PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Deeper Kyo

GabiKat
11-08-2005, 08:57 AM
Since I didn't spot one already... Let's pick a time and stuff and get all the Samurai Deeper Kyo Cosplayers together!

Looks like a couple other photoshoots will be planning soon too!

so... I'll listen to what every has planned and we'll pick a time that will work!

For now.... Maybe a Friday shoot.... around lunch time?!?!
:heart:

akuma_no_bara
11-13-2005, 02:55 AM
Sounds great to me.^_^

GabiKat
11-15-2005, 10:33 PM
sigh... I think you, me and Mahiro may be it??? how sad....

**goes to plan gun modifications**

akuma_no_bara
11-16-2005, 09:59 AM
sigh... I think you, me and Mahiro may be it??? how sad....

**goes to plan gun modifications**

Oh, I was wondering, I have a friend that needs a place to stay. She has an Akira outfit, that she could be forced to wear if she's allowed to stay. ^___^

GabiKat
11-25-2005, 11:22 AM
I'll check with the others and let you know! I'm not sure how much Artist Alley stuff they both will have (my stuff doesn't take a whole lot of space) so I'll leave the decision to the two others!

GAH! I still haven't modified my GUN! crapola! (and today I'm working on Sharice's boots... **cries** then on my shinigami robes... that gun is going to be the death of me!

akuma_no_bara
11-27-2005, 12:01 AM
I'll check with the others and let you know! I'm not sure how much Artist Alley stuff they both will have (my stuff doesn't take a whole lot of space) so I'll leave the decision to the two others!

GAH! I still haven't modified my GUN! crapola! (and today I'm working on Sharice's boots... **cries** then on my shinigami robes... that gun is going to be the death of me!

Excellent, excellent. She's a tiny little thing and would probably be a personal photographer for us if she comes.

Don't remind me of all the stuff I still have left to do. T_T I still have to make the Holy patch for Ryuhou, and fix a couple things on the jacket and pants. Hey, at least Yukimura's ready to go! Then again, isn't he always? XD Oh, how many bottles of sake am I suppose to be bringing? I know I'll need about two for myself, but how many for you lovely ladies?

GabiKat
11-27-2005, 09:58 AM
Mahiro doesn't drink at all... so don't worry about us! I'll pack some for me >.<

Oh and I'm about to start on Mine & Jax's Holy patches... (I'm just planning to embroider on a plastic frame cut to size...) if you want I can make a 3rd for you? I doubt they'll take me much time and I don't mind helping my darling Ryohou out!

sob... my productivity made a hand bag for Yuya (who doesn't even carry one.. so I can lug all my stuff with me...) still no gun mods... crap!!!

akuma_no_bara
11-27-2005, 12:03 PM
If you made me a Holy patch, I would be SO gratedful. Because I just suck with anything even resembling embrodery. In Japan, I was forced to take Home-EC. I had to keep restarting the sewwing project 'cause I kept bleeding all over it and ruining it. It was so embaressing. All the other guys were like "American's just aren't good at this sort of thing, I guess..."

You really are productive! Just... not on your gun. But then again, I don't worry about Yukimura's sword. (Although I have the materials to finish it set aside...) Worst case, you'll just be gunless, like when the gun got all busted up. Besides, it's more arms to carry sake! ^_^

GabiKat
11-27-2005, 12:59 PM
LOL! that's perfect reasoning... I'll be laden down carrying Kyo's sake!

and I'll head to the store here in a bit to pick up the stuff for your HOLY thing! I don't know how beautiful they'll be, but I figure that we can use that Magic Hem at the Hotel to Iron them on! shall be grand and painless!

YAY! I'm sooo ready for this con! --> dashes out the door to Joanns'

akuma_no_bara
11-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Oh, I just talked with Kyo-san. He said he's planning on doing Kyo on Saturday. So, why don't we try to do a shoot at some point on Saturday afternoon. Maybe 1 or 2? If anyone wants to put out another time, that's cool too. But I was thinking that this would leave enough time for later photoshoots if anyone had others planned.

GabiKat
11-27-2005, 01:35 PM
NP! I already told Mahiro that Sat was SDK day! so we'll just leave Artist's Alley for a Lunch or maybe a extended "break" either way works! we're flexable with time as far as I know

I just picked up some stuff for the patches so I'll work on that in the next couple days probably!.... probably...

MonkeyChef
11-27-2005, 10:35 PM
hey i'd be up for goin as Bontenmaru:)

GabiKat
11-27-2005, 10:57 PM
that would be most EXCELLENT! I love Bon-chan!