PDA

View Full Version : Gravitation?

Sin★
12-07-2005, 08:14 PM
Is anyone planning on dressing as a Gravitation character for the con? I think it would be fun to hold a small meeting, but we only have three characters for it so far: Nakano Hiroshi, Yuki Eiri, and Seguchi Tohma.

YamiMegumi
12-07-2005, 11:47 PM
I will come as Shu-chan!

Sin★
12-11-2005, 10:39 PM
I will come as Shu-chan!

Excellent! ^^ If you have any friends who are willing to cosplay as any of the other characters, don't hesitate to drag them into it, too. >3

YukiEiri
12-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Yes, please bring other people along... We desperately need Gravitation lovers.

Fullmetal
12-19-2005, 10:45 AM
if i can get my shuichi one done maybe i'll wear it then of course one of my friends will kill me if im not Ed.....agian. im sick of my Ed cosplay i used it in every con i went to in 2005. so i'll probably shuichi(all i need is the coat and im done)

Sin★
12-19-2005, 03:05 PM
if i can get my shuichi one done maybe i'll wear it then of course one of my friends will kill me if im not Ed.....agian. im sick of my Ed cosplay i used it in every con i went to in 2005. so i'll probably shuichi(all i need is the coat and im done)

Well, as long as your friend doesn't murder you, that'd be great! :3 Hope you finish your coat on time. (b^_^)b Heh.

Rema Suzuki
12-19-2005, 03:11 PM
You guys were at PMX, right? I remember getting with the girl from one peice with the orange dress on (I feel so stupid for never asking her name) and we yelled "Eiri Yuki!" Really loud like fangirls. ^^

Sin★
12-20-2005, 04:51 PM
You guys were at PMX, right? I remember getting with the girl from one peice with the orange dress on (I feel so stupid for never asking her name) and we yelled "Eiri Yuki!" Really loud like fangirls. ^^

Yes, that would be us. -^^- Thanks for the support on our silly skit. Heh.

Fullmetal
12-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Well, as long as your friend doesn't murder you, that'd be great! :3 Hope you finish your coat on time. (b^_^)b Heh.

i dont think she is going to kill me anymore i told her and she might be yuki. now one problem i think im in charge of getting that one done too... actually maybe ill just pay a tailor to get hers made i feel like being lazy lol.

Rema Suzuki
12-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Yes, that would be us. -^^- Thanks for the support on our silly skit. Heh.

Anytime. :bigtu:

Sin★
12-23-2005, 04:45 AM
i dont think she is going to kill me anymore i told her and she might be yuki. now one problem i think im in charge of getting that one done too... actually maybe ill just pay a tailor to get hers made i feel like being lazy lol.

Ooh, that's good to hear. Heheh. And you're geting your friend to cosplay along with you? Sweet, that's one more for the meeting~. ^.^

Assuming that we can get any more people for the gathering... anyone have suggestions for when it should be? Perhaps some time Saturday?

Fullmetal
12-23-2005, 12:12 PM
Saturday is good since i can only go one day and that is the day i'll most likely go on.

Fullmetal
12-23-2005, 12:13 PM
oh and one more thing i also got another of my friends to possibly be Ryuichi, and i have one more who might be Hiro.(hopefully i dont have to help them with their cosplays too)

Sin★
12-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Saturday is good since i can only go one day and that is the day i'll most likely go on.

Alrighty. :3 The Cosplay.com Members' meeting will be at 2pm that day, so I was thinking sometime 4pm? *Shrug.*

oh and one more thing i also got another of my friends to possibly be Ryuichi, and i have one more who might be Hiro.(hopefully i dont have to help them with their cosplays too)

^^ Awesome! I also know two other people who may attend the meeting as Ryuichi. So that makes ten people for the meeting thus far!

And, goodness, I also hope you aren't in charge of all those costumes. That's quite a bit of work. xD;

Fullmetal
12-23-2005, 07:52 PM
Actaully can it be on sunday since my friend who is going to be ryuichi is busy on Saturday she is busy w/ acting or something and dont worry im only in charge of my shuichi cosplay and my friends yuki one.

Sin★
12-24-2005, 02:12 AM
Actaully can it be on sunday since my friend who is going to be ryuichi is busy on Saturday she is busy w/ acting or something and dont worry im only in charge of my shuichi cosplay and my friends yuki one.

Aah.. uhm... my Yuki and I probably wouldn't be able to go to the meeting on Sunday. We'll need to leave around check-out time, and will have to pack up and load the car before then. Sooo... If we were to be there on Sunday, I don't think it wouldn't be for long. ^^; I'm sorry~.

Fullmetal
12-24-2005, 10:46 AM
im at her place now and she'll try to make it on Saturday, but if she cant make it , its ok i still have two other friends that will be with me doing a Gravitation cosplay, so Saturday is good then. What time will be a good time?

Sin★
12-24-2005, 07:32 PM
Hm. Well, I thought 4 pm would've been a good time, but it seems that the Bleach gathering is planning to be held then, sooo... perhaps 1 pm? Or maybe 3... What would be more convenient?

Fullmetal
12-26-2005, 08:29 PM
anytime would be ok my cosplay is pretty much done just a few modifications and the coat and to style the wig. Omg i was shopping today and saw a shirt exactly like Ryuichi's and it was $200 and i was oging to buy it for my friend who is going to be him but not for that much. Anyhow where should the gathering be?

Sin★
01-01-2006, 04:29 AM
Okay, so it has finally been decided. The meeting will be at 1pm on Saturday, at meeting place #1. :3

natsukoarts
01-01-2006, 04:57 AM
hmmm, if i'm not too blotto, bored or writing, I may hobble my yuki arse over... (tentative)

Fullmetal
01-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Okay, so it has finally been decided. The meeting will be at 1pm on Saturday, at meeting place #1. :3

ok sounds good to me

KikyouLuver
02-07-2006, 10:13 PM
NA NO DA.....can you guess....hha i went as RYUICHI THE LAST DAY WEEEE.....oh well it was fun