PDA

View Full Version : Any Jrock Cosplayers?

kabuki_KILLER
12-06-2005, 01:46 AM
I'm going as a couple of Mana cosplays depending on how many days I go. I really wanted to do other people to mix it up a bit, but the outfits are still in the making.

Anyone else cosplaying Jrock, original VK, or lolita?

Edit: Wow. I guess I'm the only one...again. >_<

IDrewFelix
12-07-2005, 06:13 PM
I don't think there'll be many jroc cosplayers at an anime con, esp at an anime con that is small.

kabuki_KILLER
12-08-2005, 01:06 PM
I see how it is. I don't count anymore? :bigcry:

Nah. It totally depends on the con. A lot of smaller cons on the east coast and in the midwest have more of a variety other than just anime. **sigh**

Someone can close/delete this thread if they like.

Jubei-chan
12-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Well, I'll be bringing a PLC costume. But I don't think I'll be wearing it during the day, its more to wear when I don't wanna be in full costume but still wanna be in costume you know ^_-. And I'm leaving GMGR YURAsama at home. I've worn the heck outta that costume already. -_-,,, But there will be JRock cosplayers at the con, but maybe just too few that will post on the boards. But if you gather and set a day and time, people will join if they see ya. Don't delete ... just wait it out. ^_^

Pandora Kusch
12-21-2005, 06:21 AM
I am still trying to talk my parents into letting me go... but if I do I might have a Kami or a Die-chan costume I can take... *will let you know on the whole parents thing*

EccentricShinob
12-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Well i think im gunna Jrock at the dances^_^ I was trying to get my crazyer friends to "Jrock me out" but i dont think they are coming... so i guess ill do it myself! lol, but i dont own any fishbet so i dont know how itl work out (see my last attempt at Jrock at http://www.myspace.com/10570549 ) ^_^ hope to see ya there!

Videl-chan
01-15-2006, 11:56 PM
I'll most likely bring a PLC costume to wear at night ... No new ones, but I'm sure it'll be fun wearing them. I'll be sure to get a picture of you in your Mana costume, kabuki_KILLER!

YoshidaEri
01-16-2006, 12:32 AM
I'm doing all JPop (HelloProject) costumes, if that counts for anything :)

kabuki_KILLER
01-17-2006, 02:54 AM
Yay. We will all be rockin' :rockon: