PDA

View Full Version : What's your crossplay list?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

TyJILDown
02-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Pretty rad to see a separate forum open for this topic.

I myself have not crossplayed yet but have a few planned for this coming year. Anyways, was just curious of who has crossplayed who and what everyone has planned for the future ^_^

psythe
02-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Chloe from Noir, will be wearing it for the first time at Katsucon 03.

:D

RoseDuelist
02-08-2003, 11:04 PM
Inu Yasha.. that's it... -_-() I wish I had more time and money to make costumes...

MikigamiTokiya
02-08-2003, 11:13 PM
Ace, Haku and Takuto if i ever get around to them ^^;;

coscrew
02-08-2003, 11:17 PM
oh dear.... lessee...

1. kefka - FF
2. a black mage - FF
3. slash - chrono cross
4. Heat - bust a move
5. sidney - vagrant story
6. heat yet again. (version 2)
7. lupin the 3rd
8. kefka version 2.
9. kuja

i think that's it.. wow... that's quite a bit

Sakura
02-08-2003, 11:24 PM
In the future I plan on crossplaying as Squall, Kuja, Reno, Touya, Syaoran, and then a few secret ones ^_~

Famira Damaris
02-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Erm...
Kouji (Digimon)
Haku (Spirited Away)
Camille Vidan (Zeta Gundam)

Cocoa
02-09-2003, 12:56 AM
Uh...TB Seishirou, X Seishirou, possibly TB Subaru, Subaru again, Clow Read, and androgynous angel...the last one only sorta counts though. Oh, and someone from Fruits Basket...haven't made a choice yet.
-Cocoa

Hikaruchan
02-09-2003, 01:05 AM
Past Crossplay:
Access Time
InuYasha
Zelgadis
Xelloss
Han Solo

Possible Future Plans:
Kamui
Sesshoumaru
Cesare from Cantarella (easier then the female costumes I am pondering on from this)

DigitalShin
02-09-2003, 01:46 AM
I'm new to these parts of the board. The name's Shin. I've done some crossplay before.

My list over the years-
Alt Shorty - Bust-A-Move 2
Puchiko - Digi Charat
Mamimi - FLCL

:p

Don't have much planned for the future. I can't cosplay or crossplay for shit. ^_^;

Rosieal
02-09-2003, 03:19 AM
Hikitsu (Fushigi Yuugi)
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
Ryouko (Alichino)
Towa (Lucifer/Kaikan Phrase)
Marius (The Vampire Chronicles)

That's about my entire COSplay list as well. ^_^

Nine
02-09-2003, 04:25 AM
Ghost - you're cosplaying Towa? I cosplayed Towa too! XD that's so cool! :D

Past Crossplay:
Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon
Alice from DDR
Lulu from FFX
Princess Toadstool from the Super Mario Bros series
BT from .hack//SIGN

Future Crossplay:
Lulu from Final Fantasy X
Naga from Slayers
Millerna from Escaflowne
Officer Jenny from Pokemon

...a lot of crossplay. I've only cosplayed 2 male characters. Towa and Inu-Yasha. XD

Shadow Lady
02-09-2003, 11:54 AM
New bad guy from The Big O season 2.

RoseDuelist
02-09-2003, 01:48 PM
Naga!! Right on nine! You have to learn to cackle now you know? At AX the voice actress was onstage and cackled for us all... coolness....

L to the 3rd
02-09-2003, 04:02 PM
I crossplay more than i reg cosplay..^_^;

past crossplay:
(Games) Squall, Cloud, Kaede.
(Anime) Battousai, Suboshi, Hyoga, Gabriel, Shippo.
(Movies) Legolas, Luke Skywalker...

future: ....secret

AnimeParty
02-09-2003, 04:38 PM
Many...too many...most of me costumes...
Chichiri, Hatsuharu, Shigure, Domon, Sven, Cao Cao, Lu Xun, Legolas, Seruse...maybe more to come.
These costumes fit me better, I'm a bigger built girl...all around.

Chiri
02-09-2003, 07:11 PM
Fer dis comin' year? Okkii...

2003: OVA II Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi)
Afta that: InuYasha (InuYasha)
Kyo (Fruits Basket)
Male Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi)
Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi Eikoden) ^__^;;;

There ARE others I wanna do..but I can't think of 'em @_@

-chiri

Chiri
02-09-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by AnimeParty
Chichiri

^_^!! Chichiri was my FIRST cosplay/crossplay costume (I only started in '02 @_@) and it was a great choice, everyone loves Chichiri!! ^_______^;;; I had a great time crossplayin' as him ;)

-chiri

AnimeParty
02-09-2003, 07:53 PM
Yeppie. I've always wanted to do Chichiri, but I got lazy last year, so it's been a two year project. I gave up on the staff cause I'm fed up with it, so I'm doing his fishing rod instead ^^' I'm weird. I'm wearing it to ... um ... Saturday morning AnimeNEXT 2003 ...

KnuxieChan
02-09-2003, 08:06 PM
Oh boy.. long list ^^;;

Already Crossplayed:
Dark Schneider - Bastard!!
King GOLEM No.9 - Parasite Eve II
Tetsuo Shima - AKIRA
Shippou - Inu-Yasha

Planning to crossplay:
Buchi - Animal Magnetism
Cinnamon - Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar
Gabriel - Tenshi Ni Narumon
Jedah - DarkStalkers
Kafei - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Kuu Erhand - Di Gi Charat
N.M.E. Salesman - Kirby: Right Back At Ya'
Shadow - Sonic Adventure 2
Sir Frately - Final Fantasy IX
Wantanabe - Excel Saga
Zidane Tribal - Final Fantasy IX

^^;

MikigamiTokiya
02-09-2003, 08:09 PM
Oi, i forgot to add jing...god do i love jing *_* such a shibby costume, only problem would be that bird-gun but i'd find a way ^^ll

Sami
02-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Well, as for things I have planned for this year..:

Tir McDohl; Suikoden (Katsucon on Friday!)
Culgan; Suikoden II (Otakon)
Karsh; Chrono Cross (Otakon)

That's all I can think of right now, but I know there's more.. muaha..

Pendrell
02-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Tiiru! ^^

My only crossplay for the near future is Subaru from Tokyo Babylon and X.
Well, that and my other ultra-special-magical secret costume... it's arguably male... XP

Ali-kun
02-09-2003, 09:37 PM
wah...I'm actually doing female costumes this year o_O;; But for Ushicon I did Shuuichi, and for A-kon I have Hibiki-kun from Strawberry Eggs planned (with Hibiki-chan to match ^_~ Sadly, she'll be a girl too - it would be hilarious if we were BOTH crossplaying)

I'm toying with the idea of doing Frey from Alice 19th as well, because I think his outfits are awesome and I'd want to wear them in real life anyway. Not sure if I will end up actually doing him or not, though.

Cocoa
02-09-2003, 09:45 PM
Pendell - dare I ask where you're going to be doing Subaru? More Subarus = More Fun. Especially for me, as a Seishirou. I think C (Yaoi-con!Subaru, for any who care) was right...there really is an unequal ratio of Subarus to Seishirous.
-Cocoa

AnimeParty
02-09-2003, 09:46 PM
My friend says this when cosplaying as Nuriko "I'm crossdressing as a crossdresser" Ali-kun, it would also aply in your case too. ^_^ It's a funny thought, and weird to a listener.

Pendrell
02-09-2003, 09:59 PM
Cocoa-san, I'll be at AWA this year. And that's probably it. I'm pretty much destitute right now. -_-;
I know, it's kinda unfair... you SeiSeis get your pick of the bunch when it comes to Subarus. Too Many Subarus + Fewer Seishirous = not enough molestation to go around... *pouts* Hence the Mulder action figure cosplay. XP
And unfortunately I'm fairly mired in the GA-FL-AL tri-state area when it comes to cons.. well, that and I really can't afford to go anywhere else besides AWA right now. ^^;;
Hmm, maybe I should switch over to Seishirou crossplaying just so I can take advantage of the multiple AWA-bound Subarus... quel noa.. ;)

Sciguy
02-09-2003, 10:16 PM
I really want to Crossplay Freya (Chobits). She's my favorite character from all of anime. She's beautiful, mature, and mysterious. I love her!

Pendrell
02-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Ooooh. Which outfit? ^__^ You've got good taste. *l*

Cocoa
02-09-2003, 10:29 PM
AWA? Darn. I'm from New England, so only doing Anime Boston and Shoujocon this year. And while random Subaru-molestation is okay (should be amusing if my 5' 11" Subaru crossplaying friend comes to Shoujocon...I'm only 5' 7"), I've found myself a Subaru to permanently attach myself to. MINE. *hugs her Subaru possesively*
-Cocoa

Ayaka
02-09-2003, 11:16 PM
Oh dear. oO;;; I need to get some more chicks in my "want to cosplay" list, cause my upcoming list is nearly all guys. Locke, Ashram, Ilpalazzo, Katou, Chrno (Chrno Crusade) in my started pile, and Inuyasha, Cloud, and Calintz in my want-to-do list. :P Guess I better throw something really girly with lots of frills and pink in there . . . lol.

Nine
02-09-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by RoseDuelist
Naga!! Right on nine! You have to learn to cackle now you know? At AX the voice actress was onstage and cackled for us all... coolness....

I can do her laugh, but the pitch of my voice isn't as high as Nagas.. lol ^^; it's good enough too, and i've proven to be mega annoying with it XD

RoseDuelist
02-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Yes, I imitate her as well. Mine is somewhat different though. Some say it's a cross between Naga and the wicked witch from the east.. O.o;; Well, at least I have a signature laugh. Apparently I do something very scarry with my eyes and eyebrows and I frighten my boyfriend a lot. lol

L to the 3rd
02-10-2003, 12:39 AM
I want to crossplay as Gackt but
i think it's reallyy hard cuz he's
soo pretty. *sigh*

Kabuki
02-10-2003, 04:01 AM
uhh...LOL past crossplay.....::takes longwhile to remember them all::

if Mana counts....(it IS wearign a dress afterall)

Mana;
Illuminati
Bel Air
Le Ciel
Gekka
Kami retour
sekai to bara
Au Revior
if Shinya counts him too
Utena
Mai
Peach
Cammy
Rinoa
Magella
Teppich
Yukionna
Sakura
Midori

planned:

Marie Antoinette
China Doll~ Diamond Dog
Aeris (maybe)
Felicia

TsukiGuujin
02-10-2003, 02:53 PM
You want, like, my list for just this year? Or my LONG LIST? XD

This year:
1. Rosiel
2. Mana
3. Count D
4. Duo Maxwell
5. Helios
6. Hawks Eye.

Future:
1. Kaoru
2. Vincent Valentine
3. Trance Kuja
5. Kami (Malice Mizer)
6. Sesshomaru
7. Ryo (FAKE)

DUDE I know I've got more. I've also got possibles. XD

What's funny is that there are only two girls I'll ever want to cosplay. At this point, anyway. XD

~~Tsuki Guujin, avid crossplay~~

Sciguy
02-10-2003, 03:05 PM
Pandrell: Which Freya? I recently found a wallpaper with a really cool Freya image on it. http://66.111.49.71/wallpapers/chobits/chobits_7_800.jpg
Only problem is that I'm too big to make a convincing Freya at 5'9", but I'm sure no one would actually notice, though.

Chiri
02-10-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by AnimeParty
Yeppie. I've always wanted to do Chichiri, but I got lazy last year, so it's been a two year project. I gave up on the staff cause I'm fed up with it, so I'm doing his fishing rod instead ^^' I'm weird. I'm wearing it to ... um ... Saturday morning AnimeNEXT 2003 ...

<has been wanting to glomp another fellow chichiri crossplayer> ;-; wish I could gooooooo... *_*

I managed to get ze staff done...I used a lot of newspaper, plaster, masking tape, and patience and two whole days ^^;;; Ehheheh..and spraypaint..shiny gold stuff ^_^ oo purdy...here's a piccy! ^_^

http://www.bootyproject.org/images/anime/axny2002/img_1982.jpg

Yar, that's an extremely horrible picture...I need to take a better one (one that's more..recent...) @_@ BLARGH ok well yah get the idea.. ((i made changes to the costume **good changes, mind** and the pic makes it look real bad and crappy lookin' @_@;; nuuuuu....))

-chiri :thumbsup:

AnimeParty
02-10-2003, 04:29 PM
LOL....nice job. I've got no patience...and then I have like a billion other costumes for me and club..blah.

Chiri
02-10-2003, 04:35 PM
I'll take a few pics of meh in ze Chichiri costume soon....and then me in my un-styled, crazy-ass Tasuki wig that I gotta style sometime SOON... @_@

Maybe I'll take some pics now and get 'em up a little later (or tomorrow...) ^^

-chiri

AnimeParty
02-10-2003, 04:47 PM
ooo Me can't wait to see Tasuki in action. I took pictures of part of me Chichiri costume...they are developing as we speak. Blah..

Irvy
02-10-2003, 04:58 PM
lesse my list would be
Irvine
Wolfwood
Vincent Valentine
Ken Hidaka.
..Which are pretty much all of my costumes XD

TsukiGuujin
02-10-2003, 05:04 PM
Oh! *SMACK* I forgot some!

*duh, how can I forget*

1. Legato Bluesummers
2. Wolfwood
3. Top secret Vashy costume!!

DAMN that's a hell of a jump between those three...

well, maybe not AS MUCH between....um....nevermind. No spoilers from me.

If I do a Vash costume and a Wolfwood costume, I will be BOTH HALVES of a yaoi pairing! Ain't that something? XD

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Chiri
02-10-2003, 05:06 PM
I think pics of Chichiri costume will havta wait till the weekend, if not sooner ^_^

But I got the pic(s) of me in ze WIG! ^_^ Lesse..gotta post gotta post...

-chiri
red+orange=no good @_@ that wasn't intentional in tha pic

AnimeParty
02-10-2003, 05:10 PM
Nice wig!!! wow...I wish i had luck finding good wigs...

Chiri
02-10-2003, 05:10 PM
one word: eBay ^_^ it was a once-in-a-lifetime find and I HAD ta grab it @_@

-chiri

AnimeParty
02-10-2003, 05:14 PM
Awsome, if u don't mind me gonna add you to me AIM buddy list ok?

ooo Me forgot other crossplay....
1. Carlos (Green and Black power ranger...yeah)
2. P-chan...if you can call it a male
3. Shinji...playing da cello
4. Ranma!!! male of corse

Chiri
02-10-2003, 05:16 PM
Oki dokie..for now though I can't IM -_-

I also have AOL: ChibiChiri

I'd add that one on cuz if I'm eva online, I'll be on tha BL ^^

-chiri

Pendrell
02-10-2003, 06:18 PM
Sciguy-san, I couldn't view the image. Some type of protocol error, nyo. ;_; But regardless of which outfit (although I still wanna see which one -_-;) I don't think your height will matter much at all. It'll just depend o how well-executed the costume and your portrayal is. ^^ I still think it's awesome that you want to cosplay Freya. Bonus points for just the concept, yesyes. XD

Irvy
02-10-2003, 06:25 PM
in my started pile, and Inuyasha, Cloud, and Calintz in my want-to-do list.
Whee, you are gonna be Cloud for Acen?:D

Kaede
02-10-2003, 07:58 PM
i've never actually cosplayed as a female character, all have been crossplays like my raziel. who i want to crossplay:
spike ^__^
gren
marron ... maybe

Dr. Makoti Jean
02-10-2003, 08:13 PM
You have a great Chichiri costume Chiri! ^___^

Here's my crossplay list: (That I am planning/in-progress)

1.) Icchan (Angelic Layer)
2.) Ogata (Angelic Layer)
3.) Chichiri (Fushigi Yuuigi)
4.) Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

AnimeParty
02-10-2003, 08:20 PM
Dr. Makoti Jean : Can't wait to see your Chichiri ^_^

ling_xiaoyu2002
02-10-2003, 11:05 PM
The only ones for the moment for AX03 are:

1. Devil Squall(yes the inspiration came from chrissy's angel squall)

2. Micheal (AS)

Battousai I will have leave out for personal reasons. Maybe I'll cosplay as him for JE03 along with another costume.

Well that's it!

TyJILDown
02-11-2003, 12:20 AM
Well here's what I have planned or in the works:

Cloud [Wallmarket & normal version] (FF7)
Kiros (FF8)
Marth (FE/SSB:M)
Allen (Escaflowne)
Yan Valentine (Hellsing)
Link (Legend of Zelda)

Kairikins
02-12-2003, 09:25 PM
Well I've never crossplayed before but due to the promptings of a friend (^_~) I'll be working towards Touga heh - so this should be very interesting for me XD

Mage
02-12-2003, 10:18 PM
Lets see... I haven't done too much crossplaying, but that's because I haven't done too much cosplaying at all....^^;

I have crossplayed Nanaki/RED XIII from FF7 and Chairman Kaga (go Iron Chef ^_^V)

I'm planning on cosplaying Setsuna (AS) in the future and there's probably some other costume that I'm forgetting....Oh yeah! Isshi (Kagrra) ^_^ and Ashura from RG Veda. There are also some others that I guess don't really count as crossplaying since they're "gender unspecified". *shrug* Eh heh...

Hikaruchan
02-12-2003, 10:50 PM
Well Ashura from RG Veda is neuter, so that is why I didn't include her/it/him in my list. Since Ashura is not male and not female, kinda a different category.

Chas
02-12-2003, 10:54 PM
Whee~ Here's my list....

Completed:

Kurosaki Hisoka (Standard outfit) - Yami No Matsuei
Li Syaoran (Green Battle Robe) - Card Captor Sakura
Shindou Shuichi (Pullover w/ Suspenders) - Gravitation
Souma Ayame (Manga design) - Fruits Basket
Shindou Hikaru (Haze Uniform) - Hikaru No Go

Planned: (For Fanime Con or Ani-Magic 2003.)

HoroHoro (Manga/TV) - Shaman King
Kaga Tetsuo (Haze Uniform) - Hikaru No Go
Shinigami Kira Takuto (Standard outfit) -Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Himura Kenshin (TV Series) - Rurouni Kenshin
Wakka (Standard outfit) - Kingdom Hearts

Hee, I just like cosplaying boys more than I do girls. (I've got two girls planned this year, and I've cosplayed a total of two girls in the past.) I'm definently biased to boy characters. In the future I'd like to do multiple Syaoran, Shuichi and HoroHoro outfits. ^__^

Arisa
02-13-2003, 12:31 AM
My list of (hopefully!) upcoming crossplays:
Kuja
Inu-Yasha
Squall

Not much, but... ^_^; Oh, shut up, I'm pretty new to cosplaying. @_@ LOL

soshi
02-13-2003, 12:35 AM
yaaaaay more Ashuras! I started my Yasha costume but it came to a halt when the wig I got was not suitable for it (it had really BAD bangs and were unfixable, and wasn't long enough. bleh) ~ but I want to finish it.. sooooomedaaaay...

MargauxZ
02-13-2003, 03:59 AM
Spike S, Girl Type Inuyasha

Rosieal
02-13-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Kairikins
Well I've never crossplayed before but due to the promptings of a friend (^_~) I'll be working towards Touga heh - so this should be very interesting for me XD

Yes you will. You will be Touga and you will be perfect. Rowrrr. LoL.

Nine- Yes, I will be crossplaying Towa, but the black trench coat version (The same thing I'm going to use for Sephiroth). 50% of the costume is done, namely the bass guitar. :D

Kairikins
02-13-2003, 12:39 PM
>>Yes you will. You will be Touga and you will be perfect. Rowrrr. LoL.

LOL - you better recognize ^_~

For some reason it always surprises me how many females enjoy crossplaying and now much its done ---> not a bad thing at ALL XD

Nyoko
02-18-2003, 02:05 PM
Let me se here:

Done~

Chichiri-Fushigi Yugi
Inu-Yasha-Inu-Yasha
Rune(traval outfit)-Dragon Knigths
Wolfwood-Trigun
Himura Kenshin-Rurouni Kenshin
Hitokiri Battousai-Samuri X Rurouni Kenshin

Planning~

Prince (M/N)iordi-Gokudo-Kun
Rune(dragon armor)-Dragon Knights
Rune(elf clothes)-Dragon Knights
Rune(corut outfet)-Dragon Knights
Rune(when he crossdressed as madien(does that count??))-Dragon Knights
Rune(elf armor)-Dragon Knights
Rune(When he crossdressed as a princess)-Dragon Knights
Rune(2nd traval outfit)-Dragon Knigths
Omi-Weiß Kreuz

+more to come

Vialoi Ketsueke
02-18-2003, 10:16 PM
I have never cosplayed myself. So far, I've only crossplayed. I find it a lot more fun to dress as a male then a female, because I'm a female everyday.
So far I've done

Faust VII - Shamen King
Katzutaka Muraki - Yami No matsuei ( lol, I have like 4 versions of Muraki. )
Akito Sohma - Fruits basket
Ayame Sohma - Fruits basket
Kororo - Hunter x Hunter

I also have more planned...But, I enjoy surprising people with my costumes. ^_^

Xx Lulu xX
02-19-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Vialoi Ketsueke
I have never cosplayed myself. So far, I've only crossplayed. I find it a lot more fun to dress as a male then a female, because I'm a female everyday.

Ahaha~! You and me are totally in the same boat but in vice versa...everyone is always like...do a guy for once.....and i tell em, why? whats so fun about it, i'm a guy EVERY day..isnt that enough for you?

For this year I plan only 1 Male...and he's gay..XD i'm doin shuichi from gravitation...XD

and for the rest---
Eternal Sailor Moon-Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Sailor Star Neptune- " " " "
Lulu-Final Fantasy 10

~.o maybe if i have the time...i've always wanted to do naga...XD i like skimpy things.....muwahaha...and large breasts.....o.o; and i can do the laugh...XD

Vialoi Ketsueke
02-19-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Xx Lulu xX
Ahaha~! You and me are totally in the same boat but in vice versa...everyone is always like...do a guy for once.....and i tell em, why? whats so fun about it, i'm a guy EVERY day..isnt that enough for you?

For this year I plan only 1 Male...and he's gay..XD i'm doin shuichi from gravitation...XD

That's so cool. I'm glad someone else thinks like me. Someday I'll cosplay a girl. Honestly, I just don't know what girl to cosplay as, all I can think of is Intergral from Hellsing, but she's already overdone..Not only that she looks like a man anyway..

Lovelyangel_81
02-19-2003, 10:49 AM
I am only doing one this year for Animazment. :)

-Yuki Sohma (Fruit Basket)

ling_xiaoyu2002
02-20-2003, 02:49 AM
My Crossplay List of 2003:

Done:
Micheal (Angel Sanctuary)
Devil Squall
Battousai (Samurai X, Rurouni Kenshin)

In-Progress (50% done or higher):
Tir Mcdohl (Suikoden I)

That's it for now...the rest of the costumes I still have to make are female

Kendo_Bunny
02-21-2003, 02:02 AM
For this year, I'm doing Harry McDougal from Outlaw Star.
Future plans include Vicious (Cowboy Bebop), Dilandau (Escaflowne), Sesshou-maru (Inu-yasha), Illapalazzo (Excel Saga), and Jinnai (El Hazard). It's going to take a long, long time, but hopefully they'll turn out well.

For my sister's first con, she's doing double crossplay: Gourry dressed in drag. ^_^

Freya
02-21-2003, 09:31 AM
I'd like to future cosplay Aya from Weiss Kruez and and Kumo from Final Fantasy Unlimited. Heck I'd even want to do Jiro from Glay one of these days...probably the costume with the helmet. ^_^ Past crossplay includes Riku from Kingdom Hearts and Frodo Baggins LOTR ^_^

Sana-chan
02-21-2003, 07:03 PM
Legolas!! lol even tho it's not done mau --

Ameria
02-21-2003, 07:22 PM
So far I've done Satoshi (Ash) from Pocket Monsters, Wizard from Angelic Layer, and Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece. I'm planning to do Gram from Shamanic Princess, Shuichi or Tohma from Gravitation, and maybe Asakura Yoh from Shaman King. ^_^ So many ideas, so little sewing skills. ^^;

ryderangel
02-22-2003, 12:02 AM
Well... I've sorta been drafted into a Slayers Crossplay group this year. As my first crossplay, I'm getting to be...

Sylphiel...

Fun... ^_^;

(We're going to have a Valgaav and Rowdy)

Mekou
02-22-2003, 12:32 AM
Er...

~Past crossplay~

-Ryou Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

~Future crossplay~

-Ryuichi Sakuma (Gravitation) in bunny suit! XD It's going to be soooooooooooo much fun
- Fou-lu form Breath of Fire 4
- Teepo from breath of Fire 3
- Vegeta (DBZ) In pink "Badman" shirt. XD
- Yami Yugi (YGO!) I plan to use my REAL hair! X_x

Michi
02-24-2003, 02:31 PM
Wow I missed this. o.O Y'know, there was a time where my entire future cosplay list were male characters.. but it's slowly shifting over to more females, and I'm scared. Maybe it's because before I did more boys than girls and I'm switching? Pshaw.

Past --
Zell Dincht (Final Fantasy VIII) <-- my second costume ever :P
Yabuki Shingo (KOF '97) <-- to be revamped x.X
Mosquiton (Master of Mosquiton)
Kuja (Final Fantasy IX)
Kami (Malice Mizer)
Gackt (Malice Mizer)
Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX)
Irvine Kinneas (Final Fantasy VIII)
Squall Leonheart (Final Fantasy VIII)
Shindou Shuichi (Gravitation)
Nikki (Chrono Cross) <-- also to be revamped
Asakura Yoh (Shaman King)
Eiri Yuki (Gravitation)

Future 2003 --
more Gackt (Malice Mizer)
T.M.Revolution
Faust VIII (Shaman King)
Billy Kane (Fatal Fury) <-- I'm crazy
Alfred Schroedinger (Wild ARMs 3)
..and said revamps of Nikki & Shingo. Yahoo~

If I have the money or get bored I'll probably do more boys. x.x I miss being boys~ XD so many girls on my future list, blaaaaah-Q.

Caryn
02-24-2003, 09:07 PM
My crossplay list is short so far...I have so many girls I wanna do first! X_X

~Trance Kuja (FFIX)
~Dilandau (Escaflowne)
~Zidane (FFIX)

That's it for now ^^;;

michanchan
03-11-2003, 12:34 AM
::Past::
Heero Yuy - Endless Waltz
Domon Kasshu - G Gundam
Hatsuharu Souma (School Uniform) - Fruits Baskets
Leon/Squall Lionhart - Kingdom Hearts
Sapphire (no pics) - Sailor Moon
Quatre Raberba Winner - Gundam Wing
Minoru - Chobits
Eriol (cassual wear) - Card Captor Sakura
Yun - Street Fighter 3
Miki Karou - Utena Movie
Aya/Ran (Assassin) - Weiss Kreuz 1
Ken (Assassin) - Weiss Kreuz 1
Ken (Florest : no pic) - Weiss Kreuz 1
Ken (Soccer Outfit) - Weiss Kreuz 1
Ken (Assassin) - Weiss Kreuz Ova
Ken (Assassin) - Weiss Kreuz Gluhen
Omi (Assassin : no pic) - Weiss Kreuz 1
Brad - Weiss Kreuz 1
Tomite (GENBU RULEZ) - Fushigi Yuugi
Red (manga) - Pokémon
Kamui Shirou (Asuka) - X

::Future::
Helios - Sailor Moon
Squall Lionhart - FF8
Eriol (Summoning) - Card Captor Sakura
Michael - Angel Sanutary
Ren Tao - Shaman King
Sumeragi Subaru - X movie
Souh Takamura - Clamp Campus Detectives
Vince Crimson - St. Prince
Lord Christopher William Orson Andrew Roland XIII (cool name huh?) - Alice 19th
Takuto Kira - Full Moon wo Sagashite

and that's i can think of so far...

Marty
03-11-2003, 02:31 AM
I'm definitely doing a Gackt Mizerable (coat and all) at Otakon, which I'm spending a LOT of time perfecting, so it should be one of my nicer costumes.
I've only crossplayed once before (Harry Potter in the cosplay at NekoCon this last year) but it went over so well that I've been prompted to do more guys. ^_^* I'm always so stuck on the frilly girly costumes...but I'd like to give more guy-cosplay a shot!

After Gackt, I'd like to do a few more guys but I'm not sure what. I think maybe Klaha (since people say my face is something like his), and maybe Dewey from Nurse Angel.
:)

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-11-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by michanchan

::Future::
Helios - Sailor Moon
Squall Lionhart - FF8
Eriol (Summoning) - Card Captor Sakura
Michael - Angel Sanutary
Ren Tao - Shaman King
Sumeragi Subaru - X movie
Souh Takamura - Clamp Campus Detectives
Vince Crimson - St. Prince
Lord Christopher William Orson Andrew Roland XIII (cool name huh?) - Alice 19th
Takuto Kira - Full Moon wo Sagashite

and that's i can think of so far...

Yay! St. Prince. ^_^
I can't wait to finish my costume.

Marty
03-11-2003, 02:37 PM
Vialoi- I've always wanted to make the white jackets from Campus Detectives! Let me know when you've finished this costume, I'd love to see it completed!

Ginny
03-11-2003, 03:26 PM
AMA I have a *secret*, only because I don't like saying things unless I'm SURE it's gonna get done. Or even go to AMA.

Otakon I'm doing Blank from FF9

Sometime after that I'd like to do Isaac from Gundam Seed. (woohoo, a Gundam series I don't feel the need to fast forward through!)

I think there was another, but I can't remember. Dur.

sailor-moon
03-11-2003, 04:43 PM
*.* i have some but im not sure if i want to wear them to a con yet XD lol

past:
inu yasha
helios:::have yet to wear it::

future:
yaten school uniform
gourry in casual wear
nuriko in one of his really cute outfits!
usaya(St.Prince)

twentystitches
03-11-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Marty
I'm definitely doing a Gackt Mizerable (coat and all) at Otakon, which I'm spending a LOT of time perfecting, so it should be one of my nicer costumes.

Ah the one he wears in the coach thing? O_O Wow!I'd love to get a pic of that costume! I plan on wearing the one in the desert scenes of that PV.

^^;; I haven't done much crossplay since I'm still pretty new to cosplay in general.

Past:
Squall(FF8)

Future:
Gackt(Mizerable PV)
Unknown(Kingdom Hearts)
Yue(CCS)
Hotohori(FY)

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-11-2003, 05:31 PM
Vialoi- I've always wanted to make the white jackets from Campus Detectives! Let me know when you've finished this costume, I'd love to see it completed!

^_^;;; Heh, I'm not doing Campus Detectives...But, I did do a White Muraki Kazutaka long jacket..Er, I don't have a picture of it up yet though.

Lol, I guess I'll post my list now for Otakon and Shoujocon

Otakon
Nephlite - Sailor Moon
Vialoi Ketsueke - St.Prince.
Tuxedo Muraki Kazutaka - Yami No Matsuei
Sora - .//Hack

Shojocon
Muraki Kazutaka - Yami No Matsuei
Sheishero - X 1999/ Tokyo Babylon

Maybe Costumes for eaither convention or BAAF.

Faust VII - Shamen King
Killer Laguna Loire - FF8 ( hehe, kinda...)

^_^;;;; I think I'm going to be a very busy person until Otakon and Shoujocon.

ryuichi fangirl
03-11-2003, 08:23 PM
Okita ~ R.Kenshin
Shuichi ~ Gravitation
Tohma ~ Gravitation
Ryuichi ~ Gravitation
Seiji ~ Y.Samurai Troopers
Yuki ~ Kaikan Phrase
Setsuna ~ Angel Sanctuary
Rosiel ~ Angel Sanctuary
Yuber ~ Suikoden
Yami Yugi ~ Yu gi oh!

hazelmisao
03-13-2003, 04:32 AM
i've crossplayed the ff:

hide - X-Japan
Michael - Angel Sanctuary
Shuichi - Gravitation

next stop:

miyavi - due le quartz
daisuke - DNAngel
hyde - laruku
toshiya or kyo - dir en grey
adam kadamon - angel sanctuary

Ravenous
03-14-2003, 10:31 AM
i cosplayed the ff:

ran fujimiya of Weiss Kreuz (manga version)
youji kudou (OVA version)
genjo sanzo of gensomaden saiyuki

Kira-Lucifer of Angel Sanctuary
Katan (OVA version)

Louis of Ann Rice 'Interview with the vampire' (its not an anime, i know)

my hopeful list:

lucifer (whole transformation)
kira sakuya (ova version)
katan (manga version)

cloud strife (FF 7 version)
leon (squall) of KH

muraki kazutaka (in all white) of YnM
Dante of DMC 2
Aoshi shinomori of Ruroni Kenshin
Raven of ZCC O_o (mecha included)

Sakura of L~arc
Gackt (in all white--Malice Mizer)

ehehehe....

Caryn
03-14-2003, 11:45 AM
I've changed/added to my planned crossplays:

chaos (Xenosaga)
Trance Kuja (FFIX)
Jr. (Xenosaga)
Dilandu (Escaflowne)

ducky_feet
03-14-2003, 03:41 PM
I haven't done much crossplay, but here's my list anyways:

Van (Escaflowne)
Gohan (DBZ)

I don't have any more crossplays planned, but that may change. ;)

digikoomi
03-15-2003, 11:36 PM
Kamui (x)
Subaru Sumeragi(X, Tokyo Babylon)
Yuki Eiri(gravitation)
Matt (digimon)
Subaru Shiroi (st. prince)
Yuki Sohma (Fruits basket)
Hikaru (hikaru no go)
Kakashi and Hayate (naruto)
Kyo (samuerai deeper Kyo)
Elk (.Hack)
Hisoka, Kijin (yami no Matsuei)
Asabura Yoh (shaman king)

michanchan
03-16-2003, 01:01 AM
Tomite - Fushigi Yuugi
Leon - Kingdom Hearts
Yun - Street Fighter 3
Squall - FF 8
Domon - G Gundam
Heero - Gundam Wing
Ken - Weiss Kreuz (x3)
Aya - Weiss Kreuz
Omi - Weiss Kreuz
Minoru - Chobits
Kamui - X
Michael - Angel Sanutary
Miki - Utena movie

Xx Lulu xX
03-16-2003, 09:40 AM
^-^ Ahahah....Ok Ok, i finally have some sort of list started
1.Lulu (FFX)
2.Yuffie's Swimsuit (FF7 Original Design)
3.Neoprincess Mars

Izam3
03-16-2003, 02:10 PM
Looks like can I contribute here for crossplay costume I'll be doing. They are as followed:

Maid-Zukin: Dance Dance Revolution 4th mix
Kakurine: Evil Zone
Amara Minakushi: De-Vadasy
Mitoto Kurumitsu: GXP

Hopefully I'll have a chance to do all of these costume this year.

Take care,

Izam3 ^^

Yggdrasil Pie
03-16-2003, 05:06 PM
Wah, I have lots... X_x

Muraki Kazutaka from Yami no Matsuei
Saicho from Flame of Recca
Raiha from Flame of Recca
Kyo from Dir en Grey
Ayame from Fruits Basket
Shuichi from Gravitation

Maybe more, I don't remember. ^_~

HuongStar
03-19-2003, 12:30 PM
In Progress:
Haku - Naruto

Planned:
Ayame or Hatsuharu - Fruits Basket

cube
03-19-2003, 04:40 PM
I did a Ranma-chan crossplay once. Yah not very original or difficult but I guess we all have to start somewhere.:D

as for the future I'm still undecided:?

Nikol
04-04-2003, 12:41 PM
::Past::
Shuichi Shindou - Gravitation
Ryouji Kaji - Evangelion

::Present (ie: this year to be done)::
Yoji Kudou (assassin)- Weiß Kreuz
Byakko (Human form) - Yami no Matsuei

::Futrue::
Omi Tsukiyono (OVA assassin) - Weiß Kreuz (For Otakon 2004)

merliwolf
04-13-2003, 09:32 PM
Hmm...pretty long list here ^^;;;
(still need a lot of improvement on myself though ;_; )

Past:
Tenchi Muyo - Tsunami
CCS - Sakura(Movie 2 costume)
CCS - Glow(Clow Card)
Angelic Layer - Ringo

Present:
Tokyo Mew Mew - Ichigo
Princess Nine - Nene(cheerleader)

Future:
Haibane Renmei - Midori
Kiddy Grade - Lumiere
Malice Mizer - Mana(hmm does that count?)

Possible:
Karekano - Arima
Princess Tutu - Mytho...or Kraehe...(yeesh what a difference)

and I'm up to a total of zero current male costumes...although I have my eye on 2 . ^^

*blink* you know there's not many guys in this topic...

daria_jack
04-14-2003, 12:40 PM
Marilyn Manson
Marilyn Manson
Marilyn Manson
Marilyn Manson
and more
Marilyn Manson

as for the future:
Marilyn Manson

Lyn
04-14-2003, 03:30 PM
Well, when I cosplay, I only crossplay. ^^; Some people find it odd that I refuse to cosplay as a female but thats the way I am. XP I wouldn't wear a female costume even if someone paid me to. Though I will cosplay feminine males like the Kamijo (a J-Rock singer) outfit I have to do this year.

Past:
Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
hide (J-Rock)
Kira (Angel Sanctuary)

Future:
Die (J-Rock)
Kamijo (J-Rock)
Lucifer (Angel Sanctuary)
Cain (Count Cain)

LLC
04-16-2003, 10:36 AM
Let me see I am looking at doing Dr. Lovelace from the Wild Wild West movie (think I found an old wheelchair that can be modified into something close).

Also, on a very tentative list is Clown from Spawn. I just love the lines the two characters in both movies had.

ShingoBunny
04-16-2003, 01:32 PM
Here's my list:
Xelloss Metallium -- The Slayers
Duo Maxwell -- Gundam Wing
Quatre Raberba Winner -- "
Trowa Barton -- "
Legato Bluesummers -- Trigun
Yagami Iori -- The King of Fighters
Kusanagi Kyo ('99 version) -- "
Sie Kensou ('97 version) -- "
Yabuki Shingo -- "
K'9999 -- "

Planned:
Kusanagi Saisyu -- The King of Fighters (^^;;;;; Yes...)
Tachibana Ukyou -- Samurai Shodown

Miroku
04-23-2003, 02:00 AM
*blink* you know there's not many guys in this topic...

Its easier for a girl to crossplay than for a guy. Its more sociably acceptable.

Nine
04-23-2003, 02:19 AM
Crossplay List:

Cosplayed:
Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon
Alice from DDR
Lulu from FFX
Princess Toadstool from Super Mario Bros. 2
BT from .hack//SIGN
Naga from Slayers
Officer Jenny from Pokemon

In Progress:
Gunner Yuna from FFX-2
Mistress 9 from Sailor Moon

Planned:
S&M Queen of Hearts from Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland
Sora from the Escaflowne Movie

Posibilities:
Sailor Pluto from Sera Myu
Kelly from Bust a Groove 2
Ivy from Soul Calibur
Ms. Deep from Read or Die

elfinder
04-23-2003, 12:28 PM
I haven't crossplayed a lot so far, but I plan to do more this year and the next.

Crossplayed:
Vegeta from DBZ
Sasame from Pretear
Yukifumi from Kaikan Phrase
Yuki from Fruits Basket

In Progress
Prince Yuki from Fruits Basket

Planned
Allen from Escaflowne
Yuki from Fruits Basket (summer uniform)
Yuki from Fruits Basket (chinese shirt)
Ayame from Fruits Basket (purple leopard jacket)

Possibilities
Toboe from Wolf's Rain
Shigure from Fruits Basket
Shuuin from FFX-2
Elios from Sailor Moon Supers
Lumiale from Angelique
Either Ryuichi, Shuichi or Yuki from Gravitation

Agrias
04-25-2003, 01:44 AM
I haven't crossplayed, or even cosplayed yet ^^;; But ACen is coming up!

Crossplays for ACen:

Blue Cheongsam(chinese dress) - Don't know if it would be a crossplay since I don't know of any characters from anything that wear one.. but I had one laying around the house and thought it would be fun to wear at the dance and with a friend ^_^; Anyone know of a character from anything that happens to wear one?

Emi(DDR 4th/5th Mix) ^_^;; Prolly doing the 4th one because it's easier... but I just need enough time and money to scrounge up the components for the costume.

Rose Bride- ^^;; Only if a certain someone lets me borrow their costume.. heh.

And yeah, that's it for now.. my dream crossplay would be Agrias, but that would take some work, hehe. *_*

EKYO
04-25-2003, 02:36 AM
Have Done:
Xelloss from Slayers
Ash Ketchum from Pokemon

Want to Do:
Kyo from Dir en Grey (I've randomly dressed up like him...)
Ryutaro from Plastic Tree
Izam from DDR (I forget what mix)

Karisu-sama
04-25-2003, 02:50 AM
Previous: K' from KOF

Perpetual favorite costume: Dilandau from Escaflowne (TV series) - I will be wearing this at every con for the forseeable future anyway ^^

Other Possibilities (a lot depends on what the heck I even have time for, since I always have to costume for 4 people):

Esca movie Dilandau
Lee Chaolan from Tekken
Aya from Weiß
Schuldig from Weiß
Vicious from Cowboy Bebop
Tasuki from FY
Sanosuke or Saitou from RK
Yuki from Gravitation
Sephiroth from FF7

jen_kat
04-25-2003, 02:52 AM
Haven't cosplayed/crossplayed yet... will so as AX03.

Planned:
Yami Yugi from Yu-gi-oh
Antisora from Kingdom Hearts (I don't really think that Antisora is male, but since it's made in the image of Sora, who is male...)

Casey Catt
04-25-2003, 01:52 PM
Have done:
Gackt (Vanilla live)
Trowa and Heero from GW
Kurama from YYH
Prince from Gokudo
Subaru from TB
Kaoru from DeG

In progress:
Ayame and Kyo from Furuba
Ryuuki from Wish
Hisoka from YnM

Planned:
Kouryuu from Wish
Shuuichi or Yuki from Gravitation
Van from Escaflowne

Possible:
Setsuna, Michael, or Uriel from AS

Baka Neko
04-25-2003, 02:40 PM
This'll be my first year cosplaying and I'll be crossplaying yay! Here's what I have and what I planned for the future...

Ayame Sohma from Fruits Basket
Eiji Kikumaru from Prince of Tennis

Planned:
Ayame - Furuba (Blue Outfit)
Ayame - Furuba (Black Outfit from Vol. 8)
Ayame - Furuba (Purple Outfit Cover of Vol. 9)
Ayame - Furuba (High School Uniform)
Ayame - Furuba (2nd Red Outfit w/white trim)
Kyo - Furuba (School Uniform)
Takuto - Full Moon wo Sagshite
Koryuu - Wish
Daisuke - D N Angel
Dark - D N Angel
Van - Escaflowne
Shuichi - Gravitation
Haru - RAVE
Eiji Kikumaru - POT (Casual Clothes)
Watari - Yami No Matsuei
Ken - Weiss Kreuz
Ken - Weiss Kreuz Gluhen
Alex - Ayashi No Ceres
Many more.....

yasafusa
04-27-2003, 11:39 PM
I'm putting together a Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats for the SanDiego Comicon... This is my first crossplay...

Cosplay: Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.

Not much of a list YET

merliwolf
04-28-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Miroku
Its easier for a girl to crossplay than for a guy. Its more sociably acceptable.

Very true, I guess if you take a step back...and you're not someone who does it outside of cons themselves...it goes take some guts for a guy to do it :) For myself at least, once the first step was taken...it was just all logical progression from there and it doesn't feel so weird anymore...
course maybe that's just cuz I have some damn cool friends around who seem to have more fun with it than anything else ^_-.

yasafusa
04-28-2003, 01:52 AM
Oh yeah, moral support from friends is definitely a plus; though of this I have very little... (Since I moved to the mid-west)

Luckily my Dad is still in SanDiego

Farfarello
04-30-2003, 04:59 PM
Hmm geeze, all I ever do is crossplay

Farfarello (Weiss Kreuz)
Duo Maxwell/Shinigami (Gundam Wing)
Mokuba Kaiba (YuGiOh)
Sakuya Kira (Angel Sanctuary)
Mr Smith (Matrix) Heh yeah... AX board members... I love being one

Gatack
05-01-2003, 03:36 AM
Hiya all..........I'm New here!

Anways crossplay I've done:

Watari(Yami no Matsuei)
Takuya(Digimon Frontier)

I Have yet to wear:

Mr. K(Gravitation)

In Progress:

Leon(Kingdom Hearts)
Kadusuki(Get Backers)
Hikaru(Hikaru No Go)
Kanata(Sequence)

vyrax778
05-05-2003, 02:29 AM
Chise (saikano),Mirrele (noir), Shampoo(ranma), and A Kogal
all at Anime Expo 2k3

Ihrie
05-08-2003, 05:55 PM
The firxst crossplay I plan on doing is Dark Gunner Yuna, because the costume is SOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome, and it's not so showy....of....the parts I don't have ^_^;;

Scortia
05-09-2003, 02:04 PM
After making only 2 female costumes, I'm pretty sure mine will ALL be crossplays now. I've made:
Konzen (Saiyuki Gaiden)
Roushi (Houshin Engi)
Hatsuharu (Fruits Basket)

And have plans to make:
Akio (both movie and tv versions... ugh, long lavender wig with long bangs... I'll never find it ^^;;)
Yu~ki (Malice Mizer - Shiroi and Au Revoir costumes)
Remus Lupin (Potter!... time to scare the locals)
and perhaps Malik of Yu-Gi-Oh! just because he's cool and the outfit is simple and sexy. :P

Michi
05-09-2003, 04:34 PM
I think I posted in here already... but my crossplay list has changed drastically. This is because for some reason I keep picking female costumes. It's scaring me, really it is. ^^;

- Alfred Schroedinger (Wild ARMs 3)
- T.M.Revolution (Hot Limit)

*blinkblink* Is that really it?! Oh my dear! That won't do at all! *goes off to plan more boys*

ayasuru
05-14-2003, 10:48 PM
hmm...I still have to do Auron...bebus...frack...Hmm at least I have my shoes and sword....nnnn

PZB
05-15-2003, 01:56 AM
Well, since it's technically my first cosplay, how appropreate for me that it would be a crossplay. :) Anway, thus far my list is short, but I'm almost done with my InuYasha costume and I've recently gotten the idea planted into my head to do a fem Spike. :) We'll have to see how my other planned costumes go first...

Akutenshi
05-16-2003, 04:28 PM
Heh....all of my costumes but one have been crossplay.

Myotismon - Digimon
Ageha - Legend of Basara
Elk - Arc the Lad
Ky Schweiter - digi charat
Son Goku - Saiyuki
Daisuke - DNAngel

Planned:
Crawford - Weiss Kreuz
Mr. Kei - Gravitation
Mitsukake - Fushigi Yuugi

and i was going to be strongarmed into being meroko's brother from full moon wo sagashite, but that fell through...o.o i've been a lot of guys

Schu
05-19-2003, 12:40 AM
Schuldig - Weiss Kreuz
Inu Yasha - IY
Uriel - Angel Sanctuary
Link- Zelda
Isabella - Paradise Kiss
Zima - Chobits
Youzen - Houshin Engi
Nuriko - Fushigi Yuugi

and I'm working on Irvine Kinneas right now. I like leather ^__^

Although, to me, dressing like a woman in skirts in stuff feels alot more weird =/

die-sama
05-19-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by psythe
Chloe from Noir, will be wearing it for the first time at Katsucon 03.

:D

WAH @_@ Psy when did u crossplay at katsu?? DID I MISS IT?? @______________@ nuuuuuuuuu ;_; do u have pics of it? :P

anyways ummmmmmm my crossplay list (wait did i reply to this thread before?)

everyone i've ever cosplayed has been male..i need a female character to cos -_-;;;

lesse...
i do mostly Jrockers...
Jrock: Otakon 2001, kyo, miyabi
Ohayocon 2002 Kengo, Miyabi, hide
Otakon 2002 Yura, Kyo
Ohayocon 2003 Mika, Tetei
Katsucon 2003 Toshiya, Kyo, Kyo, Adam Kadamon
Akon XD (Secret for now) >> 3 different guys >_>;;;
Ohayocon 04 2 different guys @_@

DAMN IT X::::::::X;;;;;; i need a girl to cos >_>:;;

die-sama
05-19-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Scortia
After making only 2 female costumes, I'm pretty sure mine will ALL be crossplays now. I've made:
Konzen (Saiyuki Gaiden)
Roushi (Houshin Engi)

And have plans to make:
Akio (both movie and tv versions... ugh, long lavender wig with long bangs... I'll never find it ^^;;)
Yu~ki (Malice Mizer - Shiroi and Au Revoir costumes)
Remus Lupin (Potter!... time to scare the locals)
and perhaps Malik of Yu-Gi-Oh! just because he's cool and the outfit is simple and sexy. :P

whcih one is Malik of Yu Gi Oh? Is that the guy that sounds like they're saying "merrick"? O,O? I wants to cos him someday XD i like the eyes a lot :P <fufufufufu>
or the dark magician XD

ShingoBunny
05-19-2003, 09:15 PM
LOL, I'm adding Hanagata to my list... XD I love him~ <3. I have Shingo done, and I'm so happy! Have to start on my Otakon/Nekocon costume soon....

Kendo_Bunny
05-19-2003, 09:25 PM
Scortia, you may be able to the lavander wig at wowwigs.com or a Master's Tuxedo... that's where I got my Cesia wig (I dyed the bangs pink though)

Added to my crossplay list is Dark Schneider (Bastard!!) I don't know which costume yet, although I toyed with the idea of wearing flesh-colored bodysuit, with shadows drawn all over it, as Dark is the possessor of a strategic shadow machine. (Don't believe me? Watch episode 2, he rips all his clothes off, jumps into a fire, facing the source of the fire, yet he still has strategic shadows. We think he hides it in his hair.)
Also added are Katsuhiko Jinnai, school uniform (I don't think I could make the Bugrom armor)
Lutz (Arc the Lad 3) so cute, although I'm betting no one will have any idea who I'm supposed to be.
And finally, Millions Knives, child and adult (without the ridiculuos shoulderpads)

ShingoBunny
05-20-2003, 12:38 PM
Kendo_Bunny: Knives! Whoo! n_n Thinking about that makes me want to complete Legato even more... lol

Daala
05-28-2003, 07:27 AM
Well if all works out I will be doing my first crossplay as Mitsurugi @ Otakon this year ^_^**

Kas
05-29-2003, 02:50 PM
Hmm.. I dunno if I posted in here.. My crossplay list goes:

Beelzemon - Digimon (Nekocon 02 and Katsucon 03)
Youji - Weiss Kruez (Nekocon 02)
Black Magician of Chaos - Yu-gi-oh (Animazement 03)
Malik Ishtar- Yu-gi-oh (Anime Boston 03 and Animazement 03)
Various EGA outfits

Planned for this year:

Hatsuhara Sohma - Fruits Basket
Jrock outfit <-- can't decide which one
More EGA outfits
Probably some other anime characters.. if I have time.. -_-

Scortia
06-04-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by die-chan
whcih one is Malik of Yu Gi Oh? Is that the guy that sounds like they're saying "merrick"? O,O? I wants to cos him someday XD i like the eyes a lot :P <fufufufufu>
or the dark magician XD

Lol, I thought they were saying "merrick" at first too... I was like "didn't know an Anne Rice character was in Yu Gi Oh." ^^;; Yeah... I wanna make his cute lil' dueling outfit with the white hoodie... heck, I could buy almost everything I'd need. ^^;;

Kaede
06-04-2003, 03:40 PM
I think I posted here a while ago too...
finished: Mana (Merveilles, Gardenia), Raziel (Angel Sanctuary), Dirk (Battle of the Planets), Setsuna
working: Toshiya, Spike, Kyo (Macabre *finally!*)
The only girl character that I'll ever cosplay is Miwako and I usually just wear her type of clothes everyday..no biggie ^^

Rei2Rei
06-07-2003, 10:11 AM
Here's my list so far... ;)

I'm working on these:
Dilandau (Escaflowne)
Haku (Spirited Away)

I don't have any planned now..but I might later!

Michi
06-08-2003, 05:52 AM
I'm planning so few males now. T_T

Crossplay:

- T.M.Revolution (Hot Limit)
- Kusanagi Kyo (The King of Fighters '99)

..*blank stare* Aww man I think that's really it. ^^; I hope I can come up with more..

Kei Hoshiakari
06-08-2003, 10:49 PM
My future crossplays are:
Auron
Goofy (I love KH!)
Tidus?

Romann
06-11-2003, 01:31 AM
I just recently started on my Sanosuke (Ruroni Kenshin) costume...and I've recently had the urge to make a Folken (Escaflowne movie) costume.

Cait
06-12-2003, 08:55 PM
- Trowa, OZ Uniform (Gundam Wing)
- Kaworu, School Uniform w/ Violin (Evangelion)

How strange, but I'm making the Trowa costume because I have the hair for it. Kaworu will be part of a duo crossplay. I have a Shinji who's going to street perform on her cello with me.

Nikol
06-12-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Cait
- Trowa, OZ Uniform (Gundam Wing)

I've actually wanted to this for a while, but could never figure how to do that hair.

Cait
06-12-2003, 09:24 PM
I've actually wanted to this for a while, but could never figure how to do that hair.

The key is not to go too far. You don't need to have it stick out a foot from your head for it to look decent. I have short hair that has semi-drastic layers. If I part it in the center.. it has a very "Yuna" effect.. if I part it on the side, I get what looks like Noin's hair in the front. If I pull back (in a small, unnoticable from the front pony tail or bun) the little of my hair that isn't involved in my new set of "bangs", from the front and side I have the Trowa look. Since my hair isn't normally parted that way, it already has a whole bunch of extra volume and with a little hair spray it stays pretty well. I was playing one day and what turned out didn't look that bad. It sure beats a wig, that's for sure... not that I have any idea on how else it could be done. ^_^'

Now if only I could get over that short and female hurdle I'd be all set!

Cait
06-12-2003, 10:10 PM
That description was pretty bad... and this picture's not much better. Oh, the joys of a webcam.

Nikol
06-12-2003, 10:14 PM
I see.... Thanks! Maybe I will try to do that for next year. I don't really have the budget or time at the con to add another costume this year

RHIshida
06-13-2003, 09:04 AM
This year at AZ was my first cosplay, and my first crossplay too. I went as Akane from Ranma ½. My cosplay plans for the future are:

Kuroki Kaze (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
Yusuke Urameshi (Yuyu Hakusho)
Both Boy and Girl Futaba Shimeru (Futaba-kun Change)

and hopefully,
Celes Chere (Final Fantasy 6)

Attached is a picture of me as Akane. As you can see, I need to drop a couple o pounds before I can be a good Celes, so that's why the hopefully, and yes I did that pose on purpose :D I'm so glad RisingSun got a better picture of me. The one on fansview didn't look too well ^_^; Oh and about the makeup, some insane girl I know attacked me. I think it sorta ruined the Akane look a bit. Thank god there were no Tatewaki Kunos at AZ XD

odango-mango
06-18-2003, 06:19 PM
I'm hoping my first convention crossplay will be Seto Kaiba from Yugioh ^_^ Still have to finish working on the costume though.

sailor-moon
06-18-2003, 06:42 PM
already done and worn: inu yasha

done but never worn: nuriko, male yaten, helios

future: shuuichi

Kaname
06-18-2003, 08:24 PM
My first con (AX) and my first two cosplay costumes:

Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto
Eiji Kikumaru from Prince of Tennis

I'm afraid to bind....^^;

Kawaii Yuna
06-19-2003, 01:22 PM
I have a Trunks (from DBZ and GT) costume in mind! ^_^

Nine
06-19-2003, 07:15 PM
I don't know if I posted this, but I'm adding Felicia from darkstalkers to my "cross"play list. ^^;

zor
06-20-2003, 10:58 AM
I want to try and do San from Mononoke, Card Captor Sakura's red fluffed dress and/or her white angel one

http://www.raalynthslair.com/ccsB.jpg (that's a wp I made from that costume pic)...

And I have always thought the girl from Air would be cute too... such a simple cute dress.

vyrax778
06-20-2003, 04:54 PM
one of these days i will crossplay Chessa from wolfs rain.

Karisu-sama
06-21-2003, 12:44 AM
Hey, we're at Fanime! I saw LOTS of guys crossplaying today, including an Utena and an Ed (Cowboy Bebop)! ^^

Scortia
06-21-2003, 02:49 AM
Fanime... *sigh* That looked like the most promising convention guest-wise... Furuba people, GAINAX people... *sob*

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-24-2003, 01:34 AM
I'm gonna do Yoh from Shaman King! He's proabably the only crossplay i'll ever do. I just have a bunch of ways to turn males into female costumes for my enjoyment! lol! But, i didn't wanna do that with Yoh! I love him too much!

Chun Li
06-24-2003, 07:57 PM
Chun li, Anthy(rose bride) and mana(wait, dose that count?)

yasafusa
06-24-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Karisu-sama
Hey, we're at Fanime! I saw LOTS of guys crossplaying today, including an Utena and an Ed (Cowboy Bebop)! ^^

Utena: WoW that's brave...
Ed: If ya got the build; that's a great crossplay! (slight problem hiding the "jewels" in black bike shorts tho... :P

Goth Kitty 22
06-28-2003, 03:02 AM
Chun Li seems to have big legs. Through convoluted logic, this may work towards your advantage.

(Contemplates if it would look out of the ordinary if I did that)

Sempai
06-30-2003, 03:06 AM
Done:
Shinji(Evangelion)
Haku(Spirited Away)

working on:
Shuichi(Gravitation)
Yuki(Fruits Basket)
Hatsuharu(Fruits Basket)

Planned:
Xelloss(Slayers Next-try)
Yuya(Duel Jewel)
Gackt
Adam Kadmon (Angel Sanctuary)
Rosiel(Angel Sanctuary)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-05-2003, 03:19 AM
Since the last time i posted....i've gotten EMORSED (is that a word?) in the world of crossplay! I'm still doing Yoh, but add these to it.

Joey Wheeler (Yu-Gi-Oh, Battle City Arc)
Tai 02(Digimon)
Dark Magician (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Don't plan on seeing pics of the DM anytime soon! lol. That's a WAYYY in the future costume!

darienicole
07-06-2003, 11:48 PM
I'm going to do Subaru (Tokyo Babylon) at BAAF. It's my first time crossplaying. ^_^ My first time cosplaying too, for that matter.

Meta
08-01-2003, 01:05 PM
i have a lot, im starting to enjoy crossplay more than cosplay.

Basiclly any type of Mana costume (if you consider it crossplay)
Lulu (FFX)
Lucifer (if you consider it crossplay)

Among others.

Hibiki-chan
08-01-2003, 05:18 PM
In progress:
Satsuki Yatouji - X TV version (debuts Ani-Magic 03)
Kamatari Honjo - Rurouni Kenshin Legend of Kyoto (debuts AnimeExpo 2004)

In planning:
Kamatari Honjo - Rurouni Kenshin Legend of Kyoto Original Design
Mana - Malice Mizer

Muteki
08-01-2003, 08:25 PM
I am planning my first crossplay for Ani-Magic 2003. It's the White Mage Yuna from FF X-2. Plus joining the Battle Royale group.. Should be fun.

John
Publicity Cooridinator
Ani-Magic 2003

PsychoShinji
08-02-2003, 12:30 PM
Past Crossplay:
(Anime)
Shinji plugsuit, Shinji in Asuka's plugsuit, Akito Tenkawa, Ash Ketchum, Naota Nandaba
(movies)
Marty McFly, Michael J. Fox (for Hollywood day), Milo Thatch

Future Crossplay:
(Anime)
Pazu, Sasshi Imamiya, Yukito Tsukishiro, Shaoran Li, Ranma Saotome (male), Jim Hawking, Akito Tenkawa from the Prince of Darkness Movie

TsukiGuujin
08-02-2003, 12:51 PM
I've gotta update my crossplay list.
Of course, every costume I have planned other than Sailor Moon, for the next couple years, is a boy costume. XD

Done:
Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing
Rosiel, Angel Sanctuary
Malik Ishtar, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Planned:
Endless Waltz version Duo
Hawks Eye, Sailor Moon SuperS
Ryou Bakura, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Kaiba Mokuba, Yu-Gi-Oh! (if I go to AN next year, anyway)
Cyberland Mana, Malice Mizer
Count D, Petshop of Horrors

There are prolly more.
My god I'm so busy.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Sephiroth-chan
08-06-2003, 09:30 AM
Ooooh kay, time to add my Two cents here.

Sephiroth-FF7
Alucard-Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Zoisite-Sailor Moon....well, I guess it one of those coin flippers, here
Garth Algar-Waynes World....Party On! Wish I had pics of this taken.
Poisoneyes- Drow Character played at Texas Rennaissance Festival
Kimahri Ronso-FFX...still in the works, but coming along durn nice

I have to add Integral here....-_-. I'm sorry, but when I first got the series in japanese, I could have sworn it was the man, and I STILL believe she is. Er He is. RedRose Vertigo was not in the Manga, and I think they showed a standin. *laughs and winks*

Crossplaying is great fun...especially when people mistake your gender. i had that happen on All my costumes insofar. Yes..that includes Integral....-_-'.

Sephiroth-chan
08-06-2003, 09:41 AM
Oh...forgot one More. Bikki from Fake! Even still have the Fake hat! *hugs it adoringly*

TsukiGuujin
08-06-2003, 04:58 PM
>>Crossplaying is great fun...especially when people mistake your gender.

I agree with you.
On an every-day basis, I've had people NOT know if they're looking at a boy or a girl. I can be either at any given time, I guess. ^^;

~~Tsuki~~

gmontem
08-10-2003, 01:38 AM
Kaolla Su in her school uniform for AX04. I can't sew so I'm going to rely on a friend to help me out.

Karisu-sama
08-10-2003, 04:52 AM
I'll believe it when I actually SEE you crossplay, Gmommy! ^___^

Karisu-sama
08-10-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Sephiroth-chan
Oh...forgot one More. Bikki from Fake! Even still have the Fake hat! *hugs it adoringly*

IS Bikki / Vikki a guy, though? I seem to recall there was a scene in which it was practically made clear that he/she was actually a very masculine-dressing/behaving girl (as opposed to the other one that wore dresses.)

TsukiGuujin
08-10-2003, 09:20 PM
>>IS Bikki / Vikki a guy, though? I seem to recall there was a scene in which it was practically made clear that he/she was actually a very masculine-dressing/behaving girl (as opposed to the other one that wore dresses.)

I know what scene you're talking about, but throughout FAKE they refer to Bikk/Vikki as "HE."

I was confused, too, but when I watched it again, I noticed that.
So, yeah. ^^

~~Tsuki~~

Pendrell
08-10-2003, 09:43 PM
Afraid I have to tack on two more prospective costumes to my list... I've a touch of the GetBackers madness. e.e Thusly Ginji and Ban are on the menu for the intermediate future. ^^

Sephiroth-chan
08-10-2003, 09:56 PM
i think Bikki is a guy...or at least that's how the manga portrays him. -_- Now, Bikki might be so good a crossdresser that he/she fools everyone into thinking it's a guy...but only time will tell, ne?

Scortia
08-10-2003, 09:58 PM
Bikki hits on Cal enough for me to think he's definitely a guy. (not that that says much to uncover a gender in anime :P ) He's like a chibi-Dee, really. ^^;; In the manga they show him at high school age and he is definitely male. I think the fact that he looks and acts like Kurai of Angel Sanctuary (sans the ponytail) may cause some confusion.

Sephiroth-chan
08-10-2003, 10:11 PM
*follows that same thought* Maybe Bikki is integral Hellsing in the wilder youth years? *smirks*

Scortia
08-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Integra: Wow, I had a hell of a tan back then. :P

Sephiroth-chan
08-11-2003, 12:22 AM
LOL...she has a hell of a tan now. The anime washed her out, lol. Her half indian heritage gave her darker skin in the Manga

Scortia
08-11-2003, 09:32 AM
Oh yeah, I did forget about the manga... in the anime she's pretty darn pale though. ^^ Who knew that someone of her status used to be a scoudrel who stole and blackmailed on the streets of New York? ;P

ai no kanmi
08-15-2003, 03:09 PM
p_q haven't crossplayed yet, but I'm starting on a Key costume (Excel Saga) and I have plans for a few others
Sefirosu-sama (FF7) :heart:
Vash (trigun)
(maybe) Kuja (FF9)

That's all thus far, considering how many of my own gender I wanna do also...

Nekobun
08-16-2003, 09:11 PM
I figure I'd like to crossplay at least once, so the only one on my list right now is Piroko (Megatokyo, a la "capture the b34r" and "ph34r the cute ones"). Chibi Killstick!

And as, uh... "revolutionary" a male Seras variant might be in the back of my head, I don't think I could subject anyone to that, shaved legs or not. ^_^;;

LiL QoH
08-18-2003, 09:37 PM
I wanna do jack sparrow.. :B

Andrea
08-19-2003, 01:07 PM
Man, almost all my cosplay attempts have been crossplay.

Vincent Valentine, FF7 (first cosplay ever)
Viktor, Suikoden
Gremio, Suikoden
Midou Ban, Get Backers
Emishi Haruki, Get Backers

Since I really like those last two, I'm considering making alternate outfits from the manga and from particular scenes... I only have one definite other crossplay I want to do in the future (only three total future cosplays at this point really), which is sort of a secret project - but under all the armor involved, only the fact I'm 5'2" would allow people to suspect what gender I really am anyway. ;)

DayDreamerNessa
08-19-2003, 03:19 PM
My crossplay list isn't big, since I just started cosplaying this year, but neways Sanosuke from RK...As for future plans im working on Vash right now, and im thinking of doing Spike maybe ^.^

ACXchan
08-19-2003, 04:24 PM
My first crossplay was Spike Spiegel some odd years ago but at the time Cowboy Bebop hadn't made it to the US yet so no one recognized me T__T! Anyway here's my past list.

Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop
Schuldig from Weiss Kreuz (and many variations of him @D@)
Ma-kun from Gravitation
Terazuma from Yami no Matsuei
Axl from Guilty Gear
Pip from Hellsing
Kaze from Final Fantasy Unlimited

And planned:

Ryo from FAKE
Mr. Officer version of Terazuma
Captain Alex from Last Exile
variation of Pip from Hellsing
variation of Iruka from Naruto

I think that's it... yeah XD

hachikin
08-19-2003, 08:55 PM
my first crossplay will be @ shoujocon this weekend, as takuto from full moon wo sagashite. whee!

Link Arroway
08-20-2003, 11:55 AM
I've done Rei Ayanami from Evangelion, plan to do another version of Rei, Misato from Evangelion as well, Ed from Cowboy Bebop, and Yuki from King of Fighters Kyo

Decibella
08-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Though you could technically argue that it is not crossplay, since i am a boy...

Mana....Malice Mizer
Isabella....Paradise Kiss

BishiJZ
08-23-2003, 01:08 PM
Omi from Weiss Kreuz
Zidane from FF9
Shuichi from Gravitation.

This next year I plan to go as D from PSoH =P

dmdflarekojima
08-23-2003, 05:01 PM
Naru, Motoko, Suu from Love Hina... it's going to be for a music skit/performance.

Kitzune
08-23-2003, 05:42 PM
Hee hee I am doing Marionette Owl and sloid snake(female versions)... Solid Snake with boobs....in a skirt...thought i would take a wack at it! ^_^

~kitzune

RHIshida
08-23-2003, 09:16 PM
I've updated my list. ^-^ I plan on crossplaying as Xiao Qiao, (The girl on my avatar,) Celes Chere, Asuka Langley, Futaba-chan Shimeru (I'm doing a Futaba-kun costume too,) and maybe if I get enough time, Agrias Oaks.

Selphie_fairy
08-24-2003, 09:05 PM
hmm trowa barton from gundam wing and omi tsukiyono from weiß kreuz ^_^

Kaede
08-24-2003, 09:25 PM
My next bunch of costumes for Anime Boston and next years Otakon are
-Yukito from Raphael
-Die from Dir en Grey
-Kyo from Deg
-Nao from Kagrra
-Fuan from Under the Glass Moon
And I'm doing bunches of commission for other crossplayers. Spread the melty love

Cherry
08-25-2003, 01:20 AM
I would attempt doing my list. . . but. Ehm.. I think I'd take up an entire page and then make the admins mad. I've done a whooole lot of cross-play. It's mainly what I do.

Though I do have a few girls planned for next year @ Oni-Con in Houston. ( http://www.oni-con.com/ ! )

Hehee. Anyone really interested in seeing mah' crossplay can see my webbie.

Catboi Blues
08-29-2003, 01:03 AM
Here's a list of some of the crossplay that I've done.
Chocolat (Animal Magnitism)
Mint (Animal Magnetism)
Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon)
Rei Ayanami [school uniform] (Eva)
Kagome (Inu Yasha)
Utena [duelist] (Utena movie)
Anthy Himamiya [rose bride version] (Utena movie)
B.B. Hood (Dark Stalkers)
Ayeka (Tenchi Muyo)
Vice (KoF)

There are a few others, but its late and I could hardly remember that many. As for upcoming outfits, here's a few.

Zaki (Project Justice)
Chun-li (Street Fighter II)
Ms. Deep (ROD)
Nana (Animal Magnetism)
Rabi en Rose (Di Gi Charat)
Lady Oscar (Rose of Versailles)
Meruko (Fullmoon wo Sagashite)
Hanabi (Sakura Taisen III)

There are a few more, but its too late at night to remember.

vash_humanoid
08-31-2003, 02:29 AM
cospaly:

vash the stampede
sora
inu-yasha

crossplay:

hitome kanzake
chi

not a lot but there ya have it ^_^

Karasu
09-03-2003, 05:46 PM
Crossplay in the works:
Eclipse (Demon Diary)
Fuan (Under the Glass Moon)
Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matsuei) - a better one
Klaha (Malice Mizer) - different outfit
Eiri Yuki or Mr. Kei (Gravitation)

Cosplay in the works:
Sailor Lead Crow (Sailor Stars)
Rekki (Haibane Renmei)

*ponders* That's just a short version. I have more, but I can't think of them right now. -.-' Ooops.

Scortia
09-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Cherry: Your Kozi cosplay kicked arse! ^o^ I'm planning two Yu~ki costumes coming up, if you ever plan more Mizer costumes. ^.^

I'm sure I replied to this a century ago, but my planned crossplays are:
Remus Lupin of Harry Potter
Au Revoir Yu~ki of Malice Mizer
Shiroi Yu~ki of MM
Ryuichi of Gravitation (not enough girls do him well enough *grumble*... my Kuma kicks all butt too! :)
Ohtori Akio of Utena
Ohtori Akio of the Utena Movie
Ghetto Escapee Saionji of Utena
Zaphkiel of Angel Sanctuary
Sumeragi Subaru of Tokyo Babylon
Ghetto'd Lestat from the Yu~ki costume
Seta Soujirou of Rurouni Kenshin
Goku of Saiyuki (sporty manga artbook outfit)

hahaha,... and I have some female cosplays to make as well.. .and I do plan to make all of these... ^^;;;;

Igniz
09-04-2003, 04:19 AM
crossplay done :
-Xelloss Metallium (Slayers)
-Monkey D.Luffy (One Piece)
-Yôzen (Hoshin engi)
-Kuroro Lucifer (Hunter X Hunter)
-Elta (Magician Lord)
-Igniz (The King Of Fighters 2k1)

Planned :
-Krizalid (The king Of Fighters)
-Dark Magician , evil version (Yugioh)

Cherry
09-08-2003, 04:25 AM
Cherry: Your Kozi cosplay kicked arse! ^o^ I'm planning two Yu~ki costumes coming up, if you ever plan more Mizer costumes. ^.^

Thank you so much for the compliment. Feel free to get in contact with me! My aim is simply "malice mizer". :)

Hitori
09-09-2003, 03:29 PM
My immediate crossplay list^_^
Koryuu of WISH (Though, being a demon, he may technically be androgynous...?)
Taiki of Sailor Moon (I saw someone else do 'im and thought mi too!)
Eagle Vision of Magic Knight Rayearth
Kami of Malice Mizer (I'm starting with Voyage)
Various EGA style outfits to match Pink Bunnie's EGL outfits

Lyn
09-09-2003, 05:16 PM
Been quite a while since I last posted on here and I don't even know if I can find that post....so I'll just put an update on my crossplay list since it's changed a bit. ^^;

Completed:
Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
Punk version of Cloud (just for fun)
hide - Pink Spider (X-Japan/Spread Beaver)
Sakuya Kira (Angel Sanctuary)
Die - FILTH (Dir en grey)
Kamijo - Fiancailles (Lareine)

Planned:
Lucifer (Angel Sanctuary)
Kaine (Kaine)
Cain (Count Cain)
Noin (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
Shaisuke (Baiser)
Rosiel - vol. 19 chapter illustration (Angel Sanctuary)

tinechan
09-14-2003, 06:07 PM
For the coming AX04, I have only two so far.. but I may add onto it.
+ Itachi Uchiha ( Naruto )
+ Yahiko Myoujin ( Rurouni Kenshin/ Samurai X )

>>; Hm.

Kei Hoshiakari
09-14-2003, 07:51 PM
I'm planning on crossplaying Zell, Legolas, and Tidus. There will prolly be more. ^.^

flowers_of_evil
09-14-2003, 11:08 PM
ok this prolly technically doesnt count but i always end up doing double cross play i.e. mana...but as far as real crossplay im gonna do halloween town sora

MadEddy
09-15-2003, 07:01 AM
woah. a _lot_ of Gravitation crossplayers. I feel so orginal. heh.

Sephiroth-chan
09-20-2003, 08:55 AM
Crossplay in the works:

Fuan (Under the Glass Moon)

I'm working on my plans for doing Efreete in a year or two. It's insainly hard to find a color pic of him, though. Glad to see another UGM fan!

Leon
09-20-2003, 12:41 PM
So far, the only crossplay I've considered is Sailorpluto....if I ever slim down enough.

Elysion Gear
09-20-2003, 02:10 PM
Crossplay?
I've crossplayed as:
Duo (Gundam Wing)
Vincent Valentine (FFVII)

....My Next crossplay project is Kamui (X/1999) W/ Holy Sword and (maybe) Angel Wings.

I *might* Crossplay as:
Sephiroth (FFVII)
Zagato (MKR)
Sheik (LoZ.....Since I do have plans to make a Princess Zelda costume, I might as well cosplay her Aler-ego too. ^_^; )

Catpaw
09-21-2003, 12:22 AM
Me??? TONS! Not gonna list... It would take to long... Upcoming, y not?

Elder/Noble Vampire from Valkyrie Profile
Fiori from Salior Moon R
Victor from Chaos Legion
Sasuke from Naruto

DigitalCactus
09-21-2003, 04:37 AM
heh mine is more like cosplaying as a character that is crossplaying. (does that make any sence?) I want to do a Miss X costume from Gals Fighters on NeoGeo. Miss X is actualy Iori Yagami disguised as a woman in order to compete in the Queen of Fighters tournament..... XD

DaphHime
09-24-2003, 01:10 AM
I have two maybe three crossplays in mind.

-Ilpalazzo (Excel Saga)
-Kagato (Tenchi Muyo OVA)
-Watari (Yami no Matusei) That is I actually need to see the anime frist, but it looks like something I can pull off.

Cait
09-25-2003, 01:25 AM
Kei Kusanagi - Onegai Teacher... all outfits. Working on it, gonna be a long project, too. I'm going for the uniform from Onegai Twins and Teacher, the casual outfits, the two sets of pijamas, and even the swim suit. Sometimes its good to be a pale, sickly midget with no chest.

Kaworu Nagisa - Death and Rebirth.. two words: Violin, baby!

Link Arroway
09-25-2003, 11:10 AM
Kaoru :DDDDDD I am thinking about doing him sometime, not a crossplay tho, Link I plan to do someday too, not a crossplay either, or is it O_o; I could make it one XD
hmm. I've done Rei Ayanami and I plan to do a special secret version of it too :D and Misato, Ed of Cowboy Bebop, and May of Hand Maid May :o ..

Richii
09-25-2003, 01:37 PM
Uh, I've only Crossplayed twice.
Ansem from Kingdom Hearts.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=81092&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
annnnd..
Akito from Fruits Basket.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=51270&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

I'm sure I'll do it agin sometime.
I would like to do a Sephiroth and I've always had an ache to do some kind of Shiji outfit...maybe I can use my Auska and just be him from that epi. (thats kinda cheeting, huh?) lol

Aiji Sasayaki
09-25-2003, 03:25 PM
I'm going to crossplay the nurse-guy in my avatar (he's actually a j-rock star in my story ^_^) and also I want to crossplay Miyavi/Miyabi from Due Le Quantz or, well..Miyavi ^_^

Mekairinek
10-01-2003, 01:31 AM
I will be crossplaying as Dr. Stewart from 'F-Zero GX' for Otakon next year. If that goes over well, I am seriously considering crossplaying as Zoda or John Tanaka from the same game as well. :thumbsup:
Though if I'm feeling bold enough, I'll probably do one of the male characters from 'Final Fantasy X-2'. Not sure which one though, heh. ^^;

Later!

asmodeus
10-01-2003, 03:16 PM
planning on doing a lina crossplay in the far future

Ghetto Robo
10-01-2003, 05:51 PM
A group of friends is going to crossplay the girls from Love Hina. I'm dressing up as Kitsune, this will be my first crossplay...for a con at least. hehe

RoxyDirKaoru
10-08-2003, 02:21 PM
I have made the Mana Iluminati and Shiroi, and Gackt's "Papa Lapped A Pap Lopped" so that's my crossplays. The reason I don't have any pictures on this site is that my scanner is broken: Boo hoo, I want it fixed. But anyway...

PrideGozB4AFall
10-08-2003, 10:01 PM
Past:

Mamoru/Tuxedo Kamen (Sailor Moon)
Trunks (DBZ)

Future:

Demando (Sailor Moon)
Hotohori (FY)
Nakago (FY)
Shinji (Evangelion...not sure about this. My friends think I should go as Shinji just because I can do the scream. "I should just go up there and scream?" "Yup!")
Kurama (YuYu Hakusho)

Not sure where to put Mana-chan... would a girl pretending to be a guy dressing up as a girl be counted as crossplay? XP

I'll probably come up with more later.

Ryoma Echizen
10-17-2003, 07:08 AM
Past Crossplay:
Seiya Kou - Sailor Moon
Yaten Kou - Sailor Moon
Seishirou Sakurazuka - X
Kamui Shirou - X
Chris - King of Fighters
Ryoma Echizen - Prince of Tennis
Atsushi Kisarazu - Prince of tennis
Omi Tsukiyono - Weiss kreuz
Shinji Ikari - Evangelion
Setsuna Mudoh - Angel sanctuary

Future Crossplay:
Mizuki Hajime - Prince of tennis
Kamio Akira - prince of tennis
Oshitari Yuushi - Prince of tennis
Kaoru Miki - Utena
Hikaru - Hikaru no Go
Sena Izumi - Weiss kreuz

FalconW
10-24-2003, 03:59 PM
JC - Danger Girl

She is really the only I want to crossplay cause she's cute, strong, Canadian and the fact that I have a small crush on her.

Lolita Goth
10-25-2003, 04:20 PM
I'm planning on doing another Kaoru costume (from Dir en grey) and maybe even Mana from Malice Mizer

Fault
10-26-2003, 12:49 AM
Since reading the wonderful binding thread here, I will now be able to crossplay Tidus without endangering my decency. However, I only want to crossplay Tidus so that when my boyfriend cosplays Auron we can have many many cute yaoi-ful photos together, made especially cute because we're both fairly good physical matches, including height. But that is a plan for some distant future.

I'm working on Iori Yagami atm. Followed by Zidane (FFix).

RoxyDirKaoru
11-05-2003, 05:33 PM
Mana Photoshoot
Mana Frenc Maid

RoxyDirKaoru
11-05-2003, 05:34 PM
It is not the pictures of me (as you easily can see) they are coming when my scanner is fixed.

asmodeus
01-06-2004, 11:04 PM
OMG my dream crossplay is samus aran (metroid) she sooo cool my absolute favorite game :) :) :)

Lady Ava
01-07-2004, 10:49 AM
I don't know if I posted yet....but just in case I didn't o.o

Done
Squall Leonhart- Final Fantasy VIII
Sasuke- Naruto
Seifer Almasy- Final Fantasy VIII

Future
Cloud Strife- Final Fantasy VII: AC
and maybe a few others

After what happened at BAAF, I doubt I'll be doing alot of crossplay. (Fangirl attack= scary) *shivers*

Darkside Blues
01-07-2004, 11:07 AM
Oooh, wish I had seen this thread earlier!! ><

Here's my wish list:

Maha Vailo
Leon, Juste and Richter Belmont
Joachim Armster
Count Cain
Alucard (Castlevania . . . don't think I can pull off Hellsing ^^)
Soma Cruz
Kamui (X)
Shido
Darkside
Bakura
Malik
Gackt (Gekka no Yasokyoku)
Klaha (Shiroi)
Yu~ki (Beast of Blood)
Kami (can't think of a specific outfit, though)
Kozi (ditto)

Omi
01-07-2004, 11:35 AM
for my past outfits I have crossplayed:

Sora from Kingdom Hearts
&
Omi Tsukiyono from Weiss Kreuz

For the future I am planning on doing:

Shuichi from Gravitation--With my friend Susumari which will crossplay Yukie! ^_- yay!

RedPikachu
01-07-2004, 11:50 AM
so far i only have one crossplay planned. i'll be going as Rock Lee at Anime Central

Kia
01-07-2004, 02:36 PM
I've always wanted to make Carlos Van Tairun from War of Genesis III. ^_^

NiGHTmaren
01-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Right now on my agenda I have Souma Ayame from Fruits Basket, and Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho wearing his Dark Tournament Finals outfit. ^_^ I love crossplaying my fave bishounen.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Kuri-chan
01-07-2004, 02:53 PM
My current future cosplay list in no particular order (subject to change. ^^; )

Crossplay:
Piroko (ph34r the cute ones) – MegaTokyo ** In progress – first cosplay! **
Lime – Saber Marionette J
Tiger – Saber Marionette J
Melfina (casual outfit) – Outlaw Star
Aisha Clanclan – Outlaw Star
Mokoto Kusanagi (Manga/video game versions) – Ghost In the Shell
Lulu – FFX
Ed – Cowboy Bebop

Crossdressed cosplay
Makoto as Fatora – El Hazard: Magnificent World
Izam – Shazna
Mana – Malice Miser
Isabella – Paradise Kiss

Cosplay:
Largo (Capture the b34r) – MegaTokyo **In progress
Junpei (l33t ninja) – MegaTokyo
Ed (Sony Killstick) – MegaTokyo (“Live in your world, die in mine.”)
Johji (George) Koizumi – Paradise Kiss
Ayanojou Aburatsubo – Magic Users Club (Mahou Tsukai Tai)

So many costumes, so little time. ^^;

I just love reading lists like these. Not only does it share inspiration (Wow, your trying to make that? Neat!) but once you post, you've taken your first step towards actually making the costume with intention of wearing it. It's a great motivator. ^_-

-Kuri

AgentGinrei
01-07-2004, 03:43 PM
Let me see if I can remember them all... ^^
Past crossplay:
Chichiri (Fushigi Yuugi)
Testament (GGX)
Iori Yagami (KoF)
Haku (Spirited Away)
Alucard (Hellsing) 2 versions
Blackjack
Kintaro Oe (Goldenboy)
Ko-Enshaku (Giant Robo)

Future plans/in the works:
Zappa (GGX2)
Eagle (Rayearth)

*BlackRose*
01-09-2004, 03:41 PM
I hope t be tsukasa from .hack//sign! so now right now that's what I plan to be for a couple of cons! ^_^

FalconW
01-09-2004, 04:11 PM
I'm thinking about cosplaying Ayane from Ayane's High Kick. The only problem is if anyone has any idea who she is since the anime only lasted 2 episodes.

Winry
01-09-2004, 06:51 PM
So far I only done Alucard, but I'm planning to do Edward Elric(Flullmetal Alchemist) for Anime Boston and Otakon(if I go). For the future I hope to do Kuu/Coo(DiGi Charat).

:heart: Edward Elric :heart: (Yes, he's my new anime crush. :love: )

Scortia
01-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Is it worth replying when almost all cosplays are crossplays? ^^;;

Another Yu~ki (Shiroi)
Another Hatsuharu (New Years version)
Sumeragi Subaru
Remus Lupin
Sakuma Ryuichi (2 outfits)
Ohtori Akio Movie sex-god version
Red Haired Unknown of KH2
*himitsu*
Original Oni - *pumpkin king*

karasu-kun
01-10-2004, 06:40 PM
This year at A-KON 15 I'll be crossplaying as ~

Cloud Strife (Kingdom Hearts)
Irvine Kinneas (FF8)
Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Next year's A-KON (I can only go to that convention because it's the only one closest to me) ~

Raven (Zoids CC)

Scortia
01-10-2004, 06:58 PM
There are a lot of close anime cons in Texas... Itzacon, AnimeFEST!, and for two out of Dallas - Ushicon in Austin and the new Oni-con in Houston. ^^

Anele
01-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Woo! Irvine Kinneas! Be sure to post pics in your gallery!

My sole crossplay this year:: Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII

karasu-kun
01-10-2004, 08:55 PM
There are a lot of close anime cons in Texas... Itzacon, AnimeFEST!, and for two out of Dallas - Ushicon in Austin and the new Oni-con in Houston. ^^
Thanks! I'm still kind of new to the whole convention thing, and didn't know about most of those. The only thing is that I have limited funds. :thumbsup:

Woo! Irvine Kinneas! Be sure to post pics in your gallery!
Will do. ^_~v

CapsuleCorp
01-11-2004, 05:58 PM
Well, now that I've been floating around this forum for a while and realizing that everything I do is crossplay, I may as well cast my two cents in. :)

Past/current:
Hiei - YuYu Hakusho (regular black, Dark Tournament, and Black Dragon costumes)
Goku - Dragonball
Dende - Dragonball Z (although he's technically genderless...does that count?)
Yami Yugi - Yu-Gi-Oh! (DDR episode version)

Upcoming:
Yami Yugi - Duelist Kingdom version
Gohan - Dragonball Z (Kai outfit)

Pondering:
Kougaji - Saiyuki
Celtic Guardian - Yu-Gi-Oh

karasu-kun, would love to see pics of your Kurama. :D

AnimeGrrl7
01-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Planning Stage:
Yuki wearing glasses
Goemon (may have to wear my contact lenses for this)
Luffy
Tomahome

i like to freak people out by kissing some nearby boy while crossplaying

Kokuu
01-25-2004, 03:27 AM
Up coming:
Lawrence: "Boys Next Door"
Baralai: "Final Fantasy X-2" --> I'll be getting to take pictures with the zillions and zillions of Yuna clones running around the con, but chances are I'll be the only Baralai. XD

chibi_kitsune
01-25-2004, 03:58 AM
I only have on crossplay costume planned at the moment Osaka-Jo Hall Kyo and my friend is going to make Myaku Kyo so it's kind of like twins but in different color outfits and a alittle bit different style.