PDA

View Full Version : WHEE ARTWORK XD (I just noticed this)

Selie
02-10-2003, 08:26 PM
There is a forum here for artwork? Wheeeee ... this is exciting. Drawing is so much fun! And I think it is so much easier than sewing ... >.< sewing is SO hard.

Here's my most recent! It's still very much in progress, so it's very messy and sloppy and unfinished ... I have so much work to do before it's done, it's not even funny. Pure Photoshop LE goodness here ...

http://meteo.rydia.net/AROH/temp/bluecloak.JPG

I am thinking I need to go back and redraw her legs so they aren't so long. And I think I will add people to the background ... finished, this might look totally different. Sigh.

Tifa
02-10-2003, 08:31 PM
Oo, I like your style. I always tried to draw sketchy like that, but my lines always come out too bold.. ><

Selie
02-10-2003, 08:46 PM
It's a style experimentation. ^_^ I dunno, for some reason this picture wanted to look like this, so ... here it is. My stuff is usually kind of sketchy, but the proportions on this one are all different ...

Thank you, though! Maybe I will do this kind of thing more often!

Miroku
02-11-2003, 12:19 AM
That blue cloak is cool.

Hmm, are you a FFIV fan?

Selie
02-11-2003, 12:54 AM
Yes indeed I am ... though I like FFVI and FFIX better, I think. Those three are all totally awesome games, though. I have a Cecil picture somewhere, but it's not finished and the file's kind of corrupted ... oopsie!

Sakura
02-11-2003, 05:34 AM
Awesome pic! There's a lot of good detailing in there ^_^ I love your avatar too, FFVI is my favorite. Yay, a Celes x Locke pairing!