PDA

View Full Version : Looking for AD 2006 roommates

Auros
12-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Hi there
I was looking for anyone interested in sharing the hotel cost for Anime Detour, I'm coming up from Florida and I really want to make this trip as cheap as possible...
I would prefer someone who doesn't smoke, but honestly I will take anyone who is interested.
If you are interested, you can IM me here on the site, email me at auros85@yahoo.com or I have AIM, so you can IM my screen name auros13.
Hope to hear back from someone.

bar1scorpio
02-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Hi there! I'm wondering if you were still looking for roomates for Anime Detour 2006, if you had a room under your name, and what the dates were on it.

I'm going to mainly be in the artists' alley, I'll be arriving Thursday evening, and leaving either Sunday/monday.

Proz
03-05-2006, 05:13 PM
I sort of winging this but here I go:

I'm going to be flying up from Austin, Texas to help out with the PIU Room and I need a place to stay. I know I could just get a room at Microtel but I would prefer to keep my costs at a mininum since I'm paying for a plane ticket & badge.

Is anyone still looking for a roommate? It'd be cool to find a 21+ group but I know I can't be too picky at this moment.

IM info is under the user pic. My e-mail is theproz@gmail.com. If anyone would like to chat with me before giving me a shot, that'd be fine. Paying for my share wouldn't be an issue at all.

bar1scorpio
03-21-2006, 06:59 AM
Er, okay, I'm looking for roomies, but not sure if I'm going to be in control of the room itself or not. This particular situation is getting a little odd for me. ^^'

-BAR-1

bar1scorpio
03-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Okay, so it's looking for ROOMIEs instead of host ROOM now. Got the room, in the convention center, under my name, thrusday thu sunday.... no roomies... heh.

bar1scorpio
03-23-2006, 03:23 AM
You guys can call me on my cellphone (Seven Three Four)
Eight Nine One - Eight Two Three One if you want to jump in on my room for Anime Detour.