PDA

View Full Version : Art for Katsu!

chibi-dj
02-10-2003, 02:33 AM
This is an unfinished work I'm hopin to sell at Katsucon. there's gonna be "Happy Valentine's Day" Written in the blank space in clligraphy. Any thig I should change or improve on, critizism is welcome. ^_^

*for some reason this image is comming up very small on my screen, but it should be bigger*...i hate computers.....

Lynzie
02-10-2003, 11:37 AM
I think her eyes are a little too far apart, but otherwise this is really well done. I love the coloring. ^_^

KitsuNessa
02-10-2003, 11:44 AM
yeah, i'm not really fond of her face all that much, but i like the rest of it...pretty colors... *_*

Rosiel
02-10-2003, 11:56 AM
You did a good job with the expression in the eyes, they look alive and peering at you from the picture.

The proportions are a bit off, However. Her hands/arms are too small and her head is too big. As for the pose, people don't bend that way (the side of her towards the pillow should be straight not pulled in at the waist). Her knees are also a bit too pointy. I'd recommend looking at yourself in the mirror, or at photos in fashion magazines, to check proportions/movement since those are the main weaknessed in the picture as your composition/colouring is really nice.

(This is going to sound dumb, but I love the detail of the ribbon and bow on the tail, it's simply precious.)

chibi-dj
02-10-2003, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the tips! (i'm really happy with the coloring too....it was my first time using markers!! oO;;;.....oi.....what an experience.....)

i love the bow on the tail too ^_^

BlueLady
02-10-2003, 12:40 PM
ahhh she's sexy/cute Chibi!!!

are you just selling the one, or are you making a series??

Anyhow, I like it.. good job with the markers, there fun but a bitch to use huh??

chibi-dj
02-10-2003, 03:52 PM
yes......yes they are.....XD

im selling the original at the art show. I'm hoping to make a little money, I need ta do laundry!!! ><##

i could scan it though and make prints to sell in the artist alley....but i don't have access to a good printer.....