PDA

View Full Version : BLEACH gathering

DivineSage
11-09-2005, 10:49 PM
I know it's early, but seeing as this'll be pretty popular, I may as well start it up now. I'm thinking Saturday, as that'll be the busiest day. Probably later in the day for the sake of the black-clad Shinigami, perhaps about 4? I like the courtyard location because it's big, but the grass area/ fountain would be pretty for like one-on-one battles and such. So...

Time/Date: Friday at 4:00

As of 1/26/06

Character List

Ichigo Kurosaki- State Alchemist*
Rukia Kuchiki- Heiki
Ishida Uryuu- Gainax Boy, Jenna
Chad Yasutora- SirGimp218
Orihime Inoue- Rosebud, FlowerOfThCourt, Stefanie
Kisuke Urahara- Scruffy Rebel, Inuashley's friend
Hanatarou- Chas Tsukishiro
Rikichi- Jetspectacular

Captain:
Hitsugaya Toshiro- Inuashley, Soyo, Baka_Saru

Vice Captains
3rd Squad Izuru Kira- OokamiTsuki
Ise Nanao- Nova, evanae*
Matsumoto Rangiku- crimsonGojyo

*pending

Scruffy Rebel
11-18-2005, 05:23 PM
I'll definitely plan on trying to make this! Need to fix Urahara up a bit, maybe make a new hat (o.O), but I will definitely be bringing him to ALA.

~Scruffy Rebel

DivineSage
11-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Awesome, a reply! And yay, an Urahara! Thank you.

Rosebud
11-18-2005, 07:39 PM
If I can get it put together in time--then Orihime in her school outfit. Most likely. Unless I can get the other outfits of hers put together--ahh! Um, well, something Orihime. ^^;;

Armless Wookiee
11-19-2005, 05:16 AM
if i get it done in time i will have Chad with his arm armor if i don't get the arm armor done than i shall have a stuffed bird in a cage.

HybridTwist
11-20-2005, 01:29 AM
Put me down as a maybe for this. I really want to remake my Ichigo wig (or I just might decide to use temp dye because my hair won't be bleached), I don't think it came out that great. If daoutlaw doesn't plan to be Ichigo, than I guess you can call me his backup, lol.

Gainax Boy
11-21-2005, 04:59 PM
Count me in for Ishida Uryuu ^__^

inuashley
11-26-2005, 06:03 PM
I'll be there as Hitsugaya Toushiro with a Urahara. Btw, I have a Bleach gathering thread started at the ALA forums, so be sure and drop a line!

DivineSage
11-26-2005, 11:50 PM
Ah, yes, Sakuralover, I dropped by and mentioned the gathering (I'm DivineSage). Guess we're partners, huh? ^^

DivineSage
12-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Ok, sorry for the double post, but this thread has been dead for awhile. I just wanted to mention that I'm going to go ahead and submit this gathering for 4:00 on Saturday. The Naruto gathering is at 3 right now which might be kind of tight... but I don't want to go any earlier for fear of the Shinigami burning up in the sun, and I don't want to go any later for fear of getting to close to the masq.

EDIT: On second though, I think I'm going to go for Friday at 4. Saturday will be a very busy day. I'm going to leave this up for discussion a bit longer though, so I'm going to retract my submission to the gathering thread now.

Rosebud
12-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Hm, yeah having the Bleach and Naruto gatherings so close together would be tough. It would be nice to go to both, since I have costumes planned for both. I know a few of my other friends who are planning on going to the Bleach gathering also have costumes planned for the Naruto gathering.

So I put my vote in for Friday for Bleach! If that's not possible, then we'll just have to change quickly. Lol

(Actually, I didn't even know there was a set time for the Naruto gathering, I am guessing this was discussed on the ALA forums ^^;...)

DivineSage
12-28-2005, 05:55 PM
It might've been. All I know is that they're going to submit it for 3, but I think it's still up in the air. Either way things go, I'm pretty flexible, butI'm planning on going to the Naruto gathering as well so we'll have to plan to allow time between them.

Asuma'sFire
12-28-2005, 09:04 PM
Can't we put the Bleach Gathering on the same day as the Naruto Gathering (hopefully Saturday ^-^) but at a 2 hour difference or enough for time changing?

DivineSage
12-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Well, the Naruto gathering is looking like 3:00 on saturday, and I already explained above that I'm not going earlier than 4 because the black-clad Shinigami will die of heatstroke, and any later might run into the masquerade. Unless the Naruto gathering is willing to move back to 2, I'm not putting BLEACH on Saturday.

daoutlaw
12-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Can't we put the Bleach Gathering on the same day as the Naruto Gathering (hopefully Saturday ^-^) but at a 2 hour difference or enough for time changing?

we could, but that would throw some people off. Normally with main-event gatherings like this you'd want to keep them at safe distance because its complicated to go from one cosplay to another as you might know. At Animagic, I learned that hard way. Because the hotel I was staying during Animagic was far off, I had to carry my Ichigo cosplay while wearing Naruto cosplay. That bankai trench coat is one heavy motherf*ck. I think lot of people want to avoid any possible complication changing cosplay so sudden. Also gathering like this can go longer than you'd expect.

DivineSage
12-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Exactly. I also organized the Ani-Magic BLEACH gathering, and trust me, it was NOT fun running around changing out of my Naruto costume into my BLEACH costume. DaOutlaw and I barely made it in time, and there was about a two-hour difference between the gatherings anyway. I've already asked if the Naruto gathering would be pushed back to 2, but I'm not sure it'll happen.

FlowerOfThCourt
12-28-2005, 10:40 PM
I'm coming! I got a yes for friday so if you have it then, I can come. (I can pretty much make it anyday.) I'll be there as Orihime-tan in her outfit from episode's 2&3. My brother is going as a Bleach character as well but... I don't think he is coming friday. (I might be able to convince him but, I doubt it.)

inuashley
12-31-2005, 02:20 PM
I can now make it on Friday, so please disregard my other posts. ^^

DivineSage
12-31-2005, 06:49 PM
Alright. I'm sorry to have put you in that position, I want this to work out for everyone.

inuashley
01-01-2006, 04:30 PM
So, when exactly IS the Bleach gathering on Friday?

DivineSage
01-01-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm going for 4. Is that all right?

FlowerOfThCourt
01-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Four is OK for me. (And I *think* my brother might be coming after all. If he does he'll be coming as Orihime's brother! I forgot his name though. -_-)

inuashley
01-01-2006, 11:15 PM
That sounds good to me, unless anyone has any objections.

Scruffy Rebel
01-03-2006, 10:59 PM
My friend Soyo doesn't use the forums much, but she should have her Hitsugaya costume done in time for ALA *crosses fingers*...and Rosebud and I will totally drag her along with us XD

~Scruffy

Rosebud
01-04-2006, 02:35 AM
Yup, four on Friday sounds good! Hope to see you all there. :)

Heiki
01-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Well, I'll be going as Ichigo for at least two of the days for sure, and, depending on how cold it is, I might come as Rukia. If you don't have one for the gathering yet, I'll try to make it as Rukia that day. :3

DivineSage
01-04-2006, 06:36 PM
I remember you from AX, Heiki. It'd be great if you could come, I'm not sure if we have a Rukia or not... *checks list* But yeah, I'll add you.

Scruffy Rebel- I'll add Soyo. Thanks!

Scruffy Rebel
01-06-2006, 12:00 AM
just double checking...the gathering is now FRIDAY at 4 pm, right?

Just trying to get some gathering times squared away.

~Scruffy

DivineSage
01-06-2006, 12:47 AM
Yes, I would've submitted it but we need to decide on a location.

inuashley
01-06-2006, 09:42 AM
Maybe we should have the gathering at either location #1 or #4.

FlowerOfThCourt
01-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Personally I vote gathering place one.

DivineSage
01-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Yes, location #1 is pretty, but is it big enough? Oh well, if it isn't we'll just move. Ok, I'll submit us. I'm also posting the information on the front page for verification. Thanks everyone!

Nova
01-09-2006, 06:29 AM
Ooh yay, Bleach gatherin! I'll be there and dressed up as Vice Captain Ise Nanao. ^^

evanae
01-17-2006, 11:24 PM
if u guys want/need a 2nd nanao, i'll drop by or something. xD

btw...it's been pretty cold lately. even if the gathering wasn't at 4 i don't think the shinigami would die. if u guys survived AX under the what? 90 degree heat...u'll be fine.

DivineSage
01-18-2006, 02:40 PM
Doubles are welcome, if you'd like to come, you're welcome to, Evanae. And yeah, I'm sure we could survive (had to do it at Ani-Magic in the desert x_x) but it's also a matter of being comfortable. This is Southern California.

evanae
01-20-2006, 12:13 AM
oo i heard ani-magic in lancaster SUCKED. @D@ *feels sorry for everyone who went* i would think we'd freeze to death at this point, today was SO cold. X_x;

daoutlaw
01-20-2006, 01:24 AM
oo i heard ani-magic in lancaster SUCKED. @D@ *feels sorry for everyone who went* i would think we'd freeze to death at this point, today was SO cold. X_x;

Thanks for feeling sorry xP
Well yea, it did suck. At the second day, I missed the Valencia location. Lancaster was dump *with all due respect to whoever living there*. It was desert, desert, ghetto club, more desert. Food was far away *which was huge minus* and I thought the con took a time machine and went back to the cavemen age.

DivineSage
01-20-2006, 02:34 AM
Well yea, it did suck. At the second day, I missed the Valencia location. Lancaster was dump *with all due respect to whoever living there*. It was desert, desert, ghetto club, more desert. Food was far away *which was huge minus* and I thought the con took a time machine and went back to the cavemen age.
*feels bad for conning you into going* Lol, I still need to add you to the list.

Armless Wookiee
01-20-2006, 03:06 AM

It does suck living here. That is why i am going to school so i can transfer and get outta here. There is nothing going on here.

daoutlaw
01-20-2006, 01:43 PM
*feels bad for conning you into going* Lol, I still need to add you to the list.

actually, you didnt 'con' me into it alone. A friend of mine asked me to come to AM as Anbu-Shika. Plus Mora asked me to come as well.

Chas
01-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey, hey... this thread is getting off-topic, guys. :/

At any rate, I'll be at ALA as Hanatarou. On Friday, most likely, so myself and Jetspectacular as Rikichi can probably make the gathering for a little while.

jetspectacular
01-23-2006, 10:59 PM
Jetspectacular as Rikichi!

evanae
01-24-2006, 01:06 PM
ah, my sched changed. if i can somehow find somewhere to change into nanao later in the day (is going to be michiru/sailor neptune), i'll join in. if not, i might be walking around as her one of the other days. sorry. ^^;

crimsonGOJYO
01-24-2006, 08:33 PM
I'll be going as Rangiku Matsumoto, with a Hitsugaya. :D

Where and when is the gathering exactly??

DivineSage
01-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Please look on the first page, all the information is posted there.

Sammyhime
01-26-2006, 02:33 PM
I'll be going as Rangiku Matsumoto, with a Hitsugaya. :D

Where and when is the gathering exactly??

And I'm that Hitsugaya! D:

Yeah o.o

crimsonGOJYO
01-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Annnnnd, Two of our friends are going as Ishida and Orihime in their school uniforms.

They don't have accounts here, but if you want to put them down their names are Jenna (Ishida) and Stephanie (Orihime). Yeah o.o