PDA

View Full Version : Any Fire Emblem Cosplayers?

Altara
11-14-2005, 09:14 PM
I was hoping to do a Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones gathering this year. Any takers?:heart:

Cadmium Polyphony
11-15-2005, 02:56 AM
Sacred stones, no, but I was gonna do an Ike cosplay from Path of Radiance.

PikminLink
11-15-2005, 03:25 AM
maybe ill take marth..i dont know yet.

Jaina Solo
11-15-2005, 03:50 AM
Ohhhh! Take Marth! I've only ever seen it in pictures!

FlowerOfThCourt
11-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Altara:
You might want to make it just a general fire emblem gathering. Because I might do a costume from the first one! If I have time, and enough money. :) If I do-(And am able to attend.) I might see ya there! (If I can I will post a message here and elaborate on who I'll be.)

Dark_Wings
11-25-2005, 12:24 AM
If this pulls through, you guys = love.

Fire Emblem is the best. XD

FlowerOfThCourt
11-26-2005, 10:24 PM
Okay,
I looked through my fire emblem stuff, And I'm going to make a Rebecca cosplay from the seventh one. (The first one here.) I still have to confirm if i'm going or not but... There is a possibilty!

FlowerOfThCourt
12-10-2005, 12:01 AM
OK all! So is anyone else planning on going in Fire emblem attire? If we are going to make a gathering we need to get this party started! I was thinking on Saturday or Sunday for the gathering, any preferences? (I probably won't be able to make it on Friday we'll see though.) And I've PMed Altara but I haven't gotten a reply yet. (And it's been a few days) So I thought we might as well get something done! Any input?

Reaver
12-14-2005, 01:12 PM
hmmm, if I make i this year, I might bring my Lyndis costume (from teh first Fire Emblem XD)

FlowerOfThCourt
12-14-2005, 01:18 PM
hmmm, if I make i this year, I might bring my Lyndis costume (from teh first Fire Emblem XD)
*Glomp* I love you! Lyndis! Yaay! I do hope you come, a Lyn would be great!
I'll be there as Rebecca! W00t! :angel:

PikminLink
12-25-2005, 03:41 AM
well i dont have much costumes planned for ala, and i thought about it..seems i prolly will take marth. and ala has some really nice locations for photos^^

...hm but it also depends on the day. i migt wear him at the con anyway...even if i cant make it to the gathering.

FlowerOfThCourt
12-25-2005, 10:09 PM
*sigh* So far its really not a gathering. Feel free to say hi if you see me though!

FlowerOfThCourt
01-02-2006, 12:27 AM
(Since Altara has disappeared I'm going to try to get this together)
OK so I'm putting up the possible details. (These are open for dispute)

What? General fire emblem gathering.
Where? Area #4. Outside main hotel area, across from pool and restaurant. (If your not familiar check the gathering thread)
When: Saturday. Some where in between the time of 2-7? Possibly?

Who?
Rebecca- FlowerOfThCourt
Myrrh- Altara*
Lyndis- Reaver*
Please post or PM me if you plan to come! (Don't want a empty gathering now would we?)

* Not confirmed.

FlowerOfThCourt
01-23-2006, 11:54 PM
Since no one seems to want to come, the gathering is not going to happen. Just so nobody thinks something is going to actually happen!