PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars

HelenaInvictus
12-05-2005, 04:54 PM
I have a few people with me doing Star Wars and I know some of the 501st and Rebel Legion always put in an appearence. So, does anyone want to try a Star Wars gathering?

Vincent-D
12-05-2005, 08:36 PM
I know I saw few Star Wars cosplayers... but it just doesn't make a whole lot sense for them to attend the Japan's Pop-Culture Convention instead of a Sci-Fi Convention.

marsie
12-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Because we are adding to the event. While the main focus now is on Pop culture in Japan we like to branch out.

There are several manga based on the Star wars universe, as well as video games. So if final fantasy and other video gaming costumes are welcome at our convention I have no problem welcoming the 501st.

There is also a large fan base in Japan and I believe there is also several troopers in Japan as well.

If you like I can give several other reason as well.

The fact is, I am not going to tell someone they are not welcome at a convention because it is an Americanized section of fan base.

I can't wait to see the 501st and the rebel legion!

BlueMew
12-06-2005, 02:33 PM
Took me long enough to finally join.... but I know I'll either be able to pull off Barriss Offee or the Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet costumes that I wanted to originally. ^_^

So yeah. If you're getting the meet-n-greet thing going, I'll be there. ^_^