PDA

View Full Version : Describe TIDUS of FFX

schalke
02-06-2003, 03:22 AM
:argue:

What do you think about the hunk of FFX?????

Tell something about his costume....or anything you wanna say about him... open for all ideas...
NO BOUNDARIES!!!!!

TIDUS

Dark Vision
02-06-2003, 01:13 PM
Its me!!! LOL jk I'm not a perfect tidus. His costume is cool none the less. wow I guess i really don't have much to say.

Celine
02-06-2003, 01:33 PM
He has really funny pants. They're distinctive. I dunno, Ali really loves them for some reason. I'm kind of indifferent to Tidus's design.

Rey-Rey
02-06-2003, 01:49 PM
He's a dork. >=D

Woof. >=D

Ali-kun
02-06-2003, 04:02 PM
DAMN STRAIGHT I love Tidus's pants! XDXD

...do not ask me why. It's not that it's a long story or anything, it's just that...there is no reason. They are just super duper pants. I have an lj icon devoted to Tidus's pants (which is all the sadder because I am a free user, although pondering getting a paid account, so I have only three icons to begin with...and one of them is PANTS!)

If this board allowed one-word posts, I would reply with this one word: PANTS!

Er, um, and I think his hair is cute, and in the first FMV he looks like a sexy wet elf. He's also a dork, which some people think is really stupid, but I find kind of endearing. We know he's a dumb jock! But he's a nice, cute dumb jock with great pants.

Master Zero
02-06-2003, 04:52 PM
first of all, the Brotha is a whiner.

Second, he isnt exactly built for action. Homey needs a bit more muscle, ya know.

On the Plus side, the boy is good-looking.

Seems to be one of those "Faithful types" so Yuna aint got to worry about him sleeping with other summoner chicks.

He also has that "I wont quit attitude" (like me ^^)

All in all, he has potential to be a good hero.

So, on the Master Zero scale of one to 10, 1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest, and 5 being average, I give Tidus from FFX a 9.

Basic Beecicchi
02-06-2003, 05:19 PM
He needs to stop being an uptight pansy and get laid.

[No offense. Seriously.]

Tifa Lockheart
02-06-2003, 05:26 PM
Tidus is ok...

I think he looks kewl, his outfit is nicely done, its original and whatnot..but I think his personality could use some major work. I dunno.. he is just too cheerful for me I guess ^_^;

ChibiMoFo
02-06-2003, 07:37 PM
Tidus is a winner, of
Worst main character in a FF series :P
FFX-2 will correct it, and make him the damsel in distress.
"I'm sorry Tidus is in another castle" @_@

Zephyrs
02-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Tidus is right up there on the whiney scale alongside greats such as Luke Skywalker and Shinji Ikari (same father thing... hmm...) but he's got a giant clear blue sword. that wins points.

Troppy
02-06-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by ChibiMoFo

"I'm sorry Tidus is in another castle" @_@

Noooo dear goood...*pounds fist into floor* another castle...always in another castle...damn you, Toad, damn youuuu... *weeep*

((coughs and quietly walks away))

AnimeParty
02-06-2003, 10:31 PM
Tidus...I usually prefer male characters, but I have to say the females in FFX rocked. Tidus was um... right... I just didn't like him as much. Costume wise...I think it's ok...not the greatest, of corse I love to see what kinds of weapons people make, they come out so interesting.

Ali-kun
02-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Tifa Lockheart
I think his personality could use some major work. I dunno.. he is just too cheerful for me I guess ^_^;

...maybe I like him so much because on the cheerful scale, I am about five points higher than Tidus XD

(the whole "Tidus is in another castle" thing cracks me up! hehe, brilliant...they should put that in ^_~)

Tifa Lockheart
02-07-2003, 11:38 PM
...maybe I like him so much because on the cheerful scale, I am about five points higher than Tidus XD

Hehe I don't mean I dislike cheerful people..er..or characters (I'm pretty cheerful myself) I just meant, compared Cloud and Squall (My favorite FF guys)..Tidus is more talkative and cheerful.

ling_xiaoyu2002
02-08-2003, 05:08 PM
I agree with saru...he's annoying yes...that he is.....like his face and his body mmmmmm....but his personality could use work along with his "I am a whiney birtch" sorta thing going on....no offense hard core tidus lovers I just can't see him as very "manly" I mean most of the time I see him cowarding behind someone....his head is not screwed on right.....his overall fashion is okay.....the only thing I like about him besides his looks and physique is the blitzball move he can do....now that kicked ass!

schalke
02-10-2003, 09:00 AM
really??? im gonna cosplay tidus this con. can u describe me his pants especially the back part...i wanna know others comments on how to make up with it.... :bouncer:

schalke
02-10-2003, 09:09 AM
hahaha...ur funny dark vision!!! u cud be a great tidus too!!!!

u know what ling_xiaoyu2002, tidus is very different from squall because he's character there in FFX is somewhat of a childish thing that's y it just complimented his looks by tetsuya :bouncer:

Oshi
02-10-2003, 09:56 AM
He's got a cool costume design.
He's got a big sword.
And he gets the chixx0r.

I don't find him very whiny.. more like... a bit perky... which can be just as annoying...

schalke
02-10-2003, 10:03 PM
yeah... i love his sword the brotherhood but his legendary weapon CALADBOLG ROCKS!!!!! :bouncer: