PDA

View Full Version : Capcom vs. SNK?

Iori E
12-14-2005, 02:18 PM
So... yeah.

Capcom.

SNK.

Anyone?

I might go as Ai from NeoGeo Battle Coliseum, assuming the gathering doesn't conflict with any others I'd like to go to... or even if there'll be a gathering at all.

Michi
12-15-2005, 08:59 PM
If I manage to go, I'm all for it.

But I think you know that. :9

Moon Prince
12-17-2005, 03:24 AM
I'm only going Saturday, but I will be bringing my King costume!

Michi
12-23-2005, 04:44 PM
Let's try to organize something. XD If I go to ALA I'll finish the footwear for my RBFFS Mai and I'd love to get more pics of it, since I've only worn it once. ^^

Moon Prince
12-27-2005, 12:53 AM
I know things are traditionally on Friday, but I'm only going Saturday and I miss the KOF gatherings. ^_^

Michi
12-27-2005, 03:17 PM
Yeah. T_T Considering I'm actually dying my hair at-con for a costume, Friday would work best for me... but if it's like, early Saturday morning, I could do that too maybe.

Or I could just wear Athena instead and not care about my hair color 'cause I'll have a wig on. XD

I hope there's more people interested in CVS/KOF than this, 'cause maybe then we could have two gatherings...

Iori E
01-05-2006, 02:54 AM
Hmmm, it seems like I won't have Ai done in time. But it's all good, because I'm working on another SNK costume for this con as we speak.

The thing is, I probably won't be able to wear it except on Friday. So, if the gathering happens to be on a Saturday, I don't think I'll make it.

Sorry.

Mikei
01-05-2006, 03:23 PM
I'm working on a Yuki from NGBC costume. If I can finish it on time, I'll totally be there.

Michi
01-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Well Friday is honestly best for me too with my other plans, but I was thinking of re-wearing something SNK on Saturday so Moon_Prince can get in on the action.

So shall we make a main gathering for Friday evening, and a followup on Saturday morning for those that can't make it/have time to do two?

Friday night's a CVS/KOF tradition anyway.. :X If I finish my secret costume, my Saturday will be kinda full, but I can pop into Mai or Athena for some photos then too.

Iori E
01-05-2006, 08:39 PM
I won't be a part of the Saturday one, but if there are enough willing cosplayers, then I fully support it.

As for the main gathering, how about Friday at 5pm? Not too early (because some people need to check into their hotel rooms and change), and not too late (because it gets dark soon in January).

I'm working on a Yuki from NGBC costume. If I can finish it on time, I'll totally be there.

D'OH!!! >_<
Right when I cancel my Ai cosplay for ALA... ;_;

Michi
01-05-2006, 10:18 PM
5 pm is a nice, often-used time for these gatherings. XD

Maybe I'll go crazy and get a new SNK costume done, now that I have an idea... But I need to wear my new Mai more. ;_;

Iori E
01-05-2006, 10:42 PM
Ok, then. If there are no objections to the date and time...

Which gathering place should we choose?

Michi
01-07-2006, 12:44 AM
I like area #1 in Hazel Chaz's pics. o.o

Reno_kun
01-07-2006, 04:11 AM
I can bring my Kyo cosplay. ^^

Michi
01-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Ooh, which one?

Iori E
01-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Do the cosplay from 2003/XI! I haven't seen that one done yet~ :x

Moon Prince
01-09-2006, 12:44 AM
If I can't make it Friday, I'll still wear King sometime on saturday. I'll get to a gathering again at least once this year... heh. Planning some Capcom action in the future so no worries if I can't make it.

Michi
01-09-2006, 04:40 PM
I think I'll have time to wear something SNK again on Saturday. The secret costume I was gonna do for this con probably isn't gonna get done, so I'll have more costume wearing time available. XD

Reno_kun
01-10-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm bring the Kyo from the gamecube version Capcom vrs snk 2

Michi
01-10-2006, 06:27 PM
^^; So basically you're cosplaying his generic schoolboy uniform from the first many KOF games. XD

Reno_kun
01-10-2006, 09:40 PM
yea basically sinse I own all his clothes

Moon Prince
01-11-2006, 12:30 AM
I hope to run into some SNK people then while I'm dressed as King.

I'm going to be working on 'switching sides' for probably Ani-Magic, AX may be wishful thinking... (Akira Kazama)

Michi
01-11-2006, 04:43 PM
I think I'm gonna bring Athena to wear Saturday morning. I wanna make more Athena costumes this year so I should get some good wear out of her first. ^^

videogamefanboy
01-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Michi are you going to bring your new Mai? If so I just found out that I am going and I can bring Andy or Kensou for pics plus Youkokaurama is going to try to bring Angel.

Michi
01-12-2006, 10:44 PM
I'm bringing my Mai from JTAF for the CVS gathering Friday, and bringing Athena '96 to wear Saturday morning. ^^

Youko_Kurama
01-13-2006, 03:39 AM
welp just like videogamefanboy said, I will be bringing Angel.... but most liky with no wig... Sadly I get payed when I am at the con so I will not be able to get her wig. *Tear* Oh well my hair is blonde so it should work. I also want to try to get Athena 2003 done for this con. Not sure if I can do it... but you never know. I do have most of the things I need for the costume. Anyway I still am not sure what costumes I will bring. But I might bring Mai if Athena does not work out. let you all know later.

Michi
01-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Your real hair looks close enough to Angel's to me that I'd do it without a wig. X3 It'd be so cool to see you in it finally~

Youko_Kurama
01-17-2006, 05:34 PM
Michi my hair is not all Blonde. I have dark brown roots and then it goes to blondes. I just Bleach it so that way I stop getting asked if my real hair color is my real hair color. But anyway, some how I pulled together money for a wig. So Angel has a wig now. YAY.... Sad thing is that I will not be bringing Athena. I am not going to try to push myself to make her and Meg.

I am not sure if I want to bring Mai. Or what day I am going to dress up as Angel. Tell you all later when I make up my mind.

jetspectacular
01-19-2006, 03:33 AM
WAAAH michi~~ sat. morning you're going to do Athena??? even if it's '96 I wanna bring Bao and take photos with you~~~ :3

Michi
01-19-2006, 05:57 PM
WAAAH michi~~ sat. morning you're going to do Athena??? even if it's '96 I wanna bring Bao and take photos with you~~~ :3

Totally!! ^o^ We've been trying to take photos as Athena and Bao for so long, I'd be soooo up for that. XD

jetspectacular
01-19-2006, 08:40 PM
yay! onesaaaaan~~~ X3

I won't have a dodgeball though ^^' mine kinda died. But I guess that's good for.. erm.. all the other attendees? :D

Michi
01-19-2006, 10:52 PM
Now I am reminded that I need to fix my necklace for Athena, because it fell apart after Ani-Magic. >_>

Looks like there's at least a mini-gathering for Friday night and at least a couple of people around Saturday. ^^;; Yay SNK/Capcom love. :X