PDA

View Full Version : FIA NO JUTSU(Naruto group cosplay CNA06)

FiaNari
12-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Sounds lame I guess, but I was thinking that a neat idea would be to get all the senseis all the genin, and no clones!!(le gasp)Of course I started this thread on Gaiaonline, and I will be actively posting my progress on getting recruits on both, so volunteer!!!(the early bird gets the character)
The dream is dead, so come if you wish, if not whatever I don't need anyone so don't feel like a special snowflake, like it good, don't like it too bad, I don't want to waste my time arguing pointless crap.

fox.boy
12-10-2005, 02:38 AM
I can do sasuke, but is this for a photo shoot or a masq entry? I think my main cosplay group, boxed rice productions, will be doing something for the masq.

Shirotakada
12-11-2005, 04:55 PM
well i have good chances in going for all three days and am working on two gaara cosplays the time jump one and when the shows had started. so i would not mind being in it, and at the same time if you wish on pming me on gaia I am naruto-s ramen

FiaNari
12-13-2005, 12:37 PM
It will be for a photoshoot, but it could be for a masquerade if organize properly. @Shiro:Awesome we got Gaara.

chef_belegfea
12-13-2005, 10:27 PM
I could drag Kakashi (ANBU or regular) out of the cosplay box again probably...

FiaNari
12-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Excellent so a Kakashi, Gaara and Sasuke. This would be for a photoshoot, though if organized properly it could be part of a masquerade.

jusdepomme
12-18-2005, 07:44 PM
ummm, I'm thinking about going to this con... but I'm not quite sure yet. But when are you going to do that? Saturday? I hesitate between going as Iruka or as Konohamaru (just because he is so funny!)

If someone else wants to do it, pick them, but... I'm seriously thinking about going now....

FiaNari
12-18-2005, 07:53 PM
Your right, we should start calling a date, so I would say Saturday, with a more specific time and location closer to the actual con.

jusdepomme
12-19-2005, 10:49 AM
Well, after a big night of thinking, I decided to come! (well, it wasn't really hard to convinced me!)

I'll be doing Iruka.

FiaNari
12-19-2005, 12:34 PM
Yay!!excellent.

jusdepomme
12-22-2005, 12:24 PM
One of my friend will go as Shikamaru. He is not on the forum, but he will come for sure.

chaos_magician
12-22-2005, 12:44 PM
I can be Kimimaro again if there's someone willing to go as Orochimaro....>_<

here's a piccie of me

FiaNari
12-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Hmm yes an Orochimaru is definetely needed. Yay more people!!<3

Natty Dread
01-16-2006, 10:27 PM
fia, you need to update your list.......-.-;

FiaNari
01-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Oh heh heh right.

Natty Dread
01-17-2006, 02:21 PM
hapy belated birthday, btw.

Pazuzu
01-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Anou...I'll be there as Deidara, if you need :D; Not Akatsuki version though, something...different. &hearts; (Not SnJ)

janmurphy
01-29-2006, 08:51 PM
ahh, Im only doing anbu. Pretty generic, dont even know who as anbu yet. (doent usually matter eh?) just wanna show off the tattoo, and will probably pimp em out japanese style (aka sashes, masks and tassels oh my!)

Merino
01-30-2006, 11:10 AM
This thread looks familiar XP Don't forget to add me as Kurenai Here ^^

TribalButterfly
02-28-2006, 05:09 PM
What day in CN were you planing on holding this group, if you don't mind my asking?
I have a small Naruto cosplay group formed for AN, and I also have a free day in CN where I have no planned cosplays, that i might want to reuse a costume for.
Maybe I'll go as my Naruto character that day?

Jenna1978
02-28-2006, 08:17 PM
I'm planning on making a Tenten costume for CNA06 so just lemme know when you need me and where. :toothy:

KazeChan
03-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Well my Sai cosplay is almost complete..I dont know if you want any Time Jump characters? ^^; I'll be most likely wearing that to CNA06 ^.^

TribalButterfly
03-06-2006, 09:02 AM
There is a good chance that I might wear again my costume from AN that I am making.
I'll keep an eye on this thread, to see if my character get's taken. If not I'll let you know either way if I can cosplay as them or not. :)

DiGi_Rin
03-14-2006, 08:05 AM
I could be Sasuke >.> if you still need a Sasuke...

Pompeii
07-12-2006, 05:56 PM
When is it cause I'm being Female Kakashi on either Sunday or Friday (it all depends)

<33

chaos_magician
07-12-2006, 06:36 PM
I'll be Jiraiya on the Fri and Sat and Alexia will be my Tsunade so hopefully I can join the group!! yes when is this taking place and time??

Alexia Ishtar
07-12-2006, 06:59 PM
I'll be Jiraiya on the Fri and Sat and Alexia will be my Tsunade so hopefully I can join the group!! yes when is this taking place and time??

Bwhaha *points Chaos at the list* they have an Oro! I won't be able to blame him anymore T___T oh wells I'll blame someone else. nehehe they know me as Chibi Lenne (note to self: Get Admin to change my name when able to ><)

Saturday at 2:00! ^___^ I don't think I there's an actual meeting spot yet.

silverangel902
07-12-2006, 08:05 PM
I will probably be TJ Sakura on Friday if all goes well...maybe Saturday if I change out of my Lucrecia somehow. Maybe....do I want to follow around a couple of Vincents or a couple of Sasukes??? Decisions decisions...

Alexia Ishtar
07-12-2006, 08:23 PM
I will probably be TJ Sakura on Friday if all goes well...maybe Saturday if I change out of my Lucrecia somehow. Maybe....do I want to follow around a couple of Vincents or a couple of Sasukes??? Decisions decisions...

Well the whole thing to Fia's grand plan, is to have no doubles. I'm pretty sure that there's already a Sakura, and

Pompeii: Fia hasn't updated his list yet, but there's already a SnJ(female) Kakashi ^_^()

chaos_magician
07-12-2006, 08:32 PM
oooooooooooooooo we should do a skit...Jiraiya with a Kakashi and Sexy no Jitsu's weeeeeeee just think of the possibilities....and then Tsunade chasing me with her bat..hehehe...><

silverangel902
07-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Well the whole thing to Fia's grand plan, is to have no doubles. I'm pretty sure that there's already a Sakura

That's probably true if he's slow to update the list. Can't blame me for trying...oh well. I can still be a spectator and take pics for people :toothy: .

Oh he mentions 'senseis all the genin'. TJ Sakura is not genin. Guess it wouldn't work anyway.

Pazuzu
07-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Hahahaooooops I totally forgot this was going on;;;

I'll have to drop out D:;; Not wearing Deidara on the Saturday >_>;;;

Terensu
07-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Are these only pre-time jump characters?

chaos_magician
07-12-2006, 10:30 PM
I think it's any ver of the character u like (past, time jump SNJ) but he wants only one of each character..soo no doubles....

by the way I hope that list is updated soon so we know what's available..

Alexia Ishtar
07-12-2006, 11:01 PM
I don't think its just pre-TJ I just think he only wants one of each character, I'll go bug him on Gaia about it and force him to update :bigtu:

nannerz
07-13-2006, 12:27 AM
Well i'll be wearing my artbook sakura. =o ^_^

majekili
07-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Hmm. What? This idea doesn't make sense! I know it's kind of silly when you have about a million Sasukes or Sakuras, but I think that's half the fun of cosplay (comparing costumes, and having fun in numbers). Clone pictures are some of the most fun, in my own cosplaying experience.

It seems really exclusive for an anime convention where there are bound to be doubles('Oh, I'm sorry, we already have a Naruto. We don't want you. Move along, please'). I mean, at that point, you're just excluding people who just want to have fun because you are terrified by the idea of having (OH NO!) more then one person cosplaying THE SAME THING (the horror).

If you really don't want to have pictures with clones, couldn't people take turns in pictures? Have you ever BEEN to a photoshoot? People usually do that, anyway. Why suck the fun out of it? Private photoshoots like this are things you do on your own time, not in the atmostphere of a convention. It's mean spirited.

This is the kind of thing is what kills cosplaying at conventions; the fewer people allowed in a photoshoot, the fewer that will dress up the next year. The smaller your cosplay group will be. The less fun you will have. Guaranteed. I mean, for those of you who went to Anime North, the Naruto cosplay group was TINY in comparisson to even the one the previous year. There was barely one of each character to begin with! And, you know, as much fun as I had, it had been a lot crazier and better with the bigger group. And you know why the group was so big? BECAUSE THERE WERE PEOPLE IN THE SAME COSTUME, and it wasn't just the same people being in pictures over and over again (which because repetative FAST)

I'm a Naruto cosplayer, and so is my friend. Pretty much our MAIN MOTIVATION at conventions is going to the photoshoots. If this turns out to be the only Naruto photoshoot, we may begrudgingly join, but if there really are going to be such stringent rules, we may just go find some people who would rather have fun. I don't mean any disrespect to the starter of this thread, this kind of thing just kills me.

chaos_magician
07-13-2006, 10:37 AM
majekili makes a good point.. It would be a good idea for ppl to take turns so no one is excluded from the shoot..esp seeing as Naruto is a popular anime to cosplay and many ppl are likely to be cosplaying the same characters..I mean there are like four ver of Sasuke and all are completely different.. esp Naruto's character..he is known for the kage bunshin no jitsu clone technique so it would be awesome to have clones and SNJ's... I just want to get pics with fellow Naruto cosplayers so regardless I'll be open to anyone joining for piccies..hopefully we'll all just meet one another and form a group!!

Alexia Ishtar
07-13-2006, 12:31 PM
While I do see your point, Majekili, this is just a group, originally (on the Gaia boards) There was talk that it could turn into a skit thing, but it probably won't now ^_^() Its not JUST a photoshoot is the thing. Its a random group of Naruto people walking around *shrugs* Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, but that's just me. ANYWHO!

OF COURSE WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER NARUTO GATHERING! T___T You guys didn't forget about dinner didya? *sniffles*

majekili
07-13-2006, 11:26 PM
There's nothing wrong with it in that sense. I mean, you can stop people from mingling in whatever way they want. I didn't mean to insult anybody, but this kind of thing doesn't really seem appropriate at a convention. Conventions are for everybody.

In my experience, mingling and meeting people is what conventions are really for. Organizing special groups and exclusive photoshoots is something you do more on your own time (like say by organizing a photoshoot or picnic as is going on on the "Canada Cosplay" portion of this forum).

Just as long as you all say hello to me when the time comes. I really look forward to meeting fellow Naruto cosplayers, as always. :)

Alexia Ishtar
07-14-2006, 12:01 AM
There's nothing wrong with it in that sense. I mean, you can stop people from mingling in whatever way they want. I didn't mean to insult anybody, but this kind of thing doesn't really seem appropriate at a convention. Conventions are for everybody.

In my experience, mingling and meeting people is what conventions are really for. Organizing special groups and exclusive photoshoots is something you do more on your own time (like say by organizing a photoshoot or picnic as is going on on the "Canada Cosplay" portion of this forum).

Just as long as you all say hello to me when the time comes. I really look forward to meeting fellow Naruto cosplayers, as always. :)

No I totally understand, I think when he first started this thread it was meant to be more than just a simple gathering. That and mostly people on Gaia to mingle with XD
Speaking of photoshoot/picnic, Can't wait to see ya on Sunday ViVA LA POCKY!

chaos_magician
07-14-2006, 12:03 AM
That's probably true if he's slow to update the list. Can't blame me for trying...oh well. I can still be a spectator and take pics for people :toothy: .

Oh he mentions 'senseis all the genin'. TJ Sakura is not genin. Guess it wouldn't work anyway.

aww be Sakura anyway!! I'd luv to get piccies of u with my Jiraiya..besides we'll probably just all end up finding one another and getting pics together..you'll be at the FF gathering so I hope you'll join the Naruto one..don't feel the need not to wear it cuz of someone's opinion..I guarantee no one will be excluded..there's also a dinner thing Alexia is organizing on Friday for all Naruto cosplayers..we'll be going to a Japanese restaurant in cos so I hope you'll join >______________________<

Dylusion
07-14-2006, 08:53 AM
I will be going to friday and saturday as Chouji and sunday as jann lee from Dead Or Alive 4

silverangel902
07-14-2006, 10:04 AM
I may join the Naruto group...just not his....I'll see cause Lucrecia is my most important costume. Sakura is my second one (love Sakura to death but DoC comes out Aug 22nd and MUST celebrate!). I was going to be Sakura on Friday and Lucrecia on Saturday (don't know if I could manage a switch). I'll have to see how much trouble the wigs give me cause both wear natural make-up so the switch should be easy..hmmm). But Lucrecia would be the one I'd enter in the masq. I'm most proud of it as it is fully hand-sewed right down to my homemade Vinnie plush. But course I want pics of everyone. My camera went bust at AN so I will be bringing as many batteries and cards as possible. I want pics of everyone! Especially any Kakashi's ^_~

kaikura_x
07-14-2006, 09:44 PM
Ahh! If this is on Saturday... I claim the Deidara spot? XDDD And my two friends'll be going as Sasori and Itachi, respectively. So.. er... Yeah. It's a 99.99% chance we're coming to CNA. =D Umm.. if those spots are available. ^^;

Clarrisa
07-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Daw. I'm a Deidara, but thats been taken ><

Michiko chan
07-18-2006, 08:52 PM
It doesn't matter. Some people will show up, some won't. We can rotate people who there are doubles of. Go ahead and come anyways. =]

FiaNari
08-03-2006, 01:17 AM
Ok I guess the singles doesn't make sense, I have kinda dropped the idea, thanks for letting a noble dream die a noble death. This was my goal: to have a Kakashi,Iruka,Tsunade,Orochimaru,Yoroi,Kin,Dosu,Ga i,Rock Lee, Sakura, Ino,Chouji,Neji,Sarutobi,Konohamaru,Shikamaru,Kiba and Akamaru,Naruto,Sasuke,Neji, TenTen, Hinata, Gaara,Itachi,Kankuro, Kimimaru, Temari, Anko, etc,etc. I can go on until the cows come home. But the dream is dead so ummm I ignore the list and I will figure out a meeting spot, I had honestly given uo checking the thread cause nothing was happenin.