PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Thread! Other Cosplay Related Events?

Cherry
11-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Do you have any ideas for a new cosplay-related event? Post your ideas here, and we may just very well have them next year!

:D If you have any ideas at all, please please please! Speak up!

Misu
11-09-2005, 08:55 PM
i don't know if this is original... but a cos-roleplay room.. :heart:

Danzikumaru
11-10-2005, 02:27 AM

Well, Net Senshi Productions and Marzgurl Productions will be teaming up at some point in the future to create Cosplay Music Videos....perhaps when Oni-con rolls around next year, we can have ourselves a little showcase.

Isamu-kun
11-22-2005, 05:24 AM
mmm may be silly but i was thinking cosplaying tournments for gaming... take some of the most cosplay game character from liek fighting games and put tournments up for them really i would love to see a bunch of guilty gears cosplayers fighting each other on guilty gear reloaded lol just a silly idea is all :bigtu:

hanyou741
11-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Yeah, LARP cosplay rooms sound like fun..hmm...*thinks of some other things* Maybe since it's around Halloween there could be a Cosplay haunted house or..er..Hallway? With all of the horror japanese movies, animes, and games.

Mekong_Please
11-28-2005, 08:40 PM
What about a cosplay game? Hmm...sort of hard to explain,but I'll try my best: say you get a lot of cosplayers in a big room, their names are drawn at random and they have to go on stage, they're given a random subject to argue or agree about or plan about, and they have to stay in perfect character with only the knowledge and background of their own series. The best team wins. Just a thought, but I think a lot...and my thoughts get a little dull sometime...