PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Room

Lily-chan
12-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Hi! I'm looking for a room for Friday and Saturday nights, and also Thursday night if possible.

Stats:
-Female
-non smoker
-Don't mind coed
-will sleep on floor, just let me know in advance.
-I'll be providing my own transportation

Contact Info:
yim: adonis_shaman_lily

more contact info available upon request,post, pm, or yim me.

EccentricShinob
12-26-2005, 03:05 PM
I have an idea! (Sry cant stay in my room... My sister is there too, and probably wouldent be cool with it) But you can easily go crash is the video rooms! There are two so you can switch off to be less conspicuious^_~ lol
But im serious, last year i stayed in a video room all night till morning, i didnt sleep tho :bigtu:

Hazel Chaz
12-27-2005, 02:50 AM
I have an idea! (Sry cant stay in my room... My sister is there too, and probably wouldent be cool with it) But you can easily go crash is the video rooms! There are two so you can switch off to be less conspicuious^_~ lol
But im serious, last year i stayed in a video room all night till morning, i didnt sleep tho :bigtu:
We're okay with you staying up all night watching videos. (That's why we run them all night, after all.) But we're likely to ask you to move along if you fall asleep...

Chaz

Lily-chan
01-03-2006, 01:15 AM
We're okay with you staying up all night watching videos. (That's why we run them all night, after all.) But we're likely to ask you to move along if you fall asleep...

Chaz

I wouldn't dream of trying that, that's what cars are for (in emergencies). Besides, its not safe and disrespectful of other con goers and the con itself.

YamiMegumi
01-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Hey Lily-chan, I have a room share for you...It will cost you 59.66 to get in though. If you need a room this is a all girls room. Sooo yeah