PDA

View Full Version : did you take a picture of me thread

lunasreincarnat
11-20-2005, 06:22 PM
hehe, every con section has one. so i started it.

ok so list what you were wearing and see if anyone took your pic:

ok so did you take a picture of me?
i wore...

the yellow and orange card capter sakura dress with wings
a black and white lolita dress with a top hat and white hair
a scary wedding dress with clown make up
seed selphie uniform
and battle moonlight- a big poofy black dress and purple wings and horns.
and i know some of you took pics of my dolls id like to see those too ^.6

SkippingSith
11-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Wedding Yuna (the one with the staff) on Saturday, and am also looking for pictures of Auron (with the black flame sword), cause he's my dad. ^_^

PM or email them to me at cosplayjunkie@gmail.com

Great con, can't wait for next year!

TwistedFates
11-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Saki Hanajima from Fruits Basket (long black hair, most likely braided in most pics). Knee-length skirt, NOT to be mistaken for a Tohru Honda.
e-mail (TwistedFatesCosplay@yahoo.com)/PM them to me!!!

I'll send pic of you if I find out who's who!!!!

OvershadowCloud
11-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Whoo, I was wondering if anyone caught a picture of me. I only went on Saturday, unfortunately. I went as the ever so awesome ninja, Kakashi. I was the really, really, supremely retarded Kakashi. Yeah, the ugly one who was just all around strange. I had a blow up pink dolphin with me and occassionally was wearing big, magenta lips (101, word!). I was also with an Iruka cosplayer in dolphin attire.

I know that a few people pulled me aside for pictures, so I'm wondering how they turned out. PM, email, post, blah blah, I'd really appreciate it. >) Thank you! This was my first AUSA, and it rocked hardcorely!

Valgaav_Xellos
11-20-2005, 06:46 PM
I was wondering if anyone caught me as Sexy no jutsu Kakashi or Sexy no jutsu Naruto. Moreso, the second costume because I dont have any pics of that. @_@

lunasreincarnat
11-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Wedding Yuna (the one with the staff) on Saturday, and am also looking for pictures of Auron (with the black flame sword), cause he's my dad. ^_^

PM or email them to me at cosplayjunkie@gmail.com

Great con, can't wait for next year!

hmm i didnt take a pic but i saw you... your dad was awfully mean to me -.-

moonbunnychan
11-20-2005, 07:08 PM
I was the wizard heartless most fo the time and also a white mage late evenings and sunday ^_^

Riji
11-20-2005, 07:28 PM
The only costume I really wore was Frontiers Aya from PLC. Pink hair with a beaded crown and a white satin dress. Had a Frontiers Daishi at one point.

Plum Blossom
11-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Friday, twas Zelos from ToS. Saturday, Sheena from ToS. Sunday... err, Itachi from Naruto. >>;

..Yeah, that's it. o_O;

beach_bum1303
11-20-2005, 07:55 PM
----

Ici
11-20-2005, 09:42 PM
Er, well, I was one of the twin kitty school girls on friday. (yes, I realized how slutty me and my friend looked. She didn't tell me how short the skirts she got us were before the con...)
And only one person took a picture of my Kairi costume. Which is okay, because it kinda sucked. XD

KurzesHaar
11-20-2005, 09:44 PM
I was Mint from Galaxy Angels on friday
and Xianghua 2p on Saturday

Valgaav_Xellos
11-20-2005, 09:46 PM
I was Mint from Galaxy Angels on friday
and Xianghua 2p on Saturday

I didn't get a picture of you, but I did see you as Xianghua! You were sooooo cute! ^_^

Star_Angel
11-20-2005, 09:52 PM
I was the Frontiers Seek on friday evening (big fuzzy white costume, lol) and Pretty Gaurdian Sailor Moon Zoisite all day Saturday (and in the Mas.) If anyone has any pics coudl you please PM me with them!!

TwistedFates
11-20-2005, 09:56 PM
I didnt get a picture of you! But your costume was so shiny! I was admiring your sequins and your beading for a very long time during the workmanship judging. ^_^

slightlysalted
11-20-2005, 09:56 PM
I cosplayed a man from Ragnarok Online on friday afternoon/evening (I was sitting on the chair outside the dealer's room exit for the most part) and then Anji Mito on Saturday. -___- yes, the asian chick whose chest was wrapped up with bandages and looked _exactly_ like Yuna (WTF. Anji Mito =/= Yuna kthxbai)

Syrei
11-20-2005, 10:02 PM
In the off chance you snapped my photo when I wasn't on prop-monkey/hot glue duty, I would greatly appreciate a copy! I was the lone Bleach character in a group of Final Fantasy characters (with wedding Yuna, the only Deon Rogers' version of Rinoa, and Auron with the big-ass sword) on Saturday. So far, I've found a decent early one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/emifox/professionalphotoEmily.jpg

I'm not very photogenic, so I don't expect much. Please send a PM if you do happen to scrounge one up. >.O

End Lifeking
11-20-2005, 10:04 PM
Anyone get me in any one of these outfits?

Dudley -SF 3rd strike
Seth -KOF, was also walking around with my friend who was Vanessa from KOF.
Battle Royal student -was in the battle royal skit, I wore the gauze around my eye.

Koneko_Asami
11-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Wondering if anyone got pictures of me n_n.

Friday I was Noriko Ukai from Gravitation, with a Nittle Grasper group.
First half of saturday I was Shuichi in plain-clothes, and the second half I was Ed Elric in a Military Mini-skirt x3 (and had a sign that you could barely read <_<)
Sunday I was Ed in the military miniskirt again, but I had a much better sign. That was readable. xD

NeoSpike
11-20-2005, 10:17 PM
I was between RE4 Wesker and AC Cid Highwind all weekend.

Anyone have pictures?

strawbryshuichi
11-20-2005, 10:39 PM
Hmm lemme see...

Firday night I was Satoshi Hiwatari....
Saturday I was Daisuke Niwa in the morning, then changed into Envy!Al for the FMA shoot
Sunday....er..nevermind, I left really early >>;

OphanimGunner
11-20-2005, 10:45 PM
Daisuke Niwa with the *REALLY* bright red hair (also, the Reno with the really bright red hair ^^; )... I was also Tseng (dot, waist length hair), the Vincent Valentine without belts, the Turk Vincent with a claw, and RE2 Claire Redfield.

...yeah, I'm kinda insane like that. XD

lunasreincarnat
11-20-2005, 10:55 PM
im friends with a photograher, and he gave me lie almost all his discs before i left sunday so i pretty much have pictures of everyone so like when i have time ill send you all pics!

Valgaav_Xellos
11-20-2005, 10:56 PM
oooh yay! ^_^

Alba Meira
11-20-2005, 11:17 PM
I cosplayed the only Black Ban-Kai Ichigo at the convention complete with "Zangetsu Tensai" I kinda stood out a lil in my bleach crew so if you have my pic please lemme know ^^; thanks in advance.

Tess
11-20-2005, 11:35 PM
I was dressed as Summoner Yuna (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=16240&member=18372) early in the day on Friday. Probably the only one at the con, from what I could tell. [Unbelievably... unbelievable. O_O;] I changed into Corpse Bride (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=18372&cat=500) for the evening, and then into a makeshift Tonks costume to see GoF. Saturday I wore Wedding Yuna (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=18372&cat=500) all day [I was the one that won the "novice" category at the masq]. I'd love to see any pictures you guys might have grabbed of me. <3

Syrei -- Hey, this is the other Wedding Yuna that kinda clung to your group all day, hahah. I'm glad to see you joined! <3

@-->--- Tess

DDR Faery Spice
11-21-2005, 12:23 AM
Hey everyone, great costumes one and all. I was Ryuichi from Gravitation on Friday, with the white frilly open shirt and short hair. I was with a Gravi group most of the time, so yeah. And Saturday, I was dressed as Dejiko. So if you have any pics at all, I'd love to see them! <3

Spiffy
11-21-2005, 12:23 AM
*points to signature* On Friday I was the Ryuichi that...hid from a lot of cameras. XD; I was also Ryu on Saturday morning with a much better costume. I seemed to have a knack for looking retarded as Ryu, so...yay! XD;;; *dies*

Other half of Saturday and all Sunday I was Trisha Elric, aka: Momma, aka: the girl in the purple dress following the miniskirt Ed. ^o^

LousyItachi
11-21-2005, 12:24 AM
Hallo all. I'm looking for pictures of my Uchiha Itachi from Friday and early Saturday, and my Hohenheim from the second half of Saturday.

RaveMastaSora
11-21-2005, 12:41 AM
I was the Kh2 Sora with my girlfriend as kh2 Kairi :OOO i got around. xD so sure some of you seen me.

final_memories
11-21-2005, 12:41 AM
Hey I was the Dion Rogers Rinoa on Saturday, with the gunblade. So if anyone did take a pic, please post!!

TuxedoKamenXv
11-21-2005, 12:55 AM
I was Inu all weekend, Full Demon friday night, Sessh and I got into a fight Saturday night so if anyone has pics of that, send em my way^^ Thanks!

D2RCR
11-21-2005, 01:27 AM
Did anyone get any pictures of the people playing Beatmania in the game room? I was one of the players.

Feroh
11-21-2005, 05:30 AM
Hey everyone! This was my first Anime USA, and I had a blast - so thanks to all of you for that! ^_^

I was wondering if anyone has any photos of me...on Friday I was Ed Elric (with automail arm and leg made out of metal, ripped pants too - battle damage Ed!), and on Saturday I was Gaara from the last few chapters of the manga.

I completely forgot to get any photos of my Ed in the craziness that was our Friday, so I'd especially appreciate any photos of him! Just send me a PM or whatever if you can help me out - thanks!

NyakoNatsumi
11-21-2005, 06:47 AM
Well, let's see, I was Tohma Seguchi from Gravitation on Friday and Melfina from Outlaw star on Saturday. Anyone got a picture of me?

*I don't have a digicam so it'll take a while till I get my pics up here.

Miss.AllSunday
11-21-2005, 10:23 AM
i only went on saturdya and i had a blast, i was nico robin from one piece in the manga version of her outfit. anyone get a photo of me where my jacket isn't covering my outfit?

Rx7grl
11-21-2005, 10:54 AM
Hello, has anyone taken a picture of a black and pink gothic lolita? (Prolly in the dealers room)

E-mail me @ rx7qt@comcast.net

Thankiessss,
Rx7grl

Mandyness
11-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Alright long list...><; Did anyone get my pictures of Riku From D.N.Angel Short hair red skirt with and red vest with with a white sailor top. I know a few people got me ^^;;
Rikku from Kingdom Hearts 2: I was him only friday night...I hope someone got me in that.
Sakura from Naruto: I was the one with long light pink hair with the bunch of ninja's and have a parcell (wow I know i just spelt that word wrong)with me..
My fox cosplay: I was in a black and white skirt with knee high lace black boots, black tank top with pink straps then a jacket.
Akito/yuki from fruit basket.: Only did that Friday but I hope some people got some pictures.

Ameria
11-21-2005, 01:18 PM
I was Sadako from Ringu/The Ring on Friday, aka "Samara" to those who had apparently never seen the original, and "the girl from The Grudge" to those who couldn't tell the difference between creepy dead Japanese women. >D

On Saturday I was one of the Eds from FMA. XD Probably the tallest female one, at least that I found... Hm...I carried a camcorder for a while, if that sets me apart from any of them. FULL METAL CAM! XD

OvershadowCloud
11-21-2005, 01:58 PM
On Saturday I was one of the Eds from FMA. XD Probably the tallest female one, at least that I found... Hm...I carried a camcorder for a while, if that sets me apart from any of them. FULL METAL CAM! XD

Haha, were you the really pretty Ed with the camcorder, going up and down the masquerade line? If so, I saw you and was going to bug you for a picture but was defeated by shyness. XD

nachtinis
11-21-2005, 02:41 PM
I was:
Friday: Sub-Zero
Friday (rave): Logan/Wolverine
Saturday: Al Borland from Home Improvement
Saturday Evening and Rave: Ghostbuster

Mew_Pudding
11-21-2005, 03:32 PM
I was:
Pudding Waitress : Tokyo Mew Mew : A little bit on Friday
Lacus Clyne Wedding Dress : Gundam Seed Destiny : Friday and Sunday
Testament : Guilty Gear : Saturday

Any pictures would make me very happy!! ^^ I have lots ot upload I just need to find silly camera wire!! o-o~ Bad camera, bad!!!

akuma_no_bara
11-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Daisuke Niwa with the *REALLY* bright red hair (also, the Reno with the really bright red hair ^^; )... I was also Tseng (dot, waist length hair), the Vincent Valentine without belts, the Turk Vincent with a claw, and RE2 Claire Redfield.

I have one picture I found of you as Niwa on cosplay.com.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=533176
When I find more photos of the group, I'll send them to you too.

akuma_no_bara
11-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Looking for pictures of any of my outfits, but particularly my Harry MacDougall from Outlaw Star outfit.
Friday: Harry(Outlaw Star), Yukimura (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
Saturday: Satoshi (DNAngel), Harry (Outlaw Star)
Sunday: Harry (Outlaw Star)

akuma_no_bara
11-21-2005, 04:09 PM
I cosplayed a man from Ragnarok Online on friday afternoon/evening (I was sitting on the chair outside the dealer's room exit for the most part) and then Anji Mito on Saturday. -___- yes, the asian chick whose chest was wrapped up with bandages and looked _exactly_ like Yuna (WTF. Anji Mito =/= Yuna kthxbai)

I have a couple of pictures of you while you were in the middle of your fight with Tamari. When you get on tonight I'll send them to you.

Ameria
11-21-2005, 04:13 PM
Haha, were you the really pretty Ed with the camcorder, going up and down the masquerade line? If so, I saw you and was going to bug you for a picture but was defeated by shyness. XD

Hm..Well I -did- have a camcorder and walked up and down the cosplay line..but I don't think I'm pretty, so I'm sure you mean someone else. ^_~ But thank you.

Looking for pictures of any of my outfits, but particularly my Harry MacDougall from Outlaw Star outfit.

Woo, Harry! I recognized you! I'm sorry I said Ron at first, though. I was lacking in sleep and I got them confused, but I should have known better. ^^; OLS rules. Hm... I don't know if I got a shot of you. I'll check through my camcorder and see!

Atasha
11-21-2005, 04:50 PM
I was only there on Satruday and I was the Edward Elric with the antena and automail. ^_^ If you could PM with the picture that would be a great help seeing as I'm super busy this week and don't have time to check this thread regularly. XD

akuma_no_bara
11-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Alright long list...><; Did anyone get my pictures of Riku From D.N.Angel Short hair red skirt with and red vest with with a white sailor top. I know a few people got me ^^;;
Rikku from Kingdom Hearts 2: I was him only friday night...I hope someone got me in that.
Sakura from Naruto: I was the one with long light pink hair with the bunch of ninja's and have a parcell (wow I know i just spelt that word wrong)with me..
My fox cosplay: I was in a black and white skirt with knee high lace black boots, black tank top with pink straps then a jacket.
Akito/yuki from fruit basket.: Only did that Friday but I hope some people got some pictures.

And

I found some pictures of us:
http://quadrain.com/Gallery/animeusa2005?page=10 and http://quadrain.com/Gallery/animeusa2005?page=11

SSJSquall
11-21-2005, 05:12 PM
You probally don't have a picture of just me (so if I'm just in the background that's cool). I was the lone Shinji Ikari from Evangelion with his green backpack, wandering around aimlessly.

Shiny_Sasuke
11-21-2005, 05:33 PM
I was Sadako from Ringu/The Ring on Friday, aka "Samara" to those who had apparently never seen the original, and "the girl from The Grudge" to those who couldn't tell the difference between creepy dead Japanese women. >D

I remember you I was the Shiny Sasuke hanging around 2 Narutos a Kankuro and a Kagome:razz: I LOVE THE FULL METAL CAM XD

Ameria
11-21-2005, 05:37 PM
YES!!!! I was just watching the video of that and I just got to the part with the cheering for FMC. XD Thanks you guys! T'was awesome! ...And I love the shinyness. Were you two cosplaying what it would be like if there was a NarutoMyu? xD

Mew_Pudding
11-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Effey - I have some pics with you~~~!!! x333 I will upload soon!!

iheartanime
11-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Did anyone get a picture of...

3 white mages on friday
Kingdom Hearts group on Saturday (Kairi, Yuffie, Aerith, and a Mog)
Advent Children Tifa on Sunday (I had teh curly hair XD)

SSJSquall
11-21-2005, 05:46 PM
This might be the mog:

NyakoNatsumi
11-21-2005, 06:07 PM

I got pictures of us together! Just need to make one of my freinds scan it is since I'm currently without a scanner T.T

adrawer4ever
11-21-2005, 07:11 PM
on friday I was Kuruta Kurapika (Hunter x Hunter), and then Saki Hanajima (straight-black outfit, most likely with a summer-session school-uniform Momiji, Fruits Basket)

on Saturday I was Jin (Yuu Yuu Hakusho) for most of the day into the evening, when I switched back into my Kurapika cosplay.

any pix are appriciated, much thanx. :3

Shiny_Sasuke
11-21-2005, 08:44 PM
YES!!!! I was just watching the video of that and I just got to the part with the cheering for FMC. XD Thanks you guys! T'was awesome! ...And I love the shinyness. Were you two cosplaying what it would be like if there was a NarutoMyu? xD
That was so cool. We could never cheer for it at the same time though xD...and actually the shinyness was a accident when we told my mom what fabric to get. But it was a great mistake and I would do it again. All weekend we were either called shiny, Disco Sasuke and Naruto and the ever famous ninjas from the future. XD

akuma_no_bara
11-22-2005, 12:03 PM
I got pictures of us together! Just need to make one of my freinds scan it is since I'm currently without a scanner T.T

Thanks so much. It's funny, I was in Harry all three days of the con, and yet, I only have one picture of it and I have at least 2 to 14 of the other outfits I was in. You can PM me or post the pictures up here when you get them. If I find any more of us, I'll send them to you.

sailor-moon
11-22-2005, 02:42 PM
anyone get Kurenai pics >.O

or naruto group pics in general?

321stars
11-22-2005, 03:25 PM
I wore...

Thursday night/Friday morning- Elena (FF7, Advent Children) with a group of my friends as the rest of the Turks + Wheelchair man.
one hour later Friday- Black Mage EGL (only had one pic taken, already found it)
the rest of Friday- Edward Elric (FMA) already found one pic of me in this
early saturday- no costume
after 5pm saturday- Sexy no Jutsu Kankurou (Naruto) Got a few pics taken... n.n;
Sunday- Alice (DDR Extreme 2) only had one pic taken, haven't found it yet!

natsukoarts
11-22-2005, 05:35 PM
sanzo, at the bar - saturday night, after the greg ayers forum, where greg signed my fan.

Kalla
11-22-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm searching for the pictures of me as Rude (FF7) holding the kitten behind our table in artist's alley.. I know there were flashes going off.. but I don't think anyone at my table got shots of me.

Also looking for anyone who nailed anyone from our group that was at the table all weekend. ^_^

Andariel
11-22-2005, 10:19 PM
VisulStimultion and I were around Saturday evening and Sunday as Kadaj and Yazoo (Advent Children) and of course no pics were taken with my camera. >.<;; I know a few pics were taken, just wondering if any of you happened to have 'em...

LanceBardock
11-23-2005, 03:03 AM
Wondering if anyone got pics of me, I was probably the only black Kyo Kusanagi (KOF) And Its about time I made an avi of myself so I hope one of you have a pic of me. Also Star and SSJ I have your Zoicyte and Shinji pics....now if only I can get them off my phone...

Soaker87
11-23-2005, 06:23 AM
Did anyone get me? I was the one dressed as Miharu from Girls Bravo.

Ginnychan
11-23-2005, 09:21 AM
If anyone has any pictures of me, I'd really appreciate it! Once mine are up, I'll be sure to share (though I don't think I got many.) On friday briefly I was a "femme Greed" to go along with my boyfriend's regular Greed that he never wore x_X On friday and Saturday I was Nami from One Piece in her orange Water 7 gear. On Sunday I was Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist.

I'm particularly looking for any of the crazy poses I did on Saturday after the cosplay in OP gear, or the silly RoyxEd and EdxWinry poses (and maybe one EdxHavoc pic that wasn't supposed to be taken!) we did on Sunday near the Dealers Room and main events. Any pictures are welcome!

Thank you so much everyone!

iheartanime
11-27-2005, 04:15 PM
This might be the mog:

thats her =D
thankies :heart:

Gogglegirl
11-27-2005, 05:49 PM
I'm actually looking for a picture of my freind. He was dressed like Satoshi from DN Angel late on Firday night. All I know is he had gaint wings and blue hair. I wasn't able to go to the con but i still watned to see his costume but he nver took any pics himself...so yeah....

Solargirl
11-27-2005, 06:27 PM
I was wondering if anyone had pictures of me as sakura from naruto on saturday. I had an inner sakura with me.

Spiffy
11-27-2005, 06:30 PM
I'm actually looking for a picture of my freind. He was dressed like Satoshi from DN Angel late on Firday night. All I know is he had gaint wings and blue hair. I wasn't able to go to the con but i still watned to see his costume but he nver took any pics himself...so yeah....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/Spiffer_Wetjet/AnimeUSA%202005/8e1d15fa.jpg

Here you go!

Hinata-Chan
11-27-2005, 07:06 PM
I was just wondering if anyone got a picture of my bf and I as Temari and Shikamaru.
I would greatly appreciae it if anyone were to find one , i've looked everywhere and can't find any..which makes me sad :/

Valgaav_Xellos
11-27-2005, 07:19 PM
I was just wondering if anyone got a picture of my bf and I as Temari and Shikamaru.
I would greatly appreciae it if anyone were to find one , i've looked everywhere and can't find any..which makes me sad :/

I think I got one of you!!! Unfortunately, I had a disposable camera, so I'd have to get the photos on disc or something.. However, if I do manage to get them on disc and uploaded, I'll send the pic your way ^_^

Kamui32
11-28-2005, 12:11 AM
Hello, has anyone taken a picture of a black and pink gothic lolita? (Prolly in the dealers room)

E-mail me @ rx7qt@comcast.net

Thankiessss,
Rx7grl
Just wondering, were you working the jrock table in the dealers room?

Rx7grl
11-28-2005, 01:06 AM
Just wondering, were you working the jrock table in the dealers room?

nope, i was working at light it up booth (swords + blinky booth) :)

Hinata-Chan
11-28-2005, 02:31 PM
I think I got one of you!!! Unfortunately, I had a disposable camera, so I'd have to get the photos on disc or something.. However, if I do manage to get them on disc and uploaded, I'll send the pic your way ^_^

h00r4y! =^-^= Thankies.

LanceBardock
11-28-2005, 06:14 PM
h00r4y! =^-^= Thankies.
I've seen a few pics of you on a few sites, if that one random balding dood took a picture of you with his (really) expensive camera, then you're definitely on fansview.com.

Kendo_Bunny
12-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Hey, I don't come by often, but I'm looking for pictures of me and my friends.

I was the Phantom of the Opera (I heard there were two, I was the one with the exceptionally large feather in my hat)
I'm looking for the very colorful clown girl who was travelling around with me, and of the couple wearing pixie wings (the girl in a mideval style dress, the guy wearing horns). I'm also looking for my late night Saturday costume- fishnets, demon wings, skirt, and two lightsabers (blue and red). Thanks ^_^

Hinata-Chan
12-03-2005, 11:52 AM
I've seen a few pics of you on a few sites, if that one random balding dood took a picture of you with his (really) expensive camera, then you're definitely on fansview.com.

Erg yeah and I look awful in those pics..>>;'
Actually I look terrible in alot of pictures people took of me.

Kankurou-sama
12-09-2005, 05:38 PM
I was wondering if anybody snapped a photo of the Nazi Haku. I was Haku from Naruto, just spiced up with a Nazi twist. I had a hat with the Mist headband, handcuffs and large black books ect...I was walking around with a guy dressed as Zabuza, without the sword. If anyone has pictures, I would be most grateful!!

Kankurou-sama
12-13-2005, 03:41 PM

I do believe I may have gotten a picture of you in the Manga library on Saturday. Were you there Saturday evening? I'll post a picture as soon as I get them uploaded. (I only saw one Harry).

Kankurou-sama
12-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Wondering if anyone got pics of me, I was probably the only black Kyo Kusanagi (KOF) And Its about time I made an avi of myself so I hope one of you have a pic of me. Also Star and SSJ I have your Zoicyte and Shinji pics....now if only I can get them off my phone...

I HAVE A PICTURE OF YOU! XD; I fangirled. I will post as soon as I can get it uploaded.

EDIT: 12/18/05:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/Kankurou-sama/AnimeUSA003.jpg

akuma_no_bara
12-13-2005, 04:15 PM
I do believe I may have gotten a picture of you in the Manga library on Saturday. Were you there Saturday evening? I'll post a picture as soon as I get them uploaded. (I only saw one Harry).

Yes, that was me. In the manga library on saturday night, with security. I was the only Harry there. Thank you so much.

NiceGai44
12-13-2005, 04:17 PM
Any body get a good pic with me Gai Sensei?

Kankurou-sama
12-16-2005, 03:06 PM
Any body get a good pic with me Gai Sensei?

I believe I have one of you, too!!! Whoa, this is awesome, I have PICTURES! Once again, when I get a chance to upload all of my pictures to Photobucket, I will post. As a matter of fact, let me go check now...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/Kankurou-sama/AnimeUSA011.jpg

Any good?

Kankurou-sama
12-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Nyah, no one has a picture of the Nazi Haku? T_T; I know people took my picture...I be sad...

NiceGai44
12-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Thank You I love it! I appreciate it so much!

BloodKitty
12-18-2005, 11:17 AM
I was a Winry on Saturday. ^.^ I went to the FMA group photo.

Kankurou-sama
12-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Thank You I love it! I appreciate it so much!

No problem. It was a REALLY good costume. ^^;

NiceGai44
12-18-2005, 08:45 PM
No problem thanks. That means a lot. You made my night.

adrawer4ever
12-19-2005, 01:38 AM
can't remember if I posted on here or not, well if I did it's been several pages so for the newcomers to this thread I'll post again. ^-^;

I was. . .

Hanajima Saki from Fruits Basket (casual black outfit) and attended the Fruits Basket Gathering in it. :3 oh, I also had a summer school uniform Momiji with me as well. (so if anyone has a pic of her as well, it'd be much appriciated) Worn on friday.

Wind Master Jin from Yuu Yuu Hakusho (Dark Tourny outfit) and attended the Gaia Online gathering in it. ^-^ Worn mostly on Saturday.

Kuruta Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter (Hunter Exam outfit) and spent most of my downtime on friday and saturday in that cosplay.

~drawer

BloodKitty
12-20-2005, 06:32 PM
Awww... I wish I'd known about the Gaia meeting. T.T

Kankurou-sama
01-01-2006, 04:50 PM
No problem thanks. That means a lot. You made my night.

XD; Anytime. I'll make sure to glomp next time.

Kankurou-sama
01-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Yes, that was me. In the manga library on saturday night, with security. I was the only Harry there. Thank you so much.

Here's the picture I took:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/Kankurou-sama/AnimeUSA060.jpg

Enjoy.

akuma_no_bara
01-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Here's the picture I took:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/Kankurou-sama/AnimeUSA060.jpg

Enjoy.

Thank you for that picture. I love my pouty expression and the two people in the background. Priceless expressions for all.

natsukoarts
01-09-2006, 06:28 AM
lets try again,
sanzo in gensoumaden robes (up or down) - with a skinny hakkai on the day of the masquerade in the hall somewhere or later at the bar ...

Fory-san
01-09-2006, 08:17 AM
I was the Duo Maxwell with the Ultraman plushie. ^^

Hinata-Chan
01-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Im still looking for any pictures of Shikamaru and Temari together,
my bf and I had our picture taken together many times but I haven't been able to find them..

crossplay_girl4
01-24-2006, 07:23 PM
I went on only Saturday if I remmeber right. I had on a pair of black cat ears/ tail black and lime green knee high socks a green plaid skirt and two shirts. Most likely I was wandering around with a pretty asian playing a neko. Also I have white out lenses in my eyes. :rockon: ^_^

LanceBardock
01-25-2006, 10:53 AM
I was the Duo Maxwell with the Ultraman plushie. ^^
i remember you from the masq!
you were so nice to me and all the other contestants, I'm sorry that i forgot to get a picture of you, but thanks for the support you gave all of us

LanceBardock
01-25-2006, 11:02 AM
I HAVE A PICTURE OF YOU! XD; I fangirled. I will post as soon as I can get it uploaded.

EDIT: 12/18/05:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/Kankurou-sama/AnimeUSA003.jpg
amillion times thank you! i've been hoping someone had at least one n_n now i can make my avi!

DDR Faery Spice
01-27-2006, 06:04 AM
Perhaps here is the right place to post this...Does anyone have the pics from the Gravitation photoshoot? >_> Or any of our Gravi people from Friday afternoon/evening?

Fory-san
02-01-2006, 03:31 AM
i remember you from the masq!
you were so nice to me and all the other contestants, I'm sorry that i forgot to get a picture of you, but thanks for the support you gave all of us

Hey, man! It was my pleasure! You two did a hilarious skit. Keep up the good work! ^.^

natsukoarts
02-05-2006, 09:39 PM
here are my gravitation photoshoot pix at: http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=30516&member=35298
also try PM'ing koneko_asami,

Giggity_asuma
02-11-2006, 12:07 AM
I know its a little late for this probably, but I was just wondering if anyone captured me as Asuma from Naruto, either on stage, or milling about my pillar in the lobby. Just thought Id throw that out there.

Kaoshima
05-12-2006, 04:16 PM
I know this is really late but did anyone take a pic of a catboy in a brown vest or grey hooded sweater? It's possible I was carrying a large, inflatable hammer.