PDA

View Full Version : Con no Baka pics?

Seed-chan
11-27-2005, 11:56 AM
While CnB ended erm.... prematurely, there were still plenty of cosplayers and cameras on Friday and Saturday. Does anyone have any uploaded yet?

Kawaii Akina
11-27-2005, 01:06 PM
i'm currently adding my photos up on photobucket.com but i've took some pictures mostly of my friends. but i'll still put them up on here. didn't take much photos on saturday since i was getting pictures taking a lot with my group of bleach ^^;;

DiGi_Rin
11-27-2005, 01:55 PM
Yeah I'm going to upload my photos now, although I didn't get much photos...

I'm wondering if anyone got a picture of me in my Yuuko costume, I wore it on friday and not for very long still it started getting uncomfortable.

KazeChan
11-27-2005, 02:09 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b27/KazeChan8/Con%20No%20Baka/ here are my pictures, I only went Saturday, and spent most of my time with the 404's and such...but they were hallarious! Anyway..um..I have like 10 more pictures, but the site isn't allowing me to upload them, but i'll try again later for the rest ^_^

=o I was also wondering if maybe anyone got a picture of my Haruno Sakura or my friend as Sango. I know there were many pictures taken ^^ thank you!

arnoct
11-27-2005, 02:41 PM
Awesome, it's good that there are pictures up of the improv :D

KazeChan
11-27-2005, 02:58 PM
Awesome, it's good that there are pictures up of the improv :D

yes ^^ i had to take pictues of them ^__^ it was my first time seeing them! =D

TMoffatt
11-27-2005, 03:10 PM
yes ^^ i had to take pictues of them ^__^ it was my first time seeing them! =D

Sweetness :) I've ben trying for months to find 404 photos that were up to date. Thank You.

KazeChan
11-27-2005, 03:15 PM
Sweetness :) I've ben trying for months to find 404 photos that were up to date. Thank You.

you're welcome <3

Lady_Sodina
11-27-2005, 06:02 PM
I've gotta still upload my pics (maybe I'll do it after my chem homework), but I've got a bunch of 404s as well, not a lot, but that's mainly cause I was asked to take pictures of them with one of their guys' cameras (me thinks it was Mark *is horrible with remembering names*)... so I gave my camera to my friend beside me, and half way thru my batteries died ^^" Took me a bit to find some spares, lolz. But still, I'll get pics up soon!

And just a question- did anyone happen to get a picture of me in my Gryffindor Quidditch robes? I've got one picture of me with some other people, I was just wondering if there were any single shots, many thanks if anyone got one!!

Natty Dread
11-27-2005, 06:56 PM
if anyone has any pics of me in my van outfit, lemmie know?

DiGi_Rin
11-27-2005, 07:40 PM
if anyone has any pics of me in my van outfit, lemmie know?

OMIGOSH VAN!! it's chibi sasuke lol I wish I took a picture of your costume it was soo pretty.

Ohh and does anyone happen to have a picture of my chibi sasuke outfit?? The ones my sister took of my outfit didn't turn out nice D:

Lady_Sodina
11-27-2005, 07:43 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/d116/ladysodina/Con%20no%20Baka/

There's the link to my pics, not many, I swear I should really keep my camera out more so I remember to take more pics ^^"

Dark-Fang
11-27-2005, 07:43 PM
Anyone have a pic of my Sanji? I was there all of Saturday and my photo was taken quite a few times.... (I think I was the only Sanji there actually....)

Natty Dread
11-27-2005, 09:18 PM
OMIGOSH VAN!! it's chibi sasuke lol I wish I took a picture of your costume it was soo pretty.

Ohh and does anyone happen to have a picture of my chibi sasuke outfit?? The ones my sister took of my outfit didn't turn out nice D:
omg!!! did you happen to be the little sasuke that was being hoised above the crowd at the dance like me? if so, im sorry i stole your hat, and i hope you got it back ^-^

K-Kun
11-27-2005, 09:56 PM
I think to honor the dealers kindness and generousity (sp?) including all other places accepting the gift certificates we should burn the gift certificates. Then take pictures ^_^

DiGi_Rin
11-27-2005, 09:57 PM
omg!!! did you happen to be the little sasuke that was being hoised above the crowd at the dance like me? if so, im sorry i stole your hat, and i hope you got it back ^-^

Yeshh I was me =D

Yeah.. actually it was my sister's hat and I was running around with it on only ...^^;; anyways her friend found it, some guy was wearing it :S

DiGi_Rin
11-27-2005, 09:57 PM
double post -_-;;

Nagi Lee
11-27-2005, 10:20 PM
i got a bunch of pics being uploaded at the moment.So after my homework i'll link^_^

Crimson Firefly
11-27-2005, 11:38 PM
KazeChan: You have a photo of the back of my head watching the 404s! Lol... I'm the one with the cat ears :).

I uploaded my photos but they are mostly of me... hardly any of other cosplayers, sorry! My camera's batteries ran out pretty quickly :(.
http://photobucket.com/albums/y291/cfirefly/?sc=1&multi=10

lainey
11-27-2005, 11:54 PM
Just curious if anyone has any pics of me and/or my bf ^_^

We were dressed in black...I was freya from chobits and him as skurai from ragnarok (big sword + armour)
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=537386

Kawaii Akina
11-28-2005, 12:23 AM
great pictures ^0^ jsut wondering .. did anyone have a picture of the bleach cosplay group on saturday? i know there was a lot of pictures taken of our group since it was none stop photos for awhile ^^;; i was the rukia in there

also, during the night hours of the dance i came back wearing echizen ryoma outfit. wondering if anyone took pictures of me in that as well? not many though, but i know a few did.

novaraven1
11-28-2005, 02:08 PM
I have a few hellsing pics, not much. I'm still waiting for my friend to send me the ones from her camera. She got more pics of other people than me.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b51/novaraven2/CNB%202005/

password is pegasus

TribalButterfly
11-28-2005, 03:01 PM
Are there any pictures of this natorious horrible ribbon everyone is talking about?

archangeli
11-28-2005, 03:03 PM
Are there any pictures of this natorious horrible ribbon everyone is talking about?

Derwin Mak posted a picture of it here - http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=537815

I've uploaded a photo of my Maple Story cosplay in my cosplay gallery. - http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=500&member=5984

Vessa-Sushi
11-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Ahoy ahoy!

Looking for pictures of my Sakuyamon (which many people called Renamon, close enough :P), two white mages (one robe like, the other pants and shirt like with a pimp'n looking rod/staff), and a guy in tan armor (he had a helmet with a spike on top).

I will have pictures up when I get a copy from my friend..though we didn't take too many ;.;

~Vessa

P.S - Van cosplayer...you looked awesome :P

Locri
11-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Crimson Firefly, nice album... in regards to the FMA group, sadly we didn't always go out as an entire group each time. I'm actually looking for pictures with me in it (I was Light Hohenheim) because I know there were people taking them. We are supposed to get pictures from one of the Con no Baka photographers once everything is ready, but it might take him awhile to send them.

Er.. so yeah, if anyone else has pictures from the FMA group or of me it would be really cool to see those ^_^ My camera sucks and I only ended up taking two pictures the whole weekend because I had planned to take them all on Sunday.

-Locri

Jo_Canadian
11-28-2005, 04:22 PM
locri, i will talk to ed, i go to school with her so i will ask and see what she has, i was the guy dressed as reno in the blue suit by the way

dani
11-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Here are a couple of my "Study in Scarlet Vinyl". I didn't get a chance to take pics of the wonderful costumes I saw.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=536985
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=536984

KazeChan
11-28-2005, 05:01 PM
KazeChan: You have a photo of the back of my head watching the 404s! Lol... I'm the one with the cat ears :).

I uploaded my photos but they are mostly of me... hardly any of other cosplayers, sorry! My camera's batteries ran out pretty quickly :(.
http://photobucket.com/albums/y291/cfirefly/?sc=1&multi=10

omg XD I'm so sorry i didn't take a picture of you ;; I love Nekos XD :heart: I was so into the 404's i forgot to take a lot of pics XD sorry again!

DiGi_Rin
11-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Arrgh triple post >.>

Locri
11-28-2005, 08:21 PM
Jo Canadian, ok.. that's cool, thanks. I know she took some pictures of me and the rest of the FMA group. She should have my contact information already since I gave it to her.

On a side note though, this being my second con I find it amazing how many people I met there and am also finding on here. It's very cool.

-Locri

Chibik3r0
11-28-2005, 08:59 PM
http://www.dragonworldz.net/cnb.html

37 photos, all from Saturday pretty much. I really didn't take too many photos of other cosplayers aside from my friends and I -_- I'll try to make up for it at DTAC if I can make it.

KazeChan
11-28-2005, 10:54 PM
http://www.dragonworldz.net/cnb.html

37 photos, all from Saturday pretty much. I really didn't take too many photos of other cosplayers aside from my friends and I -_- I'll try to make up for it at DTAC if I can make it.

Omg! <3 I loved both your Kiba costumes! you and your friend were amazing! =D

Trippcoat
11-28-2005, 11:03 PM
Well hey there everyone who attended Con No Baka on the saturday and for those who came on friday, a fond hello. First of all fantastic work on all the costumes that I saw, and I hope to see more that I may have missed as more pictures get uploaded. Unfortunately, because I have just signed up for cosplay.com, I still do not have my pictures uploaded. I have numerous shots of the costumes that I saw. There are a number of repeats because I am picky about when it comes to my pictures. I plan on uploading the best ones. If you don't see yourself there do not fret, it is either that I didn't have a chance to get your picture, or else the one that I did take was not centered (there were LOTS of those).

Finally I would like to say thank you to all of you who commented on my costume. This has been my first time cosplaying even though I'm a HUGE fanboy!!! I'd also like to thank retroggirl for doing my make up because I am completely inept when it comes to that sort of thing.

Edgar Strife
11-28-2005, 11:29 PM
Well hey there everyone who attended Con No Baka on the saturday and for those who came on friday, a fond hello. First of all fantastic work on all the costumes that I saw, and I hope to see more that I may have missed as more pictures get uploaded. Unfortunately, because I have just signed up for cosplay.com, I still do not have my pictures uploaded. I have numerous shots of the costumes that I saw. There are a number of repeats because I am picky about when it comes to my pictures. I plan on uploading the best ones. If you don't see yourself there do not fret, it is either that I didn't have a chance to get your picture, or else the one that I did take was not centered (there were LOTS of those).

Finally I would like to say thank you to all of you who commented on my costume. This has been my first time cosplaying even though I'm a HUGE fanboy!!! I'd also like to thank retroggirl for doing my make up because I am completely inept when it comes to that sort of thing.

Hello and since your new to the fourms, I like to say wellcome to the boards and I hope you have a great time here. By the way, wonderful job on your Sephiroth cosplay. If I knew there was going to be a Sephiroth cosplay, I would have come in my Hojo cosplay outfit. Anyway, back on topic, I don't suppose anyone tooks pics of me in my Seishiro Sakurazuka outfit from X/1999 [with my black bird] on Friday or Sat as my Subaru outfit both from Tokyo Babylon [Tophat with a red ribbon] & X/1999 OVA movie [the cerimonial robes outfit aka the White Hakama with the blue stips on it.]

Natty Dread
11-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Hello and since your new to the fourms, I like to say wellcome to the boards and I hope you have a great time here. By the way, wonderful job on your Sephiroth cosplay. If I knew there was going to be a Sephiroth cosplay, I would have come in my Hojo cosplay outfit. Anyway, back on topic, I don't suppose anyone tooks pics of me in my Seishiro Sakurazuka outfit from X/1999 [with my black bird] on Friday or Sat as my Subaru outfit both from Tokyo Babylon [Tophat with a red ribbon] & X/1999 OVA movie [the cerimonial robes outfit aka the White Hakama with the blue stips on it.]
oh!! he was the sephie!? thank you for being such a good sport when i sicked my friend on you to yaoi dance with you at the dance on saturday....then the reno......lol
:thumbsup:

heki-chan
11-29-2005, 01:43 AM
Yay! SEED pictures =)

A lot of my pictures didn't turn out very well cuz of the bad lighting >o<

But I've uploaded 4 of the better ones in my gallery:
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=1071&cat=500

I regret not being able to snap shots of many other awesome cosplayers as I was chained to the table for the majority of the 2 days >o<

plan to make up for it at DTAC though <3 <3

TribalButterfly
11-29-2005, 10:29 AM
OMG...thank you archangeli. That ribbon is really as Craptacular as everyone has mentioned!

Trippcoat
11-29-2005, 09:03 PM
for those of you who use photobucket, how do you get the final link that you paste in the forum?

Crimson Firefly
11-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Locri: Well actually you *were* there, but you were having a chat with the professional photographer at the time and so I just took a pic of your friends... One of my aquantances mangaged to get a photo of you, I don't think she'll mind me linking to it here (http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/jezdisraeli/051126cnbSat046.jpg) :).

KazeChan: Don't worry about it... but my friend Mike was flattered by the comments in your gallery :).

Edgar Strife: I took a pic of you as Subaru in red... too bad I missed the Hakama, though. It's right here (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/cfirefly/HPIM0267.jpg)

Trippcoat: When viewing the thumbnails, there should be 3 boxes under each picture saying "url", "tag" & "img"... the first one being the URL by itself.

Kakashi's girl
11-30-2005, 01:07 PM
Did anyone get a picture of our Gothic lolita group? we had four people but most of the pictures were just taken of myself and Nova raven, i wore a big poofy Blue lolita with long sleves and an awsome blue wig and Nova raven wore a black bondage dress with a white/blue wig. If anyone has them let me know thanks

KazeChan
11-30-2005, 05:56 PM
KazeChan: Don't worry about it... but my friend Mike was flattered by the comments in your gallery :).

=D oh awesome, you know mike then? <3 it was my first time seeing the 404's but they were really great! I loved your costume <3 and if you go to Anime North, i'll try to find you and take ur picture :3 =D and you're welcome =P i love to comment on pics i post up! XD

KazeChan
11-30-2005, 08:45 PM
hey everyone i just wanted to let you know that http://www.animelondon.ca/news.html (or animelondon.ca ) will have Con No Baka pictures up sooner or later. When they took a picture of me and my friend, they gave us their card. So check the site out sometime, and see if your picture is up there ^^ (hopefully they'll put them up real soon!)

Locri
11-30-2005, 10:08 PM
Crimson Firefly, thanks.. I've been looking around for a picture and that one turned out quite well (I've been having a problem lately where every picture taking of me blurs like I'm a vampire from World of Darkness or something).

It was quite an adventure enough to have all those people taking pictures of me (since this was the first time I've cosplayed ^^;)

I wish I could have spent more time taking pictures of all the great cosplays there... I felt a bit overwhelmed because I didn't even know who a lot of people were. Oh well... I'm rambling again. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be at DTAC though so I'll be able to take pictures there, yay!

-Locri

shiro_hikaru
11-30-2005, 11:50 PM
This might not do any good but at CnB there were these two girls that kept trying to get my picture but due to certain circumstances I had to keep jetting and putting the aside.
I want to apologize to those two girls cuz I know they didn't get to take that picture and I know they came up to me at least three times.
If I wind up going to DTAC and you guys are there you are more then welcome to rape my gir costume with your camera.

Brita_Lee
11-30-2005, 11:55 PM
If I wind up going to DTAC and you guys are there you are more then welcome to rape my gir costume with your camera.

Y-your going as Gir???!!! M-m-m-may I hug you??? O______O

Amy the Yu
12-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Does anyone have a picture from Saturday of my Yomiko costume w/ the Canadian Tire money sword?

It was pretty ghettofabulous, but if anyone has a pic, I'd love it for the sake of having proof of my stupid prop's existance. XD

Crimson Firefly
12-01-2005, 01:12 AM
=D oh awesome, you know mike then? <3 it was my first time seeing the 404's but they were really great!
I didn't expect to see him there actually, but yeah I know him :).

I loved your costume <3 and if you go to Anime North, i'll try to find you and take ur picture :3 My costume will have a huge upgrade before then... it'll turn into a Nyaasu/Meowth costume :). But I'll probably be wearing it Fri & Sun.

Brita_Lee
12-01-2005, 01:15 AM
Does anyone have a picture from Saturday of my Yomiko costume w/ the Canadian Tire money sword?

It was pretty ghettofabulous, but if anyone has a pic, I'd love it for the sake of having proof of my stupid prop's existance. XD

Canadian Tire money sword??? Thats sweet! I want to see pics too! I saw you setting up a prop, but it wasn't with Canadian Tire money. If it was, I'd have been all over it with my disposable camera of DOOM!

shiro_hikaru
12-01-2005, 01:44 AM
Y-your going as Gir???!!! M-m-m-may I hug you??? O______O
Sure? If I'm not wearing Gir I'll have it handy specifically for those two girls.
I might wind up making a shirt that says "I saw it go in glorious flames" and on the back "...and all I got was a lousy tshirt"

Vessa-Sushi
12-01-2005, 08:58 AM
Ah..the Canadian Tire sword...that was pure gold ^^ I remember seeing it, because I was on a panel with the owner (panels, that I quite enjoyed, even though the other three were much, much more knowledgable about the subject then I ^^). I hope you wear that costume at AN2006 for a little bit...I bet everyone would love the canadian tire money sword :P

~Vessa

(I don't have pictures yet, sorry!)

Chibik3r0
12-01-2005, 05:01 PM

Funny enough, I never even got a photo if it -_- Plus you still owe me $0.95 in my Canadian Tire money back XD

KazeChan
12-01-2005, 05:01 PM
I didn't expect to see him there actually, but yeah I know him :).

My costume will have a huge upgrade before then... it'll turn into a Nyaasu/Meowth costume :). But I'll probably be wearing it Fri & Sun.

<33 that'll be so cute! I cannot go to the con this weekend though sadly ;; I have absolutly no ride..sigh XD oh well..

Trippcoat
12-05-2005, 12:58 PM
Well, I finally figured out how to finish my album so here it is. I know that some of you were wondering if anyone had any pictures of them, so hopefully you'll see yourself there. I took out a number of them because I didn't like the way that they turned out so we are down to 29 from 45.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c391/trippcoat

I sure hope that this works.

Enjoy

Trippcoat
12-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Did anyone get a picture of our Gothic lolita group? we had four people but most of the pictures were just taken of myself and Nova raven, i wore a big poofy Blue lolita with long sleves and an awsome blue wig and Nova raven wore a black bondage dress with a white/blue wig. If anyone has them let me know thanks

I have a pic of you two in the album I just set up.:bigtu: Good work, and sorry about the delay.

Amy the Yu
12-05-2005, 08:01 PM
The photographer for the photo area is sending out individual emails to people who left him with contact info after the photoshoots.

Overall, the pictures are pretty half assed. The lighting was horrifying and the backdrop...you should know about the backdrop. >_>;;

Some pictures would probably be salvagable if you can adjust the brightness and tinting and CG in a non-bedsheet background. >_>
Funny enough, I never even got a photo if it -_- Plus you still owe me $0.95 in my Canadian Tire money back XDI counted it up and it was $0.55 in Canadiann Tire money. XD

I'll be sure to return 55 cents to you...but you're not getting your Canadian Tire money back cause I don't wanna. XP