PDA

View Full Version : How much...

Yuna-X2
02-08-2003, 02:20 AM
Heya! Okay, me and my friends are trying to figure out if we're actually able to make it to AN2003. The only problem is our money, or lack there of... I've got a guess at hotel costs between us all, and we're working on transportation, but I just would like to know what you all consider a normal amount to need for everything.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Sakura
02-08-2003, 11:12 AM
This is all in US funds: hotel is costing me less than $70 a night, food is gonna be a good $40 (because I like to eat!) and then I'm only gonna bring about $100 for the dealers room because around this same time I also have to pay for my Otakon room. I don't know if theres any other costs that I forgot... I don't handle my transportation so I don't know how much gas costs ^^;

nyamiko_chan
02-10-2003, 01:48 PM
well..it's my friest con..so i don't think i'm getting a room...

Food....guess i'll bring like 40$ for muchies ^.~!! Dealers room: HEE..if i can make it..200$$ *i lack anime/manga stuff in my room*

BUT if i were getting i room..it would be like 200$ for 2 nights...i probally couldn't do that :thumbsup: so....ya..i'll be lugging things around with me....*sigh*

UNLESS i make friends with rooms...*hint hint* LMAO...

PM me if you wanna chat about us being so confuzzled with rooms and such ^.~!!

heki-chan
02-12-2003, 12:49 AM
in CAD^_^

ticket- $25 if u do a group registration
hotel- assuming u have 3 friends and u (maybe more?) less than $40/nite
dealersroom- make ur own budget. if its tight. tell urself u will only buy ONE thing that u REALLLLLY want to get :) thats wht im doing :)
food- if u bring ur own can cost less then $20

so..*IN THEORY* it shouldnt cost more than $100 if u budget things :)

Sakura!! YEY!!!! our group is going down to Otakon too!!!! maybe we will run into each other at AN and Otakon!^_^

Kia
02-12-2003, 10:21 AM
I'm a big spender, I spend what I have on anything I can see. Bugets like that don't work for me! ^_^ (oh look, I rhyme!)

Sakura
02-12-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by heki-chan
Sakura!! YEY!!!! our group is going down to Otakon too!!!! maybe we will run into each other at AN and Otakon!^_^

That's so cool! ^_^ Your group has such good costumes! Do you guys know who your being for Otakon or is that too far in advance to decide?

Kia
02-12-2003, 03:21 PM
Heki-chan, can you take me with you to Otakon?

Chosuke
02-12-2003, 03:44 PM
How are you guys getting to Otakon? no fair ;-;

Yuna-X2
02-12-2003, 04:45 PM
I think I'm budgeting myself at $200. Thanks for the info!!

heki-chan
02-12-2003, 07:54 PM
Kia, we'd luv to, but all our carseats are filled up X_X;
12 of us are going down...we're currently planning a massive mascot-crew to go down for the masq there ^___^

annnnd then we're gonna bring along FFX & X2 Yuna, Lulu & Paine :)

i forget what the guys are doing...i think just their own favourite costumes...like Blitzball palyers....KOF...and tons of KingdomHearts i think. and maybe our Aeon-project will work? LOOOOOL anyhoo we're too voerly ambitious..which..isnt a good thing X_X;

how we're getting to otakon:
-renting a minivan and driving there^___^ well...the guys will be driving...i shall be eating or sleeping ^0^ wheeee its good to be the youngest in the group. i dunt need to do NETHING :)

~heki

Mage
02-12-2003, 08:44 PM
How are we getting to Otakon? We sold our souls :skidude2:

Just kidding, of course. :devil:

Kia
02-12-2003, 10:17 PM
I'm small, I fit in trunk really easily! :D

Erilan
02-12-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by heki-chan
how we're getting to otakon:
-renting a minivan and driving there^___^ well...the guys will be driving...i shall be eating or sleeping ^0^ wheeee its good to be the youngest in the group. i dunt need to do NETHING :)
That's what you think. You're buying us food. :bigtu: