PDA

View Full Version : Putting Together a Final Fantasy Group

DarkWolfNite
11-10-2005, 04:59 PM
A few friends and I are putting together a Final Fantasy Group for NDK '06. Post or Send me a PM^_~

Any takers?

Pink Spider
11-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Which on exactly? A specific one...or..just any final fantasy? xD

Ditto
11-10-2005, 09:00 PM
yea, I want to know that too, becuase I'll have Cloud and Wallmarket Cloud. as well as a couple other non-FF costumes.
-Ditto out

DarkWolfNite
11-11-2005, 02:07 AM
Pretty much any. My sis bro and I are going as FFX characters. A few friends are other characters. But basically, any Final Fantasy. I'm also premiering an FF inspired costume.

Beverly
11-14-2005, 01:05 AM
We usually try to have a photoshoot, too. ^^ Watch for a "Photoshoots" thread once we get closer to the con. ^^

Cait_Sith
11-16-2005, 03:23 AM
Woah. o-o Never done -that- before! I know I already talked to DarkWolNite, but just out of curiosity, which FF are -you- all doing? *points at camera* o-o!

DarkWolfNite
11-17-2005, 01:14 AM
Yeah. I've never done a Photoshoot either. So, i'm not sure how well the camera will take to me. Some cameras just have it in for me.

Pink Spider
11-20-2005, 12:40 PM
Photoshoots are great ^^ Really gives you a chance to meet some new people and familiar faces. Last year at NDK 8, The photoshoot for Final Fantasy was quite a good size. Unfortunately this year, not every body got together. It kinda started out with a couple cosplayers and we just deicded....thisis the FF photoshoot! xD Final Fantasy VII kind of dominated that one xD Personally, I think if you a range of all Final Fantasies, it'll be more like a giant photoshoot, unless of course you only have one person for the character. Getting all the FF cosplayers is still a great idea.

I myself am going to Bring back default Aeris, Wallmarket Aeris, and Possibly Yuna. xD

JLAmazonWarrior
11-28-2005, 10:10 PM
my bro and i aren't really putting together anything, like a huge group, but we plan on doing diru, and if anyone wants to join us as a shinya, die, or kaoru, we are more than happy to have you join us (nothing formal really!)

Alu-chan
01-20-2006, 10:40 PM
I planned on making Irvine from 8 this year, but I don't know if i'll get it done in time. If I can, i'll deffinatly join. =3

lilacwire
01-23-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm sure I'll have a Final Fantasy costume for this year, so whenever a photoshoot is arranged, I'll be there. ^^

Beverly
01-24-2006, 09:10 PM
I will as well... and let's hope the photoshoot isn't during my panel this time. XD

~J-Chan~
02-01-2006, 06:56 PM
I will as well... and let's hope the photoshoot isn't during my panel this time. XD
Aww....Bev are you doing another panel this year? I was soooo upset that I missed your panel last year. I was up till 8 in the morning working on cosutmes...then I went to bed for an hour....got up and worked that saturday up untill the contest -.- I was so sad I missed it :bigcry:

aokas
02-02-2006, 12:02 AM
if anybody can tell me what i need to make an advant children cloud costume i might be able to

Lady Neese
02-08-2006, 01:44 AM
I'm planning on Lenne and my friend as Yuna.

sakurachan61123
03-24-2006, 12:53 AM
I'm going as Yuna thief, Rinoa DR version, Yuffie AC and Yuffie DOC. Take your pick?

Iridescent Rose
04-09-2006, 07:34 AM
I'll be going as Aeris/th from Advent Children. I'm not going with anyone so I wouldnt mind, at least knowing someone. lol

Audience Killer
04-14-2006, 03:12 PM
Hey NDKers >__>''' Long time no see ._. FFXI has been consuming my life (again) but logged in to see if any thing new and saw this well I'll joing the Final Fantasy photo thingy I'm doing Dragoon AF and my friend is Theif AF from FFXI why is october so far away ; ;

Iridescent Rose
04-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Hey NDKers >__>''' Long time no see ._. FFXI has been consuming my life (again) but logged in to see if any thing new and saw this well I'll joing the Final Fantasy photo thingy I'm doing Dragoon AF and my friend is Theif AF from FFXI why is october so far away ; ;

LOL I love Final Fantasy XI Online. It's so addicting. Anyways I'll be glad to see some FFXI AF! Sounds really cool. I plan to cosplay something for FFXI someday. And I know, why can't October come quicker?

sakurachan61123
06-23-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm doing a White Theif Yuna . . . yay? I'll be doing FFAC Yuffie and DOC Yuffie as well.

DarkWolfNite
06-23-2006, 04:58 PM
I'm working on Rinoa, Summoner Yuna, and an Original ff costume.

{ooppss, pretty much repeating my self...^_^;;}

Tenkage-chan
06-24-2006, 09:26 PM
I'll be doing AC Tifa, and... eh, maybe I'll bring video game Tifa, too. I dunno... (that'll be two wigs I'll have to buy... do I wanna?)

sakurachan61123
06-25-2006, 02:26 AM
I'll be doing AC Tifa, and... eh, maybe I'll bring video game Tifa, too. I dunno... (that'll be two wigs I'll have to buy... do I wanna?)

That's really up to you. You can only wear one of them for the FF photoshoot . . .

Tenkage-chan
06-25-2006, 07:39 AM
That's really up to you. You can only wear one of them for the FF photoshoot . . .

You gotta point. I'll stick with AC then. Yay! Less stuff to lug around!

Comitatus
07-02-2006, 11:50 PM
Are FF characters in their kindgom hearts costumes weclome? (i.e. cloud, squall ect ) :square:

Lady Neese
07-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Yep, more than welcome! If its a FF character than it shouldn't matter what game its in. Or what art work its from.

Katie

Yunie-chan
07-12-2006, 01:39 PM
I'll definitely be bringing a FF costume, whether it be Kuja, Rinoa, or Sephiroth is still yet to be decided, but definitely leaving Esper Terra at home this year. ; P Definitely looking forward to seeing all the FF cosplayers at this NDK!!

Kakashi101
07-12-2006, 05:01 PM
FFX Yuna reporting! XP!

wilper
07-15-2006, 05:36 AM
hey ya'll ....where is this FF photo shoot gonna be? I'm *trying* to put together an Advent Children-Cloud cos but I just started ...was wondering when evryone was gonna get together.

**edit** I'll bring a black suit incase I decide to also go as Rude.

Tenkage-chan
07-15-2006, 09:46 AM
Good question. We should set up a meeting place and time. Hopefully not around the same time as the DOA gathering? *prays* Pleeeeeeaaase??

Pink Spider
07-15-2006, 02:57 PM
Good question. We should set up a meeting place and time. Hopefully not around the same time as the DOA gathering? *prays* Pleeeeeeaaase??

Don't worry. The FF gathering are usually on Saturday afternoons. Or, at least the have been since I've been going. I'm in the same pinch as you. I have SEVERAL photoshoots, all of which I'm still not sure the times other than the DOA one.

I myself have quite a FEW final fantasy costumes to choose that I'm bringing this year. I have the default Aeris, Wallmarket Aeris, Rinoa, Ballroom dress Rinoa, and Summoner Yuna. And if you count it, I have KH2 Aeris. Any one mind helping me choose? xD

Tenkage-chan
07-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Wow, sounds like you've really got a lot going on! *lol* I don't have that much to do, just the DOA shoots and final fantasy, although I am trying to get a bunch of random ninjas together to promote the Kage-Kanbu. Convention ninjas- the shadow staff of conventions! Hah!

I'd love to see your KH2 Aeris! But Rinoa would be good, too. Hmm... tough decisions!

Lady Neese
07-15-2006, 11:25 PM
I second the KH2 Aeris! ^.^

darth_teca
07-17-2006, 02:46 AM
I know there will probably be a pretty nice contingent of Final Fantasy VI cosplayers that made a guest appearance at the AX Masquerade who will be joining. ^.~

I've got Kefka covered. X D

Pink Spider
07-17-2006, 03:02 AM
I wanted to KH2 Aeris, but since it was from well..Kingdom Hearts, I didn't think that would exactly be considered Final Fantasy. xD But, Sure. If not, I'll prolly be going with the Default Aeris.

Lady Neese
07-18-2006, 11:31 AM
I think as long as it's a FF character it doesn't matter even if its one of their costumes from another game.

D-holla-J
07-18-2006, 01:57 PM
Reno reporting! :toothy: I'll keep checkin' this thread and I'll definitely be there!

I don't know anyone yet, though- I don't want to go alone! Anyone want to help out this n00b with her first con?

Baby Cinnamon
07-23-2006, 05:00 PM
Sounds like there's gonna be A LOT of Aeris this year o.o
My friend and I are going as Tactics White Mage (male) and Tactics Black Mage (female)....any other Tactics people out there?
How do you find out when the FF shoot will be?

Kakashi101
07-24-2006, 12:36 PM
With so much FF people, is anyone going to put on a skit?

D-holla-J
07-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Oh, man, I'd LOVE to do a skit. If you guys decide to do a skit and need someone to jump in as Reno, count me in. That'd be awesome!

DarkWolfNite
07-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Hrm, we were considering a skit. But we hadn't actually planned anything. So basically, we're open to suggestions.

Kakashi101
07-25-2006, 08:22 PM
*starts to brainstorm and throws out words* ....Bikes...icecream...chocobo...timeline...food.. .phones...river....sky....
any of that helping?

DarkWolfNite
07-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Lol, um.... No not really. I'm not much a skit person, so I left the ideas to everyone else who can figure something out. xD

Kakashi101
07-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Anyone going as Tidus?

Tenkage-chan
07-26-2006, 08:28 AM
On a skit: Wait till you know all who's coming as who, then maybe we can all come up with somethin'. With this many of us, we could easily do a crossover skit. Although, I'm doin' a DOA skit, so I'm out. *sniffles*

DarkWolfNite
07-26-2006, 12:35 PM
Hrm, we had a Tidus, but then he ditched, so no Tidus. Just lonely Yuna cosplayers. lol

IchiHaneTenshi
07-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Umm. I shall be there AS:

Aeris

Lucrecia Crescent (Afterlife and doctor)

Rosa Farrel (FFIV Amano hopefully)

Ifalna Feremis (Aeris's mother)

o_o' I hope more than that, but we take what we can get, eh? XP EEE! THERES SO MANY PEOPLE!*Squeals*

Pink Spider
07-30-2006, 09:24 PM
I actually have a Tiuds xD I decided to go with my Yuna costume, to make time more convenient for both myself and him since we both have to bolt to a Naurto shoot shortly after.

Kakashi101
07-30-2006, 09:38 PM
PinkSpider- then we shall have to have a fight to the death for him...<_<.
Wait...Aeris has a mother?

Pink Spider
07-30-2006, 10:47 PM
xD Not a chance xD And yes..you see her at the begining of the game when Aeris' mother you meet in Midgar is telling you how she's not her real child.

IchiHaneTenshi
08-02-2006, 06:02 AM
PinkSpider- then we shall have to have a fight to the death for him...<_<.
Wait...Aeris has a mother?

Hellz yeah.

That would be Ifalna Feremis.

She married Professor Gast (Who was heading up the Jenova project at the time), though he tried to stop it, ran off to the Icicle Village, had Aeris, then Hojo shows up, shoots him when he says he wants nothing to do with Shinra, then takes Aeris and Ifalna back to the labs.

It shows Aeris when she's younger (most likely about 5/6 years old) as Ifalna is dying, she gives Aeris to Elmyra, and she takes on the last name of Gainesborough. Tragic, no? Hojo luffs screwing everyone's life up.

>>; So I stab him. If there's going to be any Hojos I'm going to attack them. >D

wilper
08-12-2006, 01:12 AM
ok I had originally planned on going as Rude but I've decided to put together a Kadaj costume...only thing left is to make my double-bladed katana and go to my eye doc for a pair of cosmetic green eyez!! (that and to shave off my goatee ACK!) >=( hehe....

Any Loz & Yazoo out there!?!

Tenkage-chan
08-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Hmm... Come to think of it, just how many FFVII AC cosplayers do we have?

D-holla-J
08-12-2006, 02:31 PM
According to this thread, and not counting the game versions (Wallmarket Cloud and Aerith, Kingdom Hearts versions, etc.) It looks like we'll have nearly ten FF AC cosplayers. But that's just from this thread, yo, I'm sure there'll be a lot more than that at the con.

And I'm still really interested in doing a skit, if anyone needs a Reno (or a Demyx, for that matter, if we do a crossover)!

Delvish
08-12-2006, 04:35 PM
Hellz yeah.

That would be Ifalna Feremis.

She married Professor Gast (Who was heading up the Jenova project at the time), though he tried to stop it, ran off to the Icicle Village, had Aeris, then Hojo shows up, shoots him when he says he wants nothing to do with Shinra, then takes Aeris and Ifalna back to the labs.

It shows Aeris when she's younger (most likely about 5/6 years old) as Ifalna is dying, she gives Aeris to Elmyra, and she takes on the last name of Gainesborough. Tragic, no? Hojo luffs screwing everyone's life up.

>>; So I stab him. If there's going to be any Hojos I'm going to attack them. >D Hojo isn't a highly cosplayed character I don't think. So it seems... I'll be fairly easy to pick out.

My doctor's outfit for a different costume just so happens to double as a Hojo costume. And my hair will be black and strait so it seemed work out oddly well. I'll probably be there for the Photoshoot and maybe a few other things.

XLucky_SevenX
08-13-2006, 09:02 AM
._. Cait Sith might make it. I'll know for sure in a week or so. Then again I might just blow him sky high. ^____'^;;

Totchikun
08-13-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm going to be Tidus for Pink Spider and SeeD Squall for her as well ^ ^!

DarkWolfNite
08-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Wow, to my knowledge that's 3 Squalls and a Leon. Us happy Rin cosplayers...xD

Kakashi101
08-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Guess who got her Yuna staff today. ^o^ Oh yeah baby.

IchiHaneTenshi
08-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Hojo isn't a highly cosplayed character I don't think. So it seems... I'll be fairly easy to pick out.

My doctor's outfit for a different costume just so happens to double as a Hojo costume. And my hair will be black and strait so it seemed work out oddly well. I'll probably be there for the Photoshoot and maybe a few other things.

:D Teehee! I'll definately have to find you! <3 You'll be able to pick me out right off. I'll probably be the only Lucrecia there. XD You will most likely be greeted with "HOJOOOOOOO" and then I will nag you. Naggy naggity nag. ^____^ All in good fun of course.

Tenkage-chan
08-25-2006, 11:05 AM
I had a little idea that I posted in the Piano Squall thread. Do you think the NDK staffers would let us arrange an FF shoot with Piano Squall? We'd have to e-mail them and ask for their permission, and his, of course.

D-holla-J
08-25-2006, 01:24 PM
I had a little idea that I posted in the Piano Squall thread. Do you think the NDK staffers would let us arrange an FF shoot with Piano Squall? We'd have to e-mail them and ask for their permission, and his, of course.

I would die. I would just keel over, twitch a bit, then die. Then you guys could all take pictures of how Squall killed Reno. :angel:

Pink Spider
08-25-2006, 04:58 PM
I don't know if we could arrange a completely separte shoot. It might be hard for some other cosplayers. I would imagine just having him slip into the Final Fantasy Photoshoot was be an option.

Tenkage-chan
08-25-2006, 09:50 PM
Well, I sent an e-mail requesting the rediculous notion to the NDK staffers, asking if they and Piano Squall would approve of the idea. So, if it's gonna have any shot of happening, we should hopefully know soon. What we could probably do is just move the photoshoot to a location that would be convenient for him, and hopefully not have to change the time at all.

Kakashi101
08-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Any FF9ners coming?

Pink Spider
08-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Well, it looks like sadly, Yuna and Tidus are out of the picture (no pun intended). So, maybe Rinoa and Squall will be there.

Makes me kinda sad. Tidus was started waaaay to late in the year, so looks like you'll see me and all mah gaurdiens next year! xD

Tenkage-chan
08-27-2006, 10:02 PM
Meeh.... I can't decide which version of Tifa I wanna do! Video game or AC? Video game or AC?! I like the VG version better, but on the other hand, I paid for the stupid AC costume, and it looks like a bunch of ACers are going. I just can't choose!!

Oh, and um, I dunno if there'll be any FF9-ers. Sorry.

Tenkage-chan
08-28-2006, 05:02 PM
I have news!!! Apologizing for the double post first, though. Okay! I just recieved an e-mail from Piano Squall, and he has agreed to do the FF photoshoot with us! Huh-zippy-zippy-zoo!!! He asked if we could have the photoshoot after the concert on Saturday, of which the exact time is still unknown. Would this be all right with everyone??

IchiHaneTenshi
08-29-2006, 02:00 AM
:D yeah! that's awesome! We have to do it! D: Why haven't they updated the concert time yet?

Tenkage-chan
08-29-2006, 07:52 AM
Dunno. Maybe they're still arranging all the panel and masquerade times.

darth_teca
08-31-2006, 03:18 AM
I know this might sound mean, but if the times are posted within the next two weeks, I would suggest we just pick a time. I have a sinking feeling that his concert is going to be in the late afternoon on Sat or on Sun. FF costumes tend to be complicated for a lot of people, so you rarely see them on Sunday in general and if you do them later on Sat, you run into the problem of people needing to get ready for the actual Masq. Green Room was at 6 last year if I remember correctly. I would love to have Piano Squall there as well, but it might not work out to be practical for the rest of us.

Tenkage-chan
08-31-2006, 07:59 AM
I've already asked if he could attend the 11:00 shoot, instead, I'm just waiting on a response. But you probably are right, what with the masquerade and other photoshoots going on, Saturday, we'll have to arrange it carefully. I think I'll also pester the NDK staffers about the concert time, maybe we'll get lucky.

darth_teca
08-31-2006, 07:59 PM
Right now, hsi concert is slated for 5 on Sat, right before the Masquerade set up. x.X* Which means having it after his concert is pretty much not possible for anyone who is compeating or wants front seats for the Masq.

Tenkage-chan
08-31-2006, 11:27 PM
I totally undertand, I'm planning on attempting the masquerade myself, this year (first time). I had simply hoped to try for something a little extra special for the FF cosplayers, this year, for all of us to remember and enjoy, Kage-Kanbu mission statement, and all that. Well, at the moment, I can only hope I get a positive response from him about an 11:00a.m. shoot. Here's hopin'!

Tenkage-chan
09-05-2006, 09:09 PM
So! After a last response from Piano Squall, here's an update on what is going on with my request; It seems that the NDK staff has decided to schedule the photoshoot on Sunday, no definite time, yet. Piano Squall has promised that, so long as he's not tied up in a panel, he'll be there. Well, I wasn't expecting the staff to put some sort of official shoot in the book, so how about we do two shoots? The usual one on Saturday, and the one on Sunday. That way, those who can't make it to one can make it to the other, and if possible, we can all try for the Sunday shoot, as well. Does this sound okay?

Kakashi101
09-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Wait...so what you are saying is that we either have to choose masq or photoshoot?

maneki_neko
09-05-2006, 09:18 PM
And is this also going to interfere with the KH shoot on Sunday?

Pink Spider
09-05-2006, 09:36 PM
The masqurade is on Saturday evening. The origial shoot is planned at 11. the time for a second shoot is undecided. It will only conflict with the KH photoshoot if the scond FF gathering is at 11 or 11:30..and maybe 12:00.

Kakashi101
09-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Boob snag Spider? ;)

Yunie-chan
09-06-2006, 12:30 AM
I'll be wandering around in my Amano Kuja from FFIX for sure on Saturday morning. I'll also be freezing... YAY!

I'd suggest finding out everyone's photoshoot plans and post a list and slate stuff for open times (oh, haha, it's been done! So, people just need to check it out, like me!). No one wants to interfere with the masquerade and other photoshoots if at all possible. I usually try and set this photoshoot and others up every year, but it got just a lil' too chaotic for me last year.

IchiHaneTenshi
09-07-2006, 04:20 AM
:3 I'm coming as Amano Aeris now that I've got it done. Still Lucrecia, Ifalna and Rosa for sure. *flaps arms wildly* :D

Tenkage-chan
09-07-2006, 10:03 AM
I'm sorree! I just thought it'd be cool if we could have Piano Squall in our FF shoot! I hope the time the NDK staff decided to put the second shoot at doesn't mess with anyone's other plans. :(

XFieryByNatureX
09-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Wooo I'm excited! I thought there might be more charries from FFIX(don't I feel like a silly n00b), but I guess I'll be one lonely Dagger! ^_^!

darth_teca
09-09-2006, 12:48 AM
o.O** I don't wish to be a nay-sayer or anything, but are you sure you aren't getting mistaken with the Final Fantasy cosplay PANNEL that Beverly is running? It is VERY rare that a con sets up any kind of photo shoot themselves. That's mostly the fans job.

Regaurdless, it sounds like the main(?) one is going to be on Sat at 11. So are we talking about meeting in the atrium?

Pink Spider
09-09-2006, 02:32 AM
-has no ide3a what's going on- As far as I know there is only one shoot at 11 on saturday. The thought of a second one on Sunday with Piano Squall is still in the air. In the atrium sounds fine..or even a liittle past it...like near the main hall. Ya know what I'm talking about?

darth_teca
09-09-2006, 03:45 AM
Yeah, I know what you are talking about. That almost lobby place between the atrium and the main hall way. I think there are going to be enough of us that if we just get in that general area, we'll find each other. ^.~

Tenkage-chan
09-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Hey, everyone! I just got this from the NDK staffers;

What I would like to propose is that we set up a time on Saturday or Sunday
afternoon. Unfortunately, we are unable to give you a room. Our schedule
is crazy right now, and all of the spots that are not at awkward times are
completely full. I would suggest that you meet on the grassy area outside
(weather permitting). The only reason I say this is because of the massive
traffic jam that could ensue. In between your fabulous costumes and Mr.
Gluck, there could be quite a crowd.

We will deliver Mr. Gluck to you at 1:00 Saturday or Sunday at 3:00 pm. The
choice is yours. Both are times that he is not scheduled for anything, and
he will also have plenty of time to prepare for his concert and sell the
merchandise that benefits the MS foundation. I need to have advanced notice
for either time that you want to schedule it, as I have to staff his table
in his absence. I have seen your collective list on cosplay.com, and I am
trying to be accommodating with your times.

If you ever need to work with guests and scheduling again, go directly
through our Guest Services team. They work very hard to make the Guests
Schedules every year, and try to be accommodating for any special requests.

What do you guys think??

Pink Spider
09-10-2006, 07:59 PM
I'm glad that we have teh chance to take picture. Honestly, Sunday works better for me. Me and my Toshiya plan on being in our Dir en Grey Myaku costumes after the FF shoot before the Naruto ones. I don't have a problem switching that, actually. So, I could do 1 on Saturday, but Sunday will probably be better. Not only that, things are a little less hectic, so this shoot won't conflict with others. We'd probably be stuck there for a while xD

Tenkage-chan
09-10-2006, 08:56 PM
So, how about the Sunday one at 3 for our FF shoot, then?? We could meet up just outside the doors to registration. Would this be okay with everyone?

Totchikun
09-10-2006, 11:40 PM
I'm all for Sunday as well!

IchiHaneTenshi
09-11-2006, 02:12 AM
Sunday sounds great to me! :D

darth_teca
09-12-2006, 01:12 AM
I won't be able to make the Sunday one, since I don't want to be putting on the Kefka make-up twice and I've already got another costume slated for that day. It will be fun seeing all of you guys though. ^.^

Tenkage-chan
09-12-2006, 07:46 AM
I won't be able to make the Sunday one, since I don't want to be putting on the Kefka make-up twice and I've already got another costume slated for that day. It will be fun seeing all of you guys though. ^.^

Aww, that sucks. Well, we'll just have to make sure we get pictures of you on Saturday, then we can photoshop you into the shoot later. *giggle* But really, that's too bad. I don't blame you, though, who'd wanna wear that much face make-up more than one day?

Aura Of Dreams
09-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Sounds great! I'm not sure how exactly we'll work it out but, we figured it out last NDK, we'll do it again!
I'm bringing KH2 Aerith and AC Aerith with me so, I'll jump in on the Photoshoot :D sounds great!

Kakashi101
09-16-2006, 01:32 AM
But it's the second one, so that's ok.

darth_teca
09-18-2006, 04:54 PM
Alright, so it sounds like we are still talking two photo shoots? One on Sunday with PianoSquall, and then another one on Sat at 11 for people who can not make that one?

maneki_neko
09-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Awww... I really wanted to go to the Sunday shoot with Piano Squall, but I've already planned my Tifa for Saturday, and my KH2 Kairi for Sunday... Darn. Well, at least I can make it to the one on Saturday.

D-holla-J
09-21-2006, 01:16 AM
Hmm...I was planning on Demyx Friday an Sunday, and Reno Saturday...but I might change things up so I can be in my Reno costume on Sunday for the photoshoot.

Reno playing the piano in the orchestra...now THAT would be a sight! ^__^;

natsukoarts
09-21-2006, 10:50 AM
kadaj

just dropped in on this thread, and am not completely clear from all the posts on the exact times of this shoot

you guys said, and correct me

Saturday at 11 - is that 11AM or 11PM? Guessing AM, right?
Sunday (Piano Squall) - 1PM or 3PM?

thx

DarkWolfNite
09-21-2006, 01:44 PM
I can make it to either day. And sadly, my Yuna won't make it. I'm still working on the obi, and all the beading is killing me. Not to mention that I haven't really gotten a chance to work on either part of the costume. However, I might bring a Katara costume and a kimono. So I could shoot both days in Rinoa and Sunday change after the photoshoot. Also, could we get a replay of the Photoshoot times? I need to write them down so I don't get confoosled.

Delvish
09-23-2006, 03:30 PM
Check out the master times list at the top of the forums page. All the photoshoot times are posted there.

oniisama
09-27-2006, 04:42 AM
im doing advent reno and my friend is advent rude if you're interested ^^

Tenkage-chan
09-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Yay! More ACers! I'm gonna be there with my AC Tifa, for sure! (just gotta take in the costume a little)

Tenkage-chan
10-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Apologizing for the second post, but where are we meeting for the Saturday shoot?