PDA

View Full Version : She won. We're going too comic con!

Katasha
11-29-2005, 04:24 PM
OMG my best friend won this contest that CHUM FM and like Space stations and stuff were holding. The prize is a Trip too Comic Con. Airfare, 4 nights stay in a hotel, Con passes and $750(canadian) In spending money! And she said shes gunna take me! OMG I so can't wait. I've never attneded a Con is the states before so this should be amazing..I really can't wait! Looking at con picture this is a pretty amazing con!

Tia
11-29-2005, 10:37 PM
Oh my god that's incredible! I'm so happy for you. I hope you have a great time out there. =)

TerraRising
12-08-2005, 05:38 PM
OMG my best friend won this contest that CHUM FM and like Space stations and stuff were holding. The prize is a Trip too Comic Con. Airfare, 4 nights stay in a hotel, Con passes and $750(canadian) In spending money! And she said shes gunna take me! OMG I so can't wait. I've never attneded a Con is the states before so this should be amazing..I really can't wait! Looking at con picture this is a pretty amazing con!

Congratulations. You're already 90% prepared for your first Comic-Con experience!

Just take lots of extra spending money with you (Afterall, $750 CAD is only $647 USD)!

guardianmercury
12-24-2005, 01:12 AM
*shakes head* Everytime I start looking around a forum I find out you have posted this up everywhere. How many forums do you belong to Katasha? lol Just joking with you a little. I can't wait until we actually go.

Natchan
01-10-2006, 01:59 AM
Wow that super cool amazing. Winning tickets to a Con, have super fun and the best of luck! Congrats! :japan:

AnimeGamer
01-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Just take lots of extra spending money with you (Afterall, $750 CAD is only $647 USD)!

I've been showing up to SDCC with only $400. I think you'll be fine with that much spending money unless you are buying $100+ items.

Anyway, enjoy the con. I wish I could get my pass for free. I usually do volenteer work just to get in.

xmissxhellx
01-16-2006, 12:10 AM
wow!! i totally congratulate you! ^^

hopefully ill see you there!

CPOK
03-15-2006, 02:35 AM
Congrats.

I wish they would hold a contest like that over here (Aust), I have to pay about AUD $2000 for my flight. And yes, I would reccomend bumping that spending money upto about $1000 USD. I plan on having about $1000 spending green for the con before hotels and the such.