PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay for New Years!

TribalButterfly
12-28-2005, 10:52 AM
I was just wondering if anybody had any new yearís plans this year that involved cosplay, or a cosplay theme!

I had never thought about incorporating cosplay with my New Yearís plans before, but this year my friends and I are having a wild cosplay New Yearís party (why didnít I think of this sooner?) And I was wondering if other people did this kinda thing as well, or if you (like I ) had never considered it before, are you considering it now?
Haha!

FiaNari
12-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Now am considering this. Why didn't you bring this idea up earlier?:confused:

Pompeii
12-28-2005, 12:45 PM
Hm...Tis a good idea.. I will probably do that since I am now free of babysitting =P
>w<

TribalButterfly
12-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Haha! In all honnesty, we didn't pre-plan about making it into a Cosplay themed party, it just kinda sorta, occured on its own! haha!

FiaNari
12-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Why oh why didn't I think of this? Oh well there's always next New Years.

Kat Murz
12-28-2005, 06:55 PM
Yay! Some of my friends are thinking about turning our new years party into a movie themed costume party (most of them arn't cosplayers so thrown togther movie costumes are easier ^__^)
I plan on going as the wonderfully flamboyant Carmen Ghia from the Producers. Trying to talk some of my other friends into being leo, max, Roger and anyone else from the movie. should be fun!!

Lady_Sodina
12-28-2005, 08:20 PM
I think a New Years cosplay thing would be so much fun *^^* Shame I'm just going to a friends house who's not into anime... lolz, oh well.

Kat Murz- Oh my god, I would LOVE to see pictures of the costumes if you can get a Producers group together. I LOVED the play, and I can't wait for the movie. That's absolutely hilarious and brilliant ;)

lainey
12-29-2005, 08:29 AM
closest to "cosplaying" will be wearing the korean hanbok..but I haven't finished it yet...so I'll be wearing it for the lunar year :)