PDA

View Full Version : LOST AND FOUND DTAC (Please help!!!) :(

Kaijugal
12-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Hello everyone,

We lost our ugly doll icebat at DTAC and we are really, sad. :(
:waaaah:

It's blue and looks like a bat, (kind of?) LOOK HERE FOR DETAILS (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/kaijugal/lostbat.jpg)

If you found it please be kind and return it. I will be happy to pick it up or pay for postage if you are out of town.

Thank you. ^_^

shiro_hikaru
12-05-2005, 02:10 AM

TribalButterfly
12-05-2005, 09:40 AM
ouch. good luck with that.

chaos_magician
12-05-2005, 12:23 PM
aww I'm sorry to hear that I hope you find it...I lost my camera there yesterday..even though it's disposable I had pics taken on it which are very important to me..not just con stuff but family and friends..i doubt it was found since I checked at the security desk..if found pls PM me and I'll give a small reward...I'm soooo sad...

MaiSheri
12-05-2005, 01:39 PM
I don't know who ended up with it or where, but I'm sure someone found your camera as they were announcing in the dealers room at the end of the day that they had found a disposibe camera, and were looking for the owner. So it's around somewhere - keep looking!

Chibik3r0
12-05-2005, 03:33 PM
aww I'm sorry to hear that I hope you find it...I lost my camera there yesterday..even though it's disposable I had pics taken on it which are very important to me..not just con stuff but family and friends..i doubt it was found since I checked at the security desk..if found pls PM me and I'll give a small reward...I'm soooo sad...

The guy who takes photos for Anime London came by my friends and I and said a disposable camera had been turned in at the desk. It was probably around 4:30 or so. Hope that helps a bit ^_^

chaos_magician
12-05-2005, 04:57 PM
oh thank u guys for the info!!! I called the security desk today but the guy said that no cameras where turned in at all..which is so puzzling really...I'll have to try again tommorow...so it was turned in at the lost and found at the front desk...hmmmm I really hope I have some luck in finding it but I appreciate everyone's help

Otaking97
12-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Hello everyone,

It's blue and looks like a bat, (kind of?) LOOK HERE FOR DETAILS (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/kaijugal/lostbat.jpg)

If you found it please be kind and return it. I will be happy to pick it up or pay for postage if you are out of town.

Thank you. ^_^

I didn't even know you were there.

And I certainly did not see that little bat thing anywhere....sorry.

FallenInnocence
12-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Well, you certainly lost a pretty cute ugly doll. The only problem about finding it again is the fact that they were selling it at the con... *sniff* It was a cute doll also... *hugs* Good luck finding it... Gabatte, ne?

chaos_magician
12-06-2005, 11:58 AM
:waaaah: sniff I called that lost and found security again and they said no cameras where turned in these past 3 weeks!?...I guess I need to accept the inevitable that it is gone:(

Scoti
12-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you. ^_^

I though Eric had it with him at dinner? I'm pretty sure I saw him playing with it and I asked what it was. Have you tried calling the restaurant?

Mekou
12-07-2005, 03:29 PM
>> I though Eric had it with him at dinner? I'm pretty sure I saw him playing with it and I asked what it was. Have you tried calling the restaurant?

That was a 2nd one they bought to replace the first one, which was lost at the con. <.<

Kaijugal
12-07-2005, 09:38 PM
I though Eric had it with him at dinner? I'm pretty sure I saw him playing with it and I asked what it was. Have you tried calling the restaurant?

We had two of them. He lost the first one, so I bought him a second one. :( boo. I'm batless.