages of gibba-gabba, so I'll just ask. How many Ino cosplayer's are planned? Because I could finish it in time, that's not problem, but I don't want to bring more costumes than days there are to wear them. This has been done before and leads me to be very indecisive. Anyhoo, let me know and if there isn't one I would be more than happy to dress up and be YOUR INO QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marisca4
12-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Okay, okay, so I'm not about to read through 8 pages of gibba-gabba, so I'll just ask. How many Ino cosplayer's are planned? Because I could finish it in time, that's not problem, but I don't want to bring more costumes than days there are to wear them. This has been done before and leads me to be very indecisive. Anyhoo, let me know and if there isn't one I would be more than happy to dress up and be YOUR INO QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to read through 8 pages, just go to the first post. Elycium has been doing a good job of posting who is doing what cosplay. I think there is also a couple of people doing Ino on the ohayocon.com forums. I won't be wearing my Ino cosplay for Ohayocon, but I say the more Inos the better! ^_^

LousyItachi
12-09-2005, 12:44 AM
Hmm, I won't be bringing Yondaime. He won't be finished by any stretch of the imagination. For now, it looks like Itachi and ANBU Itachi.

Marisca4
12-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Hmm, I won't be bringing Yondaime. He won't be finished by any stretch of the imagination. For now, it looks like Itachi and ANBU Itachi.

Itachi... nice! Anbu Itachi... even better!!! I will definitely hunt you down for pictures, especially if I decide to wear my SnJ itachi. ^_^

Elycium
12-09-2005, 04:13 PM
hehe, okay, to update the list a little. heh. Btw, if someone mentioned what they were wearing and you don't see your name on the list, let me know and I'll fix it.

Nobi, I'm so sad you can't go. I will take many many pictures. Promise!

kalajessta
12-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Is there a Kiba and Naruto that wants to do a skit for Masq? I'm still looking...

ColumbiaRikku
12-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Neat-o, that's the motivation I need, too! I'll be wearing a few costumes on Saturday because it seems to be THE day for photoshoots. I'll go right from Final Fantasy X Rikku, to Ino, to my girl version of Miroku (Inu-Yasha), then I'll need a tall vodka on the roxors because I'll need to chill from all that dang changing! (hahaha, am I serious?) But I am looking forward to it. W007!

Lady
12-12-2005, 07:44 AM
Weeeell...Due to some times being switched around, I -might- actually be able to attend the Saturday shoot now! Three Hakus and one Zabuza? I predict much sexiness!

ColumbiaRikku
12-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Sexiness is ALWAYS a good thing to come across . . . yyyeeessss . . . I may just wear Ino for the photoshoot. I haven't told my buddies I'm making it yet. They bugged me about being Ino because they were all doing Naruto characters and I never want to, also I have Ino's hair already and that helps. So I was planning on suprising them at the con. So we'll see how long I wear it, one hour or two, hahaha!

Elycium
12-12-2005, 02:33 PM
three haku's and a zabuza... I agree with Lady, I detect much sexieness at the photo shoot. XD

kalajessta
12-12-2005, 03:14 PM
I have several secret Naruto cosplays in works for Colossal and Ikasucon this year. I can't wait xD;;

alucarD_The_Sta
12-12-2005, 03:40 PM
btw, if i go, there will most likely be a Gai there, cause the person who ill ride with if we go cosplays Gai

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-12-2005, 05:45 PM
OMFG GAI-SENSEI!!! *tackle*
I think my friend is going to give me train tickets :D

Elycium
12-12-2005, 07:51 PM
OMFG GAI-SENSEI!!! *tackle*
I think my friend is going to give me train tickets :D

o.o *prays that the nobi can make it*

sweet, Gai cosplayers. Always fun there. XD

tornbutterfly
12-16-2005, 08:07 AM
Weeeell...Due to some times being switched around, I -might- actually be able to attend the Saturday shoot now! Three Hakus and one Zabuza? I predict much sexiness!

Pity Haku doesn't know the water-cloning jutsu. :3 We could pretend?

And I'm definitely going to be able to finish Haku by Ohayocon, barring any tragic accidents or serious screw ups on my end. Um.. see you all there?

kalajessta
12-16-2005, 08:45 AM
After the Photoshoot on Friday, Time Jump is getting together to meet their other team mates for other group shots.

LousyItachi
12-17-2005, 12:37 AM
I'll have Itachi and ANBU Itachi ready.

Yuki kun
12-17-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm up for a Naruto gathering. Me and my friend are doing Sasuke and Naruto. Second versions.

aka...black instead of blue on Naruto...no cuffs in the pants...black is sexy...
black Sasuke outfit as well.

Marisca4
12-18-2005, 01:23 AM
I'll be at the friday photoshoot as Ino. I wasn't going to cosplay as her, but I thought, why not. So it will be TJ temari on saturday and ino on friday. Doesn't look like I'll be bringing SnJ itachi this time.

JapaneseGrape
12-18-2005, 08:35 AM
I'll be there for one of the shoots or other as Shino!

Elycium
12-18-2005, 09:05 AM
^^ updating the list. and only 19 days left!

Lady
12-19-2005, 07:55 AM
Pity Haku doesn't know the water-cloning jutsu. :3 We could pretend?

This sounds very sexy!

Ohayocon will bear witness to the HAKU INVASION! Can the con handle our girlish boys, or will we confuse its delicate sexuality?

(Also...I'm trying my very very VERY hardest to come to the shoot for at least a little bit, but I'll probably have a very limited amount of time during which to hang around for pics. I plan to retire my Haku at Ohayo this year, so I'm really looking forward to the potential multi-Haku invasion force pics!)

kalajessta
12-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Just a reminder, Naruto Photoshoot times are again:

Friday - 5pm
Saturday - 3pm

Locations: At the bottom of the escalators.

JapaneseGrape
12-19-2005, 01:29 PM
By the way, are there any Hinatas/Kibas out there willing to do a team shot at one of the photoshoots?

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-19-2005, 01:38 PM
I hope to see lots of group shots :D there seems to be a big group (since its like mainstream and CN is like..playing it constantly. ew) Are there going to be "fight scenes" too? :D I'd so do those.

kalajessta
12-19-2005, 07:49 PM
Last year my ex did to several Narutos "Thosand Years of Pain" since he was the only Kakashi.

shyhinata
12-21-2005, 01:58 PM
By the way, are there any Hinatas/Kibas out there willing to do a team shot at one of the photoshoots?

I wouldn't mind doing a team shot with you if you still need a Hinata that is.

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-21-2005, 02:21 PM
I adore your avatar, Hinata-san :D

Blakrose
12-21-2005, 05:11 PM
I don't do cosplay myself, But I dress my dolls up. Neko, is going as Kakashi and I have 2 versions of Gaara, Baby and Kazekage. Sadly, My sexy No jitsu Gaara doll, will not be ready. She/he is still being painted.

Well, I sort of do Naruto cosplay. I designed and made a Gaara Lolita outfit.

When is the gathering? I so want to take lots of pictures.

Friday - 5pm
Saturday - 3pm

Reminder to Self read whole thread before asking questions.

JapaneseGrape
12-21-2005, 06:10 PM
I wouldn't mind doing a team shot with you if you still need a Hinata that is.
That would be absolutely wonderful of you! I'll keep an eye out for you at the shoots, okay?

Oh, and I agree!! Lovely icon!

shyhinata
12-22-2005, 04:54 AM
Okay I'll meet you there. And thank you both for the compliment on my avatar.

JapaneseGrape
12-22-2005, 06:57 AM
You're welcome, and thanks again for being willing to take some team shots with us!

shyhinata
12-22-2005, 06:15 PM
Of course, no problem.

tenchimuyio
12-23-2005, 12:35 PM
i just my did my sasuke outfit . i just gotta add the symbol on the back of the shirt and i'll be done. looking at all the forums from ohayocon and this forum, thers going to be alot of naruto characters thers. just cant wait two weeks away!!!

shyhinata
12-24-2005, 10:08 AM
You're welcome, and thanks again for being willing to take some team shots with us!

Have you found a Kiba?

edgeskater
12-24-2005, 11:19 AM
Do I even need to ask if there will be people willing to take group 7 team shots?

kalajessta
12-24-2005, 03:12 PM
I know we're doing Time Jump seperate shots after the Naruto photoshoot on Friday.

Osuwari
12-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Can't wait to see everyone there :)

JapaneseGrape
12-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Have you found a Kiba?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that a friend of mine is going to be Kiba. Also, is it okay with you if we do the photo at the Saturday shoot? I might not be to the con by the Friday one.

kalajessta
12-24-2005, 10:45 PM
Don't forget I will be (hopefully) the only Akamaru xD

Elycium
12-25-2005, 03:59 PM
There's what... 12 days left? Is everyone ready or close to ready?

LousyItachi
12-25-2005, 05:02 PM
My costume's readiness depends on me finishing my Bleach costume, which is.... uncertain at this point. >___>

Elycium
12-25-2005, 05:13 PM
My costume's readiness depends on me finishing my Bleach costume, which is.... uncertain at this point. >___>

really? ^^; good luck, LousyItachi!

actually... I have to finish a Jiraya scroll and my Haku costume yet...

Ochika
12-25-2005, 09:11 PM
Akatsuki cloak is currently making me rip hair out >_> BUT all i gotta do is line half the cloak and add zee clouds DX

LousyItachi
12-25-2005, 09:31 PM
Har, good luck, Oki-chan. Lord knows that's no easy task... >_>

shyhinata
12-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Yes, I'm pretty sure that a friend of mine is going to be Kiba. Also, is it okay with you if we do the photo at the Saturday shoot? I might not be to the con by the Friday one.

Oh good and Saturday is fine.

JapaneseGrape
12-26-2005, 08:44 AM
Great. I'll see you there.

Masami
12-27-2005, 03:38 AM
Uhh yeah so it's what.. about 10 days before the con? And I think Noki and I are coming to Ohayocon. XD

If we can find a place to stay, we'll be bringing the scary/bloody messes that are known as cursed Sasuke lv 2 and kyuubi-fied Naruto! ^____^ I am going to try my hardest to make sure the two of us get up there.. but since we JUST decided this, it will be hard! But I hope to see you all!!

Elycium
12-27-2005, 09:28 AM
Masami, you and your friend were at otakon, yes?

I hope the two of you can make it! ^^

JapaneseGrape
12-28-2005, 09:26 PM
Calling all interested Naruto cosplayers!! We're having a contest! Check it out here! (http://forums.ohayocon.com/viewtopic.php?t=1115)

edgeskater
12-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Calling all interested Naruto cosplayers!! We're having a contest! Check it out here! (http://forums.ohayocon.com/viewtopic.php?t=1115)
hey I wanna partispate in the contest but i can't log onto the ohayocon forums because of an error, i made my name and stuff but never got the conforamtion email so if someone could either give me the email of the person in charge of the ohayocon forums or have someone running the contest PM me here that would be awesome!

Did that make sense?

Elycium
12-29-2005, 06:49 AM

wow, that looks great. I think it'll be a lot of fun. ^^

JapaneseGrape
12-29-2005, 09:18 AM
hey I wanna partispate in the contest but i can't log onto the ohayocon forums because of an error, i made my name and stuff but never got the conforamtion email so if someone could either give me the email of the person in charge of the ohayocon forums or have someone running the contest PM me here that would be awesome!

Did that make sense?

Actually, I meant to repost the thread here on cosplay.com, but I forgot about it until just after I'd signed off. I'm reposting it now, so you can find it here (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=73632) now! Glad you guys seem to like the idea!

Halfrican
01-01-2006, 04:30 AM
How yall doing?

Myself and a few friends have some Naruto costumes consisting of a Kiba (myself), Zabuza, Haku, Sauske, Tenten, and Itachi/Shino. We are gonna try to make one of the photo gatherings, so we hope to see you guys there!

Elycium
01-01-2006, 07:54 AM
Halfrican, I'll add your group to the list and we hope to see you at the photo shoots. ^_^

only a few days left everyone! ^^

JapaneseGrape
01-01-2006, 08:44 AM
Finally another Shino! I'm not alone!

Geron KIzan
01-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Only a few more days left....this Chouji's pumped up!

BANZAI!!!!

kalajessta
01-01-2006, 05:04 PM
I'll be hunting down Kiba's at a con to claim as "master" since after all, Akamaru can't wander alone without his master xD.

Chibik3r0
01-01-2006, 11:34 PM
I'm somehow not in the list >_> But I'll be rewearing my Kiba costume on Friday... and possibly Sunday depending on how lazy I may or may not feel.

Maester Seymour
01-01-2006, 11:53 PM
theres about a 50% chance ill be making it to ohayocon, would be my first time, and if i do make it, i will be bringing my new itachi cosplay. yay :)

LousyItachi
01-02-2006, 02:35 AM
I'm hoping for the Itachi/Kakashi ratio to be somewhere around 5:1, so's we can get some Tsukuyoumi action going.

Elycium
01-02-2006, 05:19 AM
I'm somehow not in the list >_> But I'll be rewearing my Kiba costume on Friday... and possibly Sunday depending on how lazy I may or may not feel.
^^; sorry, I don't know how I missed you, but I added you.
Maester Seymour, hope you can make it!

Starlightslk
01-02-2006, 05:29 AM
I think you missed me too... ;_; I'll be wearing my Hinata. ^_^

kalajessta
01-02-2006, 01:07 PM
I finally got 90% of my Akamaru costume completed after 5 hours of a b*tching mother nagging about the costume. But I will never, EVER make a full body costume nor use fake-fur material again. It is still shedding! But I have to either buy mittens or make them and sew the hood tonight.

Elycium
01-02-2006, 02:22 PM
I finally got 90% of my Akamaru costume completed after 5 hours of a b*tching mother nagging about the costume. But I will never, EVER make a full body costume nor use fake-fur material again. It is still shedding! But I have to either buy mittens or make them and sew the hood tonight.

XD I know that pain. I made my sister a Kiri Kiri Mai costume (Temari's summon) and my machine is still coughing up white fur.

Starlightslk - ack, sorry if I missed ya. I'll add you now. ^^;

did I miss anyone else coming in?

kalajessta
01-02-2006, 02:58 PM
I think I'm going to make the mittens after all. I don't want the material to look different. The brown material on Akamaru's ears are, but it's the closest to what I can find in brown that is simular to the white material. I will hopefully get pictures of it completed tonight.

Marisca4
01-02-2006, 03:29 PM
XD I know that pain. I made my sister a Kiri Kiri Mai costume (Temari's summon) and my machine is still coughing up white fur.

did I miss anyone else coming in?

Not sure if you missed anyone, but sadly crizl and marikit won't be able to make.

Elycium
01-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Not sure if you missed anyone, but sadly crizl and marikit won't be able to make.

ah, that's too bad that they cant make it.

3 days to the convention, everyone almost ready?

Crizl
01-02-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm sorry Marikit and I won't be able to come! ;_; I was looking forward to it too, sounds like there's gonna be a whole bunch of Naruto fun! Marikit and I planned to come together but she can't make it now, and the plans don't work without her. ^^"

Have fun all! I can't wait to see all the photos! X3

Starlightslk
01-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Thanks! ^_^
3 days to the convention, everyone almost ready? I just have a few minor touch-ups left, but essentally my Hinata cosplay is ready to go. ^^ (It's my other cosplays that still have work left on them.) >_<6

Halfrican
01-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Im starting to really hate leg bags.....................................other than that props are all made, money is ready, and the coundown begins! I cant wait to meet yall!

visulstimultion
01-03-2006, 06:43 PM
well part of the people i'm actualyl coming to this con to see and hang out with have already posted their bit. I'm bringing my Sasuke. i'll porobably squeeze that in at some point so I can ninja it up with the rest of the Crew.

Chibi Neko Nobi
01-04-2006, 09:32 PM
I'll be going, most definatly now. Not as Rock Lee, unless someone shares their lee-ness with me :D but I'll be Nobi the Camera Ninja. Just look for the one who looks a little like TenTen, just no odangos.

Elycium
01-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Well, since I'm hauling my arse down to colombus tomorrow, if you havent been put on the gathering list by now (not like its mandatory or nothing, just fun to see who's coming from cosplay.com) then I apologize, it probably wont make it up... unless you post by like midnight or something. @_@

cant wait to see y'all there! ^^

Maester Seymour
01-04-2006, 10:23 PM
that 50% chance just turned into 100% i will be there as itachi ^_^

heki-chan
01-04-2006, 10:47 PM
I'll be going as Hinata for all of Friday, and part of Saturday ^____^

kalajessta
01-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Please, anyone, I am desperate for pictures of Saturday's Narutotard Photoshoot. Especially of Pakkun "humping" me (as Akamaru of course). So if anyone has any, please send me them. Thanks! My batteries started to die during it and all of my pics came out blurry. I'm desperate!

agius
01-09-2006, 08:06 PM
I got this one (http://www.archmagus.us/Ohayocon2006/Ohayocon2006-Pages/Image68.html)... it's not too good, but it's something. There are a bunch of others of the photoshoot in general, so have fun!

Marisca4
01-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Here are my pictures. I have picture from both naruto photoshoots. If you see picture of yourself or friends, feel free to take them. Just give me credit if you post them! ^_^

http://photobucket.com/albums/v307/Marisca4/Ohayocon%202006/

kalajessta: Just be patient. Give everyone a couple of days to get there pictures posted. I do have four in my photobucket.

Elycium
01-09-2006, 09:43 PM
The photoshoots were so much fun. And I want to thank whoever it was that did the shouting to get people organized on saturday for the photos. As someone said, "this is your baby, get it off the ground" (Kakashi, i think that was you. XD) but I lost most of my voice from scraming at the RBG. XD so thanks to whoever did that. XD

I hope to see more photos posted. ^^

kalajessta
01-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Thanks guys! I wish my batteries didn't die during the middle of Saturday's shoot. I'll devently have to go again as Akamaru to a future con thisyear.

StarDustShadow
01-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks all for another Naruto photoshoot of cracky wonderful memories (and accompanying photos to go with XD) AND to all those who didn't call the Akatsuki group just "a bunch of Itachis" >.> We love you the most X3

LousyItachi
01-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Made no difference to me - I WAS Itachi. :skidude:

FrenziedFury
01-10-2006, 05:40 PM
I can't believe I overslept for the Saturday group shoot! I was soooo pissed at myself! I swore I would get at least one team photo of myself with a Neji, Rock, and Gai cosplayers...but I didn't! Aaargh!

Elycium
01-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks all for another Naruto photoshoot of cracky wonderful memories (and accompanying photos to go with XD) AND to all those who didn't call the Akatsuki group just "a bunch of Itachis" >.> We love you the most X3

XD anyone who said that hasnt kept up with the show or manga, lol. you guys were awesome!

kalajessta
01-10-2006, 06:01 PM
I will be going as Sexy-no-Jutsu Akamaru some time this year at a con.

FrenziedFury
01-10-2006, 06:03 PM
I'm gonna take a stab at another Naruto crossplay. It's between Hunky no Jistu Temari and Time Jump Tenten.

kalajessta
01-10-2006, 06:39 PM
I can't wait to see that Jason xD;;

FrenziedFury
01-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Love, if I get it done in time, you'll be THE first person I let photograph me! BTW, loved hanging with you Friday night in the Drury!

Elycium
01-10-2006, 06:56 PM
FrenziedFury - you were awesome! I loved you, since I've never seen anyone crossplay tenten. XD

FrenziedFury
01-10-2006, 07:10 PM
I just hope when I finally do my Temari crossplay people love it just as much! A friend of mine talked me into doing Sexy no Jitsu Konohamaru at Anime Central this year! Now that'll be interesting!

kalajessta
01-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Lmfao! Yea. I just wish ACen isn't the week before finals or I would so go.

Osuwari
01-11-2006, 11:45 PM
Oh man the shoot was fun :) ^-^

kalajessta
01-12-2006, 10:32 AM
Especially when you don't expect Pakkun to come out of no where.

Yuki3385
10-29-2006, 07:04 PM
i'd like to attend but my team mates cant attend with me... T_T but i will say that i am a Hinata and soon to be a TJ one as well

MadMichiChan
10-30-2006, 07:25 AM
Hm, are we recycling last year's Naruto thread for this year? Okay then, I won't be cosplaying Naruto the whole time, just Raver Deidara at, well duh, the rave. |n_| | I want to some other other Naruto ravers there, people! (>o.o)>

Faolan
11-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Here's another raver >x3
I'll be Raver Neji, and possibly Pajama Kisame on Sunday (which isn't likely, though)

tenchimuyio
11-11-2006, 05:30 PM
hey yuki hope fully we can get a pic together. im going as neji and iim getting my contacts on friday so neji will be complete. i keep forgetting to get them but i get paid on friday so i hope to see you there (^^)v

Miyuka
11-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Akatsuki Orochi and Kazekage Gaara to add to the massive numbers. <3

Hikaruchan
11-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Kazekage Gaara & TimeJump Hinata here

kalajessta
11-11-2006, 08:09 PM
Kazekage Gaara & TimeJump Hinata here

Actually your "Kazekage" Gaara isn't the actual Kazekage outfit. I dislike how everyone claims that's the Kazekage outfit, but from the first several episodes when they start explaining the world and the Kage's, the Kazekage is wearing a white with blue robe and that in my opinion is the official form. I'm doing the official form. I would of had pictures from Youma Con, but I didn't get him done yet.

I'm also doing Sai. XD

Hikaruchan
11-11-2006, 08:12 PM
I know the kazekage robes, actually planning on making them too. Its just what everyone is calling Gaara's TJ outfit since he is Kazekage then. No need to get jumpy about it. Tsunade still is called hokage though she doesn't wear the robes and only occassionally the hat.

Leon
11-12-2006, 02:24 PM
I am going to be coming there as Asuma....

VanStrummer
11-12-2006, 02:54 PM
I will be wearing my Maito Gai costume. Possibly a random ANBU member if it's ready by than.

RagingRedhead
11-13-2006, 02:48 PM
I shall be Tsunade, possibly with the Hokage hat or her suitcase if I have time.

kalajessta
11-13-2006, 03:30 PM
We should start planning a photoshoot. Any suggestions on a day or time?

Uchiha Sakura
11-13-2006, 07:20 PM
I'll have Haruno Sakura from the first movie.

and i guess friday night, saturday night or Sunday morning would be fine. Just let me know when so i can make arrangments to be there if i can. hopefully not to close on time from the FF gathering. lol

kalajessta
11-13-2006, 07:48 PM
Friday is way bad for me. I was actually thinking what about Sunday? My friends and I are planning on doing Team 7 then and it won't be crowded as well. But Saturday if it's between 8-11 am or 1-3 pm. Then I have to change quickly into my masq. costume, depending on the time that we have to get there.

Uchiha Sakura
11-13-2006, 08:42 PM
Sunday's fine with me. i should be there all three days. i want to enter my Summoner Yuna costume in the costume contest but i don't know if i will.

VanStrummer
11-13-2006, 11:06 PM
I definetly want to get a team gai pic! Any chance of Neji, Ten-ten or Lees?

kalajessta
11-14-2006, 12:07 AM
Is Sunday good with everyone?

Miyuka
11-14-2006, 01:53 AM
Either Fri or Sun is awesome with me since Sat is taken up with Final Fantasy/Hellsing and that I surely wish to be apart of.

Seemingly Sun is the ideal day so far.

Uchiha Sakura
11-14-2006, 08:51 AM
I definetly want to get a team gai pic! Any chance of Neji, Ten-ten or Lees?

My sister will have Tenten and Temari there but I'm not sure which one she will be wearing at the gathering. Probubly Tenten.

Is Sunday good with everyone?

Fine with me.

kalajessta
11-14-2006, 11:23 AM
What time for the photoshoot? I was thinking 9 or 10 am.

Elendriel
11-14-2006, 01:19 PM
The Naruto characters I have are:

Temari (2nd outfit)
Tsuchi Kin
TJ Sakura
Akatsuki Itachi
Yondaime Hokage
Akatsuki Yondaime (heheh)
ANBU Itachi

which do you want? :D

kalajessta
11-14-2006, 06:01 PM
I don't think we have a Yondaime xD; And I'm cosplaying Naruto <3

Uchiha Sakura
11-14-2006, 09:10 PM
10 am would be better for me. darn parents didn't let me stay at the Hyatt because of my 13 year old sister. I'm 18 by the way. Columbus is about a half hour away so 10 would be better for me, but it doesn't matter.

Elendriel
11-14-2006, 10:14 PM
I don't think we have a Yondaime xD; And I'm cosplaying Naruto <3

yay!! Put me down for Yondaime!!! :D

ahah we totally have to walk around together ;)

yoric
11-15-2006, 08:35 AM
I don't think sunday is a good day if we are only having one photoshoot. I for one, have 2 different Naruto costumes that I am bringing , and am not wearing anything on Sunday. I would like to be able to wear at least one of them to a photoshoot durring the weekend, with as much time as I am putting into them, since my next con won't be until ACen, and I have other costumes I have to work on for then. Plus, with Naruto being one of the most popular photoshoots, along with Bleach, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy, I think the photoshoot should be on one of the more populated days, as so more people that don't check the forums can be swept up into the photoshoot as a huge group of Narutards is marching through the convention center to our destination. Sunday is good if we are having a second photoshoot, but as the only one, it might not get a great turnout.

kalajessta
11-15-2006, 12:39 PM
Someone else suggested Friday. Would that work for a second photoshoot? Plus, Naruto doesn't seem like it's going to be that big of a group from like last year's was.

kalajessta
11-15-2006, 12:39 PM
yay!! Put me down for Yondaime!!! :D

ahah we totally have to walk around together ;)

Def~! But I'm only doing him Sunday at some point.

yoric
11-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Someone else suggested Friday. Would that work for a second photoshoot? Plus, Naruto doesn't seem like it's going to be that big of a group from like last year's was.

Friday would work. Why do you say it doesn't seem like it's going to be as big as last year?

Miyuka
11-15-2006, 01:23 PM
Two shoots would be ideal as suggested. Fri since it's not packed with pre-planned series and that is a heavy cosplay day. Then Sun for those who missed/couldn't attend/or wearing a second costume.

Edit: Now that I think about it that works perfectly for me too since I'm planning on wearing two outfits. ^^

kalajessta
11-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Friday would work. Why do you say it doesn't seem like it's going to be as big as last year?

Just have a feeling. ^^;; What time do you want it to be at on Friday?

yoric
11-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Just have a feeling. ^^;; What time do you want it to be at on Friday?

Sometime early evening would probably be best, how does 5:00 outside Main Programming (where it was last year) work for people?

kalajessta
11-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Main programming? I think the stairs is always a good place to meet for photoshoots, since most are held there. There was a big mix up last year because alot of people thought it was at th stairs and not the main programming area.

yoric
11-15-2006, 04:00 PM
Last year it was scheduled to meet at the stairs and then migated to the main programming area because of the sheer number of people there. It would be easier to just have everyone meet up by main programming this year to ease any confusion.

Elendriel
11-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Def~! But I'm only doing him Sunday at some point.

That's fine, we'll do it then too :D

Uchiha Sakura
11-15-2006, 05:28 PM
i think the stairs would be better because last year i was Sakura and i would have gone the the gathering except for i didn't know were it was and it wasn't in a place were alot of people would find it. that's my opinion.

kalajessta
11-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Last year it was scheduled to meet at the stairs and then migated to the main programming area because of the sheer number of people there. It would be easier to just have everyone meet up by main programming this year to ease any confusion.

True. It will probably be the only photoshoot that will be meeting there then.

yoric
11-16-2006, 02:34 AM
i think the stairs would be better because last year i was Sakura and i would have gone the the gathering except for i didn't know were it was and it wasn't in a place were alot of people would find it. that's my opinion.

But now you'll know where it is ahead of time, and last year we tried to have some people be runners to collect people from the stairs, but we got yelled at for runnng back and forth.

kalajessta
11-16-2006, 02:26 PM
What about this:

Friday at 6 pm
Sunday at 11 am?

yoric
11-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Both sound good to me.

Uchiha Sakura
11-16-2006, 08:57 PM
that's fine. which one do you think will be bigger? Or should i just come to both?

to any one that wanted a Tenten Cosplayer at the gathering. Which gathering will you be at? My sister has Temari and Tenten. Right now she is planing on wearing Temari Friday and Tenten Sunday.

kalajessta
11-16-2006, 09:47 PM
that's fine. which one do you think will be bigger? Or should i just come to both?

to any one that wanted a Tenten Cosplayer at the gathering. Which gathering will you be at? My sister has Temari and Tenten. Right now she is planing on wearing Temari Friday and Tenten Sunday.

Generally, Friday or Saturday shoots are bigger, but I think Sunday may. Just partially, others have bigger and other cosplays they want to worry about showing off on Friday and Saturday. I'm not attending the Friday shoot my self, nor is my friends that are cosplaying Naruto with me.

Uchiha Sakura
11-16-2006, 09:50 PM
i may show up on friday in my elena Ac costume, lol, just to take pics. But i'll wear my Sakura, first movie, costume on Sunday. We'll see what my sister desides.

Hikaruchan
11-16-2006, 11:45 PM
Friday shoot will probably be bigger. I am thinking that, as Sunday shoot scheduled shortly before hotel checkout, so a lot of people may be loading cars if they don't get up early. Since I am not the morning person, don't know if I will be at Sunday shoot but I will try to do car loading early.