PDA

View Full Version : Hinata from Naruto

Sunkissed
11-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Okay, I'm going to be going to this years Animethon as Hinata from Naruto, and so I'm starting on her costume. I was planning on dressing up as the older Hinata from later on in the episodes (episode 282 I think) but I can't find any color pictures of her costume I can use for reference. (I would go as the younger Hinata, but I don't want to cut my hair :) )

Chibi-kun
11-11-2005, 02:45 PM
you mean time jump hinata? in all honesty there hasnt been any colored released of her jacket but I too will be cosplaying as time jump hinata and since there are no colored images, I've thought of going with black and white :thumbsup:

you can go as younger hinata by using a wig. Melissa (http://store.cosplay.com/product.php?productid=16434&cat=299&page=1) is so far the most accurate wig you can find for Hinata. Just dye it, style it and your done.

Sunkissed
11-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Cool! It's awesome to find someone else cosplaying the same thing as you! (^-^) I don't think it would be easy for me to wear a wig cause of my hair. It's really curly, and especially long in the back. How would I cover my own hair with the wig?

Chibi-kun
11-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Cool! It's awesome to find someone else cosplaying the same thing as you! (^-^) I don't think it would be easy for me to wear a wig cause of my hair. It's really curly, and especially long in the back. How would I cover my own hair with the wig?

Hair nets and wig caps. but wig caps work the best. You can purchase them for a dollar at Katie Bair's store

Sunkissed
11-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Ooo, cool. Maybe I will go as a younger Hinata, it might be fun to go as the older one to though. Oh well, I have more than half a year to decide. I can take my time! (^-^) *sighs* I wish more anime conventionbs took place close to where I live, I love dressing up as different characters!

Chibi-kun
11-11-2005, 10:15 PM
actually, i have yet to see someone do Hinata's blue shirt cosplay. The one she wears when she isnt in training or doing missions. I guess I should add that to my list

Sunkissed
11-12-2005, 03:41 PM
lol, looks like you have a lot of cosplays to work on! (^-^) Good luck with them all!

Chibi-kun
11-12-2005, 03:44 PM
lol, looks like you have a lot of cosplays to work on! (^-^) Good luck with them all!

oh trust me, I have 2 pages worth of a cosplay list :thumbsup: now back to Hinata, I wanted to ask if anyone has any decent reference photos regaurding her blue shirt that she wears when she was watching Neji and Naruto fight. And I know she's worn it more than once and I'm just not satisfied with the reference photos I found. Since most only shows the top torso to the collar, I would like to ask for a full body or something close to it.

thanks.

Sunkissed
11-12-2005, 03:51 PM
This is the best pic I have, and its got a lot of pics from Naruto, but none of them are full-body shots. Still, there are some good pics here for reference.

http://www.animegalleries.net/img/81824