PDA

View Full Version : Get your party on!!!!

Ranma Saotome
02-09-2003, 02:51 AM
Alright, who's having a party in their room, cuz I wanna get friggin crazy! WHOOO!!!!!! :razz:

Ginny
02-09-2003, 02:54 AM
Um, I'm having what I guess could be called a party. Really I'm just having food and soda and stuff for after the cosplay for spme friends. No drinking or anything. It's mine and my boyfriend's 3 year anniversery of when we met. People are always hungry after the cosplay, I figured I'd feed them. And give them sugar.

I'm very boring. I go now.

Ranma Saotome
02-09-2003, 03:03 AM
Hey, that works! :) Need me to bring anything?

Lady_Sephiroth
02-09-2003, 11:04 AM
Awww, good for you, G! Congratualtions! And Valentine's day to boot! <hugs>

dizzylizzy
02-09-2003, 05:13 PM
a lil ddr party..... lol.... but in a different hotel. let's re-word that.. it's not a party... it's a.... get together. ::wink::

Eurobeat King
02-09-2003, 07:10 PM
I'll try to make it to your party SAT. night, G-chan, but it'll prolly be after I'm done taking pics of the cosplayers after the masqy, and if they hang around long enough afterwards I'll be sure to get lots of pictures and then come visit you & Kev and everyone else who's there. :D

Friday & Saturday night: I'll be having my own get-together for cosplay.com members & friends, on the 2nd lower-level floor outside the main events, prolly against the wall unless I can find an empty table from the artist alley I can borrow for a few hours each night. I'll be setting up my speaker system (plus a subwoofer) to be playing some music (not too loud.. meibi ;)) while printing out the day's pictures for people. (I'll have a seperate thread for this in a day or so..) The music will be a mix of mainly Super Eurobeat, ParaPara, ANIME ParaPara, Freestyle, and some other anime remixes. I don't know the hotel's policy on loud noise & large assemblies, so I ask that there be no wild-dancing around the table (that's what the dance in Main Events is for) and NO ParaPara routine-dancing whatsoever. :p heehee

Time: Friday night will be tough to determine when it'll start, since after the DOA cosplay gathering I might be taking a friend out to dinner, and then try to watch the Duel Jewel concert (anybody know what time that is happening??) After the concert, then I'll set-up the gathering. (I'm guessing from 11pm-3am) Saturday night will probably happen after the masquerade, photos, and dinner, so from 12am-??

Please stop by to say hello and hang out if you have time. See you soon!

Maryssa
02-09-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Eurobeat King
The music will be a mix of mainly Super Eurobeat, ParaPara, ANIME ParaPara, Freestyle, and some other anime remixes. I don't know the hotel's policy on loud noise & large assemblies, so I ask that there be no wild-dancing around the table (that's what the dance in Main Events is for) and NO ParaPara routine-dancing whatsoever.

Err, i dont get it Al... you'd be allowed to play loud music but people wouldnt be allowed to dance to it? For some reason that's not making sense to me o_O

Mibuzen
02-09-2003, 08:05 PM
I might have a small party. Either friday or saturday night. It will mostly be hanging out in my room just watching Anime. Not sure yet. I'll figure it out when I get there.

Sami
02-09-2003, 08:12 PM
so I ask that there be no wild-dancing around the table

DAMN! There goes my plans for wild table dancing!! ;____; *giggles* LOL I just read that part and laughed..

I'll be sure to stop by and see everyone though! ^___^

Sciguy
02-09-2003, 08:15 PM
I'm cosplaying as Miroku, so all woman who want to bear my child (only so that I'll have an heir to fight Naraku, of course) may report to my room when ready. :p

Eurobeat King
02-09-2003, 08:51 PM
Maryssa: Are you actually going to make it to Katsucon now? Hyaku-percento? Oh, I meant to say people can dance if they want to, but as the post said, no WILD-dancing. This will be the first time I'm having a little gathering at a con (Ohayocon was just a group of friends) so I dunno how it'll go, and I don't want it to get out of hand.. :thumbsup: You all don't want me to get in trouble, do you? ;)

Sami: I dunno if I'll even be able to get a table, so everyone may just sit on the floor against the wall opposite of Main Events. Since I don't want to bother the artists at the Artist Alley tables (they may not have enough electrical-outlets either, as I need 2 for my set-up) I'll prolly have it away from that area. :)

Maryssa
02-09-2003, 10:10 PM
Of course I dont wanna get you in trouble dude... I just didnt think doing a little bit of para was rowdy ^^;

I'm still not sure if i can go actually =/ it depends on the weather as i dont think an anime convention is enough reason to risk icy/snowy roads. if the forecast clears up, i hope to be there.

Ayaka
02-09-2003, 11:08 PM
It's not exactly a room party, but I'd planned to have an unbirthday party at Katsu. Though, it didn't exactly get planned (I have no clue about the area or anything), lol.

I'll be sure to stop by Eurobeat King's party, wild dancing or no . . . ^^

Ranma Saotome
02-10-2003, 01:04 AM
Mental Note: Bring a case of 40s... XD

Fifty points to whoever can catch that reference! XD

Eurobeat King
02-10-2003, 02:09 AM
Maryssa: Hope you can make it, as I don't want to wait until AX to see you again.. :( Good luck with the driving if you decide to chance it!

Ayaka: Thanks for your support! :D Like the others who post here, it's not really a party, but more-so a get-together. ;)

"Yo! Somebody order a case of 40's?!"
"We did, N----!" XD

That's the ending of the "Tokyo Breakfast" heehee

Ranma Saotome
02-10-2003, 02:13 AM
"Yo! Somebody order a case of 40's?!"
"We did, N----!" XD

Eurobeat gets 50 points!

Eurobeat, you're my #1 n****, n****! XD

residue
02-13-2003, 12:01 AM
hotel room party=:)
no alky=:(
cosplay.com members finding a club and taking it over=:cheers:

Kenshin Ken
02-13-2003, 01:49 AM
Room party! ^_^ mind if i join on in? I'll bring over my usual stash of "supplies" ( for those who know me pretty well..you'll know what I mean ^_~) and dont' worry, I ain't bringing drugs ^^;

Ranma Saotome
02-13-2003, 02:13 AM
No drugs? You suck man! *LOL*

Ranma Saotome
02-18-2003, 11:15 PM
Hey G-chan, loved the party! :)

Mappy
02-19-2003, 02:33 AM
G-chan's party + GenkiGang = Zero beathing space.

but it was still cool. kinda packed so i only stayed for a few.

and Neal wanted to introduce me to the famous JungleJuice. h0h0h0

Ranma Saotome
02-19-2003, 02:12 PM
Hehehehe, I can't wait for the next one! WHOO!!

Eurobeat King
02-19-2003, 05:54 PM
I was too tired on FR night to have a get-together, but I managed to have one on Saturday night, and thanks to those who showed up and hung out for as long as they wanted to. I had the tunes going, and somehow it turned into that limbo-party which blocked people from looking at my printer & pics.. :thumbsup: Whose idea was it to limbo, anyway??

I did it again on Monday evening for a few hours, and I actually made a little $$ from cosplay.com members and one artist from the pictures I took (a few people put in their memory cards and printed out pics they took) Thanks to Ashley, Huong Star, Kell, Jenn, her roomies (the FFX-2/Digimon Twins), Trish, and others for their generous contributions. ;) I should've taken pics of my set-up on both nights, but I'll prolly do it next come the next con.. Sakuracon! :skidude2:

GoGo
02-19-2003, 06:32 PM
anyone go to 1400?

Ranma Saotome
02-19-2003, 11:21 PM
I heard about 1400. But you needed to know someone up in there.

Nabeshin
02-19-2003, 11:34 PM
and Neal wanted to introduce me to the famous JungleJuice. h0h0h0 [/B]

Muahah....well next time I know I'll have to make 5 gallons instead of just 2 ;)
We drank all of it lickity split...then ate the pinapple peices that'd been sitting in vodka for..like 2 days

GoGo
02-20-2003, 12:05 PM
naw i was walking around with a sign downstairs ;) just had to know the tenticle man ;

ounle
02-20-2003, 01:38 PM
If you ever go to a con and see the Minister of Tentacles (Tenticle Man) just ask him where he's rooming. He'll be having parties to any con we go to and the more people the better. On a side note, anyone have a pic of him? Been searching people's galleries for one but none found so far...