PDA

View Full Version : Anbu Vest

sakurachan61123
11-17-2005, 09:31 AM
does anyone have any idea how to start an anbu vest because I have no clue where to start and I don't wanna make a comissioner do this when I already have the fabric >.<

Chibi-kun
11-17-2005, 12:06 PM
hmm...question. Will you be padding the ANBU vest or leaving it as it is? alot of people tend to leave it as it is. but if you plan on padding them up, I would use batting.

and I personally dont use patterns so I just made one up in my head. What I would do is cut two pieces of fabric first (front and back) and dont forget to curse the cut at the corners so you know your hands fit through them XD

then just cut two more pieces of fabric to act as the 'strap'.

sew the front and back peices together then sew in the strap and tada! your done XD

anbu_sasuke92
08-20-2006, 07:45 AM
if you look at some of the other anbu vest threads you will find my idea/tutorial on how to make it

Cora
08-21-2006, 02:47 AM
if you look at some of the other anbu vest threads you will find my idea/tutorial on how to make it

um, not to rain on your parade, hun, but this thread (and a couple others you responded to) is almost a year old. I'm sure these people have figured out what they need to know by now...^^;;;; but I'm sure the tip is appreciated! ^^;

kiarou
08-21-2006, 02:52 PM
i made an anbu vest once, i went and bought a wet suit, cut it up, then sewed on straps from excess material. after that i dyed it white

anbu_sasuke92
08-25-2006, 12:37 PM
lol yeh erm i didnt realise it was old
thnkooo