PDA

View Full Version : My Anime-LA Tradition

EccentricShinob
12-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Last year I started a tradition. It is that on the last night (Saturday night) Me and a bunch of my friends dont sleep! I am inviting you to join in this tradition! Its fun, we have allnight dance partys, or poker, or watch anime untill thw wee hours of the morning, or just whatever!:rockon: I remember the Hot Tub Dance Party that went 'till about 5 or 6 AM, that was fun ^_^
But please join us in the wackyness this year! (To comr, just talk to the guy with the sword, me :See Avatar:) lol thanx :bigtu:

Hazel Chaz
12-28-2005, 05:10 AM
Last year I started a tradition. It is that on the last night (Saturday night) Me and a bunch of my friends dont sleep! I am inviting you to join in this tradition! Its fun, we have allnight dance partys, or poker, or watch anime untill thw wee hours of the morning, or just whatever!:rockon: I remember the Hot Tub Dance Party that went 'till about 5 or 6 AM, that was fun ^_^
But please join us in the wackyness this year! (To comr, just talk to the guy with the sword, me :See Avatar:) lol thanx :bigtu:
We can make sure that your hotel room is in the "Noisy" part of the hotel, so if you make a racket in your room (or just talk a lot all night) there won't be any noise complaints. Send your reservation confirmation # and the name on the room to hotel@animelosangeles.org and we'll put you on the party side of the hotel.

EccentricShinob
12-29-2005, 07:20 AM
Oh its ok, We never stay in the room anyway... and I want to sleep other nights lol But we wont cause trouble in the quiet side:bigtu:

kabuki_KILLER
12-31-2005, 01:02 AM
Sounds fun. I'll do my best to make it if I can, but I'll probably end up getting tired around 1-2 am because wearing all that cake on my face makes it a pain in the arse to stay conscious. Besides, you just can't get a face as amazing as mine and not put aside at least 6-8 hours for sleep. :toothy: Hehe. Kidding.

EccentricShinob
01-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Sounds fun. I'll do my best to make it if I can, but I'll probably end up getting tired around 1-2 am because wearing all that cake on my face makes it a pain in the arse to stay conscious. Besides, you just can't get a face as amazing as mine and not put aside at least 6-8 hours for sleep. :toothy: Hehe. Kidding.
Sure, your welcome to join the festivities!!:bigtu: We'll have the monopoly on Jrockers!! (and im sure your face will stay lovely as ever) ^_^

Firestar
01-23-2006, 12:13 AM
hah i was planning on going saturday too.
i'll so do that if i end up staying that late/finding shit to do there that late =)

Hazel Chaz
01-23-2006, 02:03 AM
We're currently planning to have All-Night Karaoke from 10pm Saturday night all the way through to 10am Sunday, if there are people in there who want to sing.

(And the hotel isn't supposed to close the dance down until 5 am, so there's a lot of dancing to be done as well.)

EccentricShinob
01-23-2006, 11:11 AM
We're currently planning to have All-Night Karaoke from 10pm Saturday night all the way through to 10am Sunday, if there are people in there who want to sing.

(And the hotel isn't supposed to close the dance down until 5 am, so there's a lot of dancing to be done as well.)Ok cool ill merge my party with those. ^_^