PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: CA COSPLAYERS!

SporkNinja
07-28-2002, 11:43 PM
Hi! I'm with a newly started cosplay group, and I am looking for people in the BAY AREA CA to come cosplay in the Sera Myu style costumes of Sailor Moon! We are in need of Senshi. I don't care if you're brand new to cosplay or are a veteran Please email me at GoddessAcademyCosplay@yahoo.com if interested!

Also, if you do not sew, don't worry, I am the seamstress.

-Shari

Michi
07-29-2002, 12:11 AM
*blink* Bay Area California? I live there. I'm already sort of affiliated with a Seramyu group, though. ^_^;;;

SporkNinja
07-29-2002, 12:20 AM
Blargh..

Is that group attending Ani-magic? If not, would you want to attend one con with us? (Can you tell I'm rather short of people?)

-Shari

AironMouse
08-06-2002, 03:51 AM
Okay..This is going to sound REALLY stupid, and Im sorry. But...Um..Is San Diego in the Bay Area? I really dont know..This area very well..Sorry x_x

SporkNinja
08-06-2002, 01:06 PM
The Bay area is around the San Francisco/San Mateo/Oakland (and a bit more than that) areas.

San Diego is about an 8 hour drive or a 40min plan ride away. =^_^;=

FlameSniperRei
08-09-2002, 08:23 PM
o.o* good luck cuz them myu costumes are hard to make. -.-

SporkNinja
11-19-2002, 12:15 PM
Yeah... But I've gotten down the style now, and it shouldn't be too hard. (though there's a lot of trim all over them)

Actually we are only lookin for a Jupiter now. We're going to be doing Fanime (hopefully) now as work/school/life prevented us from performing at Ani-magic.