PDA

View Full Version : Dayton Ohayo meeting/gathering thing?

ParaPara*Tsu
11-22-2005, 05:15 PM
After Reading Nerocromatic Chii's (Did I spell that right?) idea about that con gathering, I decided to see how many people in Dayton and surrounding locations would like to come to a con meeting at a arcade known as G.O.M. Up in Huber Heights. If you are interested, please reply and I will respond with what I think about the idea. Thankies! ^^

<3 VIcki

Ilovesumomo
11-22-2005, 08:18 PM
I would liek to come. I think my girlfriend woudl want to also. I don't know If I can locate a costume in time for it though. I want a Mana dress(I'm a guy so dresses are hard to get in my size lol) or some other Malice Mizer costume. E-mail me at whisperofwisps@yahoo.com if you get the chance.

Vincent-D
11-23-2005, 01:57 AM
Dayton? Huber Heights? :D

I'm from Tipp (not too far from those places), but I do have a car to drive anyways...
I could join carpool just to save money, but what kind of tranport are you plan on using?

Ilovesumomo
11-23-2005, 10:55 AM
I also have a car.

ParaPara*Tsu
11-24-2005, 12:52 PM
I will be drving from my home straight to either my Grampa's or to the arcade it's self, and my the car's full. ^^;;;

There may be one here, and then at the Burkhardt libuary, afte I plan the information with the libarian there for 'teen night;, but this event is open to everyone of all ages! ^^ Please post what day sounds good, remember, I'm only 14, so I got school.

ParaPara*Tsu
12-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Ok! I got it! Dec. 17 at the Library mentioned. Site is it at http://crystalhahn.tripod.com I believe it's the second button down. All info is there. Either send me the registration info by e-mail or at the library on the event day.

Vincent-D
12-12-2005, 01:26 AM
Don't get your hope up too much... although, I have work on Saturday :/