PDA

View Full Version : ShinRa DTD (Downtown Domination)

Pages : [1] 2

Ayumi Nemoto
12-07-2005, 08:17 PM
ShinRa Domination in Downtown! Okay, we sorta went high and off topic in another thread but oh well XD

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a day (either during the con or during the holidays is fine with me) going to Downtown to have a little FF7: ShinRa photoshoot. I hope that people will be interested to come (I already know pompeii is XD *pokes her*).

I'm not sure of the date because I'm fine anytime except Sat cause I have school >.< I look forward to this ^^ ShinRa will dominate~!

ShinRa DTD Cosplay Site: http://shinra.clynefaction.net/

Here is the list of what we have so far:

If you guys want to be in all three days (or if I got you in the wrong day) please tell me and I'll fix it right away.

ShinRa Company: DTD #1 (Eaton Center) - Mission Complete
There is no list so go as any ShinRa employee as you wish ^^

Confirmed Coming: (Just to get an idea of expected number)
Ayumi, Pompei, Edgar, Elemental, Infini, Scoti, shiro_hikaru, Fainari, Mekou, FallenInnocence and others.

Please be reminded you CANNOT bring anything that resembles a weapon. No large props since we don't want anyone getting hurt and having your prop being destroyed due to too many people isn't a good thing. Just bring yourself, your costume and your wallet and/or purse (if you plan to shop and buy food).

FINCH STATION: If you are coming from Finch Station we are meeting at 12:00 pm at Finch Station infront of Tim Hourton (inside). We will wait 10 - 20 minutes before departure.

DINNER PLANS: We will organize two dinners so please PM Me for the Mongolion Grill at Pacfic Mall if you wish to come. Or if you wish to stay for the downtown dinner than please discuss with the others on this thread (since I am not the one organizing this >.<). We are making reservations at:
Mongolion Grill - dinner is at 7:00pm
Elephant and Castle - undecided

Time and Date: February 18th @ 1:00pm
Meeting Place: 4th Floor Infront of Mr. Green Jeans Restuarant

DTD Pictures:
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=35643&member=5301
http://www.dragonworldz.net/shinra.html

the ShinRa Company: DTD #2 (MTAC)
Rufus - Ayumi Nemoto (AC) and Scoti (FF7)
Hojo - Edgar Strife
Tseng - HidoshiNobunaga (BC) and Mike
Reno - Pompeii, Jo Canadian, Kenney

Others: Jenova Prop, possibly a Zack and Aerith cosplayer joining us, Infini as Elfe (BC) from Avalanche and Pompeii's friend as Aerith.
Photoshoot Date & Time: Sunday @ 2:30 pm
Meeting place: @ the Elevators going up on the lower level North Building (where the con is)

Secret Assignment #01 (Watcon)
Objective: To "invade" the Advent Children screening room. Time my change depending on the time of the screening of the movie.

Time: @ 2:00pm (temporary time)
Meeting place: Infront of the Registration Desk

the ShinRa Company: DTD #3 (Ad Astra)
Rufus - Ayumi Nemoto
Sephiroth - Infini
Tseng - Elemental
Reno - Pompeii
Elena - Louise
Rude - Chris

Time: Saturday April 1st - 3:30pm
Meeting place: Infront of the Masquerade Registration desk

If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc. Please either post in this thread. Someone will help you shortly :) Please keep the chitchats on MSN, emails, etc. Thank you and hope to see you at these events! ^^ All are welcomed to come with us to any events just please remember that the theme is ShinRa! ^^

Shinra DTD #04: Park K's Domination
Time: 12 PM @ Finch Station in front of Tim Hourton (inside)
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2006 (Cause Halloween sucks this year and isn't on a weekend T^T)
Place: Bestview Park @ Laureleaf and Steeles (Map here: http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Bestview%20Dr%20%26%20Steeles%20Ave%20%2C%2 0North%20York%2C%20ON) and Yonge Karaoke (Yonge Karaoke, 5582 Yonge St. (416)223-5605)
Featuring songs in English, Chinese, Japanese & Korean (karaoke party rooms)

Karaoke: Due to the low responses of attendees we are assuming there will be many last minute comers. We will organize ourselves when we get there. For now we may be doing four hours depending on the number of attendees.

Park Activites: Much photoshoot love. So bring tons of film. Bring blankets and food if you like but there is a Second Cup, Pizza Pizza and Subway there. Bring umbrella if it rains (but lets pray not).

Dinner: We will be having dinner, but we will decide then. Depending on how many people are going.

Pompeii will be co-organizing with me <3333333333
* = can be changed

What we're doing? SIMPLE!
YOU *points at each and everyone of you* Will be dressing up not just as your character but your character HALLOWEEN VERSION. Yes I am insaned but I blame the lack of Coffee (or too much of it >.<) I'm proposing a Contest (Prize: A secret you won't know mwhahah~!): The Halloween ShinRa costume Contest: the best employee dressed for the occassion. Of course, Everyone is welcome to come and it is NOT required to dress up halloween version (or as a shinra employee), but if you do a halloween version, you will be automatically competing.

Restrictions: Please have something you can cover up your make-up gore (if you plan to use any) (or put it on when we're there and remove it when we head to food) during our times in huge public area & travel. The last thing we want is to accidentally attract the authorities. No WEAPONS (look-a-like or stick of any kind). No props that involves body parts or what not.

Please bring extra clothing to change if you will have gore or violent makeup/prop on as we will be going out to eat dinner together.

Pompeii
12-07-2005, 08:19 PM
lol
Shinra!!!!
W00t!
I'd only be able to go during a con cause my parents might winder why I'm wlaking out on the street in a costume X_X
lol
Well, see ya!~

Ayumi Nemoto
12-07-2005, 08:26 PM
lol But if your being a Turk, all your wearing is a suit :P still normal... minus the wig XD

I hope we have the whole crew hehehe...

Edgar Strife
12-07-2005, 08:37 PM
As ShinRa top sciencetist,[aka professor Hojo] I'm up for this and during the holidays or after Christmas is fine by me. Weekends I don't know since I'm working those days. This will be quite interesting, perhaps I may find another Jenova along the way.

"There are so many frivolous things in this world"->Hojo quote FFVII

Kawaii Akina
12-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Boo~ so bored. Anyways, I'll be coming though I'll just probably take photos. Don't have enough money to make another costume ^^;; Or even get a wig lol~

Pompeii
12-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Jenova!
lol
wE shud also get some people in tihgtleather suits
I meant Kadaj &co... >.>
They're a bit S & M if you ask me XD
lol

Ayumi Nemoto
12-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Kadaj~chu *_* I need to get pleather for my Kadaj cosplay I have already have the wig >.<

If this does happen, I'm preying to finish my Rufus one... Must get hands on Fusor!!!! (sp?) Would be cool if someone came as AC Rufus in wheelchair altho whoever that person is will have a blasted being pushed around -_-|||

Ayumi Nemoto
12-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Omg I did that to one of my animeclub members today XD I just threw a bedsheet over him and forced him to be crippled. I'll upload the photo so I can show you all XD Well he hates me now and is planning to get revenge on me >.> *praying he won't be the next Hojo >.<*

Ayumi Nemoto
12-07-2005, 09:23 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=542754 <---- here he is XD

Edgar - I perfer not doing it on a Saturday since I have tutor and it ends at 1:30. We should do it during some holiday either xmas but I think maybe March Break would be nice.. like no snow, less cold >.> unless we're shooting inside a building XD

Pompeii
12-07-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm away for all of MArch break, I think the con is the most convinient time for everyone XD
But hey that's just me =P

Ayumi Nemoto
12-07-2005, 09:49 PM
lol Tru tru.... but I'm hoping to not get dragged away runoff cause of something interesting like most cons >.< If we do it at MTAC, I've decided! I'm going ot stick to Pompeii like glue ^^ (or any other FF7 cosplayers) But Mtac is in APRIL like M=march not April T_T I need to find an excuse to leave the house for the weekend now.... *cries*

Edgar Strife
12-07-2005, 09:54 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=542754 <---- here he is XD

Edgar - I perfer not doing it on a Saturday since I have tutor and it ends at 1:30. We should do it during some holiday either xmas but I think maybe March Break would be nice.. like no snow, less cold >.> unless we're shooting inside a building XD

Alright, I guess March is not a bad month, hopefully snow would be gone by then or if for some odd reason snow melts in Feb, we can always have it on that month. By the way, great pic of your Turk cosplay and your AC Rufus.

Pompeii
12-07-2005, 09:57 PM
lol
Isn't Ad Adstra in April and MTAC before that in March? Or am I going crazy?
confusion-
I'll check out the site X_X

Pompeii
12-07-2005, 10:00 PM
Okies ^^
Checked out the hobby star site
March 11-12 we can do it ^^
If you guys want that is
I really like the convention centre its being held at too cuse of al the glass and clean shiny marble etc. it'll give some really intersting shots and somehwat relaistic cause we could pretend it's Shinra headquarters? XD
Maybe they'll even let us take a few of the Turks at the front desk or something
If only we had a Spehiroth cause I think ym frineds going as Aerith/Aeris and we could get her stabbed >w<

Edgar Strife
12-07-2005, 10:02 PM
If possible, I'll see if I can have Jenova head ready by then so it goes along with my Hojo cosplay.

Kawaii Akina
12-07-2005, 10:08 PM
If this is happening through mtac lol. I'll be following you guys in my Rabi (D.Gray-man) cosplay ^^;; Since I said I'll be just taking pictures.

Ayumi Nemoto
12-07-2005, 10:09 PM
lol
Isn't Ad Adstra in April and MTAC before that in March? Or am I going crazy?
confusion-
I'll check out the site X_X

It is?! Someone told me it was in April @_@ YAY~! It's on March *looks at her agenda*YESSSSSSSSSSSS~! Its the first weekend of March Break *dances*

I want to see the Jenova head!! She's pretty if she wasn't blue... errr... and half destroyed XD But that would be fun watching random people stare at us cause of the Jenova head that Hojo will be carrying around XD The looks on normal people's face mwhahah~!

~*is high on.... Turks!*~

Elemental
12-08-2005, 12:23 AM
I'm in for any Turk stuff that can be done

And as for April- Ad Astra is a convention during then, which will be nicknamedTurk con for me and my friends. Chris, myself, Louise, and Infini+ her sister will be there for certain, Giving us a Rude, Tseng, Elena, Sephiroth, and Rufus. We would love a Reno, and Hojo, and any random Turks who'd like to join us are more than welcome.

I'm running the masquerade. So it will be a Turk Run Con. No one can resist the power of (wo)men in suits. XD

Ad Astra info is here: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=72351

I can't suggest the con more- And if you'd like an idea of last year, my con report is here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/writerz_bloc/166661.html

Jo_Canadian
12-08-2005, 01:11 AM
yea count the origional reno in, itll be way to cold for rude, so i will just do reno

HidoshiNobunaga
12-08-2005, 03:01 AM
I'll come as Tseng (my hair should be long enough for his BC ponytail, methinks, or I'll just put in extensions for the day), and probably drag Kenney (yet another Reno) and Mike (yet another Tseng) with me.

Infini
12-08-2005, 04:05 AM
I'm in for any Turk stuff that can be done

And as for April- Ad Astra is a convention during then, which will be nicknamedTurk con for me and my friends. Chris, myself, Louise, and Infini+ her sister will be there for certain, Giving us a Rude, Tseng, Elena, Sephiroth, and Rufus. We would love a Reno, and Hojo, and any random Turks who'd like to join us are more than welcome.

Sadly, my sister has decided not to go. We are now missing a Rufus. >_< She decided that she probably wouldn't be able to find her type of books there, or something.

I'm still definitely going as Sephiroth, though. I'll also probably bring Elfe, if I end up making it (for Ohayocon).

Edit: Oh yeah. Shinra stuff. Me too.

Ayumi Nemoto
12-08-2005, 04:33 PM
Hmmm If it's a Turk run convention, I'm in! :D Shinra Domination is slowy growing *evil grins*

I think I can do Rufus for Ad Astra since I plan to cosplay as him in MTAC anyways. I doubt I'm going to be a Turk any time soon... People called me a Nazi T_T *cries on Pompeii shoulder*

Stupid idea attacked me.... so hit me if you want *hands you all a rubber hammer* >.< But I was thinking, why not get all the Shinra people together and do something for the masquerade? :P *dodges pointy objects*

As for MTAC, which seems to be the most appropiate date for our first DTD, which one of the days is more convienent for you guys? For me, I'm fine on both days.

Edgar Strife
12-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Hmmm If it's a Turk run convention, I'm in! :D Shinra Domination is slowy growing *evil grins*

I think I can do Rufus for Ad Astra since I plan to cosplay as him in MTAC anyways. I doubt I'm going to be a Turk any time soon... People called me a Nazi T_T *cries on Pompeii shoulder*

Stupid idea attacked me.... so hit me if you want *hands you all a rubber hammer* >.< But I was thinking, why not get all the Shinra people together and do something for the masquerade? :P *dodges pointy objects*

As for MTAC, which seems to be the most appropiate date for our first DTD, which one of the days is more convienent for you guys? For me, I'm fine on both days.

Hum...that would sound very interesting and I be up for it at MTAC, not sure about Ad-Astra though. For the masquerade, we can call the skit, its Election day for Shin-Ra, vote for President Rufus [in the background plays Rufus parade theme.] or maybe we can call it "What happens when you enter Shin-Ra Medical office?"

Pompeii
12-08-2005, 05:38 PM
It is?! Someone told me it was in April @_@ YAY~! It's on March *looks at her agenda*YESSSSSSSSSSSS~! Its the first weekend of March Break *dances*

I want to see the Jenova head!! She's pretty if she wasn't blue... errr... and half destroyed XD But that would be fun watching random people stare at us cause of the Jenova head that Hojo will be carrying around XD The looks on normal people's face mwhahah~!

~*is high on.... Turks!*~
Well if it's during march break I might not be able to go X_X
Nuuuuuuuuuu!
-dies-
I'm going ona trip down south adn i unno when I'm leaving/.coming back but my parents told me it was for all of March Break. >.>

Ayumi Nemoto
12-08-2005, 06:43 PM
NOOOOOOOO~! *clings onto pompeii* At time like these.... *pulls out sunglasses* all the of Shinra should go down south with you and have a vacation :P just kidding... I wish >.> *stuck at home*

I think this will mostly likely happen at MTAC tho so you won't miss anything :P Besides, you should take pictures of Reno relaxing down south (just don't let your parent find out otherwise they'll think your a freak *first hand experience*) -_~

Pompeii
12-08-2005, 10:15 PM
NOOOOOOOO~! *clings onto pompeii* At time like these.... *pulls out sunglasses* all the of Shinra should go down south with you and have a vacation :P just kidding... I wish >.> *stuck at home*

I think this will mostly likely happen at MTAC tho so you won't miss anything :P Besides, you should take pictures of Reno relaxing down south (just don't let your parent find out otherwise they'll think your a freak *first hand experience*) -_~

lol They wont mind me taking pics of Reno downsouth
I think the peole we're goiung with might find me odd, but w/e XD

And it is decided, I am going with my friends as an AC grou for MTAC ^^
Ja ne!~

Scoti
12-09-2005, 12:09 PM
I enjoyed turking around at Ad astra last year so whatever you’re planning I’m up for it.

Jo_Canadian
12-09-2005, 02:08 PM
a bunch of people in blue suits walking around with one guy in a white suit....people are gonna think we are there to whack someone. this is gonna be awesome

Ayumi Nemoto
12-10-2005, 09:16 AM
SCOTI *glomps you* I loved your Zack cosplay! *_*

But Jo.... Turks on Coffee are yummy! o btw, How come the Turks in Before Crisis are Black while FF7 they're blue and than AC they're black again (or it looks black to me) They need to make up their mind >.<

Okay, back on track for a while :P So this is what we've came up with so far. I'm going to edit the first post once we have dates arranged >.<

Shinra Domination #1 - MTAC (either Saturday or Sunday though I was thinking Sunday might be better since not many people does anything on Sunday so we can take a half a day off/or end of con and take some shoot... err... I mean continue our DTD)

Shinra Domination #2 - Ad Astra (when? I'm coming by for a day which I'm hoping for a Saturday, but that can change DTD comes first hehe...)

Shameless self promotion: --->
Shinra is coming for you! *pokes and runs*

Edgar Strife
12-11-2005, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=Ayumi Nemoto]
Okay, back on track for a while :P So this is what we've came up with so far. I'm going to edit the first post once we have dates arranged >.<

Shinra Domination #1 - MTAC (either Saturday or Sunday though I was thinking Sunday might be better since not many people does anything on Sunday so we can take a half a day off/or end of con and take some shoot... err... I mean continue our DTD)

Shinra Domination #2 - Ad Astra (when? I'm coming by for a day which I'm hoping for a Saturday, but that can change DTD comes first hehe...)
QUOTE]
I'm up for the MTAC invasion, not too sure about Ad-Astra and I'll be cosplaying Hojo. As I said before if I manage to have the head ready, I'll bring Jenova head along with me other wise if I found a manikin and place in a gaint glass container, then I would bring the Human version of Jenova but then again I don't think its wise carrying a female dummy, painted in blue, all over downtwon or even on the subway.

Pompeii
12-11-2005, 09:23 PM
I'm thinking of cosplaying As Reno for only the photoshoot days and then for the other days I'll probably go as Cheza from Wolf's Rain (If I get it dne) or a magna carta person ^^
See ya!~

Scoti
12-13-2005, 10:32 AM
SCOTI *glomps you* I loved your Zack cosplay! *_*

But Jo.... Turks on Coffee are yummy! o btw, How come the Turks in Before Crisis are Black while FF7 they're blue and than AC they're black again (or it looks black to me) They need to make up their mind >.<

Shameless self promotion: --->
Shinra is coming for you! *pokes and runs*

Thanks! It's nice to see other Zack fans ;)

I could probably participate on the Sunday of MTAC. Do you guys still need a Rufus? I Still have mine from Ad astra last year but it needs little revamping.

Ayumi Nemoto
12-13-2005, 05:52 PM
If you want to be Rufus, Scoti, feel free to. ^^ Although, I've already started on my AC non-wheelchair version of Rufus *curses Rufus' half trench coat thingy >.<*

Oh now I know what we've forgotten... the list XD I'm going to go and update the first post after this ^^;; Altho, I have no idea if people are going for both or not sooooo I'm just going to go through the thread and if you want to be in both (or if I got you in the wrong day) please tell me ^^;;

the ShinRa Company: DTD #1 (MTAC)
Rufus - Ayumi Nemoto (AC)
Hojo - Edgar Strife
Tseng - HidoshiNobunaga (BC) and Mike
Reno - Pompeii, Jo Canadian, Kenney

Others: Jenova Prop and I was PMed that possibly a Zack and Aerith joining us ^^
Photoshoot Date & Time: Undecided

the ShinRa Company: DTD #2 (Ad Astra)
Rufus - Ayumi Nemoto
Sephiroth - Infini+
Tseng - Elemental
Reno - Pompeii
Elena - Louise
Rude - Chris

Photoshoot Date & Time: Undecided

OMG~! We have a crew at Ad Astra ^^ This is going to be fun~! *evil laughters*

Infini
12-13-2005, 07:17 PM
I'll be going to MTAC as well, but not as someone from Shinra (I probably won't have Sephiroth done by then). >_> I'll be cosplaying as Elfe (FFVII:Before Crisis), from Avalanche.

^^

Elemental
12-14-2005, 12:30 AM
I'd also like to take a day, maybe in april/march when it's warm enough again, or maybe in January in a mall or someplace, and to a Turk photoshoot sans con. Just a whole bunch of us attacking a place for Photos. I'll bring a Digital SLR and we will look like awesome. XD

We NEED a Turk-filled subway car.

Scoti
12-14-2005, 11:45 AM
If you want to be Rufus, Scoti, feel free to. ^^ Although, I've already started on my AC non-wheelchair version of Rufus *curses Rufus' half trench coat thingy* >.<

Well if anything I would probably stick with game version of Rufus because that's what I had at Ad astra (only it wasn't that great so I'm making improvements.)

Ayumi Nemoto
12-14-2005, 04:47 PM
*tackles glomps Elemental* That's a GREAT idea~! We should spread the Turk-ness through Public Transportation! [insert "the Scarlet laughing look-a-like emoticon" here] Whenever people aren't busy we should decide a date and place, especially if we're going to invade a mall in January. >.> Personally, I would love to see a Turk invasion during the winter holidays though mainly because I know that people have exams in April and since con is so close to each other (March and April) I don't know if many are allow to gp out :/ That's just my concern. No fun if it's going to be only two Turks showing up ^^;;

Oh~! YAY! Another Rufus! (+ a tons of Turks) Now all we're missing is a wheelchair Rufus >_> *packs bedsheets*

Hopefully you'll make it with us too Pompeii~! *clings onto you*

*pats Infini* It's okay pre-great General. We will await your arrival ^^ *excited to see a Sephy cosplayer* Although, I want to get a picture of all the ShinRa vs.the Avalanches (it's like 7 vs 1 - It's all errr... good ^^;;)

Pompeii
12-14-2005, 07:17 PM
Well, I'll try my best infinity! O_~
What mall do you think it'll be in?

Ayumi Nemoto
12-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Well, I'll try my best infinity! O_~
What mall do you think it'll be in?

I dunno :/ which malls are more convient for people to get to? As long as it's close to a subway station I'm totally fine with it ^^

Elemental
12-16-2005, 01:46 AM
I'm thinking the Eaton Centre- LARGE, perfect for a lot of photos, easy to get to for anyone coming out from non-torontoness, and perfect jumping point if we want to hit Kikiwai and the like as well. XD

Scoti
12-16-2005, 10:18 AM
I'm thinking the Eaton Centre- LARGE, perfect for a lot of photos, easy to get to for anyone coming out from non-torontoness, and perfect jumping point if we want to hit Kikiwai and the like as well. XD

Oh sure, you just had to make the meeting spot at the same mall I work at XD. Hopefully I can avoid the lower level so my co-workers don’t wonder why I’m dressed as a pimp.

Jo_Canadian
12-16-2005, 10:38 AM
i still say we have to get some of the older turks at adastra into a pool hall or a bar or something

Alexia Ishtar
12-18-2005, 11:23 PM
Yay for Turk randomness, count me in ^.^

Infini
12-19-2005, 06:39 AM
I now have an actual Turk costume, just in case we have some sort of gathering before my Sephiroth costume is finished. I came across my black suit top today, and then looked out a white shirt and my clip-on tie (from being a security guard). ^^ I'm making the grey-haired girl Turk from Before Crisis... Close Combat (F) or something. She wears gloves. I didn't want to be left out if there's a Shinra day before Ad Astra. =D

Now that I think about it...the jacket for my security outfit was dark blue, and it was a zipper up the front. o_o hrm...I'm going to have to have another look at it, because it might make a good FFVII turk costume (like Elena or something).

Amy the Yu
12-19-2005, 06:58 AM
Now that I think about it...the jacket for my security outfit was dark blue, and it was a zipper up the front. o_o hrm...I'm going to have to have another look at it, because it might make a good FFVII turk costume (like Elena or something).How do you manage to randomly have everything either in your closet or in you garage? DX

And I will stalk you as Hojo. >_< *enjoys cosplaying old men*

Finally an excuse to buy a new lab coat. XD

Edgar Strife
12-19-2005, 10:52 AM
How do you manage to randomly have everything either in your closet or in you garage? DX

And I will stalk you as Hojo. >_< *enjoys cosplaying old men*

Finally an excuse to buy a new lab coat. XD

Interesting, looks like I won't be the only Hojo there. Well hopefully Jenova head will be ready by then to go along with my Hojo cosplay. This is turning out to be very interesting and i look forward to it.

Ayumi Nemoto
12-19-2005, 01:17 PM
Whoa~! Total ShinRa ness XD I never even thought that they'll be this much people! YAY ShinRA~! Okay Okay I go and update the list on the first post ^^

I went to Eaton Center yesterday and to my suprise there wasn't that much people o.o;; I'm planning to go back during the first week of January so I'm just wondering if that's a good time for everyone to meet up? If not that's okay we can choose another date, no hurries ^^

Infini has a magic cosplay closet... o.o;; Santa should give us that this xmas :P

Err... Amy and Alexia - which invasion will you be joining us? MTAC, Ad Astra or Both?

Alexia Ishtar
12-19-2005, 01:28 PM
Sadly I won't be able to go to either :bigcry: limited funds and too much work.
I do however want to join you in spreading Turk-randomness at the mall >.> Cause I've got no problem cosplaying at the Eaton's center, wouldn't be the first time XD

heki-chan
12-19-2005, 02:05 PM
I'll be joining! XD XD XD (Ad Astra)

Had a crazy LJ comment-fest with Infini and Amy last night! XD XD

I'll be doing the short blondehaired girl. Got the monkey suit already from business majoring XD

Might drag the bf in for Rufus XD XD

Infini
12-19-2005, 03:09 PM
I'm planning to go back during the first week of January so I'm just wondering if that's a good time for everyone to meet up? If not that's okay we can choose another date, no hurries ^^

Infini has a magic cosplay closet... o.o;; Santa should give us that this xmas :P

I just have a lot of stuff, and eventually some of it gets used for costumes. XD

As for the first week of January, that would be a bad time for both me and Amy as we're going to be at Ohayocon from Jan5th until the 8th. Plus, that's REALLY soon. Maybe February would be a better time, for me anyway.

Amy, I have a random lab coat hanging around my house, if you don't get one in time. >_>

Amy the Yu
12-19-2005, 03:21 PM
Might drag the bf in for Rufus XD XDYou should make him do the wheelchair version and then you can be his wheelchair pushing slave for a day. XD

I just have a lot of stuff, and eventually some of it gets used for costumes. XD

As for the first week of January, that would be a bad time for both me and Amy as we're going to be at Ohayocon from Jan5th until the 8th. Plus, that's REALLY soon. Maybe February would be a better time, for me anyway.

Amy, I have a random lab coat hanging around my house, if you don't get one in time. >_>No worries about lab coat. I've been wanting to get a new one anyway...and being a science major, that's not very difficult to manage. XD

Ditto on first week of January being bad. Not that I have a horrible amount of work, but some schools (ie. stupid stupid Amish cow country Waterloo) start classes on the 3rd.

Plus, I have Ohayocon from the 5th-8th as well.

I would think a weekend sometime in January would be nice. Mostly cause then us out of towners (although my home is local) can actually get to TO.

I would think March Break is a bad time as well (unless it's one of the weekends that border on March Break) since University students and people who work (re: Infini, Heki and myself at the least) won't be around to make it. Then again...if it's being pushed so far back that it's heading well into march, we should just do it during MacTAC since we'll all be downtown anyway. XD

heki-chan
12-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Wait so is this for MTAC or AdAstra (Or both?) ??

Edgar Strife
12-19-2005, 04:54 PM
Wait so is this for MTAC or AdAstra (Or both?) ??

Its for both incase ppl can only make it for MTAC or for ppl who can make it for Ad-Astra [from what I heard its know as The Turks con.]

Ayumi Nemoto
12-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Plus, I have Ohayocon from the 5th-8th as well.

I would think a weekend sometime in January would be nice. Mostly cause then us out of towners (although my home is local) can actually get to TO.

I would think March Break is a bad time as well (unless it's one of the weekends that border on March Break) since University students and people who work (re: Infini, Heki and myself at the least) won't be around to make it. Then again...if it's being pushed so far back that it's heading well into march, we should just do it during MacTAC since we'll all be downtown anyway. XD

Ohayocon?! oO? I didn't know there was a con in the middle of winter break o.o;; *wants to go but knows she can't* T_T But I agree with Heki. MTAC is just around the corner in March so hopefully the mall invasion would be best before then >.<

I know the winter break is a little too soon and having it at the weekend of January is hell for those in High School since our exams starts then >.> And I'm sure many will say April will be a no-no since University and College Students have exams in that months. hmmm... February is still an option if the winter break is inconvient for people ^^ Like I said before, It's better to have a larger group than a small group.

Oh right right, I forgot to mention. I'm assuming Sunday at MTAC is good to go for the gathering/photoshoot. The time will be set once the day comes but I'm aiming around 4:00pm since the con ends early and we can have enough time to roam around downtown taking pictures if we decide to. Hope that sounds alirght with everyone ^^ These dates aren't 100% but just a mostly likely. So many months away >.> *wants it closer*

Random-ness of the day - Apparently we just love ShinRa so much that we decided to take over Toronto stick straws into the ground and rename it New Midgar with Mako plants :D *is going to get wonked* XD

Ayumi Nemoto
12-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Feb is alright month with me [just because its my b-day month, only its on the 22] Anyway, I'm interested in for the Mall invasion, Shin-Ra will rise back again and no will stop us.

Are you serious oO?! That's soooooooooo cool! My bday is on the 29th of Feb except.... there is no 29th this year *cries* I'll remind myself you a bday present (Turk Style) if we set it in Feb :P

heki-chan
12-19-2005, 07:54 PM
MTAC Sunday sounds good :) :)

and WOW leapyear baby!! O_O

So does that mean you're...4-6 years old? haha!

Amy the Yu
12-19-2005, 07:59 PM
MTAC Sunday sounds good :) :)

and WOW leapyear baby!! O_O

So does that mean you're...4-6 years old? haha!Leap year babies are so awesome, but the horrible age jokes they must hear all the time. DX

One of my friends from back in high school got litterally a bag full of b-day cards (some of them not even from friends) that all said "You're 4 years old!" on his 16th birthday. I was dating him at the time and I couldn't even resist getting him a card that said "Happy 4th Birthday, little buckaroo". >_<

Elemental
12-19-2005, 09:56 PM
Okies- Lets look at posibilities. Something like this, it's fun if we can maybve have several events.

WEEKEND IN JANUARY:
This would be LATE January. 21st or 28th are both Saturdays

WEEKEND in FEBUARY:
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
Heh. My B-day is the 17th. XD

SO: When would people like to gather? And we can always do this more than once- it'll be fun!

ALSO: MTAC:
Sunday

AD ASTRA: TURK CON!
Undefined- but one day of the con at least.

Ayumi Nemoto
12-19-2005, 10:04 PM
o.o;; Amy and Heki are scarying me... >.> *hides from them* :P j/k

OMG~! We should just make the Turk invasion at Eaton Center in February since 3 of us have bdays on Feb (err... if you count my "non-exsistant" bday XD) We might as well make this a Turk bday bash at this rate XD altho I can't do late January since I have exams >.> but the feb I will go for sure if we have hohoho~

Elemental is making me Eaton center addicted. Sooooooooooo pretty there *_*

Amy the Yu
12-19-2005, 11:28 PM
January's out for high school exams. February...I'd personally like to have it either really really earily in the month or latish in the month if it's in Feb cause uni midterms tend to take up most of the middle (except reading week), although everything seems to steadily go downhill once midterms have hit so after that it makes no difference to me cause everything's a giant blob of stupid assignments, more mid-terms and stuff. >_>

Elemental
12-22-2005, 11:43 PM
Lets see how the weather is- Plan for an indoor day, but we can always hitch off elsewhere if we want as well. I'm thinking Febuary and so it's going to be COLD.

FiaNari
12-22-2005, 11:45 PM
Well there's not just the Eaton Centre, there is also the PATH so we can still stay indoors for a fair bit and travel quite a distance.

Ayumi Nemoto
12-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Is the mall all we shall rule? Shan't we expand our conquest to all of downtown!!<3

That's the Spirit~! ^^ We'll try to dominate Downtown when the weather is warmer >.> Just wondering, who do you plan to come as?

Okay, okay February it is :D *is going to remind herself to bring a bday cake for Elemental and Edgar* ^^ We just need to set a good date (without clashing with the Valentine's dance). I'm not sure when JCC is having theirs >.<

Is there any dates that people are inconvient with? I hope that we can find a day where everyone isn't busy ^^ This will date is set for EATON CENTER ShinRa DTDomination #1 and hopefully it won't be too cold (or much snow) that day >.<

FiaNari
12-23-2005, 09:31 PM
That's the Spirit~! ^^ We'll try to dominate Downtown when the weather is warmer >.> Just wondering, who do you plan to come as?

Okay, okay February it is :D *is going to remind herself to bring a bday cake for Elemental and Edgar* ^^ We just need to set a good date (without clashing with the Valentine's dance). I'm not sure when JCC is having theirs >.<

Is there any dates that people are inconvient with? I hope that we can find a day where everyone isn't busy ^^ This will date is set for EATON CENTER ShinRa DTDomination #1 and hopefully it won't be too cold (or much snow) that day >.<

I would be going as Tseng. So we shall dominate this Eaton Centre, in the spring we shall expand our conquest.<3(like Ages of Empires)

Elemental
12-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Since Amy suggested early- Why not the 4th?

How does that sound?

And huaazh- LOTS of Turks!

Infini
12-23-2005, 10:34 PM
Since Amy suggested early- Why not the 4th?

How does that sound?

4th of February sounds brilliant. Hopefully it's not too snowy for the greyhound that day. ^^

Amy the Yu
12-23-2005, 10:38 PM
4th isn't really good...as some schools start on the 3rd (ie. me and Heki's unis). @_@;;

Also leaving for Ohayocon on the 5th, so I'll probably be trying to do as many hours of sewing and packing as I can the day before. DXSince Amy suggested early- Why not the 4th?

How does that sound?

FiaNari
12-23-2005, 10:41 PM
Umm the 7th? I really hope this works out(I am convincing a friend to come as Rude).

Edgar Strife
12-23-2005, 10:47 PM
I was thinking maybe the 18 of Feb [after week of V-dance if its on the 11] or maybe the 25 of Feb. What does everyone think? Anyway, here is a mini calander of feb

Febuary 2006
Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat

Yeah its kinda mess up, but what can I say? Let me know if I screw up anywhere.

FiaNari
12-23-2005, 10:50 PM
I like 18th, I don't know what the rest shall say.

Elemental
12-23-2005, 10:52 PM
Ok. Since the beginning of Feb looks outish- lets say EITHER the 18th or the 25th, and wait to confirm once we know about the valentines day dance?

Ayumi Nemoto
12-25-2005, 07:55 PM
Will anyone bring a Nanaki? Yeah a weekend would probably be the best idea.

Haha I should make Nanaki in his glass prison at the ShinRa building so that Hojo can running around with it XD

Well 18th or 25th is fine with me ^^ Wheee~! We need to kidnap a Sephiroth to come with us at the mall XD

btw, about bringing props like the gun, sword or electric stick to the mall, please bring a bag with you that day too. Big enough to fit the prop itself inside because we don't want to run around the mall and make trouble. Just thought I point that out if anyone is wondering or planning to bring one.

Elemental
12-25-2005, 08:11 PM
Just to clarify: NO GUNS. Not IN a bag, not at ALL. Nothing that will LOOK like a weapon, in fact. The Eaton Centre is considered a tourist area- it means we'll have a lot of leeway for being there and taking photos all day. By the same token, a large group of us will attract attention and toy guns/knives/anything that even looks threatening will get us, at best, kicked out.

Turks are most menacing when you know the weaponry is hidden anyway. XD

Elemental
12-26-2005, 09:31 PM
That would be Toronto's Underground PATH
http://www.toronto.ca/path/

And just to restate, especially after the shooting events that happened today near/in the Eaton Centre- NO WEAPONS. Not at ALL. (Sorry Reno, not even a beat stick)

Ayumi Nemoto
12-31-2005, 10:15 AM
*waddles back in* x.X anyways..... Dates aren't official just setted for now. Mainly because this is a ShinRa invasion/domination afterall and only having one or two Turks defeats the purpose. *evil grins* We must go in a BIG group... mwhahaha~!

Although I was wondering, will there any possibility of getting some ShinRa soldiers?

We are all expecting clones for the mall invasion especially :P I'll update the first posts and put up the most likely dates ^^

- ummm.... May I ask, who is being who on which days and which DTD? ^^;; The list isn't updated yet just the frst DTD. Maybe I should just make a random "I dont know" list >.>

Elemental
01-11-2006, 12:24 AM
UPDATE:

Since a date hasn't been chosen, and I'm busy the 25th, and the 17th is my B-Day, I'm going to be self serving.

DTD HAS BEEN CHOSEN FOR FEBUARY 18TH!

PLEASE REMEMBER: NO WEAPONRY. No Guns, sticks, tazers, WATER PISTOLS IN NEON GREEN, NOTHING.
Lets call it for 1 pm, In front of the *blinks*

Ok. Someone who knows the mall better than I do, where is a good place to meet? Besides in front of Indigo? Otherwise we'll default to that. XD

shiro_hikaru
01-11-2006, 03:07 AM
well the water fountain is always a great place you can view it from any floor and it's not as if the fountain could move or run away, but that would be interesting a group of turks chasing after a runaway fountain.

Edgar Strife
01-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Although I was wondering, will there any possibility of getting some ShinRa soldiers?

- ummm.... May I ask, who is being who on which days and which DTD? ^^;; The list isn't updated yet just the frst DTD. Maybe I should just make a random "I dont know" list >.>

Hum...find a very clear pic of a ShinRa soldier and I may think about it. Other wise I'll just stick with Hojo. Hum...the 18 of Feb, I'll try to make its, just gatta make changes to my b-day plans.

Infini
01-11-2006, 04:41 PM
DTD HAS BEEN CHOSEN FOR FEBUARY 18TH!

Sounds perfect. I'll be there wearing something Shinra related. Most likely a Turk (possibly grey-hair from Before Crisis if I can get the wig at some point). This is in the Eaton center still, right? I have to find out if that's easy to get to from Union station. >_> *is subway-retarded*

Also - I'm not sure if I'm still going to MTAC, but I'm up for that one as well if I do end up coming.

Scoti
01-11-2006, 05:29 PM
The 18th seems fine for me at the moment.

UPDATE:

Ok. Someone who knows the mall better than I do, where is a good place to meet? Besides in front of Indigo? Otherwise we'll default to that. XD

I would choose the 4th floor (area where Mr. Green Jeans restaurant is located) there is a idigo kids entrance if you continue straight past the restaurant. I think this is a better meeting place because it’s very quiet. There are only 2-3 stores up in that area so it will be easier to round up people and get organized plus there is a bridge that extends the width of the mall. You could probably get the whole length of the mall in one photo if you tried (…for background I guess).

I know someone suggested the fountain area. NOT a good idea. Christmas may be over but the Eaton Centre is always crazy busy specially in that area being so close to the food court.

If someone else agrees with me on this I can take screen shots of the mall map if anyone’s lost.

Edgar Strife
01-11-2006, 06:00 PM
The 18th seems fine for me at the moment.

I would choose the 4th floor (area where Mr. Green Jeans restaurant is located) there is a idigo kids entrance if you continue straight past the restaurant. I think this is a better meeting place because it’s very quiet. There are only 2-3 stores up in that area so it will be easier to round up people and get organized plus there is a bridge that extends the width of the mall. You could probably get the whole length of the mall in one photo if you tried (…for background I guess).

If someone else agrees with me on this I can take screen shots of the mall map if anyone’s lost.

I was thinking about that area too and I'm happy that you suggested it as a meeting spot. I agree with you that this would be a perfect spot to meet on Feb18.

Ayumi Nemoto
01-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Okay I shall go upate the first post than ^^ 18th it is! Err... anyone going to be taking the Finch Station that I can tag along with? because I had no idea there was a fourth floor in Eaton Center o.o;; (that and I have no idea where the meeting place you guys are talking about is >.<) err.... help? ^^;;

As for the meeting place, I'm going to make it infront of Mr. Green Jeans. So that we won't have wondering Turks around the floor and still miss each other ^^;; Correct me if there is any mistakes, like I said before I don't remember seeing a 4th Floor = never been >.<

Kawaii Akina
01-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Okay I shall go upate the first post than ^^ 18th it is! Err... anyone going to be taking the Finch Station that I can tag along with? because I had no idea there was a fourth floor in Eaton Center o.o;; (that and I have no idea where the meeting place you guys are talking about is >.<) err.... help? ^^;;

I'll meet with you at finch station ^_^ but me neither, I didn't know there was a fourth floor as well =/

Edgar Strife
01-11-2006, 10:35 PM
For those comming to Finch Station and have no Idea where the fourth floor is, just ask me and I'll lead the way. I'll be heading to Finch station.

Ayumi Nemoto
01-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Than shall those who are heading by Finch Station meet up? Say... around 12-ish infront of the Tim Hourtons (inside the station). Yay Edgar comes and saves our day :3

FallenInnocence
01-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Holy crap! This is a fantastic idea! I WANT TO COME FOR THE FEB 18 ONE! My friend also wants to come. It's her birthday on that day. Great birthday surprise. ^-^

Ooo... Cosplay ideas... Cosplay ideas... I know! Can I come as Jenova? Like, the box version? What? She sits on Rufus' lap most of the time in AC... XD Crack.

If my giant black box idea is not allowed I may go as Reno. My hair is kind of long for the other characters (need it for Lacus cosplay). If not Reno, Tseng.

I have no clue what my friend is being... She said she'll either be a turk or a giant black box with yellow tape.

We are both hoping to go. Guess we better tell our parents now, eh? ^-^

Mekou
01-11-2006, 11:35 PM
I wanna join in too! :D I just gotta find a suit. ^^; I'll just be random turk since I don't looke like any of the "official" ones...and I dunno if I'll have the wig I want by then. XD

Elemental
01-12-2006, 04:47 AM
EVERYONE is welcome, as any costume. The theme is Shinra, of course, so its good to fit that, but even if you just want to hang aorund, that's more than welcome as well.

The only rule is that the Eaton Centre IS a tourist area, so rules are MUCH more strict for what we can and can not do. Everyone is going to havge to be on 'best behaviour' status, and no weapon-looking items can be brought.

Elemental
01-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Want to act stupid? Go ahead. Do it on your own time, not when a group of people are trying to organize something. Having fun is perfectly fine, but having fun and disrupting other people or drawing attention to security will get us kicked out.

Ergo, be stupid on your time, not ours. I intend to come to this to have fun, hang out, and get some nice photos (I'll be bringing a digital SLR)
Not spend the afternoon walking Queen because we've been banned from the Eaton Centre.

FiaNari
01-13-2006, 10:17 AM
Want to act stupid? Go ahead. Do it on your own time, not when a group of people are trying to organize something. Having fun is perfectly fine, but having fun and disrupting other people or drawing attention to security will get us kicked out.

Ergo, be stupid on your time, not ours. I intend to come to this to have fun, hang out, and get some nice photos (I'll be bringing a digital SLR)
Not spend the afternoon walking Queen because we've been banned from the Eaton Centre.

I don't know what your idea of stupid really is, but seeing as though you obviously have control issues, this may not be worth it. I have never been kicked out of Eaton's Centre and any organizer of an event should keep that as the last thing in their mind, not the first, so have fun controlling.
Oh by the way, Eaton's Centre is full of people in suits, acting normally would make us just a bunch of corporate suckups with long hair or bald.

Scoti
01-13-2006, 03:24 PM
um..yeah..

SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW!

I don’t know you FiaNari and neither do a few other people so when you make statements about “acting stupid” naturally you should expect some concerned organizers. Your definition of stupid might be accepted but there will always be a fine line between you having fun and getting the rest of us kicked out.
So hopefully everyone can just relax and continue focusing on planning.

Infini
01-13-2006, 06:57 PM
I completely agree with Scoti's post.

Asking people to act responsibly is not "controlling." It's common sense. If someone has a problem with acting mature, then maybe we're not the type of people they should go to the Eaton center with. I'd rather not spend over $30 on a bus fare to Toronto only to be kicked out because of one person acting irresponsibly.

We should also remember that there WAS a shooting there recently, and I imagine security isn't going to be lazy about people acting stupid. :/

Edgar Strife
01-13-2006, 07:32 PM
Anyway, back on topic, I was downtwon not too long ago and I pass by a very interesting area for a ShinRa groupshot. Has anyone heard of a place call the BCE Place? Here are some images of the area if anyone is interested to pass by there after Eaton Center. Here are some pics I have found so far.

http://www.raymondchow.ca/gallery/bceplace.jpg

http://www.physique.usherbrooke.ca/~jtorres/Images/Toronto/bceplace.jpg

http://www.galinsky.com/buildings/bce/

http://bceplace.sites.toronto.com/

http://www.canadaemploymentlaw.com/graphics/locations/64.jpg <--that would be a map incase anyway was wondering where this place is. That's all I wanted to say and i hope you'll like these images of this area, they have a food court below as well [lower level] and its a very neat place too, never heard of this place until watching some guy on TV talking about it and I heard its great place for photoshots or taking pics there.

Ayumi Nemoto
01-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Anyway, back on topic, I was downtwon not too long ago and I pass by a very interesting area for a ShinRa groupshot. Has anyone heard of a place call the BCE Place? Here are some images of the area if anyone is interested to pass by there after Eaton Center. Here are some pics I have found so far.

http://www.raymondchow.ca/gallery/bceplace.jpg

http://www.physique.usherbrooke.ca/~jtorres/Images/Toronto/bceplace.jpg

http://www.galinsky.com/buildings/bce/

http://bceplace.sites.toronto.com/

http://www.canadaemploymentlaw.com/graphics/locations/64.jpg <--that would be a map incase anyway was wondering where this place is. That's all I wanted to say and i hope you'll like these images of this area, they have a food court below as well [lower level] and its a very neat place too, never heard of this place until watching some guy on TV talking about it and I heard its great place for photoshots or taking pics there.

Oh I remember coming here for a class photography trip. It's a great place for a photoshoot (considering that the random people in suit adds to the "I'm working for ShinRa" feel to it) If I remember right it was around a 15 minute walk from EATON Center, not to far and there is alot of resturant downstairs of BCE Place.

Well by saying I do it all the time, it would be assumed I don't do things "kick-out worthy", to be honesty I am hyped about this and I would love to hang out but I usually expect a rule lay-out like this:
-have fun
-use common sense
-be mindful of others
Not:
-Don't bring weapons or replicas of weapons(a fact that was stated 1,000,000 times)
-Don't act stupid
_don't draw attention to yourself
This may or may not be in quote, but still it's a lot more aggro than a gathering requires.

Please remember that this is a gathering NOT a convention and that means there is a difference between the two. You are also representing the anime commnity as well. The last thing we want is to be kicked out and have negative comments going around about the anime community and cosplayers just because of this one little gathering. And (after being said a thousand times) obviously weapon replica is NOT welcome especially after the shooting that happened recently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
GROUND RULES TO SHINRA DTD #1 @ EATON CENTER
- Be on your best behavior (that includes being responsible and have common sense). Do NOT do anything that will attract security's attention or get us kicked out. Do stay out of trouble.
- NO, and we mean it, NO Weapon-look-a-likes at all times.
- NO large props. Perferably that you don't bring a prop at all.
- and remember... HAVE FUN! We are here to show off our ShinRa pride :)

If you have any questions or if you are not sure if you can bring a certain prop with you than please feel free to post. Please don't PM me since I don't have that kind of time to reply. Sorry :( Please post if there is any rules/concerns that need to be added (or address).

Ayumi Nemoto
01-16-2006, 08:10 AM
Yeah... I was thinking of dinner too but the thing is, if we do go, please tell me before hand (where and the number of people attendind) cause I would like to book a table. Why? I'm bringing a b-day cake FUFUFU~! So I need to bring it before hand and ask them to put it in the fridge.

Errr... I was talking to a friend who will join us for dinner but I haven't asked Edgar and Elemental yet. Would you guys be interested in to going to a Mongolian Grill/Buffet that day for dinner instead? It's right beside Pacific Mall.

Edgar Strife
01-16-2006, 10:54 AM
Yeah... I was thinking of dinner too but the thing is, if we do go, please tell me before hand (where and the number of people attendind) cause I would like to book a table. Why? I'm bringing a b-day cake FUFUFU~! So I need to bring it before hand and ask them to put it in the fridge.

Errr... I was talking to a friend who will join us for dinner but I haven't asked Edgar and Elemental yet. Would you guys be interested in to going to a Mongolian Grill/Buffet that day for dinner instead? It's right beside Pacific Mall.

I don't think I have been to Mongolian Grill/Buffet before, but I'm interested in going there for dinner. Also, let me know if were going to pass by the BCE Place for a groupshot, perfect for the Theme of ShinRa.

Kawaii Akina
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
Ayumi. is that the one you've been telling me about before?? 'cause i really wanna go to that resturant ^__^

Amy the Yu
01-16-2006, 07:02 PM
Oh poo...Just checked the date on the first post.

Looks like I'm out for this. Got Katsucon on the 17-19th. I'll be along in spirit while my body wanders Washington like a mindless zombie. DX *will be heavily sleep deprived by the 2nd day of the con*

Ayumi Nemoto
01-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Pacific Mall map - click here for mapquest (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=Rms3JPd7Gpw%3d&longitude=IXoc6OTDI4U%3d&name=Pacific%20Mall%20Developments%20Inc&country=CA&address=4300%20Steeles%20Ave%20E&city=Markham&state=ON&zipcode=L3R%200Y5&phone=905%2d470%2d6006&spurl=0&&q=Pacific%20Mall&qc=Office%20Buildings%20%26%20Parks)

It's in that little area. To get there (and back) from Finch Station just take the 53 bus (all of them goes to Kennedy rd). It's a one way trip :P Err from Finch Station just take the subway (if necessary) or bus to get home that is.

If you are getting a drive from Pacific Mall - intersection if Steeles and Kennedy rd, Markham Ontario. Honestly, you can't miss it ^^;; its the BIG BIG mall.

@Kawaii Akina - Yes its that one. It's awesome~! The grill is funky tho :P

@Pompeii - NUUUUUUUUUU!! >w< *shoves you in her bag and drags you to dinner with us* btw I LOVE YOUR AVATAR *_*

@Amy - *air mails coffee to you* :3 Just because you ain't coming with us doesn't mean that you shouldn't share the Turk coffee love with us X3

@FallenInnocence - You said your friend's b-day is on that day right? I like to be able to get everyone's name who's b-day in Feb on the cake ^^ please let me know what to put on it ^^

As for Mongolian grill, more information is here (rates and pictures :P) -> http://www.mongoliangrill-gk.com (http://www.mongoliangrill-gk.com/index.htm)
Again, please tell me before hand so I can book the table at the same time drop off the cake without it turning stale >.<

Ayumi Nemoto
01-16-2006, 11:03 PM
Oh sure! the more the merrier ^^ Don't worry about the cake cost I'm not buying it (never do XD) I'm baking it. Its my present to all the February birthday people ^^ Going to customize it with TURKS~! ^o^ I just hope I make enough for all the mouths that need to be fed. More reason why I need a good estimate in numbers. ^^

And After the Eaton Center we'll be going to dinner. Err... What's a good time to book? The last time I booked dinner I nearly starved my friends to death ^^;; So 7? 8? @_@

FallenInnocence
01-16-2006, 11:10 PM
Yosh! And I managed to convince Sally to be a Turk! I'm no longer going to be Reno... >.> My fellow classmates will freak if they see me with Red hair so soon. But, then again, it's a possibility still.

Really? COOL! But still, would you want me to pay for some of it? Like, even if you are baking it, you still paid for the ingredients... >.>

Woot! Turks customations! THAT I AWESOME! I've never seen a turks cake before... >.> If you need to know how many people are coming maybe we should make a conformation list (if you haven't already).

Woot! Ummm... Well, what time would we be leaving the Eaton's center, exactly? If we leave around 5:30, we will get there around 6-7ish. So, I say, book it for 7. We don't want a whole bunch of starving turks, now do we?

I was also wondering, would it be ok if I mention this to my club? I feel like it is my responsibility to mention events about the anime world to my club. I am the president. And it's the first year. The more people, the more fun, right?

@ Pompeii - YAY! Turk world domination! >D And my e-mail address is annielam414@msn.com . ^-^

Scoti
01-17-2006, 10:56 AM
Sorry I’m a little lost here, Is everyone planning to only take pictures at the Eaton Centre? And some people are going to Pacific mall ? And…Turks on ice?! AHHH!!

I still don’t know what to wear. I don’t really feel like wearing all white so I might be switching to a standard Turk myself if I can find a suit. The before crisis Turks have black suits right? They look pretty black to me.

Edgar Strife
01-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Sorry I’m a little lost here, Is everyone planning to only take pictures at the Eaton Centre? And some people are going to Pacific mall ? And…Turks on ice?! AHHH!!
I still don’t know what to wear. I don’t really feel like wearing all white so I might be switching to a standard Turk myself if I can find a suit. The before crisis Turks have black suits right? They look pretty black to me.

To make it much clearer, the Turks on Ice [skating] was a suggestion for an event, for another time. The plan is we take pics at Eaton Center [maybe the BCE place too, pefrect for SHINRA groupshots] then we all head to Paciffic Mall for dinner. It looks like I'll be the only one wearing white since I'll be Hojo, unless if we have a Rufus cosplayers then I'm not alone. Yup, I'm sure the BC Turks did wear Black Suit. I hope this explain everything to you on what's going on for the 18 of Feb. 7:00pm is fine by me for dinner too.

Infini
01-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Pacific mall seems a bit far to go for food (since the subway doesn't go up that far, right?). Why not just go somewhere close to where the gathering is, especially since it's going to be cold out?

I guess if people are going to P-mall, I'll just head back home. It takes an hour and a half for me to get home from downtown, so I'd rather not prolong that by an extra hour or so.

For reference, Advent Children, Last Order and Before Crisis turks all have black suits. FF7 (and Ehrgeiz Vincent's second costume) is blue suits. I've got a black suit top, but it seems to be made of a strange fabric that no pants are made of. >_> It's good enough. I just need to decide what wig I'm using.

Mekou
01-17-2006, 05:15 PM
>> Pacific mall seems a bit far to go for food (since the subway doesn't go up that far, right?). Why not just go somewhere close to where the gathering is, especially since it's going to be cold out?

Everyone's meeting at Finch right? Well, from Finch Station it's a 20 minute bus ride to PMall (roughly). Though, we're going to the Eaton's Centre...I dont' know many routes so I don't know how far PMall is from there.

I have to agree with Infini. I think picking a place that's closest to where we'll be gathering is the best choice.

Kawaii Akina
01-17-2006, 05:33 PM
yeah, I'll be at finch station that's for sure.

Ayumi Nemoto
01-17-2006, 06:22 PM
hmmm... >.< The thing is the cake I'm bringing for the people's birthdays. So I have to drop off the cake before I go anywhere else. The cake will stale if I leave out for too long and getting to Finch station (+walking and busing) is a little over an hour for me. So I was hoping to go some restuarant along the way, drop the cake off in the fridge and than after all the excitement we come back.

So eating downtown is pretty much out of the question for me >.<||| So I offer a solution. We can break off into two groups at dinner time: one group to Mongolion @ Pmall (please book with me if this happens through PM) and one group to Downtown restuarants. Which ever is convient for the you guys because I don't think Turks with empty stomache is a good thing ^^;;

@ Edgar - I'm praying to get this Rufus costume done in time (so that I can move onto Kadaj afterwards XD) I'm debating whether to come in full bandages or not ^^;;

@ Infini + Mekou - from Finch to Pmall is roughly around half an hour (depending on the traffic) bus ride.

@ FallenInnocence - I don't see the problem ^^ as long as they are responsible for their actions. No offence or anything but it can get out of hand since it's the first year of an Anime Club (at least in our school it did >.<|||)

Kawaii Akina
01-17-2006, 06:32 PM
I'm in for the Mongolion at Pmall since it's closer to me as well.

Infini
01-17-2006, 09:49 PM
It sounds like we'd be going downtown first, and then heading up to Pmall after it gets dark, so we'd be starting from downtown anyway. (I must be missing something completely, and I'm sure someone will help me by pointing it out soon....)

I wouldn't be anywhere near Finch, so it doesn't make any sense for me to travel that far up. The Greyhound drops me off downtown (Union Station, and one other place I can't remember), and I go to Dundas (right by the Eaton Center, actually) to get the Greyhound back home.

I'll just stick with eating downtown with anyone else that isn't going to Pmall, or heading back to Cambridge earlier, since Pmall is really really completely out of my way, and doubles the travel time. Argh, the not-living-in-Toronto thing is just a pain in the neck. T_T

FiaNari
01-17-2006, 11:26 PM
I don't even know what's going on anymore? What's this Pacific Mall business?

FallenInnocence
01-17-2006, 11:47 PM
@ FiaNari - It's for the hungry turks that want to eat up at Pacific Mall because it is more convienent for them to get home that way or they just want to try that place out. It's an aftershoot thing.

@ Ayumi - Sure sure! Yes, clubs in their first year can be quite hectic. But I got them under control now. No, I'm not evil (I think). As for dinner and whatnot, my friends and I may (talking about 85% here) go. ^-^ But are we going up as a big group after the shoot?

Mekou
01-18-2006, 04:37 AM
Infini - I'll stick downtown with you for dinner. =)

Infini
01-18-2006, 06:38 AM
~Thanks, Mekou! =D

Question to those who go to the Eaton Center more than me: Is this Mr. Green Jeans place easy to find? (as in, how big is the 4th floor?) I'll have about an hour to wander around to find it after I reach Toronto, but I don't remember the last time I was at the Eaton Center and would rather not get lost. ^^

Jo_Canadian
01-18-2006, 10:21 AM
why not just still to the kiss rule *keep it simple stupid* and just chill out downtown. besides being in transit near pac mall in costumes that will draw attention to us isnt the smartest idea in my mind. so i think i will stick with infini and mekou downtown for food. i really dun care where. i just feel safer downtown.....yea i know it sounds better. cause im coming from brampton and thats the easiest transit way home for me as well

FiaNari
01-18-2006, 11:28 AM
Ok so this Mr. Greens place I take it, is our meet-up spot?

Pompeii
01-18-2006, 01:05 PM
I have to agree with Infi and Mekou. But hey if it's near PM then it is. I guess I'll miss out this one time D:
lol, but save a pice of cake me! I can maybe bring turk cupcakes or something XD I wanna do something for everyone O_~

Edit: I guess I'll stay downtown with Infi and Mekou if that's ok with them (?) I just don't wanna travel too far cause I might get lost XD

Scoti
01-18-2006, 03:11 PM
I just realized I have a black suit only it has a really faint pinstripe to it in a darker shade of black. It doesn't seem to show in pictures so I guess I'll just use that.

So now I'm stuck on either being a random Turk or "Male character B"..the funky looking one with the half cornrow looking hair because I know I can get my hair to do that...(speaking of which, who knows how to do cornrows? >_> )

FiaNari
01-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Yay for staying downtown!!That's all I plan on doing anyways.

Elemental
01-20-2006, 11:36 PM
I'll have to pass on Pmall- makes no sense for me geographically. Dinner downtown, however, sounds fantastic. XD

Scoti
01-21-2006, 02:13 PM
I'll be staying downtown for dinner too. I live down here at the moment.

Jo_Canadian
01-22-2006, 12:13 AM
ok now that we've all agreed on an area for dinner, why dont we choose a restaraunt and i will call ahead and make us some reservations so we dont have a large group come in and surprise them *its the polite thing to do*

Pompeii
01-22-2006, 01:57 AM
Okay...Well, what time is the dinner 'cause I dunno if i can make it that late D:

FiaNari
01-22-2006, 03:35 AM
ok now that we've all agreed on an area for dinner, why dont we choose a restaraunt and i will call ahead and make us some reservations so we dont have a large group come in and surprise them *its the polite thing to do*

Tis a good idea, maybe dinner around 6 ish?
I would like to place "The Pickle Barrel" in for nominations, great food, great place, great service. *two persocom thumbs up*

FallenInnocence
01-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Wait.... Now, I'm lost. Are we having dinner together as a HUGE group downtown or are we splitting up in 2 groups (that I know of) and one group stays downtown and the other goes to the restaurant near Pacific Mall?

Pompeii
01-22-2006, 01:55 PM
I think we might be splitting up, but count me out for the dinner thing. D: It is too late for me to be down there. XD But I hope you all have tns of fun! ^w^

FallenInnocence
01-22-2006, 03:24 PM
NANI?! NUUUUU~! *grabs ontp Pompeii* Don't go! You are making me very sad... *sniff* COME TO DINNER! Sneak out if you have to! Or, should I shove you into my bag and hope you don't break any bones? o.O

Pompeii
01-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Shoving me into a bag and basically kidnapping me would be your best bet cause then It'll make me seen innncoent XD lol I wish I could go though -cling- We shall have dinner together another time k? I promise!

Infini
01-23-2006, 05:26 PM
Would a pub be out of the question for the downtown dinner (depending on the time we went at)? I want some chicken fingers and plum sauce. I went into chicken finger/plum sauce withdrawal while in Americaland.

I'm going to try to bring my good film camera, although there is the problem of it being film. It takes lovely photos, but I don't have a way of transferring them to computer anymore (my new computer doesn't recognize the software for it). As long as we're taking day photos, they should turn out nicely though.

Scoti
01-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Would a pub be out of the question for the downtown dinner (depending on the time we went at)? I want some chicken fingers and plum sauce. I went into chicken finger/plum sauce withdrawal while in Americaland.

We could go to Elephant & Castle. It's just 2 min north on Young! It's a fairly large place for a pub but it's really loud (music/talking wise). You'll get your chicken fingers but regular conversation is next to impossible XD

Scoti
01-24-2006, 08:31 PM
Boat bloat! float float! Goats don't float on boats!
I can rhyme...sorta >.>
Off-topic!Off-topic!Off-topic!~

Really guys..Please...

*Unsubscribes Thread*

heki-chan
01-24-2006, 08:39 PM
MSN. It's your friend.
If this thread keeps going off topic, I'm going to have to close it.
I don't want to do that, so please be considerate and keep random posts to MSN or something.

I deleted all off-topic/random posts. This thread had *18 PAGES*; it is now *9 PAGES*--what does this tell us? That 50% of the ENTIRE thread was random crap.

Pompeii & FiaNari, please consider this an official warning; I realize you all are just having fun, however posts of " LOL ^w^ Fwee!" are better left for an Instant Messenger conversation.

Thanks.

Pompeii
01-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Sorry!Sorry!Sorry!~
I'll be mature and ON TOPIC! -serious face-
22 Days til DTD!
Fwee!~ ^w^

FiaNari
01-24-2006, 10:42 PM
*gulp*I am scared now, I will be a good boi I promise.*does army-like salute*
Actually...I was wondering when I was going to get stopped looks like I found my answer.
On topic:Somebody remind me when the DTD is closer to the date, cause I don't want to forget by accident, tends to happen.

Pompeii
01-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Don't worry Fia, you'll know, everyone will. I'll probably make some obnoxious war cry and then shout the days to go and then run in circles like an airplane.
I unno >.>

FiaNari
01-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Damn I dunno what to say anymore.
Where are we eating again? And are we booking reservation or no?

Infini
01-24-2006, 11:20 PM
That Elephant and Castle place that Scoti mentioned seems good. I can get chicken fingers. I'm not sure how much of a reservation we'll need (I don't know how busy that restaurant is, as I've never been there), but it might be a good idea to book anyway.

Who's planning on coming downtown for dinner? So far I've seen posts from me, Elemental, Mekou, Scoti, Jo_Canadian, and FiaNari. Anyone else? It'll be good to get an idea of how many people we have. =D

FiaNari
01-25-2006, 12:11 AM
As you said I am up for it!!

Ayumi Nemoto
01-25-2006, 03:54 PM
*tackle glomps heki* Thank you for clearing >.> So much random stuff. As for DTD, I'm assuming Inifini will be incharge of downtown dinner. So I will update the page. Again please PM us if your coming to dinner.

PM me for the Mongolian dinner near Pmall. We like to keep this thread for questions, concerns and suggestions (& etc. if I miss anything XD). We still have both Ad Astra and March TAC to organize so it would be great if we keep the pages to a minimum. Other chitchat please leave to msn and emailing (and please no more one 5 word sentences >.<)

Just a little heads up, I will be booking the Mongolion Grill on February the 10th (the week before) so please PM me before that day. Please make 100% sure you are coming and walk-ins will make things difficult so no last minute switch-overs/walk-ins.

Infini
01-25-2006, 07:57 PM
It probably wouldn't be the best idea to have me organize the downtown dinner, seeing as I'm probably the person farthest away from Toronto (over an hour away) and I've never been anywhere near Elephant & Castle before. >_> (Plus, for me to call for a reservation would be long distance charges).

I don't mean in any way to throw the responsibility onto someone else. There isn't too much involved in organizing downtown dinner, so PMs are probably excessive for that type of thing. Jo_Canadian offered to call ahead for reservations earlier in the thread, and that's all that I think is really needed for a small group. (Is that okay still, Jo_Canadian?) I have no planning skills, so I always think it's best to just discuss/finalize it here where everyone can see. *has such poor planning skills* XD

Sorry for the rambling. I'm at work, so my brain's not functioning properly at the moment. I'm terrible at putting thoughts into internet text, so if something makes no sense, it's definitely my own fault. -_-

Edit: Also, I vote 5:30-6pm for dinnertime downtown.

Ayumi Nemoto
01-25-2006, 10:30 PM
*pats Infini* it's okay ^^and I'm sorry I totally forgot that you don't live around here *hands you a chobobo cookie as an apology gift* I will go back and fix the previous posts. First post updated again ^^:;

I was re-reading the thread so... @ FallenInnocence - will you and your friend be joinning us for sure? Just PM whenever you have an 100% answer. I look forward to our first DTD now :D

Jo_Canadian
01-25-2006, 11:43 PM
sure ill do it infini, just need some numbers and i am still screwed to that. so here goes. i wanna see the names of people staying downtown for food ath the elephant and the castle. i dont want an explanation just a simple yes or no so i can make a booking for us

Infini
01-26-2006, 12:32 AM
These are the names so far, and I'm assuming this is everyone for the downtown dinner since no one else has posted:

Elemental
Infini
Mekou
Scoti
Jo_Canadian
FiaNari

6 total for downtown dinner. Thanks!

Ayumi Nemoto: Don't worry about it. ^_^ If I lived in the area it would be so much easier for everything.

Jo_Canadian
01-26-2006, 03:31 AM
ill make it for 8 incase we have any last minute joiners

FiaNari
01-26-2006, 10:41 AM
Yea I am down for it, where is this place located again?

Pompeii
01-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Z'omg.... 23 days! (I think I messed up the counting again DD: I'm really not gonna pass my math exam >W<)

Scoti
01-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Jo_Canadian: If you have problem over the phone I can just walk over to the place. I live 2mins down the street form it.

Jo_Canadian
01-26-2006, 07:44 PM
thanks scotti, everything should be ok though ill let you know if everything goes to hell in a handbasket though. do you think i should make it 8 or ten though ive just been playing with that one in my head....

Infini
01-26-2006, 10:26 PM
I think 8 is enough. I don't think we'll have that many extra people, if any.

Scoti
01-27-2006, 02:30 PM
8 sounds good to me too.

FiaNari
01-27-2006, 02:57 PM
8 sounds awesome, though truly I can hang out till whenever.

FallenInnocence
01-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Before I can finalize my plans of DTD with my parents, I need to know when the dinner thing will end... ^-^' Yes, my parents will be down the throat if they don't know what time I should be home around. I will most likely go to the Mongolian dinner near Pmall. So yeah, I need to know. ^-^'

Ayumi Nemoto
01-30-2006, 09:42 AM
Hmm... I would say about 9:30-ish but no later than 10 cause I gotta get home too ^^;; I don't think it will take that long to eat o.o;; Oh I can't wait for the dinner part now~! *evil evil grins*

Kawaii Akina
01-30-2006, 11:37 AM
wee~ I'm for sure now coming with you guys to the Magolian resturant since I just got some money from my b-day present ^^;; I'll pm you Ayumi that I'm coming.

Jo_Canadian
02-07-2006, 08:26 PM
you know what guys, i think im just gonna rude it out at mtac as well

Pompeii
02-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Well, seems my Reno wig might not come in time, so I'll probably be a ranodm turk with blue hair DD: We shall see though, maybe the post office will be nice and deliver the effing package >O

Amy the Yu
02-08-2006, 01:52 AM
Seems like no more Katsucon for me (midterm conflict, so I'm dropping the con).

I'll probably be there for the sake of it being my reading week and me having nothing better to do.

I'll wear Hojo cause it's just my back up bio lab clothing with my hair slicked back funny. >_>;;

Mekou
02-08-2006, 02:10 AM
>> I'll wear Hojo cause it's just my back up bio lab clothing with my hair slicked back funny. >_>;;

YAY! :D

I will a joining in turkness now. I found a jacket and only need to modify it a bit. =) I can't wait!

Ochika
02-08-2006, 01:40 PM
im thinking of joining in on the fun now XD cause i just realized i have the perfect wig for Elena, all i need to do is find a black suit jacket >_>

Infini
02-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Amy/Ochika - You both have to come~ =D

As for MTAC, I'll probably just wear this turk costume again provided it doesn't look horrible on me. Elfe seems like too much bother to wear for such a small convention.

Pompeii
02-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Omg, my wig came today!!! -squee and huggles wig- Anyways, this means I WILL be coming as Reno...That is if I can style it well/in time (?).

Btw, does anyone have ANY idea how to style wigs in general or more specifically like Reno's? I read other forums and stuff, but I'm stupid >.> Nothing makes sense DD: Also, does normal hair gel work with wigs?

chef_belegfea
02-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Well I just started my mystery costume for this... hopefully it'll work out!!!

if it does I might not be recognisable...

Kawaii Akina
02-08-2006, 08:26 PM
Omg, my wig came today!!! -squee and huggles wig- Anyways, this means I WILL be coming as Reno...That is if I can style it well/in time (?).

Btw, does anyone have ANY idea how to style wigs in general or more specifically like Reno's? I read other forums and stuff, but I'm stupid >.> Nothing makes sense DD: Also, does normal hair gel work with wigs?

if you try to use gel .. use Got to be Gluged! it's one of the greatest hair products for spiking in a way~ it's really strong and all!! I think it's pretty exspensive but it works! and probably might wanna use hair spray after it .. but as for styling I dunno how to do that! ^^;; Goodluck though!

Pompeii
02-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Thanks a bunch Kawaii!!! I'll check out the got to be glued stuff tomorrow...or maybe I have some in my drawers... Hm...

Amy the Yu
02-09-2006, 12:43 AM
Btw, does anyone have ANY idea how to style wigs in general or more specifically like Reno's? I read other forums and stuff, but I'm stupid >.> Nothing makes sense DD: Also, does normal hair gel work with wigs?I'd recommend Got2B Glued soft bottle spray (the entire "Glued" line is yellow containers) or the spiking cement. Chibik3r0's Chrno wig was styled using the spiking cement, most my wigs are styled using the soft bottle spray.

The hair gel hasn't worked as well for me as their other products in the same line.

Try a search in the wig subforum. If you find something similar, but can't make much sense of it, post there asking for clarification. This really isn't the place for posting about wig advice.

Kawaii Akina
02-09-2006, 08:07 AM
I'd recommend Got2B Glued soft bottle spray (the entire "Glued" line is yellow containers) or the spiking cement. Chibik3r0's Chrno wig was styled using the spiking cement, most my wigs are styled using the soft bottle spray.

The hair gel hasn't worked as well for me as their other products in the same line.

Try a search in the wig subforum. If you find something similar, but can't make much sense of it, post there asking for clarification. This really isn't the place for posting about wig advice.

your welcome Pompeii ^__^

Amy, the hair cement that you are talking about. can you just use on real hair or will it damage it. 'cause I know I've only seen people so far use it on wigs but I dunno know about real hair yet ^^;;

Jo_Canadian
02-09-2006, 08:46 AM
you can use the glued line on your real hair with no immediate danger, you will be fine, life will be fine, the only thing that my happen is how irritated you will be when your trying to wash it out in the shower...god speed, it might as well be cement.

Pompeii
02-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Thanks so much guys!!! I have alrready started working on it and gfotten lots of help form everyone! Arigatou!!! -hugs all around-
^_______________________________^

FallenInnocence
02-11-2006, 11:12 PM
Nya~ Ayumi! I was wondering if you got my conformation PM for the Dinner thingy?

chef_belegfea
02-11-2006, 11:32 PM
ok... where is everyone meeting and when???

Pompeii
02-12-2006, 12:10 AM
Ok, so this is somewhat off-topic, but other forums didn't exactly help.. Anyone know how to put on the wig so it isn't all messed up? I can't do anything right DD:

Kawaii Akina
02-12-2006, 02:10 AM
as for the putting on a wig .. I have no idea srry.
yay! I can't wait until next Saturday!
Ayumi, for sure I'm not coming to dinner .. just going to take the bus home right away!

Edgar Strife
02-12-2006, 03:52 PM
ok... where is everyone meeting and when???

Check the first post, it will have all the info you need to know.

Ayumi Nemoto
02-12-2006, 08:36 PM
@_@ WAH~! I hate school.... ALOT *stabs stupid ISU project*

*bows* I'm sorry for not getting back to everyone earlier >.> Okayokay here's the info:

Mongolian Grill Dinner @ Pmall - The deadline to PM me to join us in dinner has passed. I went and booked us a table of 8 people, so with Mandy-chan out, we have an additional of two spaces/walk ins so if you're not sure than you may have a chance to come with us ^^ I do not plan to have over 8 people joinning since it will be a hassle to get extra spaces at that time. Table of 8; dinner at 7:00pm. We will be leaving the EATON Center no later than 5:30pm.

First post updated - There isn't really a list of who is coming and what not, so it's all a suprise of who's being who ^w^. Again, please keep in mind at least the ground rules for newcomers who does not wish to read the last 12 pages XD Glad to see more people coming aboard. ^^

One more week to go through! ^^ btw, those coming to Finch Station, we will be waiting 10-20 minutes before heading onto the subway. So if you miss us, please head to Eaton Center yourself (but I hope this won't happen). >.> The stop is.... Dundas Station...? oO? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is the right station.

Scratch that, I'm making the cake again ^o^ Although the person who was going to make it cannot attend anymore. *cries* We miss you!

Pompeii
02-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Just a little side not to Ayumi's post, you can also get off at Queen to get to the Eaton's centre. (once you exit to the street it's right above you) ^__^
6 DAYS!!!!!

chef_belegfea
02-12-2006, 11:33 PM
Check the first post, it will have all the info you need to know.

yah, I'm a smart one some times, eh? go me...

Kawaii Akina
02-13-2006, 10:19 AM
@_@ WAH~! I hate school.... ALOT *stabs stupid ISU project*

*bows* I'm sorry for not getting back to everyone earlier >.> Okayokay here's the info:

Mongolian Grill Dinner @ Pmall - The deadline to PM me to join us in dinner has passed. I went and booked us a table of 8 people, so with Mandy-chan out, we have an additional of two spaces/walk ins so if you're not sure than you may have a chance to come with us ^^ I do not plan to have over 8 people joinning since it will be a hassle to get extra spaces at that time. Table of 8; dinner at 7:00pm. We will be leaving the EATON Center no later than 5:30pm.

First post updated - There isn't really a list of who is coming and what not, so it's all a suprise of who's being who ^w^. Again, please keep in mind at least the ground rules for newcomers who does not wish to read the last 12 pages XD Glad to see more people coming aboard. ^^

One more week to go through! ^^ btw, those coming to Finch Station, we will be waiting 10-20 minutes before heading onto the subway. So if you miss us, please head to Eaton Center yourself (but I hope this won't happen). >.> The stop is.... Dundas Station...? oO? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is the right station.

Scratch that, I'm making the cake again ^o^ Although the person who was going to make it cannot attend anymore. *cries* We miss you!

lol .. you should scratch out my name too then since now I'm attending dinner .. wah! I need to make up my mind ^^;;

Jo_Canadian
02-13-2006, 07:13 PM
uh guys it says on the list that i am not coming to the this one on saturday, if you wouldnt mind getting that up it would be great.

FallenInnocence
02-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Woot! Just a few more days to go! I still don't know if I am confirmed to be on the list for dinner or not... I hope I find out soon... ^-^'

Scoti
02-14-2006, 09:49 AM
sorry guys, I just got a new job today (at Kikiwai! ) and my training day is this Sat. from 12:30-7:30 >_<;;;

I can't get out of it so have fun.

Pompeii
02-14-2006, 11:13 AM
That's awesome Scoti!! ...But you can't come? ;_; Damn training >w<

Kawaii Akina
02-14-2006, 03:11 PM
yay! can't wait till Saturday! then I can have a break of working on the portfolio that has to be handing on the 16th ;____;

aww~ too bad you can't come Scoti ...

Amy the Yu
02-15-2006, 06:11 AM
Haha! I fail! =D

Apparently, not only is my follow thru with keeping to my cosplay plans really bad, my follow thru with what events I'm attending is getting equally bad.

Katsucon seems like a go again, so I'll be down in Washington this weekend. Have fun without me. ^^

chef_belegfea
02-16-2006, 11:45 AM
I'm finally prittty much ready... I got lazy and skipped a small chunk of the build...

but it was also gonna be the toughest part too...

so it's all good...

Ikira
02-16-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm just here to say that Pazuzu (Zuza) and I (Caitlin) will be coming too. Because we can, and cuz we want to.

And...yeah. I think that's it.

Pompeii
02-16-2006, 06:56 PM
2 days!!!! Fwee!~

Kawaii Akina
02-16-2006, 07:20 PM
wee~ I can't wait till Saturday!! haha it will be a lot of fun that's for sure ^___^

Ayumi Nemoto
02-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Congrats on getting a job at Kikiwai Scoti~! ^^ Hope you have fun working there!

For those who are coming to Mongolion Grill, so far 2 more people will be joinning us. ^^ Can't wait for Saturday~!

Infini
02-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Ghhgh I fail.

Still coming, but not as a recognizable turk. I decided that the long grey wig looked sort of bad after straightening (for the close combat female turk from before crisis) and would be too much of a pain to worry about all day, as I'm going to be carrying bags and stuff and don't want to be detangling it every 2 minutes. I'd rather enjoy my time at the gathering, so I'm just going to wear a shorter brown wig along with the costume. I did, however, make good progress by sewing a zipper into my suit top today (should have done so ages ago, but....lazy...).

Looking forward to Saturday. XD

FallenInnocence
02-17-2006, 12:28 AM
I can't wait until Saturday! It's currently LATE Thursday night and EARLY Friday morning! So, 1 more day?

I'll be going as a no-name turk. Pompeii knows which one I'm talking about. Sadly, I do not have any black leather fingerless gloves nor can I get them in such a short period of time (that I know of). *sigh* Oh well, it will be fun. ^-^ Can't wait to see you most of you there!

chef_belegfea
02-17-2006, 12:54 AM
I can't wait until Saturday! It's currently LATE Thursday night and EARLY Friday morning! So, 1 more day?

I'll be going as a no-name turk. Pompeii knows which one I'm talking about. Sadly, I do not have any black leather fingerless gloves nor can I get them in such a short period of time (that I know of). *sigh* Oh well, it will be fun. ^-^ Can't wait to see you most of you there!

I have some that may work... they aren't leather, but atleast tehy're fingerless... try looking at a sports store in the weight lifting area though... or a dollar store...

Pompeii
02-17-2006, 04:05 PM
I indeed do know what your talking about Fallen XD lol Just like the geostigmic muffins =P

ZOMG 20 HOURS!!!!!

Pazuzu
02-17-2006, 06:43 PM
*raises hand* The dinner with the reservation is at Pacific Mall, right? ._.; How are you guys planning on getting there...?

Blade Tiger
02-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Question: Since I'm going down to the Eaton's Centre by way of Finch station tomorrow anyway, is it ok if I stand around gawking at your costumes? I mean, silently acknowledging your awesomeness?

chef_belegfea
02-17-2006, 08:57 PM
YAY!!! finally finished short or doing a load of laundry to get tid of cat hair and such!!!

I even finished a large prop that I'll probably never use due to power drain issues...

Question: Since I'm going down to the Eaton's Centre by way of Finch station tomorrow anyway, is it ok if I stand around gawking at your costumes? I mean, silently acknowledging your awesomeness?

I think you should geek out with us... but that's just me...

Blade Tiger
02-17-2006, 09:34 PM
I think you should geek out with us... but that's just me...

I thought this was just something for Shinra cosplayers, though. I have neither the desire to cosplay a Shinra employee nor the nerve to cosplay in public.

Pompeii
02-17-2006, 09:57 PM
Blade Tiger, just come! XD lol I know Fallen almost was gonna come without a suit >w< (Luckily she found one just in time). It'll be fun! The more the merrier!! ^w^

Kawaii Akina
02-17-2006, 11:04 PM
I thought this was just something for Shinra cosplayers, though. I have neither the desire to cosplay a Shinra employee nor the nerve to cosplay in public.

come it's fun!! I won't be cosplaying as well since I dunno who to cosplay as but I'll probably most likely going to be taking pictures that's for sure .. just need to charge the camera before I go to bed ^^''

Elemental
02-17-2006, 11:07 PM
People are more than welcome , in or out of costume! And if you Do have a dark suit- blue or black- toss it on, buttons or no, and steal a black tie and a white dress shirt. There are obviopusly more Turks than are advertised- being random is welcome!

I think we're more just aiming for non random cosplay- Keeping it Shinra, as opposed to having a random Naruto.

And for everyone coming- I'm bringing a VERY exensive, VERY shiny camera to take niiiice photos. So we shall photoshoot like MAD. XD

Edgar Strife
02-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Looking forward to Sat, can't wait to see everyone. Hum....I guess me and Ayumi will be the only one wearing white since I'll be going as Professor Hojo. I just hope it won't be to cold tomorrow.

FallenInnocence
02-17-2006, 11:24 PM
I can't wait for tomorrow! Watch me wake up late. -.-'

And now, I have hit another crisis. I just realized that I am sad and do not have a black tie. *le sigh*

Ochika
02-17-2006, 11:30 PM
iv got an extra one you can borrow >_>

FallenInnocence
02-17-2006, 11:40 PM
Really?! Yay! Ummm... Hmmm... I'll see if they have one at Wal-mart tomorrow morning when I am heading to Finch... ^-^ Thankies! ^-^

Ayumi Nemoto
02-18-2006, 12:19 AM

Feel free to join us if you like ^^ You don't have to be cosplaying. As for the Mongolion Dinner at Pmall - I'm announcing that ALL reservations FULL as in we are not accepting anymore walk-ins since we're full. We will be busing to Pmall.

Just some no-one-care-but-I-wanna-complain-about stuff. I may not be able to bring the cake o.o;; Altho it' in my fridge (Creme is EVIL~! *lost one ingredient to make icing >.<*) My parents totally forgot about bringing home the box to bring the cake in T_T So does anyone know when Dairy Queen opens? I have one near my house and was wondering if I can buy a box from them XD

Pompeii
02-18-2006, 12:24 AM
-wants to touch elemental's camera- shiny o.o

ZOMG 12 Hours and 30 minutes!!!! (Yes, I have no hobbies XD )

It better not be too cold otmorrow >.> I'll wear my knee highs just in case.....

FallenInnocence
02-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Feel free to join us if you like ^^ You don't have to be cosplaying. As for the Mongolion Dinner at Pmall - I'm announcing that ALL reservations FULL as in we are not accepting anymore walk-ins since we're full. We will be busing to Pmall.

Just some no-one-care-but-I-wanna-complain-about stuff. I may not be able to bring the cake o.o;; Altho it' in my fridge (Creme is EVIL~! *lost one ingredient to make icing >.<*) My parents totally forgot about bringing home the box to bring the cake in T_T So does anyone know when Dairy Queen opens? I have one near my house and was wondering if I can buy a box from them XD

Nya~ I seriously hope my friend and I are part of that reservation list... If not, meh. >.>'

Oh my... Ummm... I believe they open around 9-10ish... I could be wrong though... Try maybe their website?

Elemental
02-18-2006, 12:29 AM
-wants to touch elemental's camera- shiny o.o

ZOMG 12 Hours and 30 minutes!!!! (Yes, I have no hobbies XD )

Amanda's camera must remain under the no touchie category. Because it's 2,000 worth of merch she has to give back when she's done. XD

But PHOTOS! It will take gooooood photos. XD

(Also has no hobbies, is wide awake, cleaning, and can't wait!)

Ayumi Nemoto
02-18-2006, 01:08 AM
I guess we're all to excited to go asleep XD aww... since your camera will be under no touchy category, I guess that makes it go under the staring category *stares at shiny-ness* I'll also be bringing my camera too ^^

I just thought it would be nice to put up the list for those who are reserved for tomorrow (@ Pmall) so confusion won't happen ^^;;

Ayumi, Mandy-chan, Tamish, Edgar, FallenInnocence, FallenInnocence's friend, Jun and Jaybie.

and Thanks FallenInnocence ^^ I hope to be able to bring a box and that the cake will arrive at Mongolion in one piece XD

OMG first Shinra Domination in less than 12hrs :3 I can't wait! ^^

chef_belegfea
02-18-2006, 07:13 AM
I'm heading out in like an hour... so I'm gonna have a bit of a head start on you all...

also I'm bringing my musical backpack of doom (works with cd players, walkmans and MP3 players, as long as they have a headphone jack) with me (some of you know what I'm talking about) and the AC soundtrack, halo sound track a random mix of mine and a couple random cds... so if you have anything you want to play during the photoshoot bring it along...

Elemental
02-18-2006, 09:15 AM
....And I just so happen to have a Turks FST......

Kawaii Akina
02-18-2006, 09:35 AM
wee~ going to leave soon if I want a ride down to Finch with mom ... gotta go shopping now ><'' well can't wait to see you guys there!! ^_____^

Mekou
02-18-2006, 09:44 AM
>> so if you have anything you want to play during the photoshoot bring it along...

...everyone knows what I'll bring. :D *dorkus*

I'll be leaving in roughly and hour and a half. See you at the Eaton Centre =D

Pompeii
02-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Well, Im off now! Maybe I'll be nerdy and eb the first one there XD lol See ya there!!! And Elemental, I son't touch the camera! I promise! ^^

Pompeii
02-18-2006, 05:54 PM
That's gotta be the best time of my life!!!! ^w^
We should do it again XD lol
-is sugar high-

There'll probably be some more .gif images after this >w<
Btw, anyone know the other Reno's e-mail? (Forgot to grab it)

chef_belegfea
02-18-2006, 07:21 PM
I have to find somerwhere to put up the turk dance as my contribution to the photos... I didn't really take any...

Kawaii Akina
02-18-2006, 11:10 PM
I just finally got home like 10-15 minuets ago ;___; but I will have the pictures uploaded tomorrow what I've took including the v-dance pictures as well ^^;; so behind in that stuff ...

Pazuzu
02-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Ikira and I should SO be sleeping right now since we're dead, but that was the absolute best time we've had in a VERY long time (it even beat the V-day dance). MUCH love to you all and once again, Happy Birthday Priscilla, sir.

Blade Tiger
02-19-2006, 12:24 AM
Caffiene won't last long, gotta make this fast.

Will upload photos tomorrow, assuming I'm neither busy with schoolwork nor dead.

Still working on the proper technique for moving one's arms loudly, have a few leads so far.

Is it ok to post the photos from the Eaton's Centre, since we got kicked out for being suspicious?

Elemental
02-19-2006, 01:22 AM
Photos from the Mall are fine, they just didn't want us to contine.

Can't wait to see everyone's pics! Mine should likely be up tomorrow.

Also? You guys ROCK. Best B-day EVER.:rockon:

Mekou
02-19-2006, 09:00 AM
OMG!!! That was quite possibly one of the most fun random gathering EVER! Especially dinner. XD!!! Cake was yummy. I so want to do it again. XD Buuuuut when the weather isn't so cold and icky. D:

I love you all! (Especially Sir XD)

Chibik3r0
02-19-2006, 10:53 AM
Even though I really didn't show up until the last half of the gathering, I had a great time being an un-Turked loser, or as someone put it, a turk on his day off. Dinner was an absolute riot. Poor Jack Astor's XD Kia would be proud. We even had a reservation *wipes tear*

Pompeii
02-19-2006, 11:34 AM
-sigh- now only a month to go for the next con XD

Elemental
02-19-2006, 12:45 PM
*looks at photo pile*

After deleting the blurry, fuzzy images....
I have 565 photos left

This may be a while.

Pompeii
02-19-2006, 01:08 PM
You can do it, sir!!!
Or... You could just demand that we have them sorted and on your desk by 9AM tomorrow morning. Whatever works best for you sir.

Blade Tiger
02-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for letting me tag along yesterday. I had a really good time, and I hope to see you all again at MTAC.

Also, I was inspired to finally get around to playing Final Fantasy 7. Time to see what it is that elevates it so far above Final Fantasy 6 in everyone's eyes.

Elemental
02-19-2006, 10:26 PM
*headdesks* Since this is going to take AGES, I'll upload in batches as I go. The BEST photos will end up in my Cosplay.com gallery- but I'll upload the fun photos to my LJ as well.

40 down, 525 to go... And this doesn't include all the photos on my Pocket camera either.....

Infini
02-19-2006, 10:33 PM
*looks at photo pile*

After deleting the blurry, fuzzy images....
I have 565 photos left

This may be a while.

With all due respect, sir....we do hope you enjoy the nostril photos. XD

Gathering was fun, although the dinner was definitely the highlight of the day. Everyone was brilliant, and I think the bickering between Rude, Elena and Tseng was probably one of the most entertaining things I've witnessed this year.

Hopefully I will get Sephiroth done soon, as being a "random turk" just isn't quite as fun. XD

Pompeii
02-19-2006, 10:38 PM
I agree with Infi Sir. We pride ourselves in those nostril photos so we do hope you enjoy then. XD

The dinner sounded so fun -sigh-

Elemental
02-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Very fine nostrils indeed. They're being IMMORTALIZED. They'll likely appear at your wedding. XD

Photos are slowly being uploaded into my Gallery.

FallenInnocence
02-19-2006, 10:52 PM
You can do it, Elemental! Sure, it is tedious but in the end it will be all worth it!

I just noticed some of them in your gallery! They are awesome so far! =D

Again, thank you for being a leader, keeping things organized and taking pretty much all the images! We thank you and love you greatly! ^-^

Pazuzu
02-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Poor sir! T_T; Ahhh, good luck with the photos...? How did there end up being so many when the camera was only at 150 photos like halfway through the day? o___O;;;;

Infini
02-20-2006, 12:10 AM
Very fine nostrils indeed. They're being IMMORTALIZED. They'll likely appear at your wedding. XD

Alas, my own nostrils were not included in the photos. I carefully plan my future, although "wedding" is a horrible word that we will never speak of again, SIR.

That gross eye IS mine, however. XD

Pompeii
02-20-2006, 07:30 PM

lol I'm sure if any of the turks will have a wedding, Especially Reno. Cause we all know I'm not that responsible.. Plus I like the freedom XD

I gotta say, Sir, that my favourite phto has to be this one:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=599834
I knew I shouldn't have broken his glasses...again... Sorry again rude >w<

Ddi you get through all the photos sir?

Elemental
02-20-2006, 07:53 PM
...311 to go from the SLR

and THEN I go through the digicam.

It will be.. a while.

Pompeii
02-20-2006, 07:57 PM
Aww, Well good luck Sir! This is why you are so high up in ShinRa! (And why you can always be on the phone and always look cool.) You work! XD

Tifa_Lockhart
02-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Wow looks like you guys had an awesomely fun time. ^^ Sweet pictures so far! :]

Scoti
02-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Gald you guys had fun. The pictures turned out great so far! ^_^

Chibik3r0
02-21-2006, 07:03 PM
http://www.dragonworldz.net/shinra.html - 47 photos

My small collection of photos from about 5:30pm and onwards.

Pazuzu
02-21-2006, 07:14 PM
...up until this moment I had no idea my arm thing looked THAT freaky;;;; (:;;;

Pompeii
02-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Looks liek you guys had fun ^____^

Ikira
02-21-2006, 08:48 PM
You just had to get one of me in pain. Still, so far they all look awsome!

chef_belegfea
02-21-2006, 10:18 PM
I soooo wish that I could have stayed later...

Ayumi Nemoto
02-22-2006, 07:12 AM
ROFL! I love the cake! It suits you Tseng :P *puts a mental note to remind self to give the Turks a bonus* The pictures are turning out great ^^ Wish we stayed for the BCE Place, it looked like fun. Glad to hear you had a great birthday, Elemental! ^^

*stabs her vectoring* I'm currently working on making a site/cosplay gallery that consists of only pictures and info on the ShinRa DTD events. So I hope people won't mind if I nab more than just a few pictures from their gallery (credit will be given ofc ^^) and post it up. Names used for the crediting and profile (now what's a company website without the faithful profile page :P) will be your cosplay.com usernames and email found on your cosplay profile so if anyone wants to use another name, PM me and I'll change it ASAP. Hope that sounds fine with everyone ^^

MTAC domination is coming up~
Must... make... domination... plans... *doodles on pad of paper*

Jo_Canadian
02-22-2006, 01:53 PM
well that was possibly the most productive outing yet sir. also reno, you owe me 3 new pairs of glasses, i dont care if its your future or present self that pays for them. rayban cant send me anoth shipment till the end of the month. also it has come to my attention that you have your own office which means that you are being evicted to the other side of the building (thanks for that tidbit boss). also boss i do so hope you didnt make any phone calls about that threat to send me to siberia, cause some dumb *expletive deleted* just delivered a parka to my office.....he said it was your order that it be sent. now if this is your idea of a joke its not funny. with all do respect sir, have the stick removed from your ass soon or you will end up lobotomized, just like the rest of the higher ups in shinra.....also elena, no back talk from you at the next mission or else i will not be so forgiving....you owe me a beer.

signed Rude

Edgar Strife
02-22-2006, 02:12 PM
Its been a while since I posted here. Anyway, I had a wonderful time at the Eaton Center, it was great to see everyone there and I had a blast at dinner [at P-Mall] I can't wait till the next invasion and I hope your ShinRa DTD events Cosplay website turns out wonderful Ayumi.

Pompeii
02-22-2006, 04:29 PM
well that was possibly the most productive outing yet sir. also reno, you owe me 3 new pairs of glasses, i dont care if its your future or present self that pays for them. rayban cant send me anoth shipment till the end of the month. also it has come to my attention that you have your own office which means that you are being evicted to the other side of the building (thanks for that tidbit boss). also boss i do so hope you didnt make any phone calls about that threat to send me to siberia, cause some dumb *expletive deleted* just delivered a parka to my office.....he said it was your order that it be sent. now if this is your idea of a joke its not funny. with all do respect sir, have the stick removed from your ass soon or you will end up lobotomized, just like the rest of the higher ups in shinra.....also elena, no back talk from you at the next mission or else i will not be so forgiving....you owe me a beer.

signed Rude

Well you still owe me 10 bucks, yo! XD When did the eviction happen though? I was not informed of this.. Sir? O well, if it means my own office S'all good. (thanks sir) But then again it means more responsibility, yo..... That's gonna be a tough one lol =P Well, anyways, Rude I'll expect to see that money soona & I'll get you the glasses....sometime.... >.> And btw, I can't WAIT to see the website Rufus! ^_____^

Over and out yo!
Reno

-Reno

FallenInnocence
02-22-2006, 05:08 PM
*shudders* *just stay quiet and Sir won't send me to Siberia. This one can't stand cold weather.* *shudders*

I can't wait to see the website, Rufus-head-boss-person! I also cannot wait to see what you have plotted for us to do at MTAC. Shall we be taking over that gathering place also? >D

Pompeii
02-22-2006, 05:21 PM
lol I say we take over the bar...Wait...There is none...Dammnit >.>

Rufus, Reno might not be able to make it. He is being dragged off to Mexico.... But there's always hope!!! If I'm able it's only on the 11th so You'll have to take me off the list if we're doing the photoshoot on Sunday -cries-

;_;

Elemental
02-23-2006, 02:43 AM
*dies* I have 50 photos left from the SLR. I will finish them tomorrow morning on account of my eyes CROSSING right now.

I'll be dragging the cam with me to MTAC. I LOVE the photos too much not to

So- PLANS for MTAC?
Who's dressing for which day.

Elemental
02-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Three Hundred and Seventy photos later- JUST from the SLR mind you-

They're done.

http://pics.livejournal.com/writerz_bloc/gallery/0000ta1h

Take any/as many as you want. My only request is you credit me in the info somewhere. T'would be nice.

*bathes wrists in icewater* Stupid tendonitis. Every photo is adjusted and tweaked and cropped. To make you look even spiffier.
Yes, I'm crazy. That's SIR crazy to you.

Pompeii
02-23-2006, 04:02 PM
Zomg, wow... o.o -steals- Of course dcredit applies! ^_______^

Edit:
http://pics.livejournal.com/writerz_bloc/pic/0025pqwr/g23
http://pics.livejournal.com/writerz_bloc/pic/0025wt6p
http://pics.livejournal.com/writerz_bloc/pic/0025y2xx
ShinRa is now in the mafia XD Or rather they ARE the mafia. lol

You've outdone yourself once again Elemental, sir! ^w^ -hug-