PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a FFTactics screenshot

Celine
02-06-2003, 04:58 PM
Hey, does anyone happen to have a screenshot of Celia and Lede from FFT? ^^ They are the two evil and kickass assassins who fight you with Elmdor on the roof when they try to kill Rafa, and then ambush you later on. I don't have a save anywhere near them and I really need a reference picture. I don't care about the quality or anything- just something to base a drawing/costume off of. (Come on, all you diehard Tactics fans!! Someone must have something... please? ^^)

Jibrille
02-06-2003, 05:34 PM
i wish i had one to give you!
i will look around though. ^_^
anything to help a fellow tactics freak!

i really need to get some pics of that woman you get late in the game with the green robes on.. i think her name begins with an M. she rocks all, it shall be my next tactics costume. XD

Celine
02-06-2003, 05:42 PM
Meliadoul! ^_^ Yeah, she is pretty spiffy... I might actually have a few screens of her on my other computer. Plus, you can always load up those late-game saves and check out her design. Eee, what a cool choice, Jibrille!

My next Tactics costume is still going to be Alma. Cute, unloved little Alma. Then I want to do Altima. >D I will transform! hohoho

hoshikage
02-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Well, I tried to make one for you, but all my saves are too late in the game! ^_^;; From what I remember, I think their sprites are just re-colored Dancer sprites, but I'm not entirely sure. Now I want to replay the game again just from looking through my saves though, so when I get back to the assasins, I'll take a screenshot for you! ^_^ *loves Tactics to pieces*