PDA

View Full Version : Talkie Talkie

Draoz
12-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Hiyas^_^ Just making this thread to find more people to talk to on MSN/AIM. Trying to find more people in my area that are into anime and even if they arent, just more people to talk to^_^ And I do like yaoi for all you girls who like to talk about dat Baibai *waves*

AIM: Draoz21
MSN: Draoz_the_crusader@hotmail.com

SimiHe
12-13-2005, 09:13 AM
o.o; I think there was already a topic for this

TribalButterfly
12-14-2005, 10:48 AM
I think ur going about this all the wrong way.

I think ur best bet might be to post regularly in forums, and click on the profiles of members who you find interesting. Then you can find out where they're from, and add them to your msn friends list ( if they give out that info on their profiles - which many people do)

Plus, There's a yaoi forum u know. I've never visited it, but i've heard there is one somewhere on here, so if ur looking for yaoi fans, that might b the place to look.

Schubuttercup
12-14-2005, 04:31 PM
I think this was originally for GCAF people o.o; that's why it was in the GCAF thread and yes there is another GCAF people msn thread ^^; Just go to your options above each forum and click show thread more then say...6 months and there you'll find it Drac

Seed-chan
12-14-2005, 04:52 PM
I think ur going about this all the wrong way.

I think ur best bet might be to post regularly in forums, and click on the profiles of members who you find interesting. Then you can find out where they're from, and add them to your msn friends list ( if they give out that info on their profiles - which many people do)

Plus, There's a yaoi forum u know. I've never visited it, but i've heard there is one somewhere on here, so if ur looking for yaoi fans, that might b the place to look.
Actually doing a thread like this is a good idea. I've had peple randomly add me from my profile and I was like "Who are you?". Sometimes random strangers messaging you is a bit creepy.

Otaking97
12-14-2005, 05:14 PM
It all depends. If it's someone who has never posted and has no information in their profile it's a little creepy. But if it's someone from the forums that you 'know' from posting it's not so bad. Oh and if they are from around your area "Canada or even the US" it's not as creepy either.

TribalButterfly
12-15-2005, 07:51 AM
I guess some people find some things creepy, and others don't. I personally never mind getting a PM from a new person (so long as they're interesting! :) )

I guess i was just thinking, if EVERYBODY made threads like this one, can you imagine what the forums would look like? Haha!:p

Kohana
12-15-2005, 10:27 AM
I guess to get into contact with a person that you might have talked to before during a con... you might want to post up what you've cosplayed and when... so pple will be more likely to add you...