PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Cosplay Partners!!!

AnimeFreak_18
12-23-2005, 02:03 AM
I am goin to go to ndk hopefully either Chrono from Chrono Crusade or Kakashi From Naruto please email me if u have any interest in joining me!!
bakagreg@hotmail.com

narutomoto
12-27-2005, 10:56 PM
Hey, I'm either planning on going as Renji from Bleach or Sai from Naruto.

If you know who Sai is I think he could work with Kakashi. Other than that I was thinking also of being Yondaime. But I'm still deciding whether or not I should do Naruto or Bleach. But just letting you know I'd be happy to if I end up doing it. :bigtu:

narutomoto
12-28-2005, 01:00 AM
oh yeah... adding on to that I was thinking also either Itachi or the new Sasuke if they show him in time. So keep that in mind.

sparkle147
12-30-2005, 06:30 PM
Oh I was planning on going as Sakura(Naruto) but it might be fun to go as Azmaria(Chrno Crusade).

narutomoto
12-31-2005, 12:13 AM
Oh I was planning on going as Sakura(Naruto) but it might be fun to go as Azmaria(Chrno Crusade).

Which Sakura are you going as? Because depending on which one you go as, you can team up with me and my other friend who are going most likely as Naruto and Sai.

sparkle147
12-31-2005, 01:26 PM
Most likey I'd do the time jump Sakura. Either that or the kimono artbook one.

narutomoto
12-31-2005, 06:12 PM
That's cool. you and I should talk more because you would be part of a great group that I am trying to rally up. I will be Sai, and my friends will be time jump Naruto and my other one will be Yamato. If you and Animefreak go as Sakura and kakashi, the group would be so cool.

sparkle147
12-31-2005, 06:35 PM
Yea that would be totally awesome.

AnimeFreak_18
01-01-2006, 03:52 AM
i know this is bad but who was sai again??

narutomoto
01-01-2006, 04:14 AM
Oh Sai? I'll get you a picture. He's kind of the replacement of Sasuke in the new team. He is the ninja that uses art.

He's the one in the front:

http://groups.msn.com/narutomangareturns/chapter290.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=15847

I know someone who might be going as Yamato the temporary replacement for Kakashi. So, he might join the group.

sparkle147
01-01-2006, 03:47 PM
I guess I could do both Azmaria and Sakura. *Nod nod* It could be fun.

AnimeFreak_18
01-01-2006, 10:11 PM
ok im tryin to do kakashi i think hes very cool

Alu-chan
01-21-2006, 02:34 PM
I'm doing Sasuke's time flip/older version costume (or his kimono artbook outfit) this year, cause I havn't seen a lot of people make either of them. T^T They both need justice, lol. And me and my friends are doing a Chrno Crusade group this year and i'm going as Demon Chrno (which will be oh so fun to make -_-;; ), but i'll gladly join you if your doing a Chrno Crusade group too. ^_^

narutomoto
01-22-2006, 12:31 AM
I don't know if we'll do a Chrono Crusade group, but if you want to join us in our Naruto group, we might be doing a skit. We aren't sure if what we might do but, if you do the time jump sasuke (whether it is your own interpretation or Kishimoto's design (if he shows it)), you can join our skit which would be fun.

AnimeFreak_18
01-25-2006, 02:31 AM
lol i like the way this is all going i have to make my kakashi sensei costume first then i can work on a chrono costume.

Curucar
01-25-2006, 03:28 PM
I might be able to convince my brother to go as Sasuke again, so you'd have an age-accurage Sasuke. :3 But I don't think he can think that far down the road, so put him in as 'tentative' for that spot. XP

(because I vowed that I wouldn't be costuming until the last minute, he might be stuck with that costume unless he lets me know who he wants to go as over the summer. =_=)

Ayvina
02-04-2006, 05:20 AM
I am thinking about doing either Satella or Fiore from Chrno Crusade and one of my friends is doing Demon Chrno if you all want us.

Lady Neese
02-08-2006, 01:49 AM
I'll probably be doing an older Tenten/Time jump. And if we can get the colors for Hinatas older/time jump costume my friend will proabably go as her.

Kakashi101
02-15-2006, 06:53 PM
Hello fellow Rocky Mountainers.

Oh awsome- I'm going as Rukia Shinigami from Bleach and Temari of the Sand Team from Naruto. Got my big ass fan and everything. So both of my cosplays work for the group neh? PM me for more details, I'd love to join.

AnimeFreak_18
02-24-2006, 11:24 AM
ok cool sorry i havnt been on in a while im at work *shhhhh* but ok i will try to get in contact with u all.

narutomoto
03-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Hey guys! Moto again. I just wanted to say that since I have been reading up to date on the series, I am excited to say that I am thinking of doing Sasuke in the time-jump version. I look forward to seeing if I want to be him or if I want to do Sai like I orignally planned. So anyway, just watned to give a head's up, but I will decide ASAP.

Thanks guys.

Cait_Sith
03-26-2006, 07:36 AM
My sister and I will more than likley be bringing our Sexy no Jutsu Itachi/Sasuke. And, I might bring my re-made Rosette costume..

Curucar
03-26-2006, 02:51 PM
Hey guys! Moto again. I just wanted to say that since I have been reading up to date on the series, I am excited to say that I am thinking of doing Sasuke in the time-jump version. I look forward to seeing if I want to be him or if I want to do Sai like I orignally planned. So anyway, just watned to give a head's up, but I will decide ASAP.

Thanks guys.

Do I have permission to mole-er- fangirl you at the con, then? *squee!*

Still looking for other Saiyuki cosplayers...

sakurachan61123
05-14-2006, 11:06 PM
i'm doing a fan art version of temari~~~~

Lady Neese
05-15-2006, 01:33 AM
Which Saiyuki characters are you looking for? I've got a Yaone costume and my friend has a Lirin costume.

Katie

narutomoto
05-15-2006, 06:27 PM
Yatta yatta!!!! Time-Jump Sasuke has shown himself and he looks hell-o smexy, fits me perfectly. Anyway, so I will be doing Sasuke rather than Sai. Now if anyone is going to plan on being Sai at the next NDK and would like to belong to a group, than please ask to join! That goes for any one who is interested in joing our time-jump group that is not mentioned in the list below:

Naruto- Andy
Sasuke- Michael
Sakura- Mae
Kakashi- Greg
Yamato (maybe...)- Brian
Hinata- Jessica

ShadowSquall
05-28-2006, 01:58 AM
Yeh, I'am going as Squall but if I raise enogh money by NDK ill go as Itachi with you guys and iam pretty sure my friends already plan on doing Asuma and Kisame so groups gettin to be a nice size.

narutomoto
06-09-2006, 01:21 AM
SSquall: Well, if you indeed raise enough money in time to get your Itachi costume ready for NDK, then go ahead and tell me so that I can get prepared to have you in our group, okay?

Anyway, I would like to have some Akatsuki members in my group too, so I would like to have Kisame and Itachi (I'm not so sure about Asuma... unless he's doing the time-jump one [wonder if there's a deifference]). So PM me if you are going to be Itachi.

ThetrueNobody
06-09-2006, 04:50 AM
I'm thinking of going as Bass Armstrong from D.O.A. can anyone do Tina or anyone else from the D.O.A. series?

narutomoto
06-09-2006, 04:59 AM
I think you want to post in a topic that is more related to the DOA series.O saw one that you could go to.

Or you may want to start your own topic to look for someone.

sakurachan61123
06-15-2006, 03:45 AM
I'm thinking of going as Bass Armstrong from D.O.A. can anyone do Tina or anyone else from the D.O.A. series?

there's now a thread about the DOA peoples. I'm going as Kasumi this year~~

xGacktx
06-16-2006, 08:44 PM
According to your picture...you would make a really good looking Squall if you did it right :x

Tenkage-chan
06-17-2006, 12:01 AM
Looks like we're getting a really good DOA crew together, this year. This'll be fun!

sakurachan61123
06-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Looks like we're getting a really good DOA crew together, this year. This'll be fun!
you bet your butt we will . . . . the DOA shoot last year wasn't too big and I missed it anyways . . . so no big deal for me I guess . . . I hope we can do it when I can make it this year. I was so sad when I looked at all the pictures and I wasn't in the shoot :blubber:

narutomoto
07-03-2006, 12:54 AM
ANYWAY, I don't think this thread stayed on topic. It kinda went from Naruto/Chrno Crusade partner to Dead or Alive somehow... So I think I'm going to start a new thread that is going to ask for all the people who would like to take part in the Time-Jump Naruto group I am creating~

But "change" is good, people. Don't get me wrong. Just not in this particular case... xD

Curucar
08-14-2006, 02:10 AM
*brings thread back from the dead*

I'm currently searching for a Sanzo (Saiyuki)! I've somehow managed to round up a Goku and Gojyo but having a complete group, even for a short while, would be AWESOME. :)