PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Gathering

Rogue Marvel
12-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Since alot of Gundam cosplays tend to be rather warm. I suggest we have a gathering at ALA were the weather will go well with our costumes.

I shall be taking my Catherine Bloom costume (from GW)

anyone else intrested?

Eurobeat King
12-14-2005, 03:12 AM
I shall be taking my Catherine Bloom costume (from GW)

anyone else intrested?

I could wear my Turtleneck-version of Trowa to take some pics with you as Trowa & Katherine, and that costume will help if it's cold & windy at ALA.. :thumbsup: No way will I wear Trowa's Mariemaya uniform in that weather. (That and I usually wear that costume only at Yaoi-con.) ;)

I'll keep you posted..

Sana-chan
12-14-2005, 10:50 AM
Would it be an all Gundam series gathering or just Gundam Wing?

Rosebud
12-14-2005, 06:17 PM
Hmmmmhmmm....I am not sure if I'll bring Relena! Granted, it'll be nice to wear that in the cold, but I already have 4 costumes planned. Ho-hum. I need to think about this one. XD;

Rogue Marvel
12-14-2005, 09:17 PM
Would it be an all Gundam series gathering or just Gundam Wing?

All Gundam!

I know you and others have awsome gundam seed costumes which is one of the reasons I sugested all gundam rather then just wing

Reno_kun
12-14-2005, 10:53 PM
I'll do the Slacker guy from 08th MS team, his name eludes me right now

Sana-chan
12-16-2005, 11:49 AM
All Gundam!

I know you and others have awsome gundam seed costumes which is one of the reasons I sugested all gundam rather then just wing

Aww thanks!! Yeah we'd definately love to cosplay SEED for a gathering! Hopefully times won't conflict with anything else I've got going on ^__^.

Rogue Marvel
12-16-2005, 09:03 PM
well so whats everyone got planed for now?

right now I'm free for whenever

but I'm thinking saturday around 10?

Pandora Kusch
12-21-2005, 06:17 AM
hmm.. Don't know if I'll be able to go but ^^; I can try! *thinks she still has that duo costume... if not she has Une's somewhere...*

Scruffy Rebel
01-04-2006, 12:04 AM
buuu I hate you hon! No way I can do this ;_; Both Bleach and Naruto gatherings are most likely that day, and one starts at like 1 or 2...they're still deciding. I'm only planning on two costumes a day, so until one of those groups moves to a different day, it's a no go on wearing Duo...*sobs*

~Scruffy

Rogue Marvel
01-04-2006, 11:18 PM
well it was just an idea...I like sat since its the long day and I'm planing on catherine to be my big costume for the con..I'm open to other sugestions for date and time

Chibi-kun
01-05-2006, 12:08 AM
if i can make it to ALA, then I will make a push to finish Garma Zabi and bring back UC gundam cosplaying XDD

Rogue Marvel
01-10-2006, 06:12 PM
I'm going to put this gathering down for 10 am saturday since few sugestions have been made and its open

Richii
01-16-2006, 09:29 PM
Where is the gathering going to be held at?...have you guys picked a place?

Rogue Marvel
01-16-2006, 10:48 PM
have not picked a place..I'm really not sure whats a good place

Eurobeat King
01-16-2006, 10:53 PM
It looks like I'm probably going to be too busy to wear Trowa at ALA, :lost: but I shall be there to take pictures of everyone. :)

Richii
01-18-2006, 12:21 AM
Again about the place of the gathering, I was going to suggest that main brick area (kind of the main area for cosplay last year...) but it looks like Final Fantasy is going to be in that area at the same time. Maybe we could take Gundam photos near the brook over in that same area? Or maybe in the inner court yard thing (I think they are calling it "gathering area #2)...yeah.

Thoughts?

Rogue Marvel
01-18-2006, 07:54 AM
I like the brook its very nice...it works if others are cool with it

Richii
01-18-2006, 04:09 PM
I'd go with the brook unless someone says other wise by...I think the 23rd (isnt that the last day to submit gathering info?)

LadyAmaryllis
01-25-2006, 02:36 AM
Ooh yay! I decided a few days ago that I wanted to do a spur of the moment costume for Anime LA since I don't have any costumes I'm happy with right now. I'm about halfway done with a Dorothy Catalonia costume...if all goes well I can finish it in the next couple of days ^^;

So yeah, put me on the list! I might be late, because I am driving down Saturday morning. I'll try to make it though!