PDA

View Full Version : Lets making new plans!

Kellie
07-29-2002, 10:48 AM
Otakon rocked my socks this year! It was absolutely amazing and definitely more organized than last year and the year before. Although, I was rather shocked to hear about how people were making fake badges! O_o; I was chatting with some of the staff members in the elevator of the Holiday Inn one evening and they were telling my friends and I about it. Haha! They said ":D We must be really popular!" XD

I saw some AMAZING costumes this year. ;-; I felt kinda inferior because my Ken costume was uber suck. >>; Although, it was thrown together at the last minute and I do mean VERY last minute too. Ah well.. a lot of people stopped me and my Yohji (Sami here on cosplay.com) for pictures and we kinda bumbled around when people asked for yaoi pictures. XD! Saturday was the best because we just ran around making car noises and honking noises. We got a lot of weird looks from people, but at that point, we just didn't care. We were so hyper. I also stopped a lot of random people for pictures and glomps and so forth.

My legs and feet are still hurting, but its a good hurt. I've become a ParaPara addict and made friends with the ParaPara Boys. Wee! Yoko Ishida and the ParaPara Girls were so awesome! I wanna be a parapara girl one day! Yes, the rain sucked, but everything just seemed to get better. I can't wait for next year. My friends and I are planning either an Angel Sanctuary cosplay or Mana costumes. I think we're going to the AS though. *___* Mad Hatter costume = awesome. :D I can't wait!

Sami
07-29-2002, 11:06 AM
Mmm Jibrille.. *__* Let's learning to use a sewing machine! x_x *tips over* Your Ken costume did not suck, as I remember you got glomped many a time, once by an extreeeemly happy Shuichi.. XD;;

I wish I could have seen more AS cosplay! ;_; I know it was out there, but I didn't get the chance to take any good group photos.. except for one. ^_^; Once I can shove a CD drive into the gaping CD hole of my computer, I'll upload them to my page.

The only complaint I have is.. that it is OVER! ;_; More more more more! Oh well, there's always Katsu! *evil grin............*

( Oh, and another complaint is that my feet hurt, but that's my fault and not the cons. :D )

Marisa
07-31-2002, 11:04 AM
I was kinda shocked at how many Rockman cosplayers were out there. I kina expected, like, one or two....and there were like nine or ten.

Oshi
08-01-2002, 08:18 AM
That Zero kicked ass... his mom said they worked on it for like, 9 months or something...
I was just really surprised, but glad, cuz Rockman rules ^_^