PDA

View Full Version : SEED Cosplay Usergroup Up~!

Sana-chan
12-21-2005, 09:45 PM
Hello everyone ^___^

Announcing that the usergroup specifically for the extremely popular Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny cosplay is up and running! Please come join us if you are a fellow SEED cosplayer, or fan of the series, to discuss the series and costumes... as well as help each other out with tips and tricks in construction! Also would make the perfect place to locate other SEED cosplayers when trying to form a group for that perfect photoshoot or masquerade skit ^_~.

As with all usergroups, there will be a photo album where you're encouraged to post your SEED cosplay or photographs you have taken of fellow SEED cosplayers!

So please feel free to join and don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions =)

Richii
12-21-2005, 09:46 PM
:D Yay~! I joined! I have to many SEED costumes, it'd kinda be a sin not to join.

Chas
12-22-2005, 06:46 PM
I wanna join 8D

PSYBORGROCKSTAR
12-22-2005, 09:12 PM
If you guys dont mind I would like to join along, I have a Dearka and Orca costumes that im getting ready to do.

Sana-chan
12-22-2005, 10:37 PM
If you guys dont mind I would like to join along, I have a Dearka and Orca costumes that im getting ready to do.

Of course~! Please feel free to join ^_^. The usergroup is open to everyone who's a fan of the SEED series, even if they haven't cosplayed from =)

Admin
12-23-2005, 12:17 AM
http://forums.cosplay.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

You can join usergroups from that page. Check the circle next to the group you want to join and hit the Join Group button. Sana-chan will have to activate you for the SEED group before you will see the forum.

Ayumi Nemoto
12-23-2005, 05:42 PM
OMG YAY~! Gundam SEED Usergroup I hope you dont mind if I join ^^

Sana-chan
12-23-2005, 06:32 PM
OMG YAY~! Gundam SEED Usergroup I hope you dont mind if I join ^^

Ahh yes please do join!! Everyone is welcome ^__^

Tohma
12-23-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm definetly joining ^_^ I'm a huge fan of both series and have a Dearka cosplay from the first series and Kira cosplay from Destiny ^^ With others planned whenever I have time ~_^ Hurray for having a Gundam Seed group!

AcidRain20
12-26-2005, 07:11 PM
awesome. an actual seed group. this will be my second year cosplaying bnut first as cagalli. may i please join?

Amiya
12-26-2005, 08:48 PM
Hey, I joined. I really like Seed/Seed Destiny, and now instead of drawing random fanarts, I decided to give cosplaying the characters are try ^_^

Kimmy
12-27-2005, 09:40 AM
I hope you don't mind if I join as well. I'm a big fan of the series and I'm working on a couple of Seed Destiny costumes at the moment. ^.^

TheAnarCHris
12-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Hahah irony rocks! My fiancee and a few friends and I were discussing doing a GS group for an upcoming con and this group pops up XD. So yeah, I guess "Hi" is needed. So when can we start using and abusing that cool banner that was made for this group?

KaiJule
12-28-2005, 07:37 PM
I'm SO joining too! :D

Star_Angel
01-05-2006, 12:55 AM
I want to join!!!!

moonrabitt
01-06-2006, 04:24 AM
I'd like to join, I love GS and GSD, and perhaps I'll love the third season...
I did try at making Mey. (not as great, but tried)
p.s=I like your Lacus costume ^_~

FallenInnocence
01-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Ooo... I would LOVE to join. Can I? I'll do anything! Well, almost anything. But, pwease? This is a chibi gundam seed/destiny fangirl here... Pwease?

kira_elric
01-06-2006, 05:45 PM
I requested to Join! ^^

Euphoriic
01-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Whee. Gundam Seed group. I hope you don't mind if I request to join. I've got a ton of GS/GSD costumes I want to do in the future. x3

Misarylane
01-09-2006, 01:42 PM
where do i sign up?

Sana-chan
01-09-2006, 02:12 PM
where do i sign up?

Just go into your UserCP and scroll down to Group Memberships (it should be on the left-hand side). Click that, and from there you can join the SEED Cosplay Group =)

Shirayuki
02-23-2006, 04:22 AM
Can I join too? Despite how ugly of a Luna I make ^ ^" Currently considering making Meyrin :3

Misarylane
02-23-2006, 07:14 AM
Thank you.

Chibi-kun
03-03-2006, 10:49 PM
ooh, I would like to join but I think right now were only allowed to join one group at a time unless we want to upgrade our accounts and not to mention the admin has stated that the groups are still going through a BETA process.

currently, I'm working on *alot* of gundam seed costumes XD namely the girls for a seed photoshoot. I have Lacus's blue dress from when she first appears in Destiny (in the beach) in the works, I've placed it in the wash right now XDDD so I jumped ahead onto working on Cagalli's orb dress from seed and after that, theres Stellar's dress and some costumes for the boys and its done @__@ll quite a handfull.

Gatack
03-06-2006, 02:59 PM
I requested to join! I love both series and anything assoiciated with them, I'm working on a Heine costume cause he's my fav, and I'm also a total TMR fangirl.

XD

Misarylane
03-07-2006, 12:20 PM
whats a BETA process??? i really wanna know.

jetspectacular
03-15-2006, 07:30 AM
*attacks* OMNI PRIDE!!!!

I finally got around to joining, Sana~

I'd join, but Seed is dead to me with the world domination by Jesus Yamato, Virgin Mary 2.0 Lacus and their loyal bitch Athrun...

--black_knight
*Brightslap*

Dude this is a cosplay community. Your opinion of the show is cool and all, but there's no need to spam the thread with it unless it relates to cosplay.

Chibi-kun
03-18-2006, 01:33 PM
hello~

I wanted to ask everyones opinion on the constructioning of Garma Zabi's costume. I know there are several patterns out there that can be easily modified into his. So my question is, how should one go about creating the things on his shoulder? (with the tassles and everything) back in ROTC our uniforms had this claps thing that we can unbutton so we could insert the ranks onto the shoulder blades but as you can see, for dear ol' Garma, he decided his shoulders to be completely decked out XD

Now onward to the next question: how do I go about creating the giant emblem on his front shirt? Also considering where to actually put the cut so I can open and close the shirt. If you look closely theres a fine line in the middle which I am guessing is the 'opening'. But it will be pretty tricky trying to do so. Someone suggested using yellow fabric for the giant emblem but I'm not so sure how well that will work out for me with the crazy curves and I dont think printing it on will be such a good idea either.

jetspectacular
03-20-2006, 04:42 AM
hello~

I wanted to ask everyones opinion on the constructioning of Garma Zabi's costume. I know there are several patterns out there that can be easily modified into his. So my question is, how should one go about creating the things on his shoulder? (with the tassles and everything) back in ROTC our uniforms had this claps thing that we can unbutton so we could insert the ranks onto the shoulder blades but as you can see, for dear ol' Garma, he decided his shoulders to be completely decked out XD

Now onward to the next question: how do I go about creating the giant emblem on his front shirt? Also considering where to actually put the cut so I can open and close the shirt. If you look closely theres a fine line in the middle which I am guessing is the 'opening'. But it will be pretty tricky trying to do so. Someone suggested using yellow fabric for the giant emblem but I'm not so sure how well that will work out for me with the crazy curves and I dont think printing it on will be such a good idea either.

I think this would be more fitted to just general cosplay threads, or military/uniform threads instead of the Seed usergroup beta thread? I mean just in terms of getting more helpful responses. I'm replying under a tight sched but I have some ideas/resources to give you, I'll PM them later this week?

for now here's a link to japanese UC cosplayers, including a pretty good Garma. I don't agree with the velvet, but the emblem material is posh.

http://battleroyale2.hp.infoseek.co.jp/040124/index2.htm
http://doll.egoism.jp/susie/event/20050429/index.html <-- another, with more uniform detail at full length

Yokosho
06-16-2006, 10:38 AM
I'm a fellow Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny fan too but I haven't got to cosplay as one of the Characters yet do to fact that money is tight right now but I hope to Cosplay as Athrun Zala-san soon. But I would like to join.

enyakaida
07-03-2006, 05:35 PM
yay for gundam seed group! I decided to give in and join cosplay.com to try and find other seed fans =) Looks like I've gotten to the right place! ^.^

agent_airline
08-08-2006, 01:41 PM
I want to join :D I'm a huuuge fan of the series and an starting on many Gundam Seed cosplays. Also, between my boyfriend and me, we have all the model kits of the seed gundams :)

AkinaSumora
09-23-2006, 08:08 PM
*requested to join* Someday, when I have lots of time and enough money, I'll cosplay everything you ever see Lacus wear. For now, I'm starting with her first commander uniform. Look for it in the upcoming months-it's going to Anime Boston '07!

Rydia_summoner
10-24-2006, 07:59 PM
I requested to join as well ^-^

messhermit
11-03-2006, 06:19 PM
I volunteer to join!
I just finished watching SEED Destiny... :untrust: Shinn sucks... but Kira still pwns :toothy:
I'm also a huge fan of other Gundam Universes :skidude2:

pentaG_diagonal
02-18-2007, 04:34 PM
I'd like to join please :toothy:

AstaChan
02-20-2007, 11:04 PM
I'd love to join as well, Count me in!!

Ruri Hiwatari
07-20-2007, 10:09 PM
hey i would like to join how can i do it ?

Argosy
08-26-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm new to the site and I'm intersted in joining as well, although i'm not quite sure how.

Ryocha
08-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Hope you don't mind if I too join. I've done Yzak in the past but are planning to remake my Zaft uniform for Nicol. <3

sarah mudo
08-29-2007, 09:51 AM
im in! i love gundam seed but espically gundam seed destiny when they're a little more grown up and i love Shinn and Athryn

TriniLightfello
08-29-2007, 10:29 AM
Yes! Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny are my favorite animes! Count me in!

punkerdragon
09-14-2007, 08:47 PM
*goes crazy* a seed group count me in befor i go crazy. woot. i Love gundam seed you should see my room.

ScrambledValk
09-24-2007, 01:33 AM
Uh, how do I join?

I have an old project of a Zaft uniform jacket that I want to create. Any advice would be appreciated, because I have no clue about this cosplay thing. :)

Riyunah
04-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Is this group still alive?
I want to join since I like both Seed series.

I'll be cosplaying as Lunamaria this year too ^^

Azuku_01
04-03-2008, 10:08 PM
ooo interesting..too bad i in singapore.But i do have a meyrin hawke uniform for sale.pm me if interested.

Mirai Noah
04-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Is this group still alive?
I want to join since I like both Seed series.

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I can't figure out how to join. :(

Drakkos
04-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Is only Gundam Seed Groups or it is Also Other Series? Since i am making
Kamille Bidan from Zeta Gundam as my cosplay

Miasan
04-13-2008, 06:23 PM
I'd like to join too. But how? XD

Ashli-chan
04-09-2009, 04:45 PM
I would love to join! I'm such a huge Gundam Seed & Gundam Seed Destiny fan.

Akahana Hime
11-10-2009, 08:17 AM
Hi Kari Hoshino here, I just wanted to know if I could join? My friends and plan to cosplay as the pilots of the Minerva,at the next banzai convention? By the way any suggestions on how to make there coats?

AngelStarAvalon
02-25-2010, 02:59 PM
How do I join?
I've been obessed with Gundam Seed/Destiny for about five years now.