PDA

View Full Version : Wings..?

hotohori74
02-10-2003, 11:59 AM
:confused:
Agh! Does anyone have a reccomendation on how to make the black waltz's wings. For those who have seen them, you know how strangly shaped they are. I have a pair I'd like to alter... but, I don't know.
:D I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later... hopefully sooner.

j-chan
02-14-2003, 04:33 PM
could you post a picture? i think i know what character you're talking about, but i can't really remember how the wings look! ;D

hotohori74
02-14-2003, 04:50 PM
Agh! There are hardly any pics of him!!! why!? Look up any final fantasy 9 site, perhaps they have them, u might have better luck than I do. :(. He's such a rare character, aside from vivi.:p

Quies
02-16-2003, 10:20 PM
if they are small then that is easy.
what you do is get two coat hangers, untwist and then bend into the shape. you know, cure up and in, bend, down and out, and then the little inside bumps. also curve the whole thing so that they wll stay away from your body. and do the next one.

connect them be twisting an hot glue to keep in postion. it's also good to put a peice of foam where they meat so that you don't kill your back.

then all you do is get a pair of black hoes, cut into two legs and cover them by just sliding theminsidethe legs. you cut of the extra and use a clear strong glue to fold over an extra flaps or sew it.

and there you go! if they are bigger it would be harder, but you can probally twist more than one hanger and if you do it in the proper area it wouldn't show. but the bigger they aer the harder it is to get around. i have to turn sidewase as it is with my pair toget through doors.

hotohori74
02-17-2003, 12:22 PM
cool! Thanx for the suggestion. They are fairly big though. I'll see what happens. Thanx again!;p

Quies
02-17-2003, 05:58 PM
np- or, if they are large but you want the same effect i just had an idea- you can make them peice by peice- devide them where the bones in the wings would be. so they would be long triangels and goning at the top like a real bat's wing.

hotohori74
02-17-2003, 06:14 PM
Hmmm... good point. Thanx. I already bought the dye for the feathers, black and blue respectively. And tomarrow I get to work on them!!! Because I am hopeing for a snow day! Wheeeeee!!! I already did the hat and head, just have to work on the rest.

Oh, and I checked out the Riku posts. Funny. Riku is so cute those. However, I started to hate him towards the end of the game. HE'S SO MEAN! But hey, I love Sephiroth, and he was mean too. So, I can deal with him.:P
Cute guys rule!