PDA

View Full Version : The Return of the Spicy Wings Contest (cosplay involved!)

JustPokeIt
11-12-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm re-bringing this event up from Otakon 2005. The event didn't turn out so well due to photoshoots and problems that happened. Also, a lot of people didn't contact me, but that's fine. I just want to bring up the event because it is always fun. Here's the description from Otakon 2005:

Hey guys. You may remember me holding this contest at Katsucon. I'm probably going to cosplay as a big buffalo wing, going around with a sign, and a box of Cluck-U's infamous 9-1-1 chicken wings, which are so hot, that you actually need to sign a waiver saying you will not sue them. Anyone up to the challenge?

If I dont cosplay as a big buffalo wing, you'll probably see me with a shirt saying WORLDS SPICIEST WINGS on it (hand-written =P). They're really famous in Maryland for being the spiciest wings. So, if you see me, and want to try to take the challenge, come up to me! I shall be recording people who eat the wings as well, for good times sake. Hope to see people there!

People from the Otakon board have actually suggested I dress up as the chicken from Family Guy. I would do that, but with less than a week left 'till Anime USA, I doubt I could come up with it in time. Probably Katsucon '06.

Katsucon '05 contestant(s): Jewish Wolfwood
Morgan (Zabuza @ Anime USA 2003)
Some other random people I met =P

Just drop a message if you can participate or not =D

lunasreincarnat
11-15-2005, 02:56 AM
ausa is smaller ill def find you this time.. if you want we can host it at my AA table. it will be like a beacon of light... XD not hard to miss like 13 dolls...

wont participated (vegetarian) but love to watch!

Darth Takeo
11-15-2005, 09:27 PM
I believe Team Takeo would be interested... :D

When?

nachtinis
11-17-2005, 03:47 PM
When and where?

Darth Takeo
11-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Pokeit went on vacation... :(