PDA

View Full Version : NAF's GC's at CnB.

Tsukasa_1
11-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

Although with the recent sudden closure of Con No Baka this past weekend, we would like to reassure everyone about the gift certificates that we have donated to Con No Baka will still be honored for pre-registration and/or registration time of Northern Anime Festival 2006.

If you have any questions in regards to the GC’s we gave CnB for prizing this past weekend please let me know at MHamilton@northernanime.ca.

On a side note, I hope what everyone witnessed this past weekend will make all those convention committee in the works, realize just how much work it takes to put on such a event, and why you should always start out small and then expand.

Tsukasa_1
11-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Has anyone been awarded the prizes of the NAF memberships- or any memberships to be exact? just wondering- as in the interest of fairness if they have not been awarding we are willing to review pictures of those who were planning on signing up for the hall cosplay event? I am also open to suggestions on how to award them if they have not yet been awarded.

Otaking97
11-28-2005, 07:54 PM
I have no information on them. I have also heard no mention of them. I will look around and see if I can come up with anything.

I have to wonder if anything will actually come of the costume award judging from CnB.