PDA

View Full Version : another aerith fan

Selphie_fairy
02-07-2003, 06:09 AM
Hey guys hehe im so happy^^Im getting help with my Aerith costume but i need alot of help with the staff...it looks so hard to make!!!!well any suggestions are welcome^^by the way.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY AERIS GAINSBOROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sillabub
02-07-2003, 04:05 PM
Lol, another person celebrating Aerith's birthday? I thought I was the only one ^_^

Anyways, for my Aerith costume I actually bought the staff, it kinda looked like one of her staffs (Wizer Staff, me thinks). My friend made a staff for her wizard costume out of a used wrapping paper roll!

Other than that, I really don't know ;)

PretearWink
02-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Hey there Selphie Fairy, I made an Aeris staff, that I am currently wrestling with my digi camera to get pics of ^^ It's the Striking Staff...I'm gonna sell it for 50 bucks plus shipping, if ya wanna know more, PM me ^^

Selphie_fairy
02-07-2003, 04:39 PM
Arigato everyone^^

Mizuho
02-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Oh man! I'd love to help! ^__^ (MAN! I can barely type! My hands are freezing!) It's actually really easy to make an Aerith staff!

I made my Guard Stick out of PVC pipes-- two sizes, respectively: some pieces of 1/2" tube and some pieces of 3/4" tube. You just saw them into the right sizes, plug 'em together, and use PVC cement to secure them. PVC cement is ESSENTIAL!! It bonds like none other. (Also, if you are going to ship your staff-- or any large prop-- as luggage, make sure you mark "theatrical prop" on the box to debunk any suspcions about what the heck it might be.)

If you have any questions with anything else, I'd be glad to try and help you!

Oh yeah... Happy birthday, Aeris! ^__^