PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Cosplayers!

SporkNinja
07-28-2002, 11:45 PM
Hi! I'm with a newly started cosplay group, and I am looking for people in the BAY AREA CA to come cosplay in the Sera Myu style costumes of Sailor Moon! We are in need of Senshi. I don't care if you're brand new to cosplay or are a veteran Please email me at GoddessAcademyCosplay@yahoo.com if interested!

Also, if you do not sew, don't worry, I am the seamstress.

-Shari

Yes, Ani-Magic is our debut as a Group, however, we have attended cons in costume individually before.

SohjiroX
08-09-2002, 09:33 PM
Well I am not much of a cosplayer and I would need help gathering up outfits. but i would be glad to help, thing is, I am male so I dont know if you need any male type people to help with that group. if so just reply and I will get back to you asap

Michi
08-17-2002, 01:45 PM
*blink* Well, one group shouldn't stop others for wanting to do a similar thing...
Besides, SJ is doing other stuff aside from Seramyu now too.

L to the 3rd
08-21-2002, 03:53 PM
I heard our name ^_^;. We do everything from sera-myu
to lord of the rings! *nod* (not just sailor moon anymore).

er well I think i'll only wear myu jupiter to
the actual sera myu show in japan (or to
comic market)..other than
that, i think SJ will be wearing other things.

Good luck on the costumes.. muy difficil X_X;

Aoshi Shinomori
08-28-2002, 02:41 AM
hmm.. I always wanted to be a Tuxedo Mask. dunno if he is in Sera Myu or not

L to the 3rd
08-28-2002, 03:21 AM
LOL...*rubs hands* a victim

Lilli
09-01-2002, 12:27 AM
O-hohohoho *dyes Saru-chan's hair blue so she can be Sailor Mercury*

katrinastrife
09-04-2002, 04:58 AM
Why must I be stuck on the east coast?

Well, I tried to start a myu group over here... we made it through 2 performances, and then everyone split up. I'm trying to get another group together, but.... Well, it's not going anywhere-ish.

(go to my webpage, for more info--it's on my profile.)

But DUDE! You're from SJ? I really look up to you peops. You inspired me to try my first Sailor Moon group thing. ^^v

Kitty
09-05-2002, 12:33 AM
I am only doind like 2 costumes next year....one of them is my dedication to my love for Sailor Pluto. I have a VERY old Very ripped appart costume some lady made for me it sucked. And I wish I knew about SJ sooner when I was all up in sailor moon like 6 years ago. Oh well, but yes maybe when its done I will give ya a call^_^ then we can take pics and stuff.

sofbert
09-06-2002, 02:14 AM
Hmm.. must make armor for long-awaited Prince Endymion costume... ~~ need armor... and time.. and.. well.. okay, lots of everything.

Aoshi Shinomori
09-08-2002, 09:52 PM
I have fabric for my Tuxedo Mask costume.. i hope to get it made in the future.. hmm a victim? is that me?

Kenshin Ken
09-13-2002, 12:08 AM
strange how that in the SM costume list.. Tuxedo mask is the ONLY male costume there ^^;

Toka_pop
09-15-2002, 01:55 AM
Eeek! I'm from the Bay Area too! I wanna Sailor Moon cosplay!! I have a Sailor Moon costume but it was my first costume so its really crapy ^.^;;;