PDA

View Full Version : any naruto cosplayers?

Chibi-kun
11-15-2005, 03:10 PM
aaah yes, the ever popular naruto cosplay will once again invaid conventions. XD so...whos gonna cosplay as a naruto character?

IDrewFelix
11-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Two variants of Sasuke here.

Sana-chan
11-15-2005, 04:25 PM
I'd like to bring a couple of my Naruto costumes, but I'm a little unsure if I'll have time. If anything I'll try to squeeze in wearing Orochimaru ^_^.

Chibi-kun
11-15-2005, 05:59 PM
I'll be dragging my original design for the akatsuki and most possibly either my kimono for hinata and anbu sasuke

coz black sasuke takes awhile to get ready and I dont plan on making or finishing kid sasuke and blue sasuke intime XD

Scruffy Rebel
11-18-2005, 05:19 PM
I hope to have Iruka-sensei done by then. Otherwise I know my friends will be there in their Naruto gear as Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata(or Kiba).

~Scruffy Rebel

Rosebud
11-18-2005, 07:43 PM
(*pokes Scruffy Rebel* Heheh. I keep posting after you. :P)
I'll either show up as Kiba or Hinata. I can't decide! XD; Well, I guess I'll wear both costumes since I think we'll be going multiple days...might wear Kiba more since I've only worn it once, and it was only for a club function...

Dark_Wings
11-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Hello!

If I am able to attend, I will be there as Dosu. :3

Hope to see you all~ <3

Armless Wookiee
11-19-2005, 05:13 AM
i shall be chouji i might drag my bro along and have him do Kiba or Lee but i don't know.

Chizome
11-20-2005, 12:46 AM
If I go and I don't have Pride or Seras done, I might be Sakura or Ino (timejump versions).

Midnight
11-25-2005, 12:00 AM
Maybe I'll do Sasuke if I let my hair get long enough again... but that means I won't be able to have nice hair for Squall.... So hard to choose!

Ami Yuy
11-25-2005, 04:56 AM
Will be doing a version of Sakura (probably movie/winter) and going with Rosebud (Kiba/Hinata), Scruffy Rebel (Iruka) and Soyo (Sasuke)!

inuashley
11-26-2005, 05:59 PM
I will be going as post time-jump(long-haired) Sakura and I will be going with a Sasuke

AFadingDream
11-29-2005, 03:34 PM
I'm bringing Kakashi, looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Gowa-chan
11-29-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm bringing Kakashi, looking forward to seeing all of you there!
~huggles Master~

I decided I'm not insane enough to wear my Anko costume, so hopefully I'll have my Kazekage Gaara costume done.

Kasui_Enoki
11-30-2005, 01:57 AM
I will be bringing my Sasuke this time XP first time wearing it to a con. Sad stuff is I'll be uber shorter than the Naruto I'm going with. Tear. I was planning on bringing Hinata this time, but my Hinata wig was turned into my Sasuke wig.

I'll also be bringing my Sasori cosplay~

AFadingDream
11-30-2005, 02:07 AM
Aww Gowa no Anko!? But you've gotta bring it! please? =(

Chibi-kun
11-30-2005, 07:13 PM
i want to finish my timejump hinata but I doubt i can and I dont think I could get the uber expensive contacts by then but wishful thinking...

i will still bring my ANBU sasuke and we should have a mini naruto gathering XDDD
does anyone know the weapon policy at ALA?

Gowa-chan
11-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Aww Gowa no Anko!? But you've gotta bring it! please? =(

Well, If we were doing the CE at ALA still, I'd wear it, but I'm very sensitive to the cold, and i might only be able to come down for Saturday (no place to stay, and no desire to drive from Palmdale to LA and back 3 times) . . . but maybe i could do her original design . . . did you know her original design had PANTS? ~snicker~

Aya Frost
12-02-2005, 01:55 PM
If I'm actually able to go, I'll bring my Time Jump Sakura and whatever Naruto I plan on doing if it's finished/decided! ^__^

Hazel Chaz
12-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Well, If we were doing the CE at ALA still, I'd wear it, but I'm very sensitive to the cold, and i might only be able to come down for Saturday (no place to stay, and no desire to drive from Palmdale to LA and back 3 times) . . . but maybe i could do her original design . . . did you know her original design had PANTS? ~snicker~
What's "CE" stand for?

AFadingDream
12-02-2005, 05:58 PM
CE stands for Chuunin Exam. It was a Naruto Event I was planning on hosting at ALA, but it's far too small (not people-wise, but regarding physical space) to do the events I was planning for. It's being postponed for Anime Expo.

Gowa-chan
12-02-2005, 10:24 PM
CE stands for Chuunin Exam. It was a Naruto Event I was planning on hosting at ALA, but it's far too small (not people-wise, but regarding physical space) to do the events I was planning for. It's being postponed for Anime Expo.
~sigh~ You really need to send me the updated info sheet, Master, I want to try talking to the AX people about-its best to start planning with them early.

Kao
12-04-2005, 10:38 PM
I'll be going as Gaara, Kid Garra and/or Kankurou. Since I'm fairly certain that I'm only going to be able to hang out for the day, I'll probably only get around to wearing one of these...probably Kankurou.

Lily-chan
12-11-2005, 11:14 PM
I'll be doing Sexy no Jutsu Jiraiya. Not sure which day, and I'll probably only be wearing him for the warmer hours of the day. And I know how you feel Gowa-chan, I'm coming from San Bernardino (Hoping to find a room), but I here the metrolink runs pretty nice if the commute is monster.

EccentricShinob
12-20-2005, 03:57 AM
Im gunna be Zabuza!!! With huge sword!:rockon:

DivineSage
12-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Hi, I'm organizing the BLEACH gathering for ALA, and I wanted to ask a favor. I'd like to have the BLEACH gathering at 4 on saturday, because if it was any earlier the shinigami would burn up and any later might run into the masquerade. So I was wondering if you could perhaps push the Naruto gathering back to 2 instead of 3, as I saw you were planning. I'm flexible, so if you don't want to move I'll just work around it, but I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

EccentricShinob
12-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Hi, I'm organizing the BLEACH gathering for ALA, and I wanted to ask a favor. I'd like to have the BLEACH gathering at 4 on saturday, because if it was any earlier the shinigami would burn up and any later might run into the masquerade. So I was wondering if you could perhaps push the Naruto gathering back to 2 instead of 3, as I saw you were planning. I'm flexible, so if you don't want to move I'll just work around it, but I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

I think there was already something at two on saturday... umm i think their are more then one place to meet, so we can just meet on like the other side of the hotel or something... then mix and have a battle!!!:bigtu:

DivineSage
12-28-2005, 11:17 PM
Well, the thing is some people (including myself) are planning on being in both gatherings.

EccentricShinob
12-29-2005, 06:26 AM
I think there was already something at two on saturday... umm i think their are more then one place to meet, so we can just meet on like the other side of the hotel or something... then mix and have a battle!!!:bigtu:

Oh sry i didnt think of those who were doing Naruto AND Bleach. Umm I dunno We could move to one, i guess thatd be fine. But please I need other peoples opinions I have no idea what im talking about here! I dont know if itl conflict with anything else, so if it does let me know. thanx^_^:bigtu:

zansatsu
12-29-2005, 06:38 AM
i dont understand, what convention are you talking about if your even talking about the same one.......????

DivineSage
12-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Well, considering this is the Anime LA board, I'm pretty sure we're both talking about Anime LA.

EccentricShinobi- Like I said, I can work around it. I was considering moving BLEACH to Friday instead, and that's actually looking like a good option right now, so if you guys really don't wantto move, it's perfectly fine. I do appreciate your cooperation though.

Asuma'sFire
12-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Yo...when is the gathering exactly...I'm goin as either the Akatsuki leader (if there's enough people to be leader to) or Asuma...^-^

PikminLink
12-29-2005, 04:52 PM
ill be bringing sasuke..if i have time ill wear him lol

Aya Frost
01-01-2006, 12:10 PM
If I finish my costume in time, I'll bring my Time Jump Sakura! ^__^

Hikago!
01-02-2006, 03:25 PM
If I can go, I'll only be able to go one day, probably Saturday. I'll be in Itachi attire. ^^

Kakashi06
01-04-2006, 09:08 AM
IM GOING AS KAKASHI SENSEI !!!!

Any One Intrested In Meeting Me At The Convent Please Write Post Back To Me Im Goign With Some Friend But The Havent Make Up There Mind On What To Cosplay Buy Yea See Ya There And Catch U Later Kakashi Sensei...

Midnight Rocket
01-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Hey, I was wondering. The naruto gathering is at 3pm on Saturday. I would really like to go, however I am running the knitting workshop at that time. Is there any way we could change the time?

RaspberryRain
01-12-2006, 11:07 PM
*scratches head* Ehhhh....I'm late again. I'll be joining all of you as Ten Ten........*sweatdrop*

inuashley
01-12-2006, 11:43 PM
Hey, I was wondering. The naruto gathering is at 3pm on Saturday. I would really like to go, however I am running the knitting workshop at that time. Is there any way we could change the time?

I'm sorry, but there's really no way we can change the time because on Saturday from 12 noon to 3:00p.m. there's various cosplay gatherings, and we can't do it 4:00 because it will be getting dark.

WeretHekau
01-16-2006, 11:38 AM
heyhey ^^ I'm going as ANBU Itachi and my friend as ANBU Sasuke~~ hope to see everyone~~

Chibi-kun
01-16-2006, 07:00 PM
well, im almost done with my own little variation to timejump sakura so I could bring that and if my wig comes intime, then timejump Hinata :D and magically transform into anbu sasuke and poke my eyes out to get the damn contacts in @_@

daoutlaw
01-17-2006, 12:15 AM
yareyare, That's a lot of transformation. I dont think even Autobots transform as that much.

Kasui_Enoki
01-17-2006, 01:59 AM
I already made a post about what I was bringing to this gathering, but now it's been decided for SURE.

I'll be bringing Sasori. I may or may not decide to change into Sasuke sometime, but it's not certain yet. My friend will be bringing Zetsu, and she may or may not change in Naruto.

DivineSage
01-17-2006, 07:00 PM
I'll be there as the DeiDei to DaOutlaw's Saso-chan ^^

Asuma'sFire
01-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Could someone make a list of those who are attending the gathering?

DivineSage
01-17-2006, 10:24 PM
I'd do it but I'm on my PSP now and it's kinda hard to type. lol, I love this thing!

Hazel Chaz
01-17-2006, 11:40 PM
You could make a list of the people who've posted here in this forum. But I imagine you'll get a lot of other peeps coming out of the woodwork who see it in our schedule at the convention. (In fact, I've already incorporated it into the "Green" schedule, so there's no telling who's seen it by now.)

DivineSage
01-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Ok, off the PSP, so here goes:

Naruto
Sasuke- IDrewFelix, Midnight*, Soyo, PikminLink
Sakura- Chizome (TJ)*, Ami Yuy, InuAshley, Frost-Aya (TJ)
Kakashi- AFadingDream, Kakashi06
Ino- Chizome (TJ)*
Chouji- SirGimp218
Shikamaru
Asuma
Hinata- Chibi-Kun (TJ
Kiba- Rosebud
Shino
Kurenai
Lee
Neji
Tenten- RaspberryRain
Gai
Gaara- Gowa-chan (Kazekage)
Temari
Kankuro- Kao
Orochimaru- Sana-chan
Jiraiya- Lily-chan (SnJ), RurouniJedi
Iruka- Scruffy Rebel
Dosu- Dark_Wings
Zabuza- EccentricShinobi
Itachi- Hikago!, WeretHekau (ANBU)
Sasori- DaOutlaw, Kasui_Enoki
Deidara- OokamiTsuki
Zetsu- Kat

*Pending

Rosebud
01-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Hinata- Rosebud*
Kiba- Rosebud*

I'll most-likely be wearing Kiba for the gathering. (Since I'll be wearing Hinata on Sunday instead.) So just put me down for Kiba. Thanks! ^^

DivineSage
01-18-2006, 06:14 PM
ok, done and done.

Chibi-kun
01-18-2006, 06:34 PM
put me down as timejump hinata for the gathering and i will randomly wonder around as TJ Sakura sometime XDD and if I get my kimono hinata done in time, I will also randomly walk around the con as kimono hinata as well XD

*goes back to poorly attempting to find a ride to get to ALA* XDDD

Gowa-chan
01-18-2006, 07:39 PM
~can't wait to run around as Gaara~

RurouniJedi
01-19-2006, 11:16 AM
I'll be there as Jiraiya, either normal or the younger version. I'll also be bringing a Gai, Kakashi, and Naruto(hopefully) with me, although they aren't on cosplay.com...

Gowa-chan
01-19-2006, 11:19 PM
I'll be there as Jiraiya, either normal or the younger version. I'll also be bringing a Gai, Kakashi, and Naruto(hopefully) with me, although they aren't on cosplay.com...

~tackles the kickass Jiraiya~ You are definately one of the best Jiraiya's I've seen (and you were fun ta talk to as well :toothy: )

Kasui_Enoki
01-20-2006, 03:29 AM
My friend will be Zetsu for the gathering~ You can just put her as Kat.

DivineSage
01-20-2006, 10:32 PM
Gah.... I just made the list, I don't particularly want to keep it up. I have enough to do for ALA, someone else can deal with the list.

Mandy Mitchell
01-21-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm bringing my Temari costume!

Jing's Girl
01-22-2006, 03:46 PM
I'll be going as Itachi Uchiha

Gaara_kun
01-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Is anyone wearing the bathing-suit outfits? I might bring Ten Ten if its not too cold.

Asuma'sFire
01-23-2006, 02:51 AM
Also count me in as Akatsuki Leader since there's like 12 akatsuki people

Chizome
01-23-2006, 02:10 PM
It doesn't look like I can be Ino or Sakura, sadly. My dad is having YET ANOTHER mind swap to where he absolutely refuses to let me cosplay. To what degree?

To the point that if I even ask again, all my anime will be taken away until I turn 18 and get out of the house. He'll personally come to my school and get rid of the Anime Club, and toss all my manga and manga supplies.

Yeah. It's bad.... but I look forward to seeing you all there! <3

Chibi-kun
01-23-2006, 09:55 PM
Is anyone wearing the bathing-suit outfits? I might bring Ten Ten if its not too cold.

i have the bathing suit for hinata and the jacket (somewhere..just need some tweaking) but its faaaar too cold to wear it out to ALA :confused:

Gaara_kun
01-24-2006, 12:35 AM
i have the bathing suit for hinata and the jacket (somewhere..just need some tweaking) but its faaaar too cold to wear it out to ALA :confused:

Yeah.. I'm very worried about that (frozen last year ^^;)... but I saw that someone was bringing a sexy no jutsu outfit... so maybe I could stand it too.. so if it really is too cold... then I'd just wear my kimono or something til picture time.

Chibi-kun
01-24-2006, 12:55 AM
Yeah.. I'm very worried about that (frozen last year ^^;)... but I saw that someone was bringing a sexy no jutsu outfit... so maybe I could stand it too.. so if it really is too cold... then I'd just wear my kimono or something til picture time.

i originally planned on bringing snj sasuke but decided that the cut on the pants were too cold for my legs to bare so it was a no go, same with the swim suit costumes XDDD
so im going for winter made costumes XDD timejump hinata and i have to finish her kimono

Randomshagz
01-24-2006, 01:08 PM
I am going... as what I dont know yet.