PDA

View Full Version : War of GenesisIII or Magna Carta for AXO3?

PretearWink
02-10-2003, 08:47 AM
Hai all! I've finally become deeply rooted in my obsession with War of Genesis III, not by just the FABULOUS art, but the bittersweet story as well.

This is a wonderful place to find out about the story behind a lot of the main characters: http://beramode.nu/genesis/ The oficial Magna Carta site is good for that game: www.magnacarta.com/kr I think. ^^;

I'm lovingly making Joan Kartright and Kusanagi will probably be able to debut Christian. ^_^ Other cast members would be so so so so appreciated! :p

psythe
02-10-2003, 09:25 AM
Another Floridian at AX!! w00t! Right on PretearWink!! ^_^

I'm not hijacking the thread!, I swear!!

*runs out of thread*

PretearWink
02-10-2003, 10:30 AM
LOL You better not be trying to hijack my thread! But I was sure I confiscated all your pointy valuables before you posted....

:angel:

khamryn
02-10-2003, 11:35 AM
;.; Oh noooooooo. Another cosplay I so want to do!! Demian!! T.T :: Doesn't think I can pull that off for AX too.. but... well hm... could kick Jowy off the list and do Demian instead since Rosiel can't bring Seed...::

Hmmm... >.>

::Ponder.::

PretearWink
02-10-2003, 12:14 PM
Ya mean I could potentially get to walk around with a Damien and Christian?

:heart: :crylaugh: :heart: :spinner:

khamryn
02-10-2003, 12:23 PM
:x Yes.

I think I'm gonna do it. :x ::BOUNCE:: YAYYY finallly~~~!!! n.n ::glomp::

PretearWink
02-10-2003, 12:28 PM
Eeeee~! *glomps back* :angel:

All your costumes are so amazing! I just know your Damien is gonna make it hazardous to walk around, y'know, with everyone's jaws dropping open everywhere and such. ^_^

BlueLady
02-10-2003, 12:33 PM
are you talking about animie expo is so cal.. idf so I'm going as estelle. I'm kinda a pose MC fan though.. I've never had the chance to play the games.. I just feel in love with the costumes when I saw the site.

PretearWink
02-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Yeppers, I'm talking about the one in California^_^

Don't feel like a poser, if you spent the love and time on the costume, then that should be good enough^_^

I'd love to see you there! Estelle is a GORGEOUS design^_^

BlueLady
02-10-2003, 12:51 PM
ha ha I will most definately keep my eyes open for you. I love all those costumes!!

Ayaka
02-10-2003, 12:58 PM
Heheh I'm a poser too. :P But I REALLY want to do Calintz and AX was the target con. I'm not sure whether I can or not . . . but I really want to do his outfit, down to every little detail. I love the design and he sounds like an interesting character, too.

PretearWink
02-10-2003, 01:11 PM
Ooh, Calintz is an awesome design^_^ Isn't Estelle his mother? I know that Christian and Demian are brothers @.@ That is one yummy family tree. :p

Ayaka
02-11-2003, 01:01 AM
Yah, I think so . . . I have to reread all the story stuff - what there is of it in English anyway. Dangit, if only I had a PC and could speak Korean! Y_Y But yeah, there's a lot of sexiness in that family. Mm. Christian. XD (I have an absurd number of Magna Carta and WoG wallpapers that I like to drool over . . . ^^)

khamryn
02-11-2003, 01:46 AM
>Eeeee~! *glomps back*

::Grin:: ^.^

>All your costumes are so amazing! I just know your Damien is gonna make it hazardous to walk around, y'know, with everyone's jaws dropping open everywhere and such. ^_^

o.O;; ::ducks head:: naw. >.> your seeing things. eh hehehe. it'll be much fun! ooohhh... more practicing of the painting skills.. or I may get to borrow an airbrush from someone to do the designs.. :x ::starts plotting.:: n.n you'll blow me out of the water ~_^

PretearWink
02-11-2003, 11:58 AM
I tried to download the demo into my foolish english based comp.... two words:

Bad. Idea.

I'm gonna spring for Korean windows someday and play that game -.-

Kham: I'M seeing things?? If you think I'll blow you outta the water, you got a case of glaucoma! I can't wait to see your Damien! *does dance of happy cosplay* AX is gonna be soooo much fun! Plus I'll finally have a costume I won't need a wig for! I'm just gonna dye my hair...finally...enough with the bunching and the itching and the wigness... -.-

*runs off to knock over a retirement center for more cosplay money*

khamryn
02-11-2003, 12:06 PM
>I'M seeing things?? If you think I'll blow you outta the water, you got a case of glaucoma! I can't wait to see your Damien! *does dance of happy cosplay* AX is gonna be soooo much fun! Plus I'll finally have a costume I won't need a wig for! I'm just gonna dye my hair...finally...enough with the bunching and the itching and the wigness... -.-

>.> Yes, your seeing things. Hehehehe. ^_^;;; ::Grins.:: Lucky you. I seem to be going the opposite direction and am using my real hair for less and less. :x (hmm could partly be because mine's so short right? hehe.)

::may be able to recruit my friend that's comin with me to join us as someone. ^.^:: she's already got Geddoe planned (for the Suikoden III group) so yeah. n.n ::plot.::

btw that site's Demian site doesn't work. u.u; beramode.nu (i went there.. once upon a time.. then i didn't know they changed the link to it.. and couldn't find it! yay for you finding it :D :D)

PretearWink
02-11-2003, 01:30 PM
Oooh, yeah, recruit all the people you want XD With or without their direct consent :angel:

I was so sad their Damien site didn't work, too ;.; But a new one seems to be getting worked on^_^ There's interesting stuff on Damien on the Christian and Embla sites^_^

Oh, and thanks for the props for finding the new beramode.nu site...I'll redirect them to my good friend 'dumb luck' :p

khamryn
02-11-2003, 01:37 PM
>Oooh, yeah, recruit all the people you want XD With or without their direct consent

Hehehe! XD ::Will do, grin::

>I was so sad their Damien site didn't work, too ;.; But a new one seems to be getting worked on^_^ There's interesting stuff on Damien on the Christian and Embla sites^_^

Ohhh.. cool. :x will check later. n.n ::grin::

>Oh, and thanks for the props for finding the new beramode.nu site...I'll redirect them to my good friend 'dumb luck'

XD ::laugh:: good friend to have ~_^

khamryn
02-11-2003, 02:03 PM
http://warofgenesis.cjb.net/

^--- had it in my bookmarks, its got a lot of cool images. I haven't checked for anything else. :x

PretearWink
02-11-2003, 02:08 PM
Ooooh, great link! Thanks! :angel:

Maryssa
02-11-2003, 03:16 PM
I'm still pondering on making Felicia, but I dont really know much about her character and I'm not sure if i like sewing enough anymore to want to make another costume.

o0Beramode0o
02-13-2003, 03:24 PM
Well i'm going as Beramode and Joan and Calintz =D and my sis is going as cheal (the girl with the lil lamps on her head )

PretearWink
02-13-2003, 03:33 PM
Great! The more the merrier! :angel:

I was tentatively hoping we could have the group schedueled on Friday and try to get a cast kind of thing going ^_^ For example, Beramode, maybe you wouldn't mind wearing your Beramode costume for the gathering since there will already by a Joan and maybe a Calintz, and there is no Beramode yet besides you ^_^ We don't have to, but I just thought it would be a good idea. ^_^

o0Beramode0o
02-13-2003, 05:22 PM
sure =D love too ^_____^ plus i'm a big beramode fan

makio
02-17-2003, 05:06 PM
If the group is going to meet that Friday, count me in! The AX Friday group I was going to cosplay in kinda 'fizzled' out ... so I'd be more than willing to take up another.

I've got a Carlos costume mere 'embroidery' from completion that I was going to wear last year to AWA but never did (long story, I didn't stay past 10AM that Saturday). And he's actually got a pair of prop weapons that I could bring aboard a plane without a hassle. :D

o0Beramode0o
02-17-2003, 09:59 PM
what time in friday and where do we meet?

makio
02-17-2003, 10:03 PM
Preferrably that evening? I'd be flying out to Anaheim that afternoon unless I can take Thurs-Sat off from work. I don't know the site, so I suppose I'll just meet everyone else either near the registration 'lobby' or something...?

PretearWink
02-17-2003, 11:09 PM
Good idea^_^ Once things get a bit closer, we should know abotu what time everyone will be arriving and can get into costume^_^ The lobby sounds like a great idea...I bet it'll be hard to miss our costumes in a crowd. :angel:

Oooh... a Carlos...great choice! ^_^

o0Beramode0o
02-18-2003, 10:38 AM
=o OH okies sure ^.^ oh is there going to be a magna carta group thing too?

makio
02-18-2003, 06:32 PM
I think it's a combination of the two gathering up that Friday. I think I need to check out the MC site since I know a decent amount of the WoGIII characters already.

khamryn
02-20-2003, 02:54 PM
::drags in from Katsu::

@.x as long as Friday doesn't mean any of tyhe other groups i'm in conflicting its all good. (none of them are really planned yet. >.> hehe)

PretearWink
02-20-2003, 03:13 PM
I know Saturday would be a bad day considering the Angel Sanctuary group. (Hail to your queen. ^_~) And I figured Sunday wouldn't be the day to do the costumes justice, so I figured Friday was good. I'm sure we'll be able to accomodate everyone somehow, there's still tons of time before AX to plan ^_^

khamryn
02-20-2003, 03:47 PM
Pretear- ::Nods.:: cool. n.n hehe ::hug::

o0Beramode0o
02-20-2003, 04:41 PM
oh yeah =O i'm still trying to finish my Joan O.x btw how does the back part goes?

PretearWink
02-20-2003, 05:22 PM
*hug* ^_^

From screenshots I've seen, the back part of her dress laces up like a corset with black laces @.@ I'll have to find some pics to post for ya ^_^

BlueLady
02-20-2003, 09:28 PM
grr I think fridays the suikoden thing...dammit!! I'de love to see everyone in costume though.* sigh* I'llbe the lone Saturday MC girl I suppose!!

o0Beramode0o
02-24-2003, 12:45 PM
well don't worry i think i'lll be walking around as a Wog or MC chara on Saturday =D well take pic ^_^

khamryn
02-24-2003, 03:55 PM
If Suikoden is Friday too then I may have a problem.. >.>

::Imagines going from Hugo to Demian in 2.5 seconds.::

I'd feel like Sailor Moon..cosplay MAKE UP! lol. ::runs off::

Rosiel
02-24-2003, 04:02 PM
> If Suikoden is Friday too then I may have a problem.. >.>

Suikoden has been announced as being on Friday since the beginning (Although the Destroyers will run around in costume all day breeding chaos, we could try and make sure that the big Stars of Destiny meeting does not clash with this one...). And AS is on Saturday (probably early afternoon only).

And what do I hear? Kham? You're making Demian behind my back? *big dramatic sniffle*

khamryn
02-24-2003, 04:32 PM
Rosiel- @.x I must be blind then. Eh hehehe.. yeah.. I wanna run around in Hugo all day if possible. :p harass them destroyers!

o.o I thought I told you ::pokepokepoke.:: ::memory must be lapsing.:: x.x

khamryn
03-04-2003, 12:09 AM
Upon further reflection I may not be able to have Demian by AX. >.>; So don't be disappointed pllleeaassee. ;.; (Financial problems.)

AngilAdora
05-14-2003, 07:24 PM
Hehe. I'm cosplayin as Adora... Woo! ^^
that wuz sorta random of me.. *lol*

Seven
06-08-2003, 01:43 PM
awwe, I wish I was going to CA...I wanna see those pics!! Well, just so you guys know, you aren't the only WoG/MC fans! There is the OUIWoGMCCG (Official Unofficial International War of Genesis and Magna Carta Cosplay Group) They are just starting up. They have a BBS too, and people who have played the game, and pics not found on the net for cosplay...but the BBS is down due to server prob. But, just so you know, there are gonna be members of the group at AX03, the contact for AX is oOBeramodeOo and the contact for Otakon in Neoqueenhoneybee or Envirion. Currently there are no official contacts for other con's, but hopefully soon there will be! If you have any questions on the group, email neoqueen at gro_wings@msn.com !