PDA

View Full Version : Emergency.. Please Help

emeraude
12-28-2005, 03:09 AM
WELL... i know it sound a quite difficult but i want to wear a costume tomorrow... but i dont have one. so im searching for a very easy cosplay (i just have a large white/silver wig, and a short red wig) can you please help me?? i want to do something with the clothes i have... another costume i have is.... a mexican dancer...... thats a costume i brought from mexico, i dont know if it will be acepted as a cosplay., please help me... what do you think?

another thing i wanted to ask is that im lookinf for rabi en rose`S rabbit boushi... does someone know where to get it?

Eleryth
12-28-2005, 04:03 AM
Pretty much anything is acceptable at Comiket, it doesn't have to be anime/manga related. If you want to wear a mexican dancer's outfit, go for it. It'll certainly be different and very eye-catching.

You could wear J-street fashion if you've got any on you; just goth up or something and put on the wig at the con. Don't have to "be" anyone, i think.

Or see if you can find a used kimono shop and wear one of those with one of your wigs. If you don't get a costume, it's not the end of the world. You could have a great time meeting and talking to lots of Japanese cosplayers and checking out the manga and other displays. I had plenty of fun last summer without a costume.

Peppermint
12-28-2005, 04:16 AM
Would you go as a school girl? I know it's the obvious "simple" cosplay but it's still always a good look that you can pull off even with minimal planning. What time will you be going to Comiket? I could give you some tips on which style of uniform you can manage in your time slot if I know. I think I can honestly say that I have done almost every type of school uniform and while I generally spent what was a lot of time on my costumes (even the really simple ones, but that's just cause I'm a perfectionist:toothy: ) there are definitely ways to cut corners and still come out with a great costume. :angel: But like Eleryth said, you could just goth up or dress up in J-street fashion. It's not the most important thing and you could atill have a lot of fun!:)

emeraude
12-28-2005, 05:01 AM
u.u